Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellow AM members,

We're been working very hard to put together some very innovative and unique supplements for you all to help set a new bar in this industry; not only with our products, but in customer service as well.

We'd like to hear from you all whay type of products that you'd like to see from us. Whether they be test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, pre-workout supps, fat burners, nutrient repartitioners, pct products, sleep products, etc.

We already have a slew of products that are in the development phase right now, so we're interested to hear what you all would like to see from us to compliment our product line. We truly value the opinions and support that our customer base provides us. Without you all, this wouldn't be possible.

Let your voices be heard, AM. :D

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's going to be first?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know yall got some bomb a$$ ideas, let here em!!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually pretty excited. I know the new products will be innovative and I can't wait to see what's in store. That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing a unique and effective GH related product from Primordial.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your new lineup in the little "preview" thread looks pretty enticing and I can't wait to see more info on them. That being said, I'd love to see (among other things, of course :)) something in terms of test-boosting for PCT that gets as close to a scrip SERM as possible - just since that's one of the areas the people really seem to fail in. They get the gear (whether it's legal or not) and don't get proper PCT because they can't find it or don't bother to since you can't get it OTC.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ What he said. I have your TRS but something that is as close to a SERM would be sweet as heck!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see something along the lines of Pre-workout built more towards MMA training or just Athlete's in general.

Maybe something that will reduce lactic acid and increase endurance.....hmm like a GPLC, Jack3d and Ultra Cordygen V02 combined type of idea lol

Just an idea lol, something pre-workout that will sell at nutra. I wish they carried Premax or GPLC....or if you guys would send to Canada would be even better =^-^= I'm sure you guys will come out with another great product anyways:)

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I am going to show my newness as well as fear (if that is the right word) of moving away from natural options with this comment / request.

As a 40 something that has been using natural options and would love some real world gains with a GREATLY reduced worry of the possible sides, I am all about an "entry level" packaged stack much like LG has the Trifecta.

Something that is an entry level product that has everything from start to proper pct in the box.

I will gladly sacrifice HUGE gains for large / real / safe gains in as near a fool proof package as Primordial Performance can put together.

Those that decide to move to bigger and better already have a familiar brand to step up with and those that want to stay on the more moderate side of the fence can cycle the "packaged stack" a few times a year with a large smile on their face.

Perhaps this is not your chosen demograffic... I would be interested in being catered to by your company as a guy firmly entrenched in this demograffic.

Thanks for the open forum to put my 2 cents into.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to show my newness as well as fear (if that is the right word) of moving away from natural options with this comment / request.

As a 40 something that has been using natural options and would love some real world gains with a GREATLY reduced worry of the possible sides, I am all about an "entry level" packaged stack much like LG has the Trifecta.

Something that is an entry level product that has everything from start to proper pct in the box.

I will gladly sacrifice HUGE gains for large / real / safe gains in as near a fool proof package as Primordial Performance can put together.

Those that decide to move to bigger and better already have a familiar brand to step up with and those that want to stay on the more moderate side of the fence can cycle the "packaged stack" a few times a year with a large smile on their face.

Perhaps this is not your chosen demograffic... I would be interested in being catered to by your company as a guy firmly entrenched in this demograffic.

Im sure Primordial will put togethor a stack option with the new "Androseries" like we did with the Dermacrine and Tbol we sold where you get one of the Androseries products plus PCT. Now i cant comment for sure on this but im sure Primordial will hook it up!!

Great imput btw brother we love hearing these opinions!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt realize there was 2 threads about this, so ill post my thoughts in this one as well.

• Natty muscle stack
  • Enhanced Absortion/LV Omega 3 supplement
  • A product with Rhaponticum or Divanil
  • Pre-workout matrix
Edit: Ive also liked the concept of a post-workout shake that is low-carb, similar to the one recommended by Charles Poliquin. He recommends something like 30g glutamine, 20g glycine, and 50g protein PWO. He had a specific formula IIRC though, i just dont have it at hand.

The only issue with that would be some people have to build up a tolerance to the glycine, so maybe leaving that out and adding other gluconeogenic aminos or something could potentially be awesome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt realize there was 2 threads about this, so ill post my thoughts in this one as well.

• Natty muscle stack
  • Enhanced Absortion/LV Omega 3 supplement
  • A product with Rhaponticum or Divanil
  • Pre-workout matrix
Edit: Ive also liked the concept of a post-workout shake that is low-carb, similar to the one recommended by Charles Poliquin. He recommends something like 30g glutamine, 20g glycine, and 50g protein PWO. He had a specific formula IIRC though, i just dont have it at hand.

The only issue with that would be some people have to build up a tolerance to the glycine, so maybe leaving that out and adding other gluconeogenic aminos or something could potentially be awesome.
I like where your heads at brother!! Awesome ideas!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like to see a basic preworkout mix of something like Citrulline Malate, GLPC, Creapure, and some sort of stim thrown in. I mean PreMax is great stuff but something basic and more affordable would be awesome. Also i imagine this is already in the works but who knows i'd like to see you guys do your take on a nutrient partionier. Thats all i can think of for now.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

Man you definitely need to grab a Dermacrine Muscle Stack while you still can. It is everything you just asked for.

Check it out!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like to see a basic preworkout mix of something like Citrulline Malate, GLPC, Creapure, and some sort of stim thrown in. I mean PreMax is great stuff but something basic and more affordable would be awesome. Also i imagine this is already in the works but who knows i'd like to see you guys do your take on a nutrient partionier. Thats all i can think of for now.
I like this idea a lot. I would love a version similar to this without the stim for when I cycle off stimulants to still have the focus, drive and pumps (both for muscle building and well, for my ego :p).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know im a rep but id definitely like a nutrient partitioner por favor!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see enough cognitive enhancement going on in the supplement market. Maybe you guys would do something with piracetam or aniracetam? You guys already have a legit source for alpha-gpc, and i feel that stacking it with piracetam would be awesome.

It could even be marketed to MMA people for the increase in reaction time due to enhanced cognitive function

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see enough cognitive enhancement going on in the supplement market. Maybe you guys would do something with piracetam or aniracetam? You guys already have a legit source for alpha-gpc, and i feel that stacking it with piracetam would be awesome.

It could even be marketed to MMA people for the increase in reaction time due to enhanced cognitive function
I was actually coming into each of these threads to contribute something different, but I would like to see some cognitive enhancement as well.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see you somehow pull a magic trick and get the rights to IBE's old "tropin" line of kits and bring them back to the market...oratropin, hexatropin,ectotropin...mainly the oratropin kit!..Not sure why they discontinued, it I think it was cost of the supplier..This would be sick!! There are old threads on here of people begging for it (me included)...did wonders for injuries based on feedback

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even though there's more PreWo mixes and thermos/fat burners on the market than you can shake a stick at...or even a small woodland creature...I'd be way interested in seeing what PP would put together in these 2 categories...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see you somehow pull a magic trick and get the rights to IBE's old "tropin" line of kits and bring them back to the market...oratropin, hexatropin,ectotropin...mainly the oratropin kit!..Not sure why they discontinued, it I think it was cost of the supplier..This would be sick!! There are old threads on here of people begging for it (me included)...did wonders for injuries based on feedback
That's the first time I've heard about those in awhile. That stuff had incredible feedback, but I never got around to trying them because it was too costly for me.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see PP come out with a Joint/Tendon Rejuvinator supplement. The older I get, the more those aches and pains hold me back. Then add in some of these supplements that dry you out and it's almost impossible to get out of bed.

Cissus works but only at high doses. I know PP could come up with something ingenius that would increase bioavailablity.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok this first one is way off based.....a stop smoking supplement thats safe and doesn't have suicidal thoughts like those prescription things are said to have

and how about a fat burner, i know primordial has the green tea, cla and derm stack but more on the lines of one product only fat burner if that makes sense, if you guys can make crazy muscle products then i can only imagine the quality fat burner that can come from those labs

cosmosis

Awards
Bulk Phosphatidyl Serine. You guys already have the best priced supp on the market, I would just personally prefer it alone without alpha gpc!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like where your heads at brother!! Awesome ideas!
50 grams of protein? All you need is 3 grams of leucine for MPS every hour. Seems pointless. Look at layne Nortons power point and then get back to me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre workout I am thinking creatine mono, sustamine, GPLC and BA with geranium and some racitums for focus and electrolytes and possibly peak ATP.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Man you definitely need to grab a Dermacrine Muscle Stack while you still can. It is everything you just asked for.

