Primordial says Auf Wiedersehen to our PHs by giving away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you are probably all well aware, we at Primordial Performance have reached a point where we have to cancel some of our most beloved products to make room for our new, innovative products. Right now, all of our PH products are on sale for up to 40% off on our website. More information on the sale can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/160601-breaking-news-pp.html

This is the end of an era. To celebrate the end, Primordial Performance is giving away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks to our loyal customers here at Anabolic Minds.

Because this 'end of an era,' is occurring during at the same time as the Fall Television Premieres, we had a crazy idea. Instead of just picking 2 winners at random or picking 2 people who have the best "why I love PP" stories, why don't we choose 2 winners who discuss a show or series that was canceled that affected them the most.

I'm sure everyone has at least show that they used to watch that was canceled. Tell us about it. Why did you like it? How did its cancellation make you feel? How many pages of fanfic did you write for the show after it was canceled? ...Okay, maybe not that last part, but you get the idea.

I'll start:

'nuff said.

Winners will be chosen by the middle of next week.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Roccos Modern Life on Nickelodeon. i watched it all throughout my childhood. for anyone who has never seen it, its about a wallabee (kangaroo) living a crazy life. his best friend is cow named hefer, and a turtle named sheldon. his dog names is spunky. the show could be compared to a ren and stimpy type. the humor was definitely not suitable for young kids. too young to understand, many of the jokes were really pg-13 rated; which ultimately led nickelodeon to discontinue it.

it was a great show and i had many laughs. i was sad to see it go because then the network was taken over by terrible children cartoons. really wish they had dvd's available..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roccos Modern Life on Nickelodeon. i watched it all throughout my childhood. for anyone who has never seen it, its about a wallabee (kangaroo) living a crazy life. his best friend is cow named hefer, and a turtle named sheldon. his dog names is spunky. the show could be compared to a ren and stimpy type. the humor was definitely not suitable for young kids. too young to understand, many of the jokes were really pg-13 rated; which ultimately led nickelodeon to discontinue it.

it was a great show and i had many laughs. i was sad to see it go because then the network was taken over by terrible children cartoons. really wish they had dvd's available..
I loved Rocco, but I was more of a Hey Arnold fan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh there are so many that have now stopped: 24, Lost, Flashforward, Firefly - just to name a few . . . How to choose just ONE!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite canceled per se, but the saddest day of my life was when this was no longer around:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With last night's crappy premiere, The Office is as good as canceled. :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite canceled per se, but the saddest day of my life was when this was no longer around:

I knew you would go this way, and this is a great choice.

I would go with the Tudors, I am 1/2 English and I love English history. Besides, the actress playing Anne Boleyn was hot :slaphappy:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Granted, now its back, but I felt it was one of the saddest casualties of 9/11. Fox had both Futurama and The Simpsons from Matt Groenigs studios, and with the loss of advertising revenue after 9/11 they were clipping corners and felt that lowering him to one show was nicer than cancelling someone else altogether. We used to every sunday night as a family ritual sit down with our daughter (only the 1 kid at the time) and watch through The Simpsons, Malcolm in the middle, and Futurama. When it was cancelled, it felt like they removed a piece of my family as we'd been watching it consistently through all 4/5 seasons. Really there were 4 seasons of content, but fox stretched the already completed shows for season 4 into a 5th season.

We bought the DVDs after it was cancelled, and kept it alive in our house. At one point my middle daughter (6 now) was 3 or 4, and at daycare she said "Bite my shiny metal ass". Theres a few of the episodes that the kids can almost recite the lines in :)

When they first did the 4 1 hour movies I was excited, but not nearly as excited as their return as a regular series. The first episode basically sucked though, and I was scared it wasn't going to be as good as the original run. Thankfully, its turned out to be that good, whew.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Wire

To me it's the greatest show of all time, hands down and no questions asked. It was real and gritty. It had authentic points throughout the whole show. For example the show was about inner city drug dealers in Baltimore. The maker of the show was an ex-Baltimore police officer and the storyline on the show is somewhat of a true story. Some of the actors in the show were real life "gangstas" which I believe really added to the show. I also have friends who lived in Baltimore and claim that the "lingo" in the show is all authentic to Baltimore.

I enjoy the show so much that I have every season on DVD and once I watch one episode I almost have to watch the next and it turns into one big spiral affect. I also can't watch the show anymore during the week because I'll never get to sleep for work the next morning. I've also gotten many friends and now two g/f's into the series and they both loved it as well. My current g/f is going to school to be a school counselor and now considers Baltimore as a good city to live in since she wants to help inner city kids.

Other than pure entertainment value this show really shows you an in depth view of how drug dealings work, how cops go about trying to catch the drug dealers, and how it affects the drug users. The show also opened my eyes up to political corruption and how kids who live in the inner city go about dealing with life.

Now I don't know if the show was cancelled which I'm pretty sure it wasn't and just ran it's toll. But I was very disapointed when it ended. I had so many things I wanted to see, for example the one drug dealer is awesome and you grow to like, he goes to jail and the new kid in town takes over and he's awful. So the whole time i waited for him to get out of jail and go to war with the new guy. They did however wrap everything up very nicely in the final season. Still waiting for the movie.

For anyone who hasn't seen it I recommend getting out and grabbing a season and before you know it you'll own the whole series. Also don't think because I'm interested in that life style that I'm biased. My friends and my girls aren't like that at all and everyone has loved it. Most people I know say it blows the Soprano's out of the water if thats a gauge for anyone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you would go this way, and this is a great choice.

I would go with the Tudors, I am 1/2 English and I love English history. Besides, the actress playing Anne Boleyn was hot :slaphappy:
It would have been nice for them to contiue through with the children's reigns instead of just being Henry's

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a kid I always wanted to go to summer camp. It looked fun and I yearned for the freedom I thought it would provide. Plus I wanted the free reign I THOUGHT it would give in terms of pulling cool pranks and flirting with the pretty girls. heheh. Not to mention archery.... man I soooo wanted to shoot something. I was crushed to learn that only after 2 season Salute Your Shorts was no longer filming. Thus I was forced to live vicariously through slotted Nick reruns to fulfill by childhood destiny of pranks, archery, pretty girls and countless other solo journeys into manhood. :sad:

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one that was truly awesome that only made 1 season was Touching Evil

Returning from a year-long psychological leave of absence after surviving an almost-fatal gun shot wound to the head, a detective is assigned to the FBI's new Organized and Serial Crime Unit (OSCU), a rapid-response, elite crime investigation squad where he and his new OSC partner finds themselves committed to saving lives and solving cases. In spite of his inability to abide by common sense and the laws he's sworn to uphold, he, with the help of his partner, work together to hunt down the most wicked and vicious criminals on the streets
He was slightly insane, somewhat obsessive compulsive, and with a sort of missing morality.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, it was a very sad day when NBC cancelled SCRUBS...then picked up by ABC, but wasn’t quite the same...sure the quality kinda went down while on NBC during it’s last couple of years (and as a result got more slapstick than great writing) but the dorkiness/fantasy land of JD, the sarcastic rants of DR Cox, the dry zany wit of Janitor, made it the perfect all around show that I highly enjoyed and looked forward too each week....very, very, very close second being Seinfeld, which along with Simpsons helped shape my personality...scary, eh? you’rrrre telling me.... :dunce:

Attachments

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfinished business and for what????

My show is definitely The Unit on CBS. Why after 5 freaking seasons it was canceled when there was so much story left to tell is beyond me. CBS kept some crap-tastic shows in place of it too; like we need another damn CSI! I was thoroughly ticked when it was canceled because it was a great all American show that fought the bad guys and had multiple sub-plots to keep it fresh every episode; to me it was the legit, military version of the A-Team with better weapons (and the guys tended to hit their targets when they shot at them!). Also, for a TV show I feel they did some impressive cinematography and CGI/visual effects to make it feel more like a movie than a studio TV show. Oh, and there were ALWAYS some hot women on there including Mac's wife Tiffany (one of the main characters).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, it was a very sad day when NBC cancelled SCRUBS...then picked up by ABC, but wasn’t quite the same...sure the quality kinda went down while on NBC during it’s last couple of years (and as a result got more slapstick than great writing) but the dorkiness/fantasy land of JD, the sarcastic rants of DR Cox, the dry zany wit of Janitor, made it the perfect all around show that I highly enjoyed and looked forward too each week....very, very, very close second being Seinfeld, which along with Simpsons helped shape my personality...scary, eh? you’rrrre telling me.... :dunce:
Scrubs was a great show and ABC did a terrible job with it sadly. Good news is you can frequently catch re-runs on Comedy Central and a few other networks. I will say they did a great job with a mix of really well written comedy and some clever life lessons that many of us could relate to who are coming of age in our 20's. At least that is how I saw it, good choice Schizm. :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fresh Prince of Bel Air FTW.

Please Welcome Will The Thrill & Boogaloo Shrimp!!!

