O yess its time for ************ to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. I hope someone gets the last 3 quick. I've never had n2kts and i'm itchin son

2. OH come on people I'm getting old over here. I'd like to send my info tonight. k thanx. Don't be lazy look around for the damned log lol.

3. that site is killin me, it says i can't post in the log unless i'm a platnium member
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    that site is killin me, it says i can't post in the log unless i'm a platnium member
    you haven't activated your account yet. go to your email and look in spam/inbox. i found mine in spam. click on link and your account is activated free of charge. your welcome

5. jbry I sent you my shipping address already since it seems like nobody else is going to jump in on this awesome deal. I have to get some sleep I have been up for like two days straight. And again I will take another tub off your hands if it is to much for ya

6. the only email i got was a newsletter, nothing about activating account

7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the only email i got was a newsletter, nothing about activating account
    look in your spam box. I found mine in there.

8. yeah YG, it was in my spam, under my news letter, the fact you got the news letter means they also sent you an activation e mail before that

9. yup, I had the same thing when I joined before. I couldn't figure it out, then checked the spam box, and there it was.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

10. you guys that i've chosen, if you havn't already sent me you shipping info, go ahead and do it now, i'll give it to needto so we can get it out to ya.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. Would love to have a chance to try this out.. Any flavor!!
    Also down to log this!!

12. I sent my pm with my shipping info, and I started my log guys so get over there and sub people

10man needs 2 kill that SH!T N2KTS (sponsored) GTFIH
    sub here

13. getting all the shipping info ready to go, then i'll send to need to, and then, going to bed.

those who dont get in before im done will have to wait until i get home from work tomarrow around 3pm Arizona time.

remember, all one has to do is find my chlorothoxy log, and simply post in it, and then post back here to confirm your post/entry, then you are in.

there are still 3 spots left, with only 5 of the chosen to have sent me shipping info.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

14. these are the winners so far:

Muscl3s-

Dock68w-

BrYmAsTeR17-

10bathrooms0-
    ---------------------
    the following winners have not sent me shipping info:

Pilip99

JudgementDay

antknee
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    these are the winners so far:

Muscl3s-

Dock68w-

BrYmAsTeR17-

10bathrooms0-
    ---------------------
    the following winners have not sent me shipping info:

Pilip99

JudgementDay

antknee
    Just Pmed shipping info.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

16. Get in on it, before he gives me the bottles

17. I VOTE FOR MYSELF! HOOK ME UP SO I CAN USE IT AND LOG IT WITH MY MONSTERDROL! IM ABOUT OUT OF PWO ANYWAYS!

18. DID I WIN YET? LOL PLEASE........

19. got it judge, okay all, night, wife is calling me to bed! time to kill that sh!t in a different way! bwahahahahaha!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    got it judge, okay all, night, wife is calling me to bed! time to kill that sh!t in a different way! bwahahahahaha!

N2FTW (needtofukkthewife)

21. sent info to u buddy
    PM me about my peptide research findings

22. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    I sent my pm with my shipping info, and I started my log guys so get over there and sub people

10man needs 2 kill that SH!T N2KTS (sponsored) GTFIH
    sub here
    bumppppehhhhhhb

23. BUMP FOR ME!

24. Congrats to all the winners, you will enjoy!
    doing my own thang!

25. what's up homeboy...found your 'Chrolox' log and stuck a memo in it 4 ya...

26. How many left Jbry?

27. AAHHH i'm gonna break my computer, i finally got the confirmation e-mail but my work restricts that site!

28. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    How many left Jbry?
    Looks like there r 2 slots(I typed sluts the 1st time ) left.

29. Come on please!!! Send some to TEXAS!!!PLease

30. i found it too but I signed up like a year ago so my comfirmation email is more than deleated lol.... cant post. I guess that explains why I wasnt able to post on gamers log all this time!! lol

31. jbry make this easy on yourself and just send me your remaining tubs.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

32. I can't believe more people didn't get in on this. It was so easy..I guess they just don't have the balls to KILL THAT SH*TTTTTTTT!!!!!!

I am going to use that phrase for the rest of my life..I am so pumped to log this it ain't even funny brooskii!

33. I'm in!
  34. antknee

soooooo psyched to have been chosen! thanks to need2 and jbryand101b!

ive been off all stims for about a month and im so damn excited to run this stuff- ive heard its the sh*t!

thanks guys!

35. Is the confirmation in this email titled
    Ef.com The eMagazine for Advanced Bodybuilding
    Because that's all they sent me and I can't find it in that one!!

36. yeah I found it last night but I did not get a confirmation email to be able to post anything. It said I had to pay $$$ first
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

37. HAVE YOU CHOSE THE FINAL 2?

38. Still waiting on my confirmation email!!
  39. antknee

yeah, i think im waiting for an email too...

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 816
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 10:04 AM