SouthernCharm's Feedback CONTEST!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Feedback is everything to us. Unbiased, unaltered, REAL feedback helps us grow as a company. I know a lot of you guys received products to log, and not to mention all of you that have added NTBM products to your staples...

This contest is to thank you for your feedback and your patronage. Now this is not NTBM's idea.. It's mine... So I can't be giving away an arm and a leg bro's and ladies... lol... I no has corporate spending card :lol:

WINNER RECIEVES 100.00 Worth of NTBM supplements. No other discount codes will be valid.

In order to participate, you must not be a NTBM Representative or Sponsored Athlete. You must include at least one product that you have used regularly for at least 4 weeks.

Copy and Paste for the entry:

Stats:
Training: (What is your routine, activities)
Goals:
Products Used:
Final Review of products used:

I will let this run for a whole month, so if you are currently running any NTBM supplements, you still have a chance to finish your product and give us feedback!

We want your honest opinion and the NTBM team will decide the winner!!

Contest ends 11/22/10

Good luck everyone!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 5'11 210ish?
Training: (What is your routine, activities)westside conjugate
Goals: be strong sauce, raise my total
Products Used: N2BM bar mix, original flavor
Well the bars I ate were really good, they reminded me of those natura valley honey and oat bars + peanut butter with some dried fruit. The bars were real dense but crumbled / were soft. Very good not to sweet and ya didnt get all bloated on them. I reccomend anyone try them, I devoured the pan in like a week. I used them mainly as a snack for inbetween classes at school. 10/10 for sure

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! come on guys I know it's not just GeekPoop buying our products! lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
y0, I ain't finished with my product yet! btw, does this apply only to NTBM products or MrSupps products as well?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
y0, I ain't finished with my product yet! btw, does this apply only to NTBM products or MrSupps products as well?
Anything available at NTBM. No MRSUPPS products as of now. If this goes well, I may do another contest for that, but that one I'd probably have to talk to Nate about...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Not a month into any of your products yet :(
Contest doesn't end until 11/22.... No rush buddy.. Im not picking the winner based on how fast you respond, it's going to be based on the content of your review. Feedback means everything to a company. We're obviously doing things right but there is ALWAYS room for growth and improvement, and I would like to see some honest opinions of the company and more importantly, the products themselves.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC good sh*t... that's a nice giveaway man 100 bones!!!
Yesssirr I was gonna use that 100 bones on my girl's XMAS present, so you guys should feel special that I might miss out on some booty for this! LOL

....*edit* i doubt it tho ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sup My Bros!!!!!!!! Let me get that feed back. I have been super busy the last few weeks but soon I will be back in full force around here.
Thanks boss!!!!! It's good to hear from ya! I know youre a busy busy man...

Im currently trying to get a mod or admin to move this thread to the company promotions forum

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 220'ish 14% bf
Training: (What is your routine, activities) 4 day split, lots of volume
Goals: Gain more muscle of course
Products Used: Beastdrol
Final Review of products used: Top notch product, here is my comparison/review to other SD clones: From my own experience's I will make some comparisons here.

Mdrol made me feel like shit, although I did gain a good 6-7lbs from it(this is the weight kept). I don't care for mdrol

PP's Superdrone was fucking exquisite! I felt fine on it for the most part, just a little lethargy nothing unmanageable. Gained a good 8-10lbs and kept it, I believe I would have gained the same amount on mdrol if it didn't screw with my ability to get a good work out in at times. I also had eating issues with mdrol after the 2nd week.

Beastdrol has been treating me just as good as Superdrone in every way. My only complaint(well not really a complaint but more of a request haha) is that this is in capsule form. What separates Beastdrol from Superdrone is that with Superdrone you can dose in 2.5mg increments, I like to take 15mg pre and have two 2.5mg servings later on throughout the rest of the day. If you guys put this out in liquid form like PP did, it would be absolutely perfect in my book. Not a bash at all, I like this product alot

All in all Bestdrol is the best Superdrol clone that is out today, same as the original + the added benefit of l-carnitine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, since there was a link to this in my thread, I suppose I ought to sub...:werd: ;)

I'll mosey back in here after I start rockin my Need2Slin

And major props, SC - that's ridiculously generous of you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok couple weeks in , Ill jump in after 4 weeks. SO FAR!!!! DAYUMM!!!!!!! Nuff Said!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 5'10 205 lbs
Training: DC training
Goals: Size! Cutting beginning December
Products Used: HCGenerate
Final Review of products used: I just started the bottle today...really looking forward to it. I should have a decent feel for it by 11/22 so I will update then!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stats: 220'ish 14% bf
Training: (What is your routine, activities) 4 day split, lots of volume
Goals: Gain more muscle of course
Final Review of products used: Top notch product, here is my comparison/review to other SD clones: From my own experience's I will make some comparisons here.

Mdrol made me feel like shit, although I did gain a good 6-7lbs from it(this is the weight kept). I don't care for mdrol

PP's Superdrone was fucking exquisite! I felt fine on it for the most part, just a little lethargy nothing unmanageable. Gained a good 8-10lbs and kept it, I believe I would have gained the same amount on mdrol if it didn't screw with my ability to get a good work out in at times. I also had eating issues with mdrol after the 2nd week.

Beastdrol has been treating me just as good as Superdrone in every way. My only complaint(well not really a complaint but more of a request haha) is that this is in capsule form. What separates Beastdrol from Superdrone is that with Superdrone you can dose in 2.5mg increments, I like to take 15mg pre and have two 2.5mg servings later on throughout the rest of the day. If you guys put this out in liquid form like PP did, it would be absolutely perfect in my book. Not a bash at all, I like this product alot

All in all Bestdrol is the best Superdrol clone that is out today, same as the original + the added benefit of l-carnitine
NTBM products not mr supps

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:Well Need2slin treatme really good!!take this before a carb meal ,no bloating at all and you will not put a gram of fat ,that is for sure!plus all of you guys (reps) support me all the time. Stats:
Training: 5 days a week,now on 5x5 routine
Goals:loose bf%
Products Used:Need2slin,Onslaught protein and bioforge (joint support)
10 of 10 for all of then!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
5'10" 210
dc
lean bulking
hcgenerate

im heading into my 4th week of hcgenerate and think ive seen some pretty nice benefits from this product. as such this will be my final update since i upped my test and started epistrong today. thanks ntbm for the opportunity to try out this product. it will be a staple of mine for certain.

Highlights

- libido up within a few days and strong as hell in 10 days and continued
- testicle and sack size did improve a bit. never got to normal size but the fact that
this product did in fact increase size at all is really saying something about its
effectiveness
- load size has increased by at least 25% but probably more

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats: Cutting 175lbs, Bulking 210lbs 6'1
Training: (Grappling, kickboxing, MMA, Weights)
Goals: Win Hybrid amatuer title and then turn pro
Products Used: HCGenerate, Need2slin, N2KTS, Gear, Muscle Replenisher, WheytobuildMuscle, Better protein bars, Skeletal balm, Forged Joint support, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha.

HCGenertate
10 out of 10- I give HCGenerate a perfect 10, I perfer 10 caps, love taking 5 caps pre-workout, best natty T-booster IMO, amazing ingredent profile, the best of the best ingredents!
It really helped me maintain strength while cutting lots of weight and also gave me sick workouts!!! Plus Libido was NUTS!!!

Need2slin
10 out of 10- I feel Need2slin is the best for recomping and getting extra carbs while cutting, gave some really good pumps as well, not as good as P-slin pumps, but didn't bloat like P-slin and cuts much better, also worked better then Glycobol for me.

And an extra note it didn't bother my stomach what so ever, I know Glycobol did and Anabolic Pumps went right through me.

N2KTS
10 out of 10- I've tried many pre-workout supplements, and N2KTS is in my top 2 favs, this and MESOMORPH, still not sure which one I like more, they both are amazing!

GEAR
7 out of 10- I felt like it was working good, but I do perfer ModernBCAA through out the day. But still a solid product, I will give it another shot in the future.

Muscle Replenisher
9 out of 10- Awesome post workout shake, only complaint is the taste of mixed berry, I will try another flavour next time. But I don't really care about taste as long as it does what it's suposed to do then just chug it back! Will use again!

Wheytobuildmuscle
10 out of 10- Best tasting Protein IMO and also love the low fat and low carbs.

Sustain Alpha
10 out of 10- I really feel it also boosted Libido up real high with the HCGenerate and also feel it helped along with recomp and performance.

Skeletal balm and Forged Joint Support
1 out of 10- It didn't notice any effects what so ever.

Better Protein Bars
10 out of 10- Wow love them, I can't wait to try the beef aminos and powerbutter with it next time! Check out my full review on it.

My Need2BuildMuscle Log and Review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156743-my-last-week.html

My Better Protein Bars Log and Review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160827-needtobuildmuscle-original-better.html

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ONSLAUGHT IS THE BEESKNEES
ITEM 9
its tasty
what

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the entries so far...