Check it out!

Looking into now. Not sure I have the cash on hand to grab but doing some reading and seeing if I can juggle things. Gut reaction: INTERESTED!

THANKS!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's the first time I've heard about those in awhile. That stuff had incredible feedback, but I never got around to trying them because it was too costly for me.
Every time I wanted to try it..It was out of stock....not sure it would even have to be licensed...there is a thread on here from LMR of IBE (back when they pulled it) talking about it would be great if someone could make it cheaper...It really started gaining popularity and great feedback right around the time it got pulled..cause of the cost (like $160 a kit) it never got enough user feedback flooding the board....man it would be sick for this to resurface!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see PP come out with a Joint/Tendon Rejuvinator supplement. The older I get, the more those aches and pains hold me back. Then add in some of these supplements that dry you out and it's almost impossible to get out of bed.

Cissus works but only at high doses. I know PP could come up with something ingenius that would increase bioavailablity.
this is where Oratropin which I spoke of in an above post in this thread would come in handy...expensive, but if you do a search in it and read the threads...it was pretty amazing.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trauma...is there a smidgen of possibility of this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 grams of protein? All you need is 3 grams of leucine for MPS every hour. Seems pointless. Look at layne Nortons power point and then get back to me.

Yea because he didnt have any other ideas he contributed to the thread either. :thinking:

Also i dont know where you gathered that i care about laynes powerpoint but i dont. But this is hear nor there, lets get this thread back on track.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma...is there a smidgen of possibility of this?
I wish this would be able to be done but i just really dont think thats the way Primordials going. I wish though, i wish brother!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lotta good ideas in this thread.

I do have to mention though, that 3g is sufficient to stimulate MPS per hour, but not to sustain it; if leucine were the only substrate required, we'd have proteins that were nothing but leucine. That's where whole proteins come in - and believe it or not, some of actually like calories, so 50+g prot isn't out of the question.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i wana see products that know one has made, or thought about new stuff!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i wana see products that know one has made, or thought about new stuff!!!
Cutting Edge and Innovation is what Primordial Performance is all about. There is a lot of interesting stuff in the pipeline. It all begins with the AndroSeries Project. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ideas everyone. Please keep them coming. I want to really get a collective idea of what our consumer base wants to see from Primordial Performance in the near future. We've really put a lot of time and money into upgrading every aspect fo this company over the last 6 months so that we can give back a quality unmatched in this industry.

Thanks for your continued support!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS? This also includes the different drug delivery modalities and what liver function enzymes actually indicate based on the presenting findings.

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine.

I have plenty of good info to help demonstrate how these processes work and how some of the advice given on these forums is flat out dangerous and reckless.

I'd like to hear some science-based or bodybuilding-based education/research topics as well that you'd all be interested in seeing from our team.

-John

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS?

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine?

I have plenty of good info to help demonstrate how these processes work and how some of the advice given on these forums is flat out dangerous and reckless.

-John
Hell yeah!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah!
Good to hear!

We're going to be working on these aspects to help weed out the bullsh*t from the actual facts.

:D

-John

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear!

We're going to be working on these aspects to help weed out the bullsh*t from the actual facts.

:D

-John
I f*****g love weeding out bull****. Literally.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Something designed to be nutritionally perfect for right when you wake up. To break the fast. And something perfect for before bed nutritionally.

Something Im jonesing for something I could take for when I dont have time to eat or between classes. Again, situationally nutritionally perfect.

Also, an intraworkout drink.

Some kind of legit GH supplement.

Legal affordable SARMs effective for bodybuilder use. (-_-)

Any kind of real natural innovations honestly.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Capped Toco 8 for those of us that spend way to much time traveling would be nice and convenient. I've always like the supps that you can sport in your pocket for on the spot dosing. :D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1. Would like Pre-max to have some kind of mild stim( I love this product)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS? This also includes the different drug delivery modalities and what liver function enzymes actually indicate based on the presenting findings.

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine.

I'd like to hear some science-based or bodybuilding-based education/research topics as well that you'd all be interested in seeing from our team.

-John
Sounds perfect, John. I love reading literature that really helps you understand the processes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-John
Definitely an awesome idea :) It's always great to have everything in one place that you can constantly refer back to when required.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman