ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
- 10-04-2010, 08:16 AM
- 10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
- 10-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Does it have a pheromone-like effect and will extract them ladies?Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
10-04-2010, 08:19 PM
What are the most common side effects seen while using erase, outside of the benefits? So far, the only related side effects I have witnessed from users are the ones that come from the product being too effective (i.e., lowering estrogen below physiological needs).
10-04-2010, 08:23 PM
10-04-2010, 09:00 PM
GOOD QUESTIONS!! Keep em comin
10-04-2010, 09:18 PM
10-04-2010, 10:01 PM
I know this already, but many don't, and I see it asked many times over:
Can I stack Erase with another AI like Triazole, etc.?
10-05-2010, 02:31 PM
The answer is there is no point in doing this. Erase is already the most potent AI on the market, so there is no reason to stack it with another AI. If you want more estrogen reduction, simply increase your Erase dosage.
10-06-2010, 12:52 PM
10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
may have seen the answer to this on one of the couple dozen erase threads (and hey, I may have been the one to ask it!) , but here ya go....The method at which Erase blocks gyno from happening is clear...but through what MOA does it work on already existing gyno in reducing it? and limitations to which it'll 'erase' gyno?
10-07-2010, 11:18 AM
10-07-2010, 03:07 PM
As for the MOA, it works through the same MOA as it does with preventing gyno. It is just that the compound in Erase has selectivity for that area in the body. Some estrogen reducing compounds have more or less selectivity.
Not sure on the extent of the selectivity for gyno in Erase, but it exists!
But if you take an AI that has poor selectivity for gyno, you will still get a nice AI effect but not much on gyno. But if you take something with a lot of selectivity for gyno, your gyno will go away
10-07-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm retaining some water, what's the dosage of Erase to start drying out? Standard dosage or can I lessen the amount
10-07-2010, 03:38 PM
10-07-2010, 03:38 PM
10-07-2010, 04:09 PM
10-07-2010, 04:12 PM
10-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Those of us who actually bother learning about products before we use them and read the labels will know this, but another few questions many individuals have and will ask, even though it blatantly states on the product label on the bottle:
1. What is the maximum period of time that I can run Erase?As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
2. Can I use it for longer than 8 weeks?
3. How long do I have to wait between cycles of Erase?
4. Can't I just use the maximum dosage or more, because I don't feel any effects on less?
10-07-2010, 05:40 PM
What happens after someone takes more than 4 capsules in any 24 hour period? And also what is the LD50 for Erase?
Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
10-07-2010, 06:19 PM
2) No. After such period, eventually the bodies natural homeostasis would work its way back to equilibrium, unless you are on HRT
3) We have found 4 weeks to be sufficient
4) Everyones "feeling of effects" are different, and everyone has a different idea of what is too much, so we advise everyone to stick to the 3 caps per day maximum, no more than 4 in a 24 hour period.
10-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't believe this question has been asked.
Erase, with our without food. If without, what's the optimal timing
10-07-2010, 10:05 PM
10-08-2010, 06:46 AM
10-08-2010, 10:19 AM
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
10-08-2010, 10:15 PM
10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
10-09-2010, 06:30 AM
10-09-2010, 06:32 AM
10-09-2010, 07:32 AM
10-09-2010, 03:30 PM
10-10-2010, 10:41 AM
10-10-2010, 12:13 PM
10-11-2010, 10:13 AM
10-11-2010, 10:42 AM
For other women considering this and the guys who want to know re their better halves, two more questions, going off my first question:
2. And if that's the case, would you recommend the best time to use it being first thing, pre-or-post training, pr pre-bed?
10-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Is Good Run ERASE for 90 days @ one cap?
Did you think ERASE can cause Cortisol Rebound or Estrogen Rebound if the user double the dose?
10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
What about using Erase on only "bad" days.
Lets say you your not cycling Erase, your just holding the pretty bottle in your cabinet.
You have that day you dont sleep well, or not sleep enough, so you take 2-3 caps that day to help combat the elevated cortisol just for that day.
Does this protocol sound like a smart idea from the Great Dear Leader?
나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
10-11-2010, 09:05 PM
THREE MORE HOURS UNTIL THE CONTEST CLOSES
2) Upon waking when cortisol is highest. The effects on estrogen will be pretty steady no matter when you take it
I do not think it will cause any Rebound. It is a suicide inhibitor with no metabolites that would cause any type of rebound.
Similar Forum Threads
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
- By madvillain in forum PESReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
- By saxxxon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:06 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 115Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:03 PM