Let's get some more folks in here!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very generous of you SC. Get that feedback in fellas!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff right here. Started my Epistrong today. Ill most likely be running a log regardless, plus SC you're my new fav bro. Those pics you post are $$$!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey Southern quick q

I have tried multiple NTBM products, am I allowed to use a review from each in this contest?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff right here. Started my Epistrong today. Ill most likely be running a log regardless, plus SC you're my new fav bro. Those pics you post are $$$!!
LOL bro I gotta give yall something ya know?!

sorry bro but the epi strong is a mrsupps product. not eligible for the feedback contest. it must be a product you can purchase on ntbm.com

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey Southern quick q

I have tried multiple NTBM products, am I allowed to use a review from each in this contest?
Yeah just do it all in one post tho. You won't get a higher chance for multiple entries, its all about the quality of the reviews

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
LOL bro I gotta give yall something ya know?!

sorry bro but the epi strong is a mrsupps product. not eligible for the feedback contest. it must be a product you can purchase on ntbm.com
Damn brosinski..i stand corrected...My fault! LOL :flowers1: :cheers:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stats: 5ft5
Training: (What is your routine, activities) max-ot and muscle stim and hypoxico
Goals: Get big as hell and fast as hell and to compete in shows.
Products Used: need to sleep awesome need 2 slin and just about 10 or 20 bottles of gear I forgot which one.
Final Review of products used: Gear is amazing. I pop 4 pills every few hours. Pre workout mid workout and post workout too. Also before bed. I finished 10 bottles on 1 month. Is that over kill? I think not. I love the fact that your getting about a gram of protein per tab. Easy and simple. Need 2 sleep is also simple to take 2 caps at night great sleep.
Need 2 slin amazing pure muscle and no fat. Enough said.

I rate those three 6 out of 6 stars. I will be ordering more gear in few weeks as well as need 2 slin regardless of this contest. Blood plasma rocks btw for any one that wants to learn more listen to the whole super human radio audio on it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe I was the 1st one to log and review it on here for my last 12 week cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im bumping this.. cuz i know there's more feedback out there! im on the never ending quest to get some uncut feedback from our consumers! COME ON GUYS POST UP!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats:

Training: (What is your routine, activities) Mon: Chest/Tris, Tues: Back/Bis, Wed: Cardio/Abs, Thursday: Legs/Abs, Friday: off, Sat: Shoulders/Abs Sun: off
This is my gym routine, i usually also throw in some cardio on monday and tuesday, and the weekends sometimes i will do some extra cardio, always try and stay as active as possible

Goals: To get Hoooge and Ripped.....Pretty much to keep improving on a day to day basis to gain muscle while keeping fat as low as possible

Used Beastdrol at a low dose for 3 weeks. Gained about 10lbs in those 3 weeks. As compared with other SD clones that I have tried, this gave me the best results out of any of them even with the lower dose. It gave me a clean feeling as compared to the others and didn't get the run down feeling by the end of the Beastdrol.

Sides: The only side I had was headaches. My blood pressure was high at the beginning but soon went back to normal. I now contribute the headaches to the lights and wearing a buzzing headset at work all day because they only came during work.....Other than that zero lethargy or adverse mental feelings while on

Strength: Strength went way up on Beastdrol, but this can be said with most SD...what really impressed me was I ran this on half the dose as the last time and strength went up pretty much the same amount

Conclusion: I bought 1 bottle of Beastdrol and I would be more than happy with my results of running this at 10mgs each time in order to get 3 cycles out of it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude YG im sorry to be a bummer but youre not the first person this has happened to.

THIS CONTEST IS STRICTLY FOR NTBM PRODUCTS- NOT INCLUDING ANYTHING FROM MRSUPPS. THAT CONTEST WILL COME IN TIME. WANTING TO GET FEEDBACK FROM ALL THE NTBM SPONSORED LOGS WE HAD PLUS ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS USED THESE PRODUCTS. SAVE THIS ENTRY FOR WHEN I RUN THAT CONTEST. THANK YOU.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Stats:

Training: (What is your routine, activities) - Full Body Workouts 3 days a week with some P90x stuff thrown in 2 days

Goals: Constant Recomp

Products Used:N2BM bar mix, original flavor

Now, before I give my review, I want to say I did some playing around with the mixture because I'm on a diet. I substituted the honey with SF syrup. I added the exact amount of SF Syrup as was called for honey, but this seemed to be to much syrup as it made the consistency a little on the gooey side, so I added some cinnamon and choc. protein pwdr to thicken it up a little more.

I found the mixing of the ingredients very easy, and really enjoyed the no baking part. Just mix and refrigerate. It doesn't get any easier than that. I guess the hardest part in the mixing was getting the mixed up batch into a pan to form bars. The mixture was very sticky so it took some work to actually get the mixture off my hands and into the pan. I had to ask my wife for some advice to getting this done (I don't cook) and she suggested just putting a little water on my hands and then try pressing the mixture out. This technique worked, a little water and I was able to press the mixture into a 9x11 pan. I refrigerated the mixture for an 1hour then took out and cut into 12 bars.

