The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 2 of 140 First 1234 ... Last

1. w00t! #190 here i come!!!!

2. mother f'ing subbed !!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    mother f'ing subbed !!!!!
    Yeeaaaa buddddyyyyy!!!! Ive got comps i plan on winning next year, and the little green pill is gonnaaaa take me allllll the way there.... with good diet and training of course.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yeeaaaa buddddyyyyy!!!! Ive got comps i plan on winning next year, and the little green pill is gonnaaaa take me allllll the way there.... with good diet and training of course.
    You can just be thankful you aren't going to be in the 40+ category against me!

5. EvilONE............
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hahaha yes this is true!! We will all ( You, Trav, me ) have to go out for meals after the shows if we end up being able to get togethor!

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Maybe....just maybe I'll have to start getting really serious again and think about getting in the comp scene next year.

Maybe...

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I do like the 19-nors
    ^^that

edit: not yet

9. Green Pill!! Green Pill!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Maybe....just maybe I'll have to start getting really serious again and think about getting in the comp scene next year.

Maybe...

-John
    Planning on the Tampa Classic, and possibly the lakeland show which is around 2 weeks later

11. What does Primordial have to do with the hydroxyl compound? - Just noticed in the logo.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Maybe...

-John
    Dooo itttttt doooo itttt...

I forget, when is the tampa classic?

13. DSHEA compliant, "Better living through Chemistry".

14. subbed!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

15. just doing my part to hit 190....carry on!

16. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    just doing my part to hit 190....carry on!

17. This is great news

18. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    This is great news
    that's what she said (literally)

19. This is great newa

20. This is like the matrix

I'll take the green pill.

21. interesting. I look forward to seeing compound information.

and, i'll stack all of them. why just pick one?

22. Seriously TELL US NOW or I might end up shooting someone!

Looks awesome guys, good job!

23. Primordial elements are chemical elements found on the earth that have existed in their current form since before the earth was formed, according to accepted stellar evolution theory. This means that there exists at least one isotope for a given element whose half-life must be greater than about 100 million years.
    All stable elements are primordial, as are some radioactive elements including thorium (due to isotope 232), and uranium. It has also been shown that plutonium is primordial, although just barely as its most stable isotope (plutonium-244) concentration in ores is nearly undetectable.
    Some unstable isotopes which occur naturally (such as carbon-14, tritium, and plutonium-239) are not primordial, as they must be constantly regenerated by stellar radiation (in the case of carbon and tritium) or geochemical transmutation (in the case of plutonium).
    Helium is unusual; most of it would have escaped Earth's gravitational pull as it was forming. Most helium is mined and comes as a result of radioactive decay in the core of the earth, so it is difficult to characterize helium as primordial.
    In astrochemistry, primordial elements are chemical elements which were synthesized in the first round of nuclear synthesis after the big bang. These are believed to include only hydrogen, helium, lithium, and beryllium. To produce heavier atoms, stellar nucleosynthesis is required. For this reason it is known that the sun is not a first-generation (Population III) star

24. #55, subbed
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

25. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Primordial elements are chemical elements found on the earth that have existed in their current form since before the earth was formed, according to accepted stellar evolution theory. This means that there exists at least one isotope for a given element whose half-life must be greater than about 100 million years.
    All stable elements are primordial, as are some radioactive elements including thorium (due to isotope 232), and uranium. It has also been shown that plutonium is primordial, although just barely as its most stable isotope (plutonium-244) concentration in ores is nearly undetectable.
    Some unstable isotopes which occur naturally (such as carbon-14, tritium, and plutonium-239) are not primordial, as they must be constantly regenerated by stellar radiation (in the case of carbon and tritium) or geochemical transmutation (in the case of plutonium).
    Helium is unusual; most of it would have escaped Earth's gravitational pull as it was forming. Most helium is mined and comes as a result of radioactive decay in the core of the earth, so it is difficult to characterize helium as primordial.
    In astrochemistry, primordial elements are chemical elements which were synthesized in the first round of nuclear synthesis after the big bang. These are believed to include only hydrogen, helium, lithium, and beryllium. To produce heavier atoms, stellar nucleosynthesis is required. For this reason it is known that the sun is not a first-generation (Population III) star

26. You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the GREEN PILL and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

27. Mother ****in subbed

28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

I'm surprised this is still only on page 2. Epic opportunity available.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

29. Post #190
    Congrats to Bigbeef for winning
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Maybe...

-John
    This would be epic..... Trauma powered by the Andro series in 2011.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM