Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Genomyx is looking for 5 people to log their experience with PerformaStrips. These 5 people can use it with any other supplements except stimulants. This is so there is no confusion between what they feel from perfomastrips and what they feel from the stimulants. Although just a note that these are not intended to be a super stimulant. The feeling is subtle and refreshing compared to many of the more harsh stimulants available. We would really like canidates that are going to commit fully to logging their experience with performastrips as well as give a complete review at the end.

Please provide us with the following:

Current Weekly Training Schedule:
Current Diet:
Current Goals:
Current Supplements:
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:stickp4:I'll do it!!
How long have you been training:3 years
Current Weekly Training Schedule:5 days a week
Current Diet:300 calories under maitenance ,low carbs,I am trying to cut BF%
Current Goals:i AM 5'11'' 217 Lbs at 19% bf my goal is to reduce bf in a month to 17%
Current Supplements:Whey,creatine,green tea ,fish oils,Anadraulic gt
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips:To help me push my body on going to the gym

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Can we get an ingredient breakdown

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can we get an ingredient breakdown
These are the same as the ones brought out by ThermoGum. A relatively simple ingredient profile. Its the delivery system that makes them unique.

Heres the write up:
PerformaStrips VB-12: High Performance Methyl B-12!
PerformaStrips VB-12 is a unique, effective portable and potent new supplement design. VB-12 uses the potent bioactive form of Vitamin B-12, Methylcobalamin, in a proprietary PerformaSorb technology Strip. Methyl B-12, the bioactive form of Vitamin B12, is essential for energy production and has been researched extensively for nerve regeneration and cellular growth. The special PerformaSorb technology eliminates wasted and ineffeicient absorption by breaking down before reaching the stomach. Effects reach the bloodstream very quickly. Vitamin B-12 is an important cofactor in healthy nerve regeneration, energy production and biological function in any individual, especially vegetarians. PerformaStrips V-12 Deliver!

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
:stickp4:I'll do it!!
How long have you been training:3 years
Current Weekly Training Schedule:5 days a week
Current Diet:300 calories under maitenance ,low carbs,I am trying to cut BF%
Current Goals:i AM 5'11'' 217 Lbs at 19% bf my goal is to reduce bf in a month to 17%
Current Supplements:Whey,creatine,green tea ,fish oils,Anadraulic gt
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips:To help me push my body on going to the gym
Thank you for your interest.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
So is this like a pack of gum. Just trying to figure out how many doses their will be to effectively gauge how I would use PerfromaStrips.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
So is this like a pack of gum. Just trying to figure out how many doses their will be to effectively gauge how I would use PerfromaStrips.
There are 24 strips. It comes in a container similar to the ones you get other breath strips in.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training:Since 13 for sports in general
Current Weekly Training Schedule: Mon-Sat. MMA training and conditiong at least 6 hours of training in total a day
Current Diet: 8000 plus calories a day
Current Goals:to gain an edge in training
Current Supplements: Beta-alanine, LCLT, magnesium oil, Vitamin D3, Ultima
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips: In the a.m and before MMA training

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the interest guys. This is a pretty cool product that gives a nice clean energy feeling. Ive used them before workouts, when Im on travel or when I need a nice clean pick me up. Best thing is the packaging is small and easy to carry around in your pocket as you go about your day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Im def interested in trying this out later down the road.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the interest guys. This is a pretty cool product that gives a nice clean energy feeling. Ive used them before workouts, when Im on travel or when I need a nice clean pick me up. Best thing is the packaging is small and easy to carry around in your pocket as you go about your day.
Sounds sweet man! Good luck to the applicants!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this up...guys, this is one of the products that will impress the hell out of you first time...especially if you want to try and avoid stims.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is definitely on the list as well. I might as well just send a portion of my check to genomyx/Matt :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is definitely on the list as well. I might as well just send a portion of my check to genomyx/Matt :lol:
Just send the whole thing, and whatever's left we will send back to you.....as a Genomyx Gift Certificate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just send the whole thing, and whatever's left we will send back to you.....as a Genomyx Gift Certificate.

Hahaha now thats what im talkin about!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I didnt have so much on the table right now I would throw an app in.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we determined that a log for the strips is uneccessary. If you guys want to give them a try the first 5 who send me there info (Domestic) We will ship them right out. What we will require though is three detailed reviews. 1 review per week. What were looking for is solid feedback on what the users think. Pretty simple right.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys we determined that a log for the strips is uneccessary. If you guys want to give them a try the first 5 who send me there info (Domestic) We will ship them right out. What we will require though is three detailed reviews. 1 review per week. What were looking for is solid feedback on what the users think. Pretty simple right.
I like this idea. I hope everyone enjoys it that gets to try it!

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pm'd!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...This is a pretty cool product that gives a nice clean energy feeling. Ive used them before workouts, when Im on travel or when I need a nice clean pick me up. Best thing is the packaging is small and easy to carry around in your pocket as you go about your day.
Definitely. Gives you energy. Tastes great. And are very convenient :)

This is definitely on the list as well...
Sooner rather than later :D (man, $h*! My Dad Says is a laugh and then some) :tongue2:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the support. I got way more than 5 PM's lol but I have decided to send everyone who has already PM me some Performastrips. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah thanks Genomyx. Cant wait to see what the reviews r like for the PerformaStrips. I love Thermogum and like to chew on a piece preworkout so I have high hopes.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely. Gives you energy. Tastes great. And are very convenient :):
something that hasn't been mentioned yet... i really dig the taste. a bite of cherry and very subtle mint finish.

turns my tongue beet red, though. :D

Thanks everyone for the support. I got way more than 5 PM's lol but I have decided to send everyone who has already PM me some Performastrips. :)
giving away the company? :twak:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how do u want us to use them? Any kind of protocol set up?

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
How long have you been training: I began trainnig when I was 16 years old in the gym, I started doing martial arts when I was 8 years old
Current Weekly Training Schedule: I weight train once a week, the rest is martial arts training
Current Diet: 55/35/10 carbs to protein to fats
Current Goals: I want to gain a few pounds, and get stronger.
Current Supplements: whey protein, and strait black tea for preworkouts
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips: as a preworkout suppliment. better than tea, hophely.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have had the chance to try these and they are very good!

great taste and steady,clean,SOLID energy boost!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just pop'd one and now my mouth is red...

no one at work will kiss me...

please advise.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just pop'd one and now my mouth is red...

no one at work will kiss me...

please advise.
:lol: My tongue goes red when I use them as well :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is LEGIT, will post review in review section, thanks again for the trial pack bro.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to use ans review the strips. Your feedback will mean a lot.

TheKanezzi

Awards
How long have you been training: 14 years
Current Weekly Training Schedule: push pull split with all compounds, 3 days a week
Current Diet: cho cycle, 3 high (3600 cals) 4 low (2700 Cals)
Current Goals: Gain strength
Current Supplements: PCT for Derma/Bold stack, fish oil, sesamin, cla, alcar, multi
How do you plan to use PerformaStrips: Pre workout