Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us? - AnabolicMinds.com

Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thumbs up Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Fellow AM members,

We're been working very hard to put together some very innovative and unique supplements for you all to help set a new bar in this industry; not only with our products, but in customer service as well.

We'd like to hear from you all whay type of products that you'd like to see from us. Whether they be test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, pre-workout supps, fat burners, nutrient repartitioners, pct products, sleep products, etc.

We already have a slew of products that are in the development phase right now, so we're interested to hear what you all would like to see from us to compliment our product line. We truly value the opinions and support that our customer base provides us. Without you all, this wouldn't be possible.

Let your voices be heard, AM.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who's going to be first?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know yall got some bomb a$$ ideas, let here em!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Orastan E LV
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I'm actually pretty excited. I know the new products will be innovative and I can't wait to see what's in store. That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing a unique and effective GH related product from Primordial.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your new lineup in the little "preview" thread looks pretty enticing and I can't wait to see more info on them. That being said, I'd love to see (among other things, of course ) something in terms of test-boosting for PCT that gets as close to a scrip SERM as possible - just since that's one of the areas the people really seem to fail in. They get the gear (whether it's legal or not) and don't get proper PCT because they can't find it or don't bother to since you can't get it OTC.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^ What he said. I have your TRS but something that is as close to a SERM would be sweet as heck!!!

RECOVERBRO

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to see something along the lines of Pre-workout built more towards MMA training or just Athlete's in general.

Maybe something that will reduce lactic acid and increase endurance.....hmm like a GPLC, Jack3d and Ultra Cordygen V02 combined type of idea lol

Just an idea lol, something pre-workout that will sell at nutra. I wish they carried Premax or GPLC....or if you guys would send to Canada would be even better =^-^= I'm sure you guys will come out with another great product anyways
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

I am going to show my newness as well as fear (if that is the right word) of moving away from natural options with this comment / request.

As a 40 something that has been using natural options and would love some real world gains with a GREATLY reduced worry of the possible sides, I am all about an "entry level" packaged stack much like LG has the Trifecta.

Something that is an entry level product that has everything from start to proper pct in the box.

I will gladly sacrifice HUGE gains for large / real / safe gains in as near a fool proof package as Primordial Performance can put together.

Those that decide to move to bigger and better already have a familiar brand to step up with and those that want to stay on the more moderate side of the fence can cycle the "packaged stack" a few times a year with a large smile on their face.

Perhaps this is not your chosen demograffic... I would be interested in being catered to by your company as a guy firmly entrenched in this demograffic.

Thanks for the open forum to put my 2 cents into.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    I am going to show my newness as well as fear (if that is the right word) of moving away from natural options with this comment / request.

As a 40 something that has been using natural options and would love some real world gains with a GREATLY reduced worry of the possible sides, I am all about an "entry level" packaged stack much like LG has the Trifecta.

Something that is an entry level product that has everything from start to proper pct in the box.

I will gladly sacrifice HUGE gains for large / real / safe gains in as near a fool proof package as Primordial Performance can put together.

Those that decide to move to bigger and better already have a familiar brand to step up with and those that want to stay on the more moderate side of the fence can cycle the "packaged stack" a few times a year with a large smile on their face.

Perhaps this is not your chosen demograffic... I would be interested in being catered to by your company as a guy firmly entrenched in this demograffic.

Im sure Primordial will put togethor a stack option with the new "Androseries" like we did with the Dermacrine and Tbol we sold where you get one of the Androseries products plus PCT. Now i cant comment for sure on this but im sure Primordial will hook it up!!

Great imput btw brother we love hearing these opinions!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Didnt realize there was 2 threads about this, so ill post my thoughts in this one as well.

• Natty muscle stack
    • Enhanced Absortion/LV Omega 3 supplement
    • A product with Rhaponticum or Divanil
    • Pre-workout matrix

Edit: Ive also liked the concept of a post-workout shake that is low-carb, similar to the one recommended by Charles Poliquin. He recommends something like 30g glutamine, 20g glycine, and 50g protein PWO. He had a specific formula IIRC though, i just dont have it at hand.

The only issue with that would be some people have to build up a tolerance to the glycine, so maybe leaving that out and adding other gluconeogenic aminos or something could potentially be awesome.
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Didnt realize there was 2 threads about this, so ill post my thoughts in this one as well.

• Natty muscle stack
    • Enhanced Absortion/LV Omega 3 supplement
    • A product with Rhaponticum or Divanil
    • Pre-workout matrix

Edit: Ive also liked the concept of a post-workout shake that is low-carb, similar to the one recommended by Charles Poliquin. He recommends something like 30g glutamine, 20g glycine, and 50g protein PWO. He had a specific formula IIRC though, i just dont have it at hand.

The only issue with that would be some people have to build up a tolerance to the glycine, so maybe leaving that out and adding other gluconeogenic aminos or something could potentially be awesome.
    I like where your heads at brother!! Awesome ideas!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks man, if I get any more Ill shoot them in here.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like to see a basic preworkout mix of something like Citrulline Malate, GLPC, Creapure, and some sort of stim thrown in. I mean PreMax is great stuff but something basic and more affordable would be awesome. Also i imagine this is already in the works but who knows i'd like to see you guys do your take on a nutrient partionier. Thats all i can think of for now.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post

Man you definitely need to grab a Dermacrine Muscle Stack while you still can. It is everything you just asked for.

Check it out!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Like to see a basic preworkout mix of something like Citrulline Malate, GLPC, Creapure, and some sort of stim thrown in. I mean PreMax is great stuff but something basic and more affordable would be awesome. Also i imagine this is already in the works but who knows i'd like to see you guys do your take on a nutrient partionier. Thats all i can think of for now.
    I like this idea a lot. I would love a version similar to this without the stim for when I cycle off stimulants to still have the focus, drive and pumps (both for muscle building and well, for my ego ).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I know im a rep but id definitely like a nutrient partitioner por favor!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I dont see enough cognitive enhancement going on in the supplement market. Maybe you guys would do something with piracetam or aniracetam? You guys already have a legit source for alpha-gpc, and i feel that stacking it with piracetam would be awesome.

It could even be marketed to MMA people for the increase in reaction time due to enhanced cognitive function
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I dont see enough cognitive enhancement going on in the supplement market. Maybe you guys would do something with piracetam or aniracetam? You guys already have a legit source for alpha-gpc, and i feel that stacking it with piracetam would be awesome.

It could even be marketed to MMA people for the increase in reaction time due to enhanced cognitive function
    I was actually coming into each of these threads to contribute something different, but I would like to see some cognitive enhancement as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I would like to see you somehow pull a magic trick and get the rights to IBE's old "tropin" line of kits and bring them back to the market...oratropin, hexatropin,ectotropin...mainly the oratropin kit!..Not sure why they discontinued, it I think it was cost of the supplier..This would be sick!! There are old threads on here of people begging for it (me included)...did wonders for injuries based on feedback
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

even though there's more PreWo mixes and thermos/fat burners on the market than you can shake a stick at...or even a small woodland creature...I'd be way interested in seeing what PP would put together in these 2 categories...
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    I would like to see you somehow pull a magic trick and get the rights to IBE's old "tropin" line of kits and bring them back to the market...oratropin, hexatropin,ectotropin...mainly the oratropin kit!..Not sure why they discontinued, it I think it was cost of the supplier..This would be sick!! There are old threads on here of people begging for it (me included)...did wonders for injuries based on feedback
    That's the first time I've heard about those in awhile. That stuff had incredible feedback, but I never got around to trying them because it was too costly for me.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've had a bunch of ideas for a while, we'll have to talk, John.

Speaking of which, I need to go email you...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I'd love to see PP come out with a Joint/Tendon Rejuvinator supplement. The older I get, the more those aches and pains hold me back. Then add in some of these supplements that dry you out and it's almost impossible to get out of bed.

Cissus works but only at high doses. I know PP could come up with something ingenius that would increase bioavailablity.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

ok this first one is way off based.....a stop smoking supplement thats safe and doesn't have suicidal thoughts like those prescription things are said to have

and how about a fat burner, i know primordial has the green tea, cla and derm stack but more on the lines of one product only fat burner if that makes sense, if you guys can make crazy muscle products then i can only imagine the quality fat burner that can come from those labs
  27. New Member

Bulk Phosphatidyl Serine. You guys already have the best priced supp on the market, I would just personally prefer it alone without alpha gpc!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    50 grams of protein? All you need is 3 grams of leucine for MPS every hour. Seems pointless. Look at layne Nortons power point and then get back to me.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Pre workout I am thinking creatine mono, sustamine, GPLC and BA with geranium and some racitums for focus and electrolytes and possibly peak ATP.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Man you definitely need to grab a Dermacrine Muscle Stack while you still can. It is everything you just asked for.

Check it out!

Looking into now. Not sure I have the cash on hand to grab but doing some reading and seeing if I can juggle things. Gut reaction: INTERESTED!

THANKS!
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the first time I've heard about those in awhile. That stuff had incredible feedback, but I never got around to trying them because it was too costly for me.
    Every time I wanted to try it..It was out of stock....not sure it would even have to be licensed...there is a thread on here from LMR of IBE (back when they pulled it) talking about it would be great if someone could make it cheaper...It really started gaining popularity and great feedback right around the time it got pulled..cause of the cost (like $160 a kit) it never got enough user feedback flooding the board....man it would be sick for this to resurface!
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I'd love to see PP come out with a Joint/Tendon Rejuvinator supplement. The older I get, the more those aches and pains hold me back. Then add in some of these supplements that dry you out and it's almost impossible to get out of bed.

Cissus works but only at high doses. I know PP could come up with something ingenius that would increase bioavailablity.
    this is where Oratropin which I spoke of in an above post in this thread would come in handy...expensive, but if you do a search in it and read the threads...it was pretty amazing.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Trauma...is there a smidgen of possibility of this?
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    50 grams of protein? All you need is 3 grams of leucine for MPS every hour. Seems pointless. Look at layne Nortons power point and then get back to me.

Yea because he didnt have any other ideas he contributed to the thread either.

Also i dont know where you gathered that i care about laynes powerpoint but i dont. But this is hear nor there, lets get this thread back on track.
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Trauma...is there a smidgen of possibility of this?
    I wish this would be able to be done but i just really dont think thats the way Primordials going. I wish though, i wish brother!!
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Lotta good ideas in this thread.

I do have to mention though, that 3g is sufficient to stimulate MPS per hour, but not to sustain it; if leucine were the only substrate required, we'd have proteins that were nothing but leucine. That's where whole proteins come in - and believe it or not, some of actually like calories, so 50+g prot isn't out of the question.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

i wana see products that know one has made, or thought about new stuff!!!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i wana see products that know one has made, or thought about new stuff!!!
    Cutting Edge and Innovation is what Primordial Performance is all about. There is a lot of interesting stuff in the pipeline. It all begins with the AndroSeries Project.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Great ideas everyone. Please keep them coming. I want to really get a collective idea of what our consumer base wants to see from Primordial Performance in the near future. We've really put a lot of time and money into upgrading every aspect fo this company over the last 6 months so that we can give back a quality unmatched in this industry.

Thanks for your continued support!

-John

Legendary

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS? This also includes the different drug delivery modalities and what liver function enzymes actually indicate based on the presenting findings.

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine.

I have plenty of good info to help demonstrate how these processes work and how some of the advice given on these forums is flat out dangerous and reckless.

I'd like to hear some science-based or bodybuilding-based education/research topics as well that you'd all be interested in seeing from our team.

-John

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Primordial Performance Products
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. Primordial Performance products
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM