Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    How hydrophobic is carnitine? It seems pretty water soluble from I've seen.
    I thought the purpose of a transdermal was to get something to pass through the fat in your body. I didn't know hydrophobia had anything to do with it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I thought the purpose of a transdermal was to get something to pass through the fat in your body. I didn't know hydrophobia had anything to do with it.
    Well, the hydrophobicity of a substance is going to play a large part in it's topical absorbance.

    Lipid soluble substances, like Formestane for example, work well topically becauses they can easily pass through the lipid bilayer of cellular membranes.

    Some amino acids, of which carnitine would be one, are quite hydrophobic and therefore more likely to pass through the membrane than others. I just don't know the chemical properties of carnitine.

    However, hydrophobicity/solubility is only one factor in what can effectively be absorbed topically.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    A product that will increase your sperm count and guarantee twins offspring!
    beware of swole stack and tcf-1

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, the hydrophobicity of a substance is going to play a large part in it's topical absorbance.

    Lipid soluble substances, like Formestane for example, work well topically becauses they can easily pass through the lipid bilayer of cellular membranes.

    Some amino acids, of which carnitine would be one, are quite hydrophobic and therefore more likely to pass through the membrane than others. I just don't know the chemical properties of carnitine.

    However, hydrophobicity/solubility is only one factor in what can effectively be absorbed topically.
    Well then I guess just a transdermal where te ingredients are proven to do something in the fat cell. Ive seen transdermals with berberine, which is funny because you DON'T whant to increase insulin sensitivity in the fat cell.

  5. Some highly potent nootropic blend. Mix a good batch of quality potent racetams, gaba, etc. into some delicious Liqua-Vade type product.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Some highly potent nootropic blend. Mix a good batch of quality potent racetams, gaba, etc. into some delicious Liqua-Vade type product.
    It seems like the racetams are slowly fading out from the scene.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It seems like the racetams are slowly fading out from the scene.
    True.
    Can't seem to find anything else as praised though, besides going the prescription route with stuff like adderal.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I know im a rep but id definitely like a nutrient partitioner por favor!!
    AMEN!

    something along the lines of both AP for general use and also something like Pslin that goes overboard for Post workout feeds.... would love to be able to have benefits of real slin use, SHOVEL food, flood muscles...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    I would like to see you somehow pull a magic trick and get the rights to IBE's old "tropin" line of kits and bring them back to the market...oratropin, hexatropin,ectotropin...mainly the oratropin kit!..Not sure why they discontinued, it I think it was cost of the supplier..This would be sick!! There are old threads on here of people begging for it (me included)...did wonders for injuries based on feedback
    This was pulled cause the pharmaceutical company that made the delivery system pulled their partnership since they didnt want to any longer be associated with grey area products and companies that produced them that could get them shutdown... I think they also held the rights for the phenibut product they made that i loved but for the life of me cant remember the name of right now.

    I too would love to see something done along these lines, an oral CJC and GHRP would be siiiiiiiiick!

  10. yeah, I'd like another sleep aid too! dream tea is nice, but I can't drink hot tea in the summer.
    Iron Legion Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    yeah, I'd like another sleep aid too! dream tea is nice, but I can't drink hot tea in the summer.
    What's wrong with hot tea in the summer?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  12. I would like a company to do something along the lines of what IBE was trying to achieve with Reverse. Anti-aging type supp that can be a staple that has some added ergogenic properties. Something I can use that I know is good for me, has zero negatives and will give me an edge as I age. Sadly as much as I like the ingredient profile in Reverse I really don't trust IBE and i don't know if the supp ever actually made it to market or is available anywhere.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    I would like a company to do something along the lines of what IBE was trying to achieve with Reverse. Anti-aging type supp that can be a staple that has some added ergogenic properties. Something I can use that I know is good for me, has zero negatives and will give me an edge as I age. Sadly as much as I like the ingredient profile in Reverse I really don't trust IBE and i don't know if the supp ever actually made it to market or is available anywhere.
    Reverse was a fantastic product that I used for years. I was quite sad when it disappeared.

    Personally, I'd really like a well dosed Quercetin/Res product, maybe with some chocamine or another pro-autohagic agent in there too. Getting our hands on some acetylated Res would rock as well.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. a greens powder like vitaberry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    a greens powder like vitaberry.
    x2.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    x2.
    I've gotta formula I've made at home for years. For a dollar, I'll share.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I've gotta formula I've made at home for years. For a dollar, I'll share.


    Keep the change...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post


    Keep the change...
    hmmmmmm....

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. 1g Curcumin, 1g ground cloves, 1g ground oregano, 1g cinnamon. Sometimes I add spirulina, because, well, I like that stuff. Taken twice a day its an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, pro-auto****ic powerhouse with an ORAC of...
    AHEM...

    over 9000
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    1g Curcumin, 1g ground cloves, 1g ground oregano, 1g cinnamon. Sometimes I add spirulina, because, well, I like that stuff. Taken twice a day its an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, pro-auto****ic powerhouse with an ORAC of...
    AHEM...

    over 9000
    Nice man, thanks.



    And Steve, I prefer this one:

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    1g Curcumin, 1g ground cloves, 1g ground oregano, 1g cinnamon. Sometimes I add spirulina, because, well, I like that stuff. Taken twice a day its an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, pro-auto****ic powerhouse with an ORAC of...
    AHEM...

    over 9000
    Using Curcumin and Cinnamon in particular....very smart man

    Cheers bud!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Nice man, thanks.



    And Steve, I prefer this one:

    This, however, is not shopped:


  23. A magic pill that will do everything! Muscles, brain, size, and everything that will create you in some awesome alpha. Yes, the one that will give you the corner office.....in the statue of liberty! With some sexy assistant...A sexy-built Swedish.......dude! Yes, a dude. So you can be like, "You see that hot guy in the front, yep, he is working for me."

    Why a dude? Because then hot female interns can hang around and do you paper walk, massages, and bring you coffee!

    Also, 200 stocks in Google.

    Stat!

    *pre-orders*
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Reverse was a fantastic product that I used for years. I was quite sad when it disappeared.

    Personally, I'd really like a well dosed Quercetin/Res product, maybe with some chocamine or another pro-autohagic agent in there too. Getting our hands on some acetylated Res would rock as well.
    Pterostilbene is a methylated Resveratrol analog naturally found in berries the brand name is pTeroPure.


    http://www.pteropure.com/products/pt...ostilbene.html


    but now Chromadex has the rights

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ns-rights.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Pterostilbene is a methylated Resveratrol analog naturally found in berries the brand name is pTeroPure.


    http://www.pteropure.com/products/pt...ostilbene.html


    but now Chromadex has the rights

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ns-rights.html
    Interesting - I'm familiar with the stilbenes, but I was unaware that pterostilbene was patented and available for general consumption.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Primordial Performance Products
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Primordial Performance products
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Log in
Log in