This was a great show for all ages. I watched it with my mom growing up and still watch it to this day! There were so many great scenes from this series, but I think the one above is definitely at the top.

My best friend growing up (R.I.P. Brother) acted a lot like Will, so the show brings back a lot of funny memories. My mom always mentions this whenever the show comes on and I'm around :D

...and I went to Bel Air Middle and Bel Air High School...in Maryland.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would have been nice for them to contiue through with the children's reigns instead of just being Henry's
I agree, my wife and I were talking about that as well. I would have loved to have seen "Bloody" Mary and all her lunacy and the greatness of Elizabeth

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I forgot, this was the actress playing Anne. My wife lauged everytime she stepped on the screen. I would drool like a dope

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Please Welcome Will The Thrill & Boogaloo Shrimp!!!

I don't know how it is where ya'll went to school but at NCState when this song would play during a football game, EVERYBODY in the stands would jump up and do this dance...I miss college football & the student section.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to UCF...and I remember doing this dance pretty often...not necessarily at a game though. The student section at games is a must experience for all, even if you're not a sports fan! I was fortunate enough to experience it while attending UCF and FSU. LOVED IT!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scrubs was a great show and ABC did a terrible job with it sadly. Good news is you can frequently catch re-runs on Comedy Central and a few other networks. I will say they did a great job with a mix of really well written comedy and some clever life lessons that many of us could relate to who are coming of age in our 20's. At least that is how I saw it, good choice Schizm. :thumbsup:

thanks Fin! I did forget to include mentioning the life lessons and how they could have a pretty off the wall episode...followed by a very well acted serious non tongue in cheek episode (thinking especially of the one in which Brenden Fraser guest starred as Jordan's brother) and the one in which Cox loses 5 paitents in a day and goes down 'the slippery slope') ....annnnywho, after about season 3 I started collecting them on DVD....cancelled cable about 2 yrs ago, so I lost my 1 hr of repeats a night on CC and another cable channel....:eek:uch:

TeamT10

Awards
loving my PP products, derma therm rocks ass, and iv got some cycle stuff sittin waiting for me to run

Because lets be honest, who didnt love seeing jessica alba barely say 2 words and run around in skin tight leather

isnt that all we want from her?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite show that was cancelled:

Yes, CSI. But wait, you say, it's still on!! Oh, no, no it's not. You see, what is on right now and what HAS been on ever since about...oh, 2003 give or take, has been an absolute sham and shell of what was one of the best shows on TV. When main characters started taking "time off" due to addiction, controversy, or just growing too big for their britches, then it started to slide downhill. Bill Petersen saw it, and left before the show took an absolute nosedive down the crapper.

So when did it start to slip? When Jorja "Def a Lesbo" Fox left and rumors of her return started to appear. After the third episode with Lady Heather - who, by the way, I'd do reps with in a HEARTBEAT - the show slid down the slope to the bog of eternal stench. "Let's get some guy in here for 6 bonzer episodes while Grissom goes off to some 'thing'. That'll be a great idea!" No - Fail. He came back, and I started watching Man Vs. Wild on Thursday nights instead.

Warrick? Killed? Good. Cowboy Bob? Wait, WHAT?!?!?! I have NO idea what happened to that show or why, but I won't even think of watching it anymore, and that's sad. I bought the board game for Pete's Sake!!! (And Pete is a nice guy.) And what's this I read about? Last night's guest star was this tool?!?!?

Oh, for cryin out loud!!! Just come into my house and rape my eyeballs why don't ya?!?!?!

So what I am left with, after all of the disappointment of this and many other good TV shows ending prematurely, is another point in life where the page turns and a new day begins. It's happened before, and I'm sure it'll happen again. But as long as the "vast Bering Sea" does not run out of crab, I'll always have Deadlist Crotch...er...Catch.

RIP TiM's FaV's of YesterYeaR:

And of course, let we not forget the amazing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Carnivale, what the fug happend!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, there have been a lot of great shows brought up already - not at all surprised to see Arrested Development and Firefly brought up in the first 2 posts. I have a huge list of shows that I'm disappointed have been canceled and a lot of that is because I'm horribly addicted to television and film. My undergraduate degree is in radio/tv broadcasting and part of my initial interest was my love for these and in turn, I spent more time with them because of it (though I cannot look at advertisements or commercials the same anymore...it's horrible lol).