Now I can eat just about anything and be satisfied, so I wasn't surprised that I really liked the taste. It was butter toffee and the bars tasted just like it. What I liked about it, was the dried cranberries and raisins. It really gave the bars a nice trail mix type taste. The combo of the butter-tofee mixture and dried fruit seemd to make a flavor explosion in your mouth (hmmm, non-homo type of way )

Now, the biggest props I can give NTBM is I had my wife try it. She hasn't like anything I made before (protein bars, shakes etc...) and pretty much gags anytime I have her try different flavors of proteins. So, like always I ask her to try one of the bars and she flat out said NO. My wife is a nurse, and I think her exact words were "I'm not eating that crap, it look's like something I have to clean up on one of my 80 year old patients". But I didn't take no for an answer and pretty much stuffed it in her mouth. To my surprise (and her's as well) she said she liked it. We went hiking over the weekend, and my wife even told me to bring the protien bars with us so we can eat for some energy. Not only that, but she wanted to know who made this stuff because she wanted to buy some. She said she's been trying to find something that she liked that she could snack on at work (12 hour shifts) that was healthy and filling and this fit the bill perfectly.

So, with all of that, I guess the overall reivew is positive because I will be purchasing some Better Protein Bars for both me and my wife.

Nice job NTBM, you have a winner with this mixture.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude when wifey likes the taste of your supplements, that's a beautiful thing! these bars are getting solid, solid reviews all around. thanks bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stats:6'1/202
Training: (What is your routine, activities)full body workouts/weighted stair climbing
Goals:get stronger/leaner/and more fit.
Products Used:skeletal balm[skelly]
Final Review of products used:top notch.
i had knee replacement few years ago and i also have arthritis in my neck and shoulders. i have used every balm you can buy including biofreeze that my chiropractor recommended[didn't work]. skelly works like a miracle, i can't put in words how impressed i am with it. it took a few applications for full effects to kickin, but once it did i was as pain free as i have been in years. i use just a small amount pre and post workout and sometimes before bed, i now wake up and can get out of bed without having to sit on edge of bed for 20 minutes, i really love this stuff!!!

my father in law had one leg amputed due to frostbite from korean war, then they had to amputate toes from his good leg. he had severe pain in his one knee from the baloon they inserted to help circulation, i started applying skelly to his knee and he now yells at me if i forget to bring it when i change his bandage. he is going to buy the next bottle...

which brings me to economics, this one bottle has lasted me and my father in law for almost 2 months, fantastic!!!

skelly may not be the most sexy supplement, but if you have aches and pains you won't be reaching your potential no matter what you are taking. skelly has allowed me to push myself hard again without worrying about waking up feeling like i was run over by a mack truck.

SKELETAL BALM WORKS-AND WORKS DAMNED WELL!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
skelly may not be the most sexy supplement, but if you have aches and pains you won't be reaching your potential no matter what you are taking. skelly has allowed me to push myself hard again without worrying about waking up feeling like i was run over by a mack truck.

SKELETAL BALM WORKS-AND WORKS DAMNED WELL!!!
man that says it all right there! lol it may not be sexy... LOL

thank you T money! lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude YG im sorry to be a bummer but youre not the first person this has happened to.

THIS CONTEST IS STRICTLY FOR NTBM PRODUCTS- NOT INCLUDING ANYTHING FROM MRSUPPS. THAT CONTEST WILL COME IN TIME. WANTING TO GET FEEDBACK FROM ALL THE NTBM SPONSORED LOGS WE HAD PLUS ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS USED THESE PRODUCTS. SAVE THIS ENTRY FOR WHEN I RUN THAT CONTEST. THANK YOU.

i know sorry, i posted everything and then took the time to look through the thread, it's all good.....i thought the deadline was 10/22 and not 11 so i kinda freaked and threw up an entry because i thought u had extended it

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, thought they were the same company. nvrmd then
I formulate all of the Mrsupps.com products and get a big fat royalty check for doing so lol.. But ya Its not the same company... Though I support them 100%

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
Training: Simple 5x5
Goals: Maintain/increase overal health
Products Used: HCGenerate

Here's my take on HCGenerate. I did a moderate 11-OXO cycle a while back and as is common for some folks, my libido went downhill in a hurry. I didn't care to waste a serm on such a mild compound so I picked up a bottle of HCGenerate after reading a few reviews. After three days at 3 caps am and 2 caps pm, my libido returned with a vengeance and it just got better from there. Ran through the bottle in thirty days. Two weeks after the bottle was gone and my boys are working better now than before I did the cycle. Moral to the story? HCGenerate works! 'Nuff said!:cheers:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback sir! Glad the libido came back strong!