MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, I know some of you have been waiting around for this promo to show up especially after the recent Flash sale. Sub Sterone is the up and coming king of Ectysterone supplements. I could sit here and hype you to up on the product but will allow the product write up to speak for itself. What I will say is that for a while now everyone has been aware of the powerful properties of Ecdysterone but bio-availability has always been a challenge in acheiving those benefits with much success. That is the past and the the future is SUB STERONE!!!!

sub_sterone.jpg

Below are some of the write ups and information recently put out on the product so you can review them and make yourself familiar with the product formulation and expected benefits. I have placed the testers logging requirements and application questions below the write ups.

Here is the write up from the flash sale we just had...

The Writeup:
Sub Sterone Is Here!
Ecdysterone has been the subject of much debate and controversy in it's 15 year existence. Many ecdysterone products have come and gone with mixed results. There is one thing that is proven though, when given to animals and even people in the right way, ecdysterone increases strength, size and muscle.
The Ecdysterone Scandal!
Most ecdysterone doesn't work. Quality is the reason! Ron Kramer first brought this to my attention and it was pretty amazing once I dug into it. Real, good quality ecdysterone is hard to come by and very expensive and I know enough now to use the good stuff.
The Chinese like to play games with testing protocols. They sell Ecdysterone 90% UV tested and pass it off as a quality product. Unfortunately UV testing is very crude and could be giving you only 10-20% of the active ingredient. What you really need is Ecdysterone 80-90% HPLC. HPLC is a testing method that actually tests for the single ecdysterone ingredient.
So, since most people are using the UV tested crap, taking even a gram of ecdysterone isn't going to do you any good.
What Kind Of Gains Can I Expect From Sub Sterone?
Well to be 100% honest, that depends on how you eat and your age. For younger guys, it seems to have a greater effect.For us older guys, it seems to help lean us out and increase strength. You need to make sure you have a high protein intake with this product either way, since it helps to increase protein synthesis.
Sub Sterone stacks great with prosteriods, anabolic steroids and prohormones because it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA. This is the stuff that tells muscles to build more protein, so you want to stack it with androgens like our Methyl 1-D or at least a very good test booster like our Formadrol (plug) or a natural anabolic like our Natadrol.
Sub Sterone will make you denser than ever before. It will increase strength and should help you pack on the size (especially if you are under 25).
AM Logs On Sub Sterone
Rodja on Sub Sterone -
"Amazing session; hit 2 PRs on big lifts and felt great. I love how good of a mood that this ecdy puts me in. It's kinda odd because this is how I start to feel on test boosters and not really ecdy. My mood, focus, and aggression are all up along with my focus and work capacity."
Johnfaceman on Sub Sterone after 15 days...
"20 pound increase on all lifts. My legs are by far my easiest place to gain size and strength. I think I might not increase all that much more on my legs. I also think that my free test is up because my libido increases after every leg workout."
and after 20 days...
"Lifts increased once again across the board. Felt easy. Grip strength has been ridiculous. I am really killing it and inspired to. Lifting friend broke down and asked me what I was doing differently"
ZB126 on Sub Sterone for 30 days...
"For a recomp, I couldn't have asked for more. It was easy to maintain leanness while gaining muscle with subECDY...I started at 174lbs and ended at 181lbs, so I gained a total of 7lbs on thirty days of subECDY. I am very impressed with this! ... I would also note that with a very small increase over maintenance calories, these gains can clearly be attributed to subECDY."
What else is in it?
Two cofactors that should really help push the product forward were in the test product and seemed to prove out!
Chlorogenic Acid is a cofactor that will help stimulate the calcineurin pathway, which works in conjunction with ecdysterone to build muscle without being androgenic.
6-Keto-Diosgenin is another type of ecdysterone derivitive that has been shown in both anecdotal and Russian research to help build mass and size. It's a quality ingredient that should really help the ecdysterone density!
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 6 Sprays
Servings Per Container: 120
Ecdysterone Complex: 69mg
HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone by HPLC 80%
Ecdysterone PolyAcetate
6-Keto Diosgenin
Chlorogenic Acid (From Green Coffee Bean)

Directions: Take 4 times a day spaced out.

Now here is a link to Ecdysterone Information thread with even more information regarding Ecdysterones many benefits...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/162777-ecdysterone-info-just.html#post2621724

With all of the amazing benefits of Ecdysterone and a supplement finally able to deliver those beneifts people should be chomping at the bit to get a hold of this stuff. So without any further delay I give you the logging requirements and application questions.

What are we I looking for? We want someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older. Has a good grasp of their training and nutrition as well as some self discipline to go along with it. IE... Someone who can do some good logs explaining how they feel and key points on attitude, strength, recovery, compositional changes and what not.. You dont have to be an AM logstar but it definitely helps. Most importantly we prefer you only run your basic supplements, including BCAA’s, protein powder, and a pre workout and or post workout recovery drink. Vitamins, Fish Oils and the like are always welcome staples and should go without saying.

I'd like these stats to get started tho:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before?
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

NOW LET'S GET SOME APPS IN HERE!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OMG, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!! oh, wait, you guys already did, lol. Guys get on it, this stuff is gonna rock!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it is open to Canada I would love to try it

1.) How old are you? 33
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Original Anadraulic State ( did review it )
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Layne Norton power , hypertrophy
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. No logs here but I did review thw Original Anadraulic state in your compagny section and at the BB forum.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/135105-anadraulic-state.html
:cheers:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i'd be all over this but i have another logging obligation to fulfill. def down to see these logs.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?: 27
2.) Male or Female?: Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before?: Most definitely!
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?: Absolutely
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?: At LEAST 4x a week
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey): Yes sir
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?: That's all I know
8.) Please state your training style.: 2 body-parts per day, 4-5 days a week. 3-5 movements per muscle group and 4-12 reps to muscle failure.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?: I can
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any.: I have done MANY elsewhere, only one here on AM: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157459-project-recomp-ibe.html

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 26
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes I also have a decent LG arsenal of supps that I have been itching to try such as asgt, ghenerate, anadraulic pump, and postal. But unless allowed I will use only my staples such as CLA, fish oil, xtend, and multi.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Currently 531 I am finishing up my USP labs stack and recently joined a boxing gym so I was considering switching to WS4SB in hopes to help work on my athlethic abilities a little more and it would allow me to continue with my max effort training.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/161228-judojosh-moving-north.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141838-judojosh-juicing-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140808-thanksgiving-damage-control.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139397-judojosh-getting-some.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138631-lg-helping-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/112856-judojosh-attempt-anabolic.html

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some good apps so far...keep em coming!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
NICE!! Been waiting for the profile too..Lookin solid..

APPS, APPS, APPS!!! Lets do this fellaz!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.) How old are you? 26
2.) Male or Female? Male
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes I also have a decent LG arsenal of supps that I have been itching to try such as asgt, ghenerate, anadraulic pump, and postal. But unless allowed I will use only my staples such as CLA, fish oil, xtend, and multi.
8.) Please state your training style. Currently 531 I am finishing up my USP labs stack and recently joined a boxing gym so I was considering switching to WS4SB in hopes to help work on my athlethic abilities a little more and it would allow me to continue with my max effort training.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/161228-judojosh-moving-north.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141838-judojosh-juicing-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140808-thanksgiving-damage-control.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139397-judojosh-getting-some.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138631-lg-helping-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/112856-judojosh-attempt-anabolic.html
Hey, you back to judo?

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?38 years old
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before?yes ,Natabolic stack,bcaas
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?no problem
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?Yes sir
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)Totally agree!!
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Yes sir,I will
8.) Please state your training style.Now I am on 5x5 5 times per week and ligth cardio
9.) Can you post before/after photos?yes sir
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Need2slin on this forum:cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okkkk yess!!! Ill be on PCT within the next 4 days, would love to test this in PCT if yall are down with that!!

1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Yes, lots of them, currently on GHenerate right now and slin and utilizing lipotropic protein also. Ive used T911,Slin,Natadrol,M1D, Ghenerate, Slin, IGH1, MMV2/3, Formadrol, AS original, ASGT,and im sure others im forgetting.
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? No problem
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yup
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) If im in PCT id be utlizing Sustain Alpha and Ghenerate, but i have used these before and can differentiate with no problems, other then that, this is all id use.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Without a doubt
8.) Please state your training style. Layne Nortons Power/Hypertrophy routine
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yup
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any: Ill have to round these up and repost them.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, you back to judo?
I been lurking around. Busy you know work, school, wife is pregnant, bills, home repairs, bla bla bla.. I had me a little bit of an hiatus from the site but im been back for a little over a month now. Had a log going (check sig for link) but about to be done with that within a week. Was debating between an epi pulse or some alpha and erase. Wasn't too sure than I saw this opptortunity and jumped at the chance. How you been bud? Everything good? Got any logs goins on?

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
1.) How old are you? 23
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before?negative but love what I'm readin'
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Would be honored... I'm new here lol
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Same as #4 ;)
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) yes
8.) Please state your training style. Balls to the wall!! Hardcore... Everything to failure I live for the iron!!
9.) Can you post before/after photos? For sure!
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I'm new to this site...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, you back to judo?

lol.. yea so I answered your question without seeing the word "to" so I thought it was back to AM..lol.. I havent been to judo for about a year now. He is only open tuesday and thursday and I been having my calsses on mon & wed so then I work every tue & thur. Sucks!!! I just singned up for a boxing place around here and they day I sign up I run into a judo club member at the grocery store and he tells me they added 2 more days to the schedule. It is days I have class but I am going to try and run over after class next week and see what the hours are exactly and if I can squeeze some mat time in I will be back to judo.

T

tattoopierced1

1.) How old are you? 30
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? No
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Mon-Legs Tues.-Chest/Bi's Wed.-Back/Tri's Thurs.-Shoulders/Calves/Abs Each workout varies to keep muscles guessing, this has kept me growing quite nice over the years.
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I've done a bevy of reviews, too many to list.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps so far, keep them coming!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles and have a log going so I will not enter, but hope this is a great product. I think many will like it

J

joedf

Awards
1.) How old are you? 37
2.) Male or Female? Male
8.) Please state your training style. Brutal
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. MY first log, The natabolic stack

I've got two weeks left on Natadrol, then I start pct with Formadrol, So I would have to start in then. Not sure if I'm eligible, but never hurts to try.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I will be already logging anadraulic pump and bc+eaa so I doubt I am eligible so good luck to everyone!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I weren't so stack happy and running a few things already, I'd apply...mines on the way to boot...but best of luck to those who apply...looks solid!

...and if were to get a tattoo, It'd be the gnarly (nuclear) looking LG logo depicted on here...put on my shoulder...did I say that just to score LG cool points in hopes you'd send me a bottle of it to have? eh, only secondarily ;) ...it really is a cool looking design... :flowers1:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I weren't so stack happy and running a few things already, I'd apply...mines on the way to boot...but best of luck to those who apply...looks solid!

...and if were to get a tattoo, It'd be the gnarly (nuclear) looking LG logo depicted on here...put on my shoulder...did I say that just to score LG cool points in hopes you'd send me a bottle of it to have? eh, only secondarily ;) ...it really is a cool looking design... :flowers1:
That is a pretty cool tribal.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have a log of a just enough things to keep me out of the running up now or else I would be all over things. Best of luck to all applicants. Looks real interesting LG.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys we have some nice ones in here lets see a few more. Get em in!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be already logging anadraulic pump and bc+eaa so I doubt I am eligible so good luck to everyone!
Put an app in, it never hurts to at least apply plus those sound like staples so Kleen may allow it

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? I am 18 and have read that this may be more effective in younger people therefore this could be a great addition to my staples.
2.) Male or Female? I am a male!
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Yes I have used ASGT and BC+EAA which were both great products. They did what they were supposed to and ASGT especially is my favorite preworkout because it has effective ingredients to actually help build muscle and not just over stimulate your body which is good.
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?Yes I would love to post the log on other boards and write reviews on it as well. Along with this if it becomes an official product I would like to write a review on it at the sites I purchase supplements from like bodybuilding.com.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? At least that. I would most likely be updating it every day and comment back to anyone that has questions on how it has made me feel or any specific questions regarding how it is working so far. Basically any questions that are asked I would not skip over them:D
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I 100% agree. I currently am only using the staples anyways. I use creatine monohydrate, Whey protein, BCAA's and of course ASGT.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I agree and will be as fair as can be as well as honest.
8.) Please state your training style. I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. This meaning that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. Example:

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

That was an example workout but my split is as follows. First day is Quads, Hamstring and Calves. The Second day is Chest, Biceps, and Triceps, and the final day is Back, Delts and Traps. So far with this split I have been getting greater size gains which is exactly what I am looking for :D The Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. I f I ever need I throw in an extra day of rest.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? I can post before and after photos for sure. Along with this I will post progress pictures.
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Do not have any logs yet but I am very detailed and respect what the company is doing. Therefore I would not let them down. I will give great effort into putting out a great detailed log as well as staying strict to my diet and training regimen so there are no skewed results.
11) What are your goals and lifestyle? My current goals are to regain my size that I lost after my injury and be even bigger soon. Being a bodybuilder I have more desire in building a nice physique and less desire being a powerlifter. Therefore I would like to build my size back up, lean back out and continue to train as a bodybuilder. My lifestyle is an extremely dedicated one. By this I mean I do not drink, smoke, or anything of that sort. I love lifting weights and continually progressing. Some people would just give up after an injury but not me I will keep grinding away to accomplish my goals :D
12) Current stats:
Arms: About 16 inches except the arm on my injured size and smaller and will catch back up.
Legs: 26 inches, They need work but they are coming along. Now that I can squat again they will be gettin hit harder :D
Chest: Not really sure, this needs to come up the most because that is where my injury was :D
Weight and height: 5' 7" 183 lbs and my abs are visible but body fat percent could come down.
Note: I would like to thank LG Sciences for such a great offer! Keep up the good work. I bet this is a solid product and again thank you for this opportunity. Good luck to everyone ;)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested to see how this goes for everyone...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 37

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Yes, Lipo Protein, GHenerate, ASGT

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Sure

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, only multi, protein and fish oil. Coming out of PCT so I need to take a little break from stacking a bunch of supplements anyway.

8.) Please state your training style. I'm trying to change my style up a little bit. After about 15 years of lifting, I'm started to get bored and want a little change. I will doing the following schedule for the next 2-3 months:
Monday - 5x5 GVT style training
Tuesday - Boot Camp workout class (think P90X)
Wednesday - Muscle Pump workout class (pretty much what it says, a lot of reps with light/medium weights)
Thursday - 3x10 Full Body Workout followed by a Stretch and Strength class (Yoga/Pilates)
Friday - bball
Sat & Sun - Off

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158745-bludevils-fatloss-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136360-bludevils-horny-lean.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117877-bludevils-cre-o2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91019-bludevils-cut-lipo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79123-bludevil-gets-diesel.html

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Lets go boyz! Take the skirts off and apply!

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Here goes nothing:

1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Only the BCAA, don't use many supplements anymore.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I like to set a routine so I'd be updating on a daily basis
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, I currently only take fish oil, jack3d some mornings before workout and BCAA during my workout. No other supplements taken.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, fair and unbiased. I feel that taking no other supplements and having had pretty much the same diet routine for 3 months, I could give a review based on the effects of only the supplement.
8.) Please state your training style. I've been doing SEALfit, which is an intense crossfit style workout with a lot of conditioning and strength work, for the past 3 weeks. I'm deloading the next week and will move back to a 3x a week max effort, 2x conditioning and 1x kettlebell mobility program.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Can and will. I already take pictures once a month to measure my progress. I'm 3 months in on a 6 month cut/recomp
10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I'm currently keeping a paleo log that I've been updating here and there when I have good meals since March. I also have been logging my workouts in the Best of Both Worlds thread for the last 3 weeks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol.. yea so I answered your question without seeing the word "to" so I thought it was back to AM..lol.. I havent been to judo for about a year now. He is only open tuesday and thursday and I been having my calsses on mon & wed so then I work every tue & thur. Sucks!!! I just singned up for a boxing place around here and they day I sign up I run into a judo club member at the grocery store and he tells me they added 2 more days to the schedule. It is days I have class but I am going to try and run over after class next week and see what the hours are exactly and if I can squeeze some mat time in I will be back to judo.
Haha, cool. Jump back in there, man, skills are perishable. I did my first judo class in 6 months last night, and though I did OK, timing was off, I was clumsy, and so on. Oh well, I'm in BJJ for a bit. It's good too.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
definitely excited to see who is picked :D I tried to put in a decent APP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BWHAHAH..This is reminiscent of those Miller Lite commercials, where the gal says 'take your skirt off' and the guy is reluctant!
Hahahahhaha yup!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the winners are.

Okay guys it was actually a pretty hard decision with some of the applications in here. Some were actually tied and would have been just as good of selections as the lucky 3 chosen here.

TattooPierced1
BluDevil
NaturalGainer

We have PM'd them to see if they are still going to be able to run the log, anyone who does not respond today a new tester will be selected in their place tomorrow morning. As I said we had a few apps that we were torn with and I would have no problem handing this to one of them as they are deserving as well.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys it was actually a pretty hard decision with some of the applications in here. Some were actually tied and would have been just as good of selections as the lucky 3 chosen here.

TattooPierced1
BluDevil
NaturalGainer

We have PM'd them to see if they are still going to be able to run the log, anyone who does not respond today a new tester will be selected in their place tomorrow morning. As I said we had a few apps that we were torn with and I would have no problem handing this to one of them as they are deserving as well.
Awesome, thanks for the opportunity MrKleen73

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Nice I am honored and excited it is going to be a great log:D Thank you for this opportunity and picking me!

T

tattoopierced1

TattooPierced1
BluDevil
NaturalGainer

Awesome, PM sent.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations Guys!

I can't wait to see this run. I have been reading on it and am very excited to get my hands on some when it is released. I will get more info and provide you guys with it. Remember one thing for sure. Increase your protein intake by 25-30% to take advantage of boost in protein synthesis. I don't mean 25-30% of total caloric intake just if you take in 200 grams a day increase to 250-260. That is just my suggestion but from my reading and what not that is going to be a major factor in the level of success you will have with this product. You wouldn't put a big throttle body on your car and then not give it any extra gas would you? Same thing here...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:cheers:Congrats to the winners :cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats to the winners.. post up links of the logs so I can follow along. Interested to see what the stuff is about

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipment in today, will start log Monday. I'll post link here as well.