Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem. Get better sleep, go to bed earlier, or change your lifestyle. At 6'1'', 200, you arent exactly a tank. And did you seriously just call me "broheiam"? Im not trying to stir **** up in a conductive thread, but dont whine for stims. You can buy caffeine pills at any walgreens.
    What's with the personal attacks? Please, leave out the dramatic, personal commentary and keep the thread on-topic.

BTW, I'd like to see a stim in PreMax.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Preworkout.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Preworkout.
    Premax is the none stim prew/o

Are you looking for a stim pre w/o?

4. Insulin mimicker and pre-workout that don't cost an arm and a leg! I know you guys are going to make a PH or natty supplement that helps with muscle and strength so I felt that I shouldn't mention it, but I just did by saying that...sooooo...yeah!

Edit: correction a cheaper pre-workout.
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem. Get better sleep, go to bed earlier, or change your lifestyle. At 6'1'', 200, you arent exactly a tank. And did you seriously just call me "broheiam"? Im not trying to stir **** up in a conductive thread, but dont whine for stims. You can buy caffeine pills at any walgreens.
    my lifestyle HMMMMM I love to work @ 5:15 am get off @ 2:30pm hit the gym and then I can spend the rest of my time with my Family..

We are Brothers and sisters
    One love!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What's with the personal attacks? Please, leave out the dramatic, personal commentary and keep the thread on-topic.

BTW, I'd like to see a stim in PreMax.
    MMA is for tools.
    Texas State is where you go when you dont get in at other schools.
    I was about to drop it, as indicated, but thanks for your commentary as well.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    my lifestyle HMMMMM I love to work @ 5:15 am get off @ 2:30pm hit the gym and then I can spend the rest of my time with my Family..

We are Brothers and sisters
    One love!
    Again, caffeine pills are at walgreens. Dont screw up my stuff because you need extra help.

And with that, Im done with this thread.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    MMA is for tools.

Again, caffeine pills are at walgreens. Dont screw up my stuff because you need extra help.

So silly. Either way, I assume that PP is willing to look at all options regardless of TT.

Have a good day

8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    So silly. Either way, I assume that PP is willing to look at all options regardless of TT.

Have a good day
    You can always add stuff on your own. You cant take it out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    MMA is for tools.

Wow.... everytime you post, you make me want to

:****you:

Core Nutritionals Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    You can always add stuff on your own. You cant take it out.
    Very true. However, many supps come in varieties ( stim/ no stim). It's all options, and that is what the thread was asking for.

11. WHEY PROTEIN!!!!! :-D

12. How about a super efa/antiox blend *with something like astaxanthin* that could accommodate vitaberry.

13. Island, I think a stim option would be pretty nice as well. Pardon the tool.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS? This also includes the different drug delivery modalities and what liver function enzymes actually indicate based on the presenting findings.

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine.

I have plenty of good info to help demonstrate how these processes work and how some of the advice given on these forums is flat out dangerous and reckless.

I'd like to hear some science-based or bodybuilding-based education/research topics as well that you'd all be interested in seeing from our team.

-John

We're going to start working on this, everyone. I'm so tired of the bullsh*t broscience with those that think they have a clue how the hepatic/portal system works; or the pathophysiology involved.

We're going to bring together the medical professionals (like myself) to set it straight; this includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We're going to start working on this, everyone. I'm so tired of the bullsh*t broscience with those that think they have a clue how the hepatic/portal system works; or the pathophysiology involved.

We're going to bring together the medical professionals (like myself) to set it straight; this includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.

-John
    Nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

16. joint support would be nice. i really like transdermal joint supports, but my immune system doesnt agree with ur TD carrier. Not sure if you guys would change the formula, but TD joint support would be cool.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    So much for my Google degree with a concentration in wiki...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    So much for my Google degree with a concentration in wiki...
    Lol...

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. a topical AI

lv based protein (humapro like)

joint support

topical nutrient repartitioner

oral sleeping aid ( not the tea )

that's all for now

ohh another

a relaxer aid for texastitan

20. I really like the concept of an LV Protein/Peptide product. I think the carrier would be best suited to short peptides.

I wonder if it could make peptide hormones orally bioavailable...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    Sounds awesome. I'm an IT guy, so it's hard for me to judge what's bs and what's legit from reading all of the medical claims out there. I do try to go to pubmed to get some info, but even some of the jargon is over my head

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    a topical AI

lv based protein (humapro like)

joint support

topical nutrient repartitioner

oral sleeping aid ( not the tea )

that's all for now

ohh another

a relaxer aid for texastitan
    Topical nutrient repartitioner...

Could you expand upon this a tad?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Topical nutrient repartitioner...

Could you expand upon this a tad?
    I swear you're reading my mind Rodja
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Sounds awesome. I'm an IT guy, so it's hard for me to judge what's bs and what's legit from reading all of the medical claims out there. I do try to go to pubmed to get some info, but even some of the jargon is over my head
    Reading studies can seriously drive you insane sometimes. I have to read studies on a daily basis, some of it supplement based, but of the research is based on human behavioral studies. Believe me...reading the stuff constantly is a good way to fry your mind out and then its like everything is way over your head...lol.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Reading studies can seriously drive you insane sometimes. I have to read studies on a daily basis, some of it supplement based, but of the research is based on human behavioral studies. Believe me...reading the stuff constantly is a good way to fry your mind out and then its like everything is way over your head...lol.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    Cell, Nature and PNAS are slowly killing what little gray matter I have.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

26. Muscle Feeder and The New Fatburner of PP

27. i think the mood enhancement/focus category is going to expand in the future, would love to see an offering to compliment endoamp...

speaking of which, would love a capped version (though i do dig the taste) of EA.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Who would like me to put together some detailed and intricate information on AAS/Drug metabolism; as well as the associated GI physiology/pathophysiology (absorption/utilization/etc) with taking supplements or AAS? This also includes the different drug delivery modalities and what liver function enzymes actually indicate based on the presenting findings.

No theory here, just FACTS from someone who actually works and has clinical/research experience in medicine.

I have plenty of good info to help demonstrate how these processes work and how some of the advice given on these forums is flat out dangerous and reckless.

I'd like to hear some science-based or bodybuilding-based education/research topics as well that you'd all be interested in seeing from our team.

-John
    Absolutely do this!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

29. Here is my thought though it has been mentioned I believe:
    PWO that is basic with a simple stim complex such as 100 mg caffeine + 25 mg methyl-synephrine (so you can take 2 scoops no problem for AM workouts), Creapure, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate and some GPLC or AgroCarn. That is all you need or if you want to get more pump just add GMS. Make 2 scoops pretty hefty and put 30-40 servings in a tub for less than $35.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Here is my thought though it has been mentioned I believe:
    PWO that is basic with a simple stim complex such as 100 mg caffeine + 25 mg methyl-synephrine (so you can take 2 scoops no problem for AM workouts), Creapure, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate and some GPLC or AgroCarn. That is all you need or if you want to get more pump just add GMS. Make 2 scoops pretty hefty and put 30-40 servings in a tub for less than $35.
    The price of a clinical dose of GPLC for 40 servings alone would cost more than that price, unfortunately.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Primordial Performance Products
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Primordial Performance products
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM