USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!

DAA & PowerFull ™

D-aspartic acid is gaining momentum as a decent testosterone booster as rightfully indicated by some scientific studies (1-3). Unfortunately, the amino acid is also a known stimulator of prolactin release (3-5). One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%. Prolactin is probably best known for its ability to stimulate lactation in women. But, it can also have other effects in humans, including men. Prolactin may be associated with lowered testosterone levels, lowered libido and possibly even increased fat mass (possibly through suppression of lipolysis or increased lipogenesis) and decreased insulin sensitivity (6-10). When considering that D-aspartic acid’s testosterone-enhancing effects might be hampered by its ability to also elevate prolactin, it makes sense to use it with a product that is designed to support healthy prolactin levels. By utilizing USPLabs’, PowerFull product, which contains a precise formulation designed to support healthy prolactin levels, it can allow you to not only enhance the testosterone-boosting effects of the amino acid, but also benefit more from it in general.

References

1. D’ Aniello A, et al. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. Life Sci. 1996;59(2):97-104
2. Topo E, et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120
3. D’ Aniello A. D-aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-234
4. Pampillo M, et al. The effect of D-asparate on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone, alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA and dopamine release. Neuroreport. 2002 Dec 3;13(17):2341-2344
5. Nagy GM, et al. Control of prolactin secretion by excitatory amino acids. Endocrine. 2005 Dec;28(3):303-308
6. Shibli-Rahhal A and Schlechte J. The effects of hyperprolactinemia on bone and fat. Pituitary. 2009;12(2):96-104
7. Brandebourg TD, Brown JL and Ben-Jonathan N. Prolactin upregulates its receptors and inhibits lipolysis and leptin release in male rate adipose tissue. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007 Jun 1;357(2):408-413
8. Ben-Jonathan N, et al. Focus on prolactin as a metabolic hormone. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Apr;17(3):110-116
9. Ribeiro RS and Abucham J. Recovery of persistent hypogonadism by clomiphene in males with prolactinomas under dopamine agonist treatment. Eur J Endocrinol. 2009 Jul;161(1):163-169
10. Gillam MP, et al. Advances in the treatment of prolactinomas. Endocr Rev. 2006 Aug;27(5):485-534

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so whats the promotion thats going on with this product? free 1 month samples? i'll take one of those!!!!

do they have a grape jacked flavor?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend†† 750mg *
(Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Root) Velvet Bean (Bean)

which one of these is prolactin control? the old version had l-dopa

so whats the promotion thats going on with this product? free 1 month samples? i'll take one of those!!!!

do they have a grape jacked flavor?
Sounds good!

Free PowerFULL to all those that list A DAA stack and how they would add PowerFULL in the mix to take advantage of PowerFULLs Testosterone, HGH and Sexual increasing effects and prolactin lowering effects...

Lottery style and winners picked quickly on monday October 1st.

If DAA is used in PCT it could actually destroy libido because of the prolactin increasing effects so the addition PowerfULL would be an extremely wise move!

Remember PowerFULL was the First proven HGH-Test product that used cholorophytum and Mucuna....

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good!

Free PowerFULL to all those that list A DAA stack and how they would add PowerFULL in the mix to take advantage of PowerFULLs Testosterone, HGH and Sexual increasing effects and prolactin lowering effects...

Lottery style and winners picked quickly on monday October 1st.

If DAA is used in PCT it could actually destroy libido because of the prolactin increasing effects so the addition PowerfULL would be an extremely wise move!

Remember PowerFULL was the First proven HGH-Test product that used cholorophytum and Mucuna....
I thought october 1st was on friday?

Either way, i feel the Asteroid stack is exceptional with the combination of DAA. PowerFULL having a synergistic effect with all the other supplements, and helping DAA do its good, without the bad.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Amount Per Serving

The L-dopa is from the velvet bean. Its the same formula.

Amount Per Serving

Same herb different name. Velvet Bean is the FDA compliant name.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd love to try out PowerFull with the upcoming stack I'll be starting on Monday oct,4th or 11th. It will include Np bulk DAA, Prime, TNA, PM, and Erase!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EZ! Pink Magic/PF/DAA (I used combo Propadrol & NP bulk)...ran it several weeks back, was having some of the best workouts of my life...libido up, acne up, strength up...everything UP....using PF right now (along side Natadrol/M1D), even just one cap before bed gives solid sleep, love it! can't wait to add DAA back into the mix.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be wrapping up my cycle in about 2 weeks now and would love to add some powerfull to my pct which also includes pink magic and some NP DAA....alittle weary about the sides from the DAA and it seems powerfull can be the fix...hook it up!

not only to reduce sides from DAA but powerfull could be an added bonus to keeping gains in pct and thats always a huge plus

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well all know hows DAA works......D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland and testes and has a role in the regulation of the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone and cAMP is implicated as second messenger in humans and also has prolactin Elevating effects in adult men this is why i add PowerFULL to my Stack (DAA+Pink Magic) plus "the direct increase in natural Testosterone production associated with both Mucuna Pruriens, and L-DOPA (L-DOPA inhibits prolactin which thereby increases Testosterone) and you know....too that's drastically increase sex drive, erectile function and libido!

MBChiro

MBChiro

Awards
DAA stack

DAA stacked with Forma-D and PowerFULL

The potential for DAA to increase estrogen levels via aromatase production can be met with Forma-D’s competitive aromatase inhibitors 2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one (not IUPAC, a 7,8 benzoflavone derivative) (2) and 3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid, or ursolic acid [ IUPAC = (1S,2R,4aS,6aR,6aS,6bR,8aR,10S,12aR,14bS)-10-hydroxy-1,2,6a,6b,9,9,12a-heptamethyl-2,3,4,5,6,6a,7,8,8a,10,11,12,13,14b-tetradecahydro-1H-picene-4a-carboxylic acid ] (3) preventing the biosynthesis of estrogens to allow maximum testosterone release with minimal aromatase activity.

Chlorophytum borivilianum contains saponins as the active ingredient, which are thought to naturally increase free testosterone, similarly to other ayurvedic herbs like tribulus terrestris.. Since DAA and its analog NDMA are involved in modulating the release of prolactin (4), the mucuna puriens found in PowerFULL would be a great addition. Mucuna puriens has been shown to reduce levels of prolactin and follicle stimulating hormone, in addition to stimulating the release of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline (5). Using as many pathways as possible to jack up testosterone levels is preferable, and can be achieved with the addition of PowerFULL to any DAA stack.

(1) Lamanna C, Assisi L, Botte V, Di Fiore MM. Endogenous testicular D-aspartic acid regulates gonadal aromatase activity in boar. J
Endocrinol Invest. 2006 Feb;29(2):141-6.

(2) Kellis Jr., J.T. and Vickery, L.E. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones . Science 7 September 1984: Vol. 225. no. 4666, pp. 1032 – 1034 DOI: 10.1126/science.6474163

(3) Simone C.B. Gnoatto, Alexandra Dassonville-Klimpt, Sophie Da Nascimento, Philippe Galéra, Karim Boumediene, Grace Gosmann, Pascal Sonnet and Safa Moslemi. Evaluation of ursolic acid isolated from Ilex paraguariensis and derivatives on aromatase inhibition. Faculdade de Farmácia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Av. Ipiranga 2752, Porto Alegre 90610-000, RS, Brazil. EA3901-DMAG, Facultés de Médecine et de Pharmacie, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, 1 Rue des Louvels, 80037 Amiens

(4) Gemma D’Aniello, Achille Tolino, Antimo D’Aniello, Francesco Errico, George H. Fisher and M. Maddalena Di Fiore. The Role of D-Aspartic Acid and N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid in the Regulation of Prolactin Release. Laboratory of Neurobiology (A.D.’A., F.E., M.M.D.), Zoological Station of Naples, Villa Comunale, 80121 Naples, Italy; Institute of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (G.D.’A., A.T.), School of Medicine, University Federico II, Via Pansini 5, 80131, Naples, Italy; Department of Chemistry (G.F.), Barry University, Miami Shores, Florida 33161; and Department of Scienze della Vita (M.M.D.), Second University of Naples, Via Vivaldi, 81100 Caserta, Italy

(5) Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP. Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Department of Biochemistry, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-40. Epub 2008 Oct 29.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
My next stack consists of DAA, ASGT, T-911. Would love to add in some Powerfull to negate the sides of DAA. That plus increased sexual performance is always a plus.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with DAA cAMP is implicated as second messenger I will stack with Pink Magic........The Sweet Combo

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in actually testing this out. I have 3 containers of PAs test force. Would definitely like to see the prolactin control. I'm actually adding some T-force from Omega Sports in also to help w/ cholesterol synthesis in the testes, and then the DAA should be able to take this and convert it to testosterone for a wicked 1-2 punch.

P.S. Doesn't hurt that my birthday is also Oct 1st!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same herb different name. Velvet Bean is the FDA compliant name.
mmmm...Red Velvet Bean cake....w/Cream cheese DAA icing....and sugar free Pink Magic Kool Aid on the side....whoops, there goes my blood sugar level...:yup:

willib

Awards
  • Established
using,pink and activate extreme with daa.on my fourth tub of daa but,never thought about using with powerfull.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea, there it is, grape flavored jacked, for sale at health shop for 21.55.

anyhow, dang, I should of pm'd usp, look what I've started, now I've got so much competition.

I would like to run daa & powerful, 1st because I havn't every tried any usp products, besides jacked (which is solid, but I want to try the grape!) and 2nd because I'd like to see what these two can do for me!!!!!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on stacking est propadrol ep (daa) with thermolife t-bol for a pct to natadrol. I plan on using some bulk 1-carboxy that i have for prolactin control and sleep. It would be nice to add powerfull instead of the 1-carboxy because i have used both before and find the powerfull works better. powerfull also makes my skin better too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oct 1 bumpity-bumpers...now where did I put that pumpkin....:popworm:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea, there it is, grape flavored jacked, for sale at health shop for 21.55.
I'm addicted to the white blue raspberry, fuggin stuff is the best flavored drink I have ever tasted.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
october 1st, but it also says monday........confusing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm addicted to the white blue raspberry, fuggin stuff is the best flavored drink I have ever tasted.
damn, im gonna have to get some of that shiz nitz too then! fo sho, I be gettin dat fo sho.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!! I am currently using the asteroid stack with oep and was thinking of adding DAA in. I wasn't sure at first but after reading Jacobs post I am definetely gonna add it to the mix starting Monday. Any suggestions on dosage Jacob? 3g a day for 4 weeks straight sound good?

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just coming off of Hard-FX, P-6 and Bullnox/Methyl Mass and all I can say is...

Up next I'm thing Bulk DAA, Recycle.....and I'm not sure what else yet:p (maybe Prime/PowerFULL)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Round house kick to the DAA....bump....:pirate:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be picking winners today

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
hows about a powerFULL flash sale at np for those of us who never win anything?? :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lottery: come on lucky #'s 9,16,20,27,34 or 35...do it.....dooooooo it.... :hypnotized:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners:
Urban Monk
schizm
MBChiro

Please private message me your full name and shipping info!

Thanks to all that gave their feedback on this stack.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners:
Urban Monk
schizm
MBChiro

Please private message me your full name and shipping info!

Thanks to all that gave their feedback on this stack.
That is some sweet action there!! Thanks Casey & USP!
Whooot!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PF to keep the prolactin at bay and either Triazole and Erase to keep the estrogen at bay

MBChiro

MBChiro

Awards
I'd like to say thank you to Casey and USP for a great opportunity to try a great product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sheet, that sucks. congrats to those other guys.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
So.. looking at all this.. DAA + PowerFull + Erase could be the killer stack?

DAA = Test + Estrogen boost
Powerful = prolactin control
Erase = Kills the estrogen and boosts natural test

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So.. looking at all this.. DAA + PowerFull + Erase could be the killer stack?

DAA = Test, Estrogen + prolactin (IN SOME SENSITIVE INDIVIDUALS)
Powerful = prolactin control AND other benefits ;)
Erase = LOWER estrogen and boosts natural test
FIXED ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer stack, indeed.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Merci !

I like to exaggerate ;)

p.s.
Im going to gain 20lbs of muscle on this stack

muhuhahahaa

p.p.s.
Ordered!... I have been on daa a week and Erase 2 weeks.. slight libido loss so hopefully it will give it a kick and i can keep the testosterone gains :)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I used Erase to counteract estrogen of daa.. does this go one better by reducing prolactin also? ie. a better choice?

I just bought some for its anti prolactin but ive noticed it reduces estrogen too meaning I wont need all three products?