If I had to choose just one show that I was sad to see canceled, it would have to be The Beast - Patrick Swayze's final television role. I grew up in the age of Dirty Dancing (bring on the jokes, boys!) and it's a comfort movie - I can admit that. But then later on in my life, I was introduced to Road House. You can make all the jokes you want, but watching the same guy who said "nobody puts Baby in the corner" rip out some dude's throat and then round house kick him into a lake is nothing short of phenomenal. Plus, Sam Elliot was in the film and who doesn't love The Stranger (if you don't get this reference, you don't deserve to read my post :FUfinger:)?!

So, needless to say, when I heard the talk of this show coming out and then actually got to watch it, I really liked it. It was cool getting to see him walk that line of following the rules and just enforcing justice, all the while not being completely sure if he was a good cop or not (though it's your gut instinct to trust he is - it's Swayze!). As the season ended, I was really looking forward to the second season. Despite this all filming/airing during his battle with cancer, he still looked pretty healthy and it was a huge blow to hear of his death.

We lost a pretty good show that had some real potential, but we lost an even better actor. It sucked.

There are also a lot of shows that I hated seeing come to an end, but those that were flat-out canceled without a chance to wrap up the story making my honorable mention list (that have not been mentioned by anyone else) are:

- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- The Winner (dumb, but highly amusing)
- Back To You (not amazing, but I'm a Kelsey Grammar fan)
- Happy Town (no, not a great show, but canceled with like 2 episodes left - and it's a freakin murder-mystery, so we have no answers. Ridiculous!)

Attachments

smoothballer

Awards
Family Guy

I sit here thinking about all the shows I used to watch, which one's fell apart, main actors leaving the show in shambles, and one's that the networks canceled prematurely. I could go on and on about how shows like Lost, 24, and the Sopranos affected me, but I knew they were all coming to an end and while they were all epic shows, it was their time.

The Big Shots at the networks think they have it all figured out but a lot of times they don't listen to the actual viewers. I remember watching the first two seasons of Family Guy on FOX and thinking it was the funniest show on TV. The Simpsons had been ongoing for a long time and it was so refreshing to have another adult comedy cartoon that I would watch every single week. The comedy while similar to the Simpsons in shock value was completely different with all the random side clips that are nothing short of genius. I honestly couldn't believe that they gave the show such a short run of only 2 seasons with the type of market it was in. It was the perfect show for FOX. I went out and bought the DVDs and continued to watch them on repeat. I found a lot of people on the internet also were watching it. Obviously the DVDs sales of the first seasons were such a success that FOX had no choice to bring it back. Listen to the people!!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-AD - I feel you on Dead Like Me. That was far too under-rated of a show. Actually, Pushing Daisies unfortunately had the same fate for him :(

And Heroes got completely boned by the writer's strike. It was going real solid until that happened.

I'd also add The Sopranos, but it can be argued that they ended things on their own terms...albeit on a cut to black.

And...The OC. Mischa Barton screwed them, though it's probably best that it ended when it did lol

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

Corner Gas! It centers around the sleepy Saskatchewan town of Dog River, which is in the middle of nowhere, and the residents like it that way just fine! A great show with a great cast, it will be missed!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD - I feel you on Dead Like Me. That was far too under-rated of a show. Actually, Pushing Daisies unfortunately had the same fate for him :(

And Heroes got completely boned by the writer's strike. It was going real solid until that happened.

I'd also add The Sopranos, but it can be argued that they ended things on their own terms...albeit on a cut to black.

And...The OC. Mischa Barton screwed them, though it's probably best that it ended when it did lol
Holy crap, how could I forget about Sopranos?!?!??! Don't have HBO, so I came into it later on A&E. Watched every single episode. While it got a little wacky towards the end - pun intended - I STILL can't figure out if I liked or hated the finale. It did, however, get me to like Journey for just that one song. Every time I hear it, I have fond memories. :)

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards

Boy Meets World. It was a show I grew up watching. The show started when I was 6, and ended when I was 12/13. At the time it was an amazing portrayal (to me at least), of what it meant to have just one GREAT friend, and a group of amazing people that will ultimately help define the things you do in life. It's cancellation made me sad, but that too even is a life lesson in itself. The only thing we can count on 100% of the time is change. The fact that there is change, and there will be change is the only guaranteed constant in life.

The show started with Cory in grade school or something, and ends in college as a married man. Even though it was just a tv show it made growing up a little less scary, no matter what happened everything always turned out ok.

/end emo

nerdalert

Awards
The Sopranos is tops on my list and I was also sucked into watching 6 Feet Under.. It seems like alot of shows now are just thoughtless nonsense. I can't sit down with my kids and watch tv together because I don't wat them to see half of the trash that the networks are churning out. If my daughter ever ended up on Jersey Shore I would off myself.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha i love it! Im not a very big tv guy but i loved the fresh prince of bellaire, or however its spelled. :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Sopranos is tops on my list and I was also sucked into watching 6 Feet Under.. It seems like alot of shows now are just thoughtless nonsense. I can't sit down with my kids and watch tv together because I don't wat them to see half of the trash that the networks are churning out. If my daughter ever ended up on Jersey Shore I would off myself.
I liked 6 feet under, maybe the best final episode every, real closure...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, how could I forget about Sopranos?!?!??! Don't have HBO, so I came into it later on A&E. Watched every single episode. While it got a little wacky towards the end - pun intended - I STILL can't figure out if I liked or hated the finale. It did, however, get me to like Journey for just that one song. Every time I hear it, I have fond memories. :)
So have you not watched the DVDs then? If you haven't, I highly recommend it. There is a completely different feel the the episodes in their original form (not just language or sex being removed either lol...though that does add to it).

I agree about having mixed feelings on the finale. Part of me was livid about it, but part of me is okay about it. I think as long as they wanted it to end that way and didn't just use that as a cheap way out, then it's cool.

I loved Journey to begin with, but yeah, now every time I hear Don't Stop Believin, I think of Tony.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Man there have been a couple, but the one that sticks out for me is Oz.. I followed that show for years only to have end so anti-climatically. The worst part was in the last episode they alluded it wasn't actually the last- and that some day they would return- worst cliffhanger ever! I gues they had to make room for something new( wink, wink).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about this..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit geeky so for warning and i like anime, my wife tells me all the time to grow up little does she know it never will. But for me the best show ever in existence is Death Note. When a young boy stumbles upon a book that when he writes a name into it they shall die. So you get a young boy with a god complex trying to right the world who try's to justifying all this blatant killing. But as a brilliant detective discovers all these killings are related we get a cat and mouse chase through out the series. The writing of this series was top notch, the characters get a good background story and they are very dark which makes it all the more better. This show has the keeps the great debate of good vs evil going through out the whole series. I still find myself watching the DVD's. First was a manga, turned anime, turned into 3 movies in Japan. Now i guess is in current production here in America for movies slated for 2011. But hands down Death Note the original anime was the best show ever to air.

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about this..

I don't know which show that is, but it reminded me of another...

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr, some of Bruce Campbell's finest work

what made it fun beyond Bruce was that the story line was an alternate past, where there was some amount of advanced technology beyond what was really available then, as well as there being some amount of magic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know which show that is, but it reminded me of another...

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr, some of Bruce Campbell's finest work

what made it fun beyond Bruce was that the story line was an alternate past, where there was some amount of advanced technology beyond what was really available then, as well as there being some amount of magic.

Deadwood...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

My show is definitely The Unit on CBS. Why after 5 freaking seasons it was canceled when there was so much story left to tell is beyond me. CBS kept some crap-tastic shows in place of it too; like we need another damn CSI! I was thoroughly ticked when it was canceled because it was a great all American show that fought the bad guys and had multiple sub-plots to keep it fresh every episode; to me it was the legit, military version of the A-Team with better weapons (and the guys tended to hit their targets when they shot at them!). Also, for a TV show I feel they did some impressive cinematography and CGI/visual effects to make it feel more like a movie than a studio TV show. Oh, and there were ALWAYS some hot women on there including Mac's wife Tiffany (one of the main characters).

Loved the unit... There may hope, not US military but UK SAS - written by Chris Ryan an ex-SAS member (he now writes books) the first mini series (about 6 episodes I think, they aired last year on Sky - uk satellite channel) called Chris Ryan's:Strikeback

Should be able watch it online/download it from somewhere, I think if like me you loved the unit you'll love this... I believe the first one was sort of an audience tester, like an extended pilot and I hope they will Now make more of them....

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cast info for Las Vegas: Nikki Cox, James LeSure, Vanessa Marcil, Josh Duhamel, James Caan, Marsha Thomason, Molly Sims, Tom Selleck,

Why did you like it? great show, period. Hot woman, good story lines, great setting, action, it had it all.

How did its cancellation make you feel? Well before it was cancelled James Caan was replaced by Tom Selleck, this was very disappointing but the show was still on air. I felt like I had been cheated and eventually the show cancelled and it was just a bummer.

There has not been a show like it since.

As a second runner up CSI Las Vegas, this show too has also had main characters replaced, however it is still on the air. Major difference is the CSI show has far less hot chicks to watch :(