O yess its time for ************ to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i believe it is going to be a full tub.
    full tub guys. We are not cheap like other places lmao...


  2. Thanks so much for the chance to try out this stuff. Do you know what flavors we are getting?

  3. yea ill be picking some up anyway, need something that Im Tolerant to, since i have a high tolerant to pre workouts
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i believe it is going to be a full tub.
    Did someone say tub girl???
    SEMPER FI!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    I can't believe more people didn't get in on this. It was so easy..I guess they just don't have the balls to KILL THAT SH*TTTTTTTT!!!!!!

    I am going to use that phrase for the rest of my life..I am so pumped to log this it ain't even funny brooskii!


    me too.

    lol

  6. to all those inquiring about the product. I emailed needto the first 4 who got me their shipping info in to me before I sent him the first email.

    the next day, when I recieved the other 6, I then emailed them to him. after that, it is out of my hands.

    If you have any questions about shipping, please pm needto regarding info, but I do believe it was shipped as soon as it was able to be.

  7. did anyone get theirs yet? I haven't yet.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    to all those inquiring about the product. I emailed needto the first 4 who got me their shipping info in to me before I sent him the first email.

    the next day, when I recieved the other 6, I then emailed them to him. after that, it is out of my hands.

    If you have any questions about shipping, please pm needto regarding info, but I do believe it was shipped as soon as it was able to be.
    ^this

  9. it just got in today jbry! thanks buddy! disregard my pm haha
    PM me about my peptide research findings
  10. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    got mine! tried it today and i really like it alot...ill take it for a few more days to get a better feel of it, but today i set some good lifts coming of a break, including injury time..tasted WAY better than Jack3d too..

    i had very little sleep last night, more than a few beers ( my girl got a great new job so we celebrated ) worked OT today and had very little food- thats why im very impressed i had a very good session today..

    more to come, im sure.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    got mine! tried it today and i really like it alot...ill take it for a few more days to get a better feel of it, but today i set some good lifts coming of a break, including injury time..tasted WAY better than Jack3d too..

    i had very little sleep last night, more than a few beers ( my girl got a great new job so we celebrated ) worked OT today and had very little food- thats why im very impressed i had a very good session today..

    more to come, im sure.
    Glad you like it buddy

    What flavor was it?

  12. I have some **** that really needs killed and I'm going stim free right now to wipe my tolerance. It would be pretty sweet to give this a shot. I'm pretty close to switching most of my supplement purchases over to **** and RLSSupplements already.

    BTW, how does this stuff compare to 1MR?

  13. What is the purpose of fibersol 2? What would make this so different than something like Jacked 3d from USP Labs or 1mr from BPI Sports?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JohnRock View Post
    I have some **** that really needs killed and I'm going stim free right now to wipe my tolerance. It would be pretty sweet to give this a shot. I'm pretty close to switching most of my supplement purchases over to **** and RLSSupplements already.

    BTW, how does this stuff compare to 1MR?
    let's put it this way... if you can find a better pre workout powder out there i'd be surprised... n2kts is absolutely the best

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is the purpose of fibersol 2? What would make this so different than something like Jacked 3d from USP Labs or 1mr from BPI Sports?
    the fibersol might be in there to keep it easier on the stomach... i could be wrong
  16. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    barbellbeast-

    Grape..very good too..not overpowering at all.

  17. Easlier on the stomach? looks like some type of fiber?

  18. ne kits still available?!?

  19. I'm still waiting for mine, is anyone else?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 816
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in