Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you heard it right! IBE is releasing a new PH to the market.
We have had many great products in the past, but there is nothing and has never been anything offered quite like Boladrol. The potential for this compound is outstanding and a perfect bulking agent for the upcoming winter. This is a very wet compound that will require PCT and is strongly recommended to stack with a good cycle support product.

The new product Boladrol is 7, 17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3, 17-diol (Boladiol), the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone.

60 caps, 2mg per cap, Ready in 2-3 weeks!

Bolasterone is the 7, 17 dimethylated version of testosterone and has the reputation as being one of the most potent steroids ever sold. Bolasterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio that shows it to be 6x more anabolic than methyltestosterone and 3x as androgenic.

Boladrol will be best compared to Anadrol if not stronger. This PH only requires a few milligrams to see strong anabolic and androgenic effects which we were very excited to see first hand during our alpha testing of this compound. Users have been reported to gain up to a pound a day but also not coming off as quick as reported with Anadrol gains.

We have already sent out about 15 bottles to beta-testers and we are still looking for some tester/loggers to try this amazing compound before the projected 2-3 week release date of Bolodrol to the public. We are giving away 30+ bottles total to our beta-test groups to get the best data logged as possible while the caps, labels and bottles are finishing up for our big release. If any of you guys are interested in beta-testing contact me via PM because we still have a few bottles left to send out.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st......... I'm very interested in this one.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please don't confuse this with a supplement.

Also, subscribed to the thread to see what information comes out in both. Definitely interesting IBE!
no confusion here.I'll very innocently say this supplement looks very promising thus far.notice the innocent face ;)

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Please don't confuse this with a supplement.

Also, subscribed to the thread to see what information comes out in both. Definitely interesting IBE!
This isn't a prohormone either. It would be an active steroid already. I was wondering when somebody was going to bring this one off the shelf.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't a prohormone either. It would be an active steroid already. I was wondering when somebody was going to bring this one off the shelf.
I often call SD a prohormone as well, I pretty much categorize them. But yes, Designer steroid would have been a better wording. Good call.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I wonder 1 the toxicity as it cheque drops are incredibly liver toxic and this structure highly mimicks it

except with test instead of or nandrolone base

and secondly I winder if it aromatises into a crazy high methyl estrogen?

someone get blood work done!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy ish!!! Can't believe this is actually coming out... Thought we were stepping our of the hormone game?

Wish I could swing running this but just started a tester run for chlorothoxy.... Still will def be grabbing this once out his shelves...

wouldn't mind running it in 3 weeks for 3 weeks.... Gotta love the wet compounds.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Putting this in the hands of any kid with access to a credit card is reckless. Bolasterone is no joke, and to call it a PH is ridiculous.
Does anyone know how much weaker it will be, due to it being the -diol version?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for this release IBE, i'm all over this one. any idea as to what it's going to be priced for, and who's going to be selling it?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Putting this in the hands of any kid with access to a credit card is reckless. Bolasterone is no joke, and to call it a PH is ridiculous.
"KIDS" shouldn't have access to a c.c

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caught my attention!

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
The phrase, "the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone," will definitely raise eye-brows... maybe the wrong ones. I just read a thread about IBE getting out of the DS/PH game, so this is somewhat of a shock.

kvothe

Awards
this could probably be very strong and very toxic, I would think that short cycles would be in order, probably ai during cycle as well as supports, and a full out pct. But I think this will rival m1t, superdrol, as far as strength and size.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i think its irresponsible -its too strong and theres too many idiots out there . isnt this why the FDA clamped down . lets see how long it lasts.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I want some before its gone..LOL

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
"KIDS" shouldn't have access to a c.c
Tons of 15-20 year old "kids" buy supps off the internet by borrowing a parent's CC. They just tell them its for whey protein, then turn around and buy designer steroids. It all comes up the same on the CC bill.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I remember when you guys hinted at this on one of the other boards. I never thought it would come to fruition, but alas, here it is.

T1 likey. :wiggle:

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'm an English teacher.
D'oh!

It doesn't happen often, but I concede this error. lol! ;)

Some of the fundamental grammar errors drive me crazy as well.

-John

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the name. It sounds like something that's going to fight Godzilla. :D

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
got my attention...

I may have to reconsider the cycle I was about to start...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great question I think we will only be able to guesstimate till user feedback is revealed.

i think its irresponsible -its too strong and theres too many idiots out there . isnt this why the FDA clamped down . lets see how long it lasts.
there's no way to protect against idiots sadly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read on another board that it has to be made from bolasterone, a controlled substance. Certainly your compound is not 100% pure, so, isnt there controlled substance in every capsule? The thread on the other board was deleted but with the help of the glorious internet, nothing is ever gone for good.

Good ol google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EqIUqtG0Li8J:www.prohormoneforum.com/testingtesting123/archive/index.php/t-29307.html+boladiol&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is IBE taking such a risk? I mean this PH could either put the company to glory or it could put it to shame..

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Parent should not let kids have Credit cards, if they do, they are asking for dumb sh*t to happen.

Plenty of Phs are already on the market, so your concern is about a decade to late. Steriods can be bought online with a credit cards even if all Phs are banned or even get them from buddies, which alot do.

Two supplement store in my town sell M1T under the counter, a lot of people around here still run M1T on a regular bases, so banning did nothing but made the price go up to a $100 a bottle.

The idea we need to keep stuff banned because of kids is foolish, whats next beer and cigars?

The FDA is out to ban everything and have been banning things on a regular bases for years.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Idk if it is something for me, but I still might pick up a bottle just to look at :lol:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great question I think we will only be able to guesstimate till user feedback is revealed.

there's no way to protect against idiots sadly.
I've never used any type of ph, in fact I've only recently begun using a natty test booster for the first in my life. Getting back to my original question, if used appropriately what is the safety profile of a methylated PH, and how would it negatively alter liver values?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used any type of ph, in fact I've only recently begun using a natty test booster for the first in my life. Getting back to my original question, if used appropriately what is the safety profile of a methylated PH, and how would it negatively alter liver values?
Well this is DImethylated so lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw, in all reality, this is certainly not the steroid to consider in your position. It would be very liver toxic, and should be used only by those with experience in anabolics.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw, in all reality, this is certainly not the steroid to consider in your position. It would be very liver toxic, and should be used only by those with experience in anabolics.
Thanks HeretoStudy. I have no interest in taking PH's. I'm the paranoid type so I'll stick to the basics, having high cholesterol and metabolic syndrome makes me think twice before ever taking that next step.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if it is as strong as people think it should be. I think only people with experience with the likes of Superdrol and Phera should try this. A few Hdrol and Epi cycles under ur belt won't prepare u for the kind of sides one will most likely face.

This is just my opinion :wiggle:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in the actual steroid, just a lil. But i will def. be passing on this one would rather eat 40mgs of M1T, just easier on my liver

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! I hope this make it to the proper networking of ppl so we can have this one around for sometime unlike some of the other stronger advanced compounds!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Parent should not let kids have Credit cards, if they do, they are asking for dumb sh*t to happen.

Plenty of Phs are already on the market, so your concern is about a decade to late. Steriods can be bought online with a credit cards even if all Phs are banned or even get them from buddies, which alot do.

1) I'm not going into the morality (or judgment) of unscrupulous AAS dealers. They are already facing felony charges and are OK with this. Besides, they make it much more clear that they are selling actual steroids than do "supplement" companies.
2) Anything similar to Bolasterone in terms of potency would make SD and possibly even M1T look tame. (and no, I've never personally tried Bolasterone, but at least one mod at OLM tried it and couldn't take the side effects after just 2 weeks. And these were seasoned AAS users.

The idea we need to keep stuff banned because of kids is foolish, whats next beer and cigars?
Uh, why do you think you can't buy those online? And why do you think they're strictly age-regulated? Oh, and they come with health warnings and aren't purposefully mislabeled as "dietary supplements". I could go on, but I'm sure I've made my point. Besides, I wouldn't give a **** if cigarettes were banned. Actually, I would be happy.
Answers in bold.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I doubt very much IBE would put this out unless they knew they were covered. I could be wrong though. If it does manifest, Ill bet its a one run.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually both cigarettes and liquor can be purchased online.

I completely agree that this will be a extreme introduction to the market, but there is a market for it (as this thread has proven). Some of the guys in here are very experienced with Anabolics. Why then should they not have access to them?

This is like the gun debate. Do idiots get ahold of guns? Yes. Do they represent the majority? No. (And this is coming from a liberal).

I also doubt you will see this on a GNC shelf, so someone going for it will actively be looking for it online. Just as they could find SD, Test, Dbol, etc...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
despite the technical aspect. it is being sold as a nutritional supplement, and is technically supplementing you natural testosterone (or it will be within a few days, once the hpta shuts down hard), so in that sense, it is a supplement. but this skewed logic doesn't mean I think it should be called such.
but in reality, we all know it for what it is, a di methylated pro hormone.

It also is not a desinger steroid. you take this stuff, you will most likely show up positive in a doping hunters drug test with bolasterone metabolites.

it is not a new compound, and though I'm sure it is weaker than it's bigger brother. caution should be taken with it.

on that note, I cant wait to get me some! whoooo! So many new products being released for the fall! boladrol, monsterdrol-xt (real cynostane), malicious mass (havoc/mlmg), and super-dhea!

so exciting.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read on another board that it has to be made from bolasterone, a controlled substance. Certainly your compound is not 100% pure, so, isnt there controlled substance in every capsule? The thread on the other board was deleted but with the help of the glorious internet, nothing is ever gone for good.

Good ol google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EqIUqtG0Li8J:www.prohormoneforum.com/testingtesting123/archive/index.php/t-29307.html+boladiol&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
It is stated that the compound could easily be made from bolasterone....it does not have to.
In actuality the compound tested at 95% pure with 5% androstane by-product. Boladrol has been tested and there are no controlled substances.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is stated that the compound could easily be made from bolasterone....it does not have to.
In actuality the compound tested at 95% pure with 5% androstane by-product. Boladrol has been tested and there are no controlled substances.
oh yea, I forgot to mention this. there are many ways to synthesize compounds, with just as many ways to "tweak" a compound, making it legal to use.

same thing is done with all different types of illegal drugs like xtacy, marijuana, acid (lsd), mushrooms, heroine, cocain ect.

I just smoked some "spice" the other day. wow. cant believe this stuff is legal.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yea, I forgot to mention this. there are many ways to synthesize compounds, with just as many ways to "tweak" a compound, making it legal to use.

same thing is done with all different types of illegal drugs like xtacy, marijuana, acid (lsd), mushrooms, heroine, cocain ect.

I just smoked some "spice" the other day. wow. cant believe this stuff is legal.
It's always a positive thing when you can draw correlations between something that is suppose to help you put on muscle mass, with substances like xtacy, marijuana, acid (lsd), mushrooms, heroine, cocaine. Forget muscletech ads....you had me at rehab.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7