As promised Mrsupps.com Chlorathoxy!! now ready for testing sign up my friends

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mrsupps.com has created the next big thing when it comes to Trasdermal designer supplements. Chlorathoxy!!

full serving is 10 pumps 60 servings per bottle
Per servings
4-chloro-androsta1,4-diene-3,17,17-diol 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 10mg

One can take a full ten pump dose morning and night and this will work perfect. I my self will be going all out with 10 pumps morning, noon , and night bawahahahaaa Because I own it and I can lol

Ok my bro's I got 6 bottles left for testing because 4 of them are already taken. Sign up now for this one of a kind product. We need people who are going to log this one product and take it all on its own with out combining it with any other OTC hormone products like it. This is in testing right now so feed back is important.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
dang bro, all by itself?????????? I think it would be awesome to see what it would do with katanadrol, forma stanzol , and need2slin. If you you think it would also be awesome I am first in line

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Na man I have got to get testers who will be taking this product all on its own. Its fine to add other non hormone sups but this has got to be the work horse of the stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity, you guys are amazing me with your giveaways

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this is awesome... I was so excited for this when you mentioned it Needto I cannot wait to see the results on this one. I know many of you were very interested in this...

GET SOME!!!

Hey Needto will this be sold at Mrsupps from now on?

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Dang, I just missed this! I would be ALL over this but i just started another cycle.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Na man I have got to get testers who will be taking this product all on its own. Its fine to add other non hormone sups but this has got to be the work horse of the stack.
i won the log for beastdrol...would i be able to bridge it because im planning on running the beast for only three weeks. so it wouldnt be stacked :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I could do the same. Taking the Helladrol and could keep the fun going with this one. I can mega dose along with you Needto!!!! 2 beastly guys mega dosing this stuff!!!! the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!! Muahahahahahahaha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second compound is MaxLMG. Is the first one Halodrol?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id be totally down with logging chlorathoxy, i havent been on a hormonal for a while, and was planning to do a cut here soon with halo + katanadrol, but this **** sounds pretty badass.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
I could do the same. Taking the Helladrol and could keep the fun going with this one. I can mega dose along with you Needto!!!! 2 beastly guys mega dosing this stuff!!!! the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!! Muahahahahahahaha
yes sir!

id love to see dis :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Beast!! I just wasn't sure with the nomenclature used.

jline

Awards
i would really like to log this. I was going to start a beastdrol cycle but thats on hold until next year. So this would be perfect because i really wanted to start a bulk cycle.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sent my app, hope i get it. good luck guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mrsupps.com has created the next big thing when it comes to Trasdermal designer supplements. Chlorathoxy!!

full serving is 10 pumps 60 servings per bottle
Per servings
4-chloro-androsta1,4-diene-3,17,17-diol 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 10mg

One can take a full ten pump dose morning and night and this will work perfect. I my self will be going all out with 10 pumps morning, noon , and night bawahahahaaa Because I own it and I can lol

Ok my bro's I got 6 bottles left for testing because 4 of them are already taken. Sign up now for this one of a kind product. We need people who are going to log this one product and take it all on its own with out combining it with any other OTC hormone products like it. This is in testing right now so feed back is important.
man, 2 servings e/d is all I'd need of this product. you can be sure it is potent, and pure, results will be seen!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys... Take advantage of it!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i don't see your app sir, you need to post it in here. so i can see ;)
o thought u had to message it lol

Mike
Workout experience: 8years
Supplement experience: 6years
PH experience: 2years
Last Supp:Mdrol/hdrol
Last Supp date: 07/01/2010
Why Chlora?: I've tried many Phs but never used Methoxygonadiene and would like to give it a try. Plus the halo kick sounds nice
Why Mrsupps?: Cuz they're the sh**
Why me?: Cuz i been gettin chunky and wanna cut up a bit.

Good luck guys and thanks for the logging opportunity

jline

Awards
here is my offical app:
yrs. lifting:2 1/2
ph/ds experiance: The One, P-mag
current supps: Protein powder
Training style: 5x's a week, High Intensity

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, i got my srs app ready for you guys.

Name: Kevin
loc: Canton, Ohio
stats: 5'10, 195 lbs
Current goals & Brief Background: Right now im coming off of a pretty dirty bulk, ive been stuck at the 180 lbs set point for a little while and finally decided to force feed myself past it, gaining a decent amount of fat along the way. With the help of chlorathoxy id like to strip off that fat and show everyone im not just a tubby piece of ****.
Current supps: AST multi pro
PP Creapure
Whey & Casein protein
ZMA
Vitamin d3(I'm a hermit)
Gallons of fish oil
Mega dose BCAA intra-workout
Why should you pick me?: Well, Ive never actually been a part of a sponsored log before, so im eager to be a bigger part in the AM community, and show everyone that MrSupps products slay vaginas. Some might look at that and say "hey, hes never done a log, he'll just flake out or not take pics, or whatever", but i can assure you, i am not a ***got. Ive been weight lifting and stuffing my brain with all that is bodybuilding for the past 4 or so years, so i like to think i have a decent understanding of how this stuff works. I have the training and nutrition down, so with my log id really be able to show everyone the power of this product, and not leave them saying "Wellll, i guess you can sorta see a difference, maybe right there..." I would also not be stacking or using any other hormonal products during the use of chlorathoxy.
Previous DS/PH Use:
6 week Halodrol cycle
4 week epistane cycle

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the apps so far gentlemen... Keep em coming guys :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Needto, I hope I got one coming to me..hahah..Yah man, I can't wait to start this log. I have been waiting for weeks. I am soooooo itching to start KTS. Do you think logging it with the Product X would work, or should I just do ita standalone..SJ

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Wow...i love transdermals too. I'd really like to test this one.

I'm totally in....just sent you a PM.

You guys rock!

jcratty75

Awards
heres my app guys,
Name: Justin
Stats: 5'11'' 200lbs 16-17%bf
current supps: EAS Whey protein,Gaspari Anavite,APS mesomorph on workout days only, GNC Multi oil
Previous PH experience: 6 weeks H-drol/methyl masterdrol in april
6 week epi pulse 2yrs ago
split: Chest/biceps
Back
Shoulders/triceps
Legs
Cardio: 1-3 times a week 20 minutes on stairmaster
diet: the diet is pretty easy just basic
meal 1 eggs/egg whites with oatmeal and fruit
meal 2 protein shake
meal 3 sandwich with .5lb of deli meat chicken,turkey,or beef
meal 4 8ounces of fish,chicken,or steak with rice or sweet potato
meal 5 protein bar
meal 6post workout shake or same as meal 4
Goals:with this supp drop some bodyfat and gain some lbm
long term get back up to 225lbs but lean
this would be my first time doing a sponsored log but i am very capable to give honest and detailed feedback and would provide before and after pics and updates everyday.

Thanks for the opportunity

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*****Fellas******

You all need to post your apps in this thread, as I will be picking the winners.

Thank you ;)

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Name: Jesse

Stats: 5’11” 187lbs 11% bf

Current Supps: Whey Protein, Multi-vitamin, Fish Oil,

Previous PH Experience:
-I was a beta-tester for DS Superdrol; 3-week cycle @ 30mg./day
-4 week MDien/M4OHN cycle
-2 4-week 1T/4AD/4OHT transdermal cycles
-2 week M1T Cycle

Split: I hit this split 2 times a week: Back + Biceps / Chest + Triceps / Legs + Shoulders; I hit abs everyday

Cardio: 3-4 times per week; 30-minute run or 30-minute bike ride

Diet: I basically eat a version of the Abs Diet with less carbs. Some typical meals include:
Breakfast: Oats w/ almonds and protein powder, lean turkey, strawberries
Snack: Tuna w/ olives
Lunch: Meat + Cheese rollup, veggies
Snack: Cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken breast w/ broccoli

Goals: Basically a recomp; I’d like to lose more bodyfat while increasing muscle strength, size, and definition. I’d like to cruise at 190 with maybe 7% bf or so.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Tim
Workout experience: 15 years on and off
PH experience: 1 cycle andro in my twenties and some m-drol this summer
Last Supp:Mdrol
Last Supp date: 09/01/2010
Why Chlora?:Cus I'm chubbed in the gut.
Why Mrsupps?: Heard mad good **** about MR on this forum.
Why me?: Cuz I'll log every second of the cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pick me or I will ban you on ntbm.net! :p

just kidding :D but if you dont pick me, i'll kick you in the ballz.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm is 20mg of max lmg enough to notice really? Also, halo normally gets run for more than 30 days. But either way, I just had an eligibility question. I can drop any other (even natural) hormone effecting products, but if my bloodwork next week is clear i'm due to go back on TRT at 150mg of cyp I think a week, possibly as low as 100, depends on how the doctor feels. I wouldn't be going back on that till at least the weelk of Oct 11th, as I wont get my bloods back till late next week, then will need to make an appointment with the urologist. But i'd be interested in putting in a log if that isn't an issue. yes, real medical supervised TRT by a regular doctor becuase i have ****ty test levels naturally at 42.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is the forma-stanol is best formestane product i have ever used, i bet the transdermal ph is of the same high quality.
the skeletal balm and forma-stanol have both been good enough to sell me on ntbm products-nice job!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all i can say is the forma-stanol is best formestane product i have ever used, i bet the transdermal ph is of the same high quality.
the skeletal balm and forma-stanol have both been good enough to sell me on ntbm products-nice job!
Thanks for the feedback buddy :147:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm is 20mg of max lmg enough to notice really? Also, halo normally gets run for more than 30 days. But either way, I just had an eligibility question. I can drop any other (even natural) hormone effecting products, but if my bloodwork next week is clear i'm due to go back on TRT at 150mg of cyp I think a week, possibly as low as 100, depends on how the doctor feels. I wouldn't be going back on that till at least the weelk of Oct 11th, as I wont get my bloods back till late next week, then will need to make an appointment with the urologist. But i'd be interested in putting in a log if that isn't an issue. yes, real medical supervised TRT by a regular doctor becuase i have ****ty test levels naturally at 42.
Easy, I'll see what I can find out about your situation, and see what needto thinks.

I had originally wondered the same thing about the max lmg, but then I realized it is going to be absorbed transdermally, so it may possibly have a stronger effect than when taken orally.

it's hard to say because this is a first for both compounds. I do know 1 thing though, the two should stack very well together.

and this is just the beta testing, to see how the product works, as well as allow us to make adjustments if possibly needed.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HMMMMMMMMMMM very interesting. I have personally been wanting to try a transdermal hormone for some time now. Is this form of delivery stronger? The reason I ask was it sounds like you were only sending one bottle per tester, but personally Im not sure 50mg of halo is anywear near enough for any results worth being on steroids for. I know that methyls allow for a pretty great absorption rate so why such a low dose on this product?

anyways I will put my app in if there is a reason as to why the dose is so low or if I would be able to run 2 bottles for the log since in a few months everyone who buys it will be exceeding your reccomended dosing anyways so we might as well see what 3-4 doses a day can do.

lifting experiance: 11 month
cycles: SD solo 30MG 4 weeks, SD/EPI 20/30-40 MG 21 days bailed due to sides and drinking too much on cycle, M14-E/SD bridge 6 weeks total was incredibly.

Progress: 11 months ago i was 166@14, today 208@16. Disreagarding water and extra glycogen, im about 25 lbs of muscle heavier this year thus far.

Just reached some goals such as 225 workout weight on bench, 260 on sqauts, 100lb dumbell rows and now I need to continue to surpass them.

If I was chosen for the log I would either run it on a slight slow cut, or a lean bulk. Again I personaly prefer high doses of compounds so as not to waste shuting myself down, so is 2 bottles and option?

Feel free to check out my log in the anabolics section.

Also I am in week 3 of PCT for this cycle but am wlling to run it back to back right after pct and preloads.

Sal

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone else is interested, get em in guys... Looks like I will be picking the winners today :D