Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Interesting - I'm familiar with the stilbenes, but I was unaware that pterostilbene was patented and available for general consumption.
    yeap tell Eric to make Sustain Alpha V2............

2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    That would be interesting. I personally love the current topical Sustain Alpha . . . Should probably use it again soon . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    MMM...who knows...maybe that was already on the agenda?

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If that's not a hint, I don't know what is!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Sustain Alpha works so well already, what is the goal for V2? Priapism?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Ouch, I hope not.

***NOW @ NP***

7. Affordable myostatin inhibitors
    NSCA - CSCS

8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Affordable myostatin inhibitors
    That actually work I presume?

***NOW @ NP***

9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That actually work I presume?
    that would be a plus
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    that would be a plus
    Invitrogen now offers in vivo RNAi; if you want to be a guinea pig, you could make some anti-myostatin oligos and knockdown myostatin's genetic expression. Maybe. Or you could just give yourself cancer...

***NOW @ NP***

11. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    MMM...well its highly classified so if I told ya I would have to kill ya...lmao.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Invitrogen now offers in vivo RNAi; if you want to be a guinea pig, you could make some anti-myostatin oligos and knockdown myostatin's genetic expression. Maybe. Or you could just give yourself cancer...
    I'll wait for the logs
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'll wait for the logs
    Heh, if it worked, it would be a very high profile Science/Cell/Nature Paper, not just a log on a forum! Not to mention a very profitable discovery.

***NOW @ NP***

14. Anyone else got some off the wall ideas?

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

15. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Anyone else got some off the wall ideas?

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    Seeing as I have been sick twice recently, and its not even winter yet, how about a cold remedy ?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. A pre-workout with creatine nitrate, 1,3-D, caffeine, nootropics and no beta alanine.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    A pre-workout with creatine nitrate, 1,3-D, caffeine, nootropics and no beta alanine.
    Is this because you source beta alanine elsewhere, or because you dont enjoy it?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Is this because you source beta alanine elsewhere, or because you dont enjoy it?
    I love the potential effects of Beta Alanine, buffering H+ ions, increased lactate threshold, I push the product to athletes, but I'm hyper-sensitive to parasthesia. I'm taking PEAKS no tingle Beta Alanine and guess what, I still tingle like crazy off their suggested single cap (equivalent to 1 gram).

Apart from my personal hyper-sensitivity to BA, correct me if I'm wrong, because I very well could be, but doesn't BA require loading or at least a daily ingestion in order to keep BA levels elevated? I don't take pre-workout 7 days a week, so the fact I'm not saturating my system with BA, does that mean then I'm endurng the parasthesia in vain?

We understand at this point that creatin does not require loading and does not require daily upkeep, but I am not aware that we have come to that conclusion with BA as well. If so, then I suppose BA is too valuable of an ingredient if it has acute effects, otherwise, unless you plan on taking a pre-workout 7 days a week, which isn't a good thing, then I don't think BA is a good ingredient to have.

But again, I could be wrong about BA and loading/upkeeping.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. I don't supplement with BA daily. I dose it 4-5 times a week as there's very little, if any, lactic acid buildup from my ME lower body days.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I don't supplement with BA daily. I dose it 4-5 times a week as there's very little, if any, lactic acid buildup from my ME lower body days.
    I don't understand that aspect enough to know the "why" behind the dosing scheme, so my knowledge is based on the instructions I read on bulks and my bottle of "no tingles" BA. Which includes loading and a progressively increasing upkeep up to 5g a day. I still can't handle more then 3 a day without wanting to peel my skin off with a potato peeler. I understand what BA does, but I don't understand why you do or don't need to dose it daily.

I'd prefer NOT to have to dose daily, because I sit with parasthesia all day (3 separate doses of BA tabs).

If BA does in fact have acute effects like creatine, then I suppose a pre-workout would have to contain BA now a days to remain competitive.

I like the focus from the 1,3-D in Jack3d and I like the physical stim from the caffeine in ASGT. I have both so I combine one scoop of both. Creapure is all the rage in terms of creatines these days and is much cheaper then Creatine Nitrate, but CN would fall nicely in line with the demand for NO in a pre-workout, like a 2fer and subbing out BA could buffer some of the added cost of creatine nitrate. Just thinking outloud.

Also, the only unique aspect I feel White Flood has over jack3d or ASGT is the nootropics.
    NSCA - CSCS

21. I dose 4g pre and post when I train. Hell, even when I took creatine, I didn't dose it everyday.

Honestly, I haven't dove into the research enough to give you a reason as to why it should/should not be dosed daily.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I dose 4g pre and post when I train. Hell, even when I took creatine, I didn't dose it everyday.

Honestly, I haven't dove into the research enough to give you a reason as to why it should/should not be dosed daily.
    My skin would melt off radiation exposure style with 4g of BA in one sitting.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I occasionally get a tingle or two from this dosing, but it is what I regularly dose at as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How do you dose it?

I mix mine with about 12oz of fluid (along with some BCAA and flavoring) and consume over a 30 minutes period. I don't like to have a lot of water sloshing around in my stomach while training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How do you dose it?

I mix mine with about 12oz of fluid (along with some BCAA and flavoring) and consume over a 30 minutes period. I don't like to have a lot of water sloshing around in my stomach while training.
    1 tab = 1 gram of BA of PEAKS "no tingles" slow release BA. Taken with carbs or with meals. 3 tabs a day, with meals, along with the 2g of BA I get from my pre-workout (1 scoop Jack3d + 1 scoop ASGT).
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    1 tab = 1 gram of BA of PEAKS "no tingles" slow release BA. Taken with carbs or with meals. 3 tabs a day, with meals, along with the 2g of BA I get from my pre-workout (1 scoop Jack3d + 1 scoop ASGT).
    And that causes the excessive parasthesia?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    And that causes the excessive parasthesia?
    Yeah, I'm hyper-sensitive to the parasthesia and theoretically, the parasthetic symptoms are suppose to decrease over time, but that's not the case with me. I'm lame.
    NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yeah, I'm hyper-sensitive to the parasthesia and theoretically, the parasthetic symptoms are suppose to decrease over time, but that's not the case with me. I'm lame.
    This is just a theory of mine that really has no merit, but do you have a highly acidic diet? I noticed when I was eating a lot of oats and/or gluten, the tingles hit a lot harder than they do now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This is just a theory of mine that really has no merit, but do you have a highly acidic diet? I noticed when I was eating a lot of oats and/or gluten, the tingles hit a lot harder than they do now.
    My carbs come primarily from brown rice at the moment. I'm not eating much oats.
    NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    My carbs come primarily from brown rice at the moment. I'm not eating much oats.
    There you go. Brown rice is also highly acidic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Primordial Performance Products
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Primordial Performance products
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM