LG Sub Ecdysterone Product - PreOrder Only 275 Bottles!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Limited Time Offer - Only 275 Bottles

Sub Sterone by LG Sciences

Here is the combo with Natadrol For $50

http://www.lgsciences.com/Sub-Sterone-p/sub_sterone_natadrol_combo.htm

Here is the write up for "SubSterone" which is the sub ecdy product. Tells the ingredients and everything.

Remember this is a presale and there won't be labels on the bottle (just along with the box)

This is a very limited run with only 275 bottles total and to be honest I am not 100% sure when a second run will come out. We don't have enough 6-keto-diosgenin to run any more, so this is it for at least 1-2 months and then the official product will come out.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 6 Sprays
Servings Per Container: 120
Ecdysterone Complex: 69mg
HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone by HPLC 80%
Ecdysterone PolyAcetate
6-Keto Diosgenin
Chlorogenic Acid (From Green Coffee Bean)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Eric, 2nd link isnt working. Liking what im seeing as well...Cant wait to give this a run!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

http://www.lgsciences.com/Sub-Steron...drol_combo.htm

Here is the write up for "SubSterone" which is the sub ecdy product. Tells the ingredients and everything.

Remember this is a presale and there won't be labels on the bottle (just along with the box)

This is a very limited run with only 275 bottles total and to be honest I am not 100% sure when a second run will come out. We don't have enough 6-keto-diosgenin to run any more, so this is it for at least 1-2 months and then the official product will come out.
Too bad I dont have any spare money I would love to run it with my upcomming 4 bottles of Natadrol ! :(

This info on your site made me go :Eyecrazy: Rhaponticum carthamoides vs Cyanotis vaga Debate

See the pictures above? One is ecdysterone from RC and one is ecdysterone from CV. Can you tell which is which?

No, you can't because molecules are IDENTICAL no matter where they are extracted from, so there is NO DIFERENCE BETWEEN RC AND CV extracts. Case closed!

I been told so many time that RC was superior to CV !!!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Maybe I'm missing this, but how many doses are in a bottle, how many sprays per dose?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 6 Sprays (Approx 1ml)

So, you take it 4X per day in divided doses

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But not sublingual tabs???? :eek13:
wish we had tabs...being on a low carb diet year round i really looked forward to my T-911 tabs, that stuff was a yummy treat when i used it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'cuse me while I go work on increasing my supplement budget....'oh honnnney... :flowers1:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
wish we had tabs...being on a low carb diet year round i really looked forward to my T-911 tabs, that stuff was a yummy treat when i used it.
t-911 candy :D

the spray worked well for me when I ran it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DANG I am broke where is the rep hook up! Man guys this stuff looks very promising the logs are good on it. Does it taste as good as GHenerate?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
This info on your site made me go :Eyecrazy: Rhaponticum carthamoides vs Cyanotis vaga Debate

I been told so many time that RC was superior to CV !!!
The issues in the past revolved around the fact that the 20-hydroxyecdysterone from RC vs CV differed in effectiveness because they were not actually as pure as we were all being told. Suppliers were telling us that both were 99% UV pure or whatever when in reality these UV standards did little to no help in determining the actual purity of the compound. As we saw from the difference between UV and HPLC tested products for ecdy, for 1,3divinil etc. there can be a lot of barriers to quality and ecdy is one of those ingredients that has had a number of issues in this realm.

A while back Eric posted a picture of the UV vs HPLC samples and the UV one was a light brownish white while the HPLC was a bright, clean white color. The purity just isn't there with UV.

Since regardless of what it is extracted from, the 20-hydroxyecdysterone is the identical structure, it really doesnt matter what you start with as long as you get a pure end product. 20mg of 90% HPLC ecdy from RC would be identical to that from CV since you are standardizing for a specific structure.

So why was there a difference in effectiveness in the past? Because with UV it wasn't properly measured to be 99%, so its likely and very possible that the extracts from RC were easier to get a higher percentage of ecdy out of while CV was more difficult to extract. So they may both have said 90% pure and *should* have had, say 200mg of 20-hydroxyecdy, but one could have *actually* had 120mg and the other 75mg, or any variation on those numbers. When you using UV instead of HPLC, both read the same percentage. HPLC is a more rigorous method and that has proven to show that the proper 90% ecdy has a very different look from any of the UV tested ones. If you take XYZmg of active from one source or XYZmg of active from another, as long as its the same active, you will see the same results from that active ingredient. Other cofactors could influence overall results, but the bottom line was that basically all companies were being misled on how much ecdy was actually in their raws.

Edit: Just to make sure this made sense, here is the theoretical situation...

Basically suppliers were saying "Here is 99%UV 20-ecdy RC" and it actually was, say, 40% pure by HPLC testing.

Then suppliers were saying "Here is our 99% 20-ecdy CV" and it was actually, say, 20%pure by HPLC testing.

So for 20-hydroxyecdysterone content in, say a 200mg dose, the first supplier's product would have provided 80mgs of ecdy while the second supplier's product would have 40mgs of ecdy. Everyone thought there was 200mgs in there, but we didn't use HPLC and believed the inferior UV and, well, we were duped. So people ended up saying ecdy from RC is better than CV, or whatever based on the actual percentage in the product they used. The structure is the same no matter what, its a matter of how much people were actually getting in their supplements.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AARGH! I hate when things are one-run items, because they always come out when I have low cash. So I miss out :(
Don't want to get your hopes up BUT this may not be a 1 run deal. This is just a pre sale now to sell out what LG does have. Depending on how well it does will determine the future of Substerone.

So if you guys want to see Substerone stay,....well you know what to do ;)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
How do I find the logs on this. Searched the whole internet and cant find anything

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two bottles. Let's see what happens.

:cheers:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so how much active ecdy is in 6 sprays?

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Two questions:

Can this be used by women?
If so, what kind of results can be expected?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two questions:

Can this be used by women?
If so, what kind of results can be expected?
Yes, woman can use it. I imagine the results are not too different than if a man were to take it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EXCELLENT Ecdysterone article

I highly recommend you guys read this!

Ecdysterone Info And Products
Natural Muscle And Strength Booster

What are*you*trying to obtain?*You might want to build yourself a more athletic body-- maybe even one with deep muscular cuts of muscle, perhaps a chiseled six-pack, and possibly even some ripped legs? Or, how about simply improving where you are at right now in terms of health, muscle-gain and fat-loss?

For starters, this is going to take some work. But, what good is hard work if it's not producing maximum gains in both strength, fat-loss, and health? Not as good as it could be!

The research and development of anabolic supplements has yielded some amazing results in recent years and the scientific breakthroughs show no signs of diminishing. Of course creatine, glutamine, protein and multi-vitamins are standard issue in an athlete's arsenal. Beyond the basics, we've witnessed the development of Prohormones, ZMA, and Isoflavones such as Methoxyisoflavone. Clearly, we've seen remarkable advances in anabolic supplementation in the past five years and now another breakthrough has been released.

Prepare yourself for what could be the single most important
advancement in bodybuilding...

The future of supplementation is here!

Ecdysterone is a powerful compound to say the least and based on the research, it can definitely help you*maximize your genetic potential. Best of all, it's safe and effective for men, women, and even teenagers! In fact, ecdysterone may just be the next herbal extract to create a*revolution*in the health, fitness, and bodybuilding world.
What is it and where does it come from?

It's known by other names of course, the technical name is 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone and other common names are: ecdisten, ecdysone, isoinokosterone, 20-hydroxyecdysone and ecdysterone. Interestingly, it was first discovered in insects. Actually, insects depend on it for their survival. Could there be some correlation between insects superior strength ratio and this compound? What would the effects be on vertebrates such as mammals? If we had the proportionate strength of an ant, for example, we could easily pick up a car.

Even if a fraction of this power could be available through ecdysterone supplementation, the idea of supplementing with "bug juice" just isn't too appealing. Luckily, it's not obtained through insects for supplementation! It happens to exist as a compound in the herbs Rhaponticum/Leuzeae and Cyanotis vaga, and is therefore a naturally occurring phytochemical. Phew! Until recently; however, it was not easily available. Although Ecdysterone has been known and tested in Russia since 1988, it never received much attention because there existed no cost-effective way to extract it. Russian researchers and scientists had a very pure version developed, but it was costly...$20,000 per kilogram. The only other choice was Suma extract, which contained so little ecdysterone that it would have been ineffective as a viable ecdysterone-supplementation option. Within in the past year (2000), companies specializing in the extraction of high potency compounds from herbs have developed a way to extract concentrated ecdysterone at a standardized*up to 97%! The breakthrough technology, in-vitro cell cultivation, provided the needed purity and concentration of ecdysterone to make it a viable option for economical supplementation. This is great news for anyone wanting to increase lean muscle mass, decrease fat and improve performance. So, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and athletes listen up, the scientific data behind this ingredient is simply incredible!

What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Scientists have performed over 50 studies on ecdysterone to conclude one resounding agreement: Ecdysterone is safe and it improves nearly every bodily function...without side effects. What else does it do?*Two words: Muscle Growth.*Ah, what the heck, here's a few more...
Research-backed ecdysterone supplementation properties:

Ecdysterone Highlights:

• A Drastic Increase in Lean Body Mass*
    Increased Endurance*
    Stimulates Metabolism*
    Improves Nerve Function and Enhances Erythropoiesis (the development of mature red blood cells (erythrocytes)*
    Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar That Is Already Within The Normal Range*
    Reduces Adipose Tissue*
    Improves Nearly Every Bodily Function Including Brain and Liver*
    It's Safe and Effective for Men, Women, and Even Teenagers
    Prevents the Loss of Muscle Mass while Promoting Growth of Muscle Fibers*
    Not to mention:
    It does all this with absolutely no reported side effects.
    No Negative Side Effects
    No Virilization
    No Conversion Into Estrogenic Compounds
    No Liver Toxicity
    No High Blood Pressure
    No Testicular Shrinkage
    No effects on the hormonal system in mammals including humans
    Incredibly Low Toxicity Levels (Over 4,000 times that which a person should consume)
    Complete List:
    Increases protein synthesis*
    Improves nearly every bodily function*
    Stimulates protein synthesis in nervous tissue and increases nerve function*
    Increases total protein and glycogen content in muscles*
    Increases myofibrilar proteins*
    Supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range*
    Perfectly maintains balanced glycemic levels that are already within the normal range, leading to constant energy and feeling of well-being*
    Stimulates incorporation of glycogen into proteinaceous tissue such as liver and muscle*
    Pushes nutrients into muscle and organ tissue yielding better muscle growth*
    Stimulates the phospholipids that are linked to enormous health benefits when stimulated*
    Cell membrane stabilizing properties*
    Potent antioxidative effect*
    Vastly increases athletic performance by increasing work capacity, body-weight, lung capacity, and VO2*max while also increasing exhalation of CO2.*
    Increases lean muscle tissue and reduces adipose content*
    Reduces fatigue and apathy, yet increases speed and strength*
    Promotes a positive nitrogen balance and maintains a greater rate of protein synthesis*
    How does it possibly exhibit all of these above positive effects with little or no negative side effects? The secret lies in the compound itself.
How Does Ecdysterone Work?*The single most important factor in maximizing muscle growth is*environment. Ecdysterone works to create the "perfect" muscle-building environment in the body, among other positive effects. The perfect conditions for creating the perfect muscle building environment include maintaining a positive nitrogen balance and increasing protein synthesis along with intelligent, consistent exercise and a balanced diet rich in protein. It's long been understood that if the body was able to maintain the perfect anabolic environment, maximum muscle growth would occur.

Maintaining positive nitrogen balance and increased protein synthesis without also incurring hormonal side-effects was the trick. This is why researchers became so enthralled with ecdysterone when Doctor Burdette in 1963 found that ecdysterone enhanced the rate of protein synthesis.* This was the beginning of over 50 studies showing the remarkable effects of ecdysterone on the body while simultaneously showing now side effects. Now, with the increased economical availability of pure concentrated ecdysterone, the picture is finally becoming more complete.

Learn more about the benefits of Ecdysterone on*Clayton South's Health Facts.

Studies

Ecdysterone has been tested for its effects on work capacity, immune function, lean body mass and fat loss, among other variables in a number of scientific studies. The vast majority of research indicates an increase in test subjects' lean mass.* Results were further improved when ecdysterone was consumed with protein.

Increase Protein Synthesis and Invoke Positive Nitrogen Balance*
Studies conducted in the Soviet Union in 1988 showed ecdysterone helps "increase hepatic protein synthesis and subsequently promote positive nitrogen balance!"* How does this lead to more muscle mass? Simply: "the more nitrogen your body maintains and the greater rate of protein synthesis, the more mass, period."* How, exactly, does ecdysterone do this? V. Smetanin, researcher of the Smolenk State Medical Institute in Russia speculates that ecdysterone decreases urea concentration in the body and increases hemoglobin levels by increasing a process called erythropoiesis.* Erythropoiesis is the development of mature red blood cells. This leads to a stimulation of the anabolic process in protein metabolism, which in turn leads to a positive nitrogen balance in the body.*

Increase Lean Muscle Mass While Reducing Body Fat*

The most often quoted ecdysterone scientific study was published inScientific Sports Bulletin*by S. Simakin in 1988. The objective of Simakin's famous study was to determine the effect of ecdysterone on muscle tissue mass and fat mass, while testing for hormonal changes in the subjects. For the study, three control factors were used: a placebo, protein, and ecdysterone with protein. The results were significantly in favor of the third factor. Of the 78*highly trained*male and female athletes who consumed just protein, they showed only a slight increase in muscle mass for the 10 day period of time. Those who used a placebo lost a slight amount of lean muscle, while those who used protein plus ecdysterone showed a 6-7% increase in lean muscle tissue with nearly a 10% reduction in fat!* Let me say that again:*A 10% reduction in fat and a 7% increase in lean muscle tissue in just 10 days!**Safety testing was conducted during the same time period which showed no difference in hormonal balance. Wow, if ecdysterone plus protein can do this for highly trained athletes, just think what it can do for the average person!
It's interesting to note the amount of Ecdysterone these Soviet Studies used. According to Derek Cornelius, "Most of the experiments used 5 mg per kilogram of body mass per day as the dosage." To find out how much you would need to take to supply this same amount of ecdysterone, use this equation:

MG/KG X Your Weight = Dosage:

In Kilograms:
5 mg X 78 kg = 386

In Pounds:
5 mg X 170lbs / 2.2lbs = 386

So, the average person should consume 300-600 mg of ecdysterone per day to meet this dosage. This compound is so non-toxic that this is a perfectly safe amount to consume. Syntrax Syntrabol is currently the only product that supplies enough mg of ecdysterone (200 mg per capsule) to effectively supplement at the 600 mg level.

Increase Stamina, Endurance, and Energy*

Ecdysterone was tested in another study performed in 1986 by B.Ya Smetanin. For this research, 117 highly trained speed skaters between the ages of 18 and 28 were tested for work capacity, body weight, lung capacity and VO2*max. The results speak for themselves: all of the said parameters increased as well as an increase in the O2*pulse max and an increase in the exhalation of CO2.* Basically, they received more oxygen to their cells! This equates to decreasing recovery time, maximizing performance, permitting optimal muscle anabolism and maximum fat reduction.* It also means the athletes using ecdysterone compared to those on a placebo experienced increased stamina, endurance and energy.

That's not all!*A study conducted using 112 athletes performed by B.G. Fadeev in Russia showed some very impressive overall results. However, by this time, the results should come as no surprise. 89% of those who supplemented with ecdysterone versus a placebo reported less fatigue, greater performance, more motivation, greater speed, and improved strength.* How long did it take before these athletes reported these effects? Months? Weeks? No,*five days.*To make matters even better, no adverse side effects were reported.
Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

Bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts will find the extra gains in lean muscle mass and reduction in body fat very beneficial.* Based on all the research, Ecdysterone looks to be not only incredibly effective as a performance enhancer on all facets, but also very safe. Since it is not a required nutrient, there are no symptoms of deficiency. However, if you would like to experience more energy and strength gains in less time than you've probably ever experienced, grab some ecdysterone and protein because you are the perfect candidate!* Check out the section below to learn more on side effects and recommended dosages.
How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

What about side effects? That's the best part! As you already know by now, research studies show no negative side effects, no hormonal interactions, and a very low toxicity level for ecdysterone. When tested by ICN Biochemicals on December 31, 1998, a complete safety test was performed to determine the toxicity. The data showed the amount of ecdysterone one would have to take in order to reach toxicity. The amount? 6400 mg/kg! In other words, an average 170lb person would have to take 494,528 mg of the compound to reach this point! This is 4,121 times as much as the recommended dose.

So, as you can see, it's very safe with an incredibly low toxicity. Furthermore, endocrine testing showed that ecdysterone caused no effect whatsoever on the mammalian hormonal system. Testing was measured on testosterone, cortisol, insulin, ACTH, growth hormone, and leutinizing hormone. The data not only shows ecdysterone to be extremely safe, but effective as well! The recommended dose of ecdysterone is 80-120 mg per day and upwards of 400-600 mg per day. We've even heard reports of people receiving amazing results working up to using as much as 1200 mg safely per day. Remember, ecdysterone should be taken with protein-rich meals for best results!

Republished from Clayton South's Health Facts.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
There are now four less available for purchase. Will be logging this for both me and my girlfriend.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are now four less available for purchase. Will be logging this for both me and my girlfriend.
Right on man! My fiance and I will be running 2 bottles each side by side. I'm very excited to see how it treats all of us!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff!
Question after reading the write up though....it states that Ecdy has a better effect in younger people than older as far as gaining lbm (if I recall correctly), that it would be a better recomp agent for the older (over 25) crowd....why would this be? just the naturally increased level of hormones in younger dudes?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff!
Question after reading the write up though....it states that Ecdy has a better effect in younger people than older as far as gaining lbm (if I recall correctly), that it would be a better recomp agent for the older (over 25) crowd....why would this be? just the naturally increased level of hormones in younger dudes?
I'm not sure about that but according the studies posting in the article above when tests were ran, no hormonal changes were made.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so im guessing nobody has any clue on the amount of ecdy in this?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so im guessing nobody has any clue on the amount of ecdy in this?
It is new. So the only person who knows is Eric. That information will probably be released in the near future. It has to be a decent amount to illicit an anabolic effect. Users reported decent gains/results.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LG site dont ship to Canada ? Already sold my kidney to have some spare money :( will Nutra carry some ?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG site dont ship to Canada ? Already sold my kidney to have some spare money :( will Nutra carry some ?
email [email protected]. Mention in the email what you want to order, include your name, address and credit card information (number, exp. date, security code) and they can send it via post office.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump'n it up!

halberdklown

Awards
I currently use anadraulic state gt + anadraulic pump + BC EAA. would i still be able to use Sub Sterone while on these or would I need to stop all 3 infavor of this? apologize if this is a stupid question, I'm new to all this and excited to try it

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently use anadraulic state gt + anadraulic pump + BC EAA. would i still be able to use Sub Sterone while on these or would I need to stop all 3 infavor of this? apologize if this is a stupid question, I'm new to all this and excited to try it
you can it all together no problem. Should be a kickass stack!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I wanna take M1D+Natadrol+MM+SubEcdy as my base
Pre work - BC+EAA + ASGT + AP + POSTAL
Sleep - IGH1 + Ghenerate
Recomp with Slin..Positive nitrogen balance with Lipo Pro
and finish up with Formadrol+T911

What you think MET!?!?!? :D :D :D

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I think you're approaching the law of diminishing returns.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna take M1D+Natadrol+MM+SubEcdy as my base
Pre work - BC+EAA + ASGT + AP + POSTAL
Sleep - IGH1 + Ghenerate
Recomp with Slin..Positive nitrogen balance with Lipo Pro
and finish up with Formadrol+T911

What you think MET!?!?!? :D :D :D
Looks frightening

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited for this and congrats to LG for finally rolling this out. I haven't been on this board in awhile but as ZB126 can tell you, I know a thing or two about Ecdy. In fact, I wrote a book on it... and he used it with much success with the beta version of Sub-Sterone.

I'm sure there will be skeptics here but ZB, feel free to tell it like it is...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

http://www.lgsciences.com/Sub-Sterone-p/sub_sterone_natadrol_combo.htm

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 6 Sprays
Ecdysterone Complex: 69mg
HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone by HPLC 80%
Ecdysterone PolyAcetate
6-Keto Diosgenin
Chlorogenic Acid (From Green Coffee Bean)
This is very interesting. So is this the Beta product you are selling? The real final product will be ready in a few months?

P.S. LG has never failed me, I'm sure its a great product!

StangRunner3

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles. Hopefully this, my weight gainer, and my diet will help me put on some size.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any NASTY taste involved with these sprays? The powders were brutal.