Primordial Performance for the Strength Athlete

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can Increase your BENCH, SQUAT, and DEADLIFT (Big 3) IMMEDIATELY!!! - A must for muscle growth and overall mass!

Primordial Performance seems to be on the tip of everyone's tongue these days. And for good reason.

I've spent a lot of time in various gyms around the States and have made my way to my share of powerlifting meets, strongman garages, and training seminars. For the athletes in these facilities, Primordial Performance is the edge upon which they rely.

Whether it’s part of the Primordial Hormonal Lineup, or a product like Pre-Max Ultra, we’re all using SOMETHING to skyrocket our gains. It doesn’t matter if you are a raw lifter, natural lifter, assisted lifter, chemically induced lifter, or whatever the case may be; we ALL have Primordial Performance in common.

There is no doubt about it. For the strength-concerned athlete, performance is what it's all about, so there should be no question which company we look to.

While physique is often a spectacular byproduct of these beast-like strength-monsters, tossing up a huge bench, squat, and deadlift is what we're really aiming for.

Primordial Performance is in tune with the needs of such people, myself included; providing products that help to achieve our goals of massive, explosive strength, stamina and all-around athletic capacity.

Become Primordial Performance Hard(core)…

We’re the new school of powerlifters. We don’t understand excuses. We diet hard(core). We train hard(core). We lift hard(core). We supplement hard(core). – There is no other way.

We do heavy.
We do fast.
We do dirty.
We do clean.
We do Primordial Performance.

So what is it we're using?

Two products are at the top of the list:

1-T Liqua-vade (1-T LV) - PERFECT for increasing strength, muscle quality/density, and lean body mass.

Formestane Liqua-vade (Formestane LV) - Designed for muscle hardening, strength, and libido.

1-T LV and Formestane LV are on their way out, and WILL NOT be available again!! Stock up with this insane deal while you can!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Primordial Performance seems to be on the tip of everyone's tongue these days. And for good reason.

...It doesn’t matter if you are a raw lifter, natural lifter, assisted lifter, chemically induced lifter, or whatever the case may be; we ALL have Primordial Performance in common.

There is no doubt about it. For the strength-concerned athlete, performance is what it's all about, so there should be no question which company we look to.

Primordial Performance is in tune with the needs of such people, myself included; providing products that help to achieve our goals of massive, explosive strength, stamina and all-around athletic capacity.

...We don’t understand excuses. We diet hard(core). We train hard(core). We lift hard(core). We supplement hard(core). – There is no other way.

We do heavy.
We do fast.
We do dirty.
We do clean.

1-T LV and Formestane LV are on their way out, and WILL NOT be available again!! Stock up with this insane deal while you can!!!
^^^Definitely get on this while you can, guys! You won't have a second chance once stock runs out. And running out it is - FAST!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many of these ads are you guys going to post... i think we get it by now... they're going away... we don't need 100 ads on the promo forum
sheesh

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work with this IC! These are two of the fastest selling products, and will surely be the first two sold out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many of these ads are you guys going to post... i think we get it by now... they're going away... we don't need 100 ads on the promo forum
sheesh
Thanks glad you like it.

:D

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong.. the products are probably of high quality... but do you think it's that necessary to post so many threads about the same thing? as a matter of fact, i am turned off by that (as a consumer)
but that's just my opinion... and probably not a popular opinion... but my opinion nonetheless

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Keep 'em coming, IC! Looks like my next order will consist of 1-T, the Slumber Stack, and Tropical Mango MAP. :biggthumpup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't get me wrong.. the products are probably of high quality... but do you think it's that necessary to post so many threads about the same thing? as a matter of fact, i am turned off by that (as a consumer)
but that's just my opinion... and probably not a popular opinion... but my opinion nonetheless
I don't see any other PP threads specifically pointing out products for strength athletes.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance's promotional efforts are made to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to pick up these now discontinued prohormones; not to publicly pimp their products.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed it. I almost ordered it again, but I want to try them all. Today I get my lemon lime :D
I typically have an aversion to Lemon-Lime flavored supplements, but let me know how you like it compared to the Tropical Mango.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any other PP threads specifically pointing out products for strength athletes.
and that's why it caught my eye, even though I have been eyeballing PPs site to see if prices drop some more.

So IC, as a PLer you got my attention. what would a cycle look like to get real maintainable strength gains?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and that's why it caught my eye, even though I have been eyeballing PPs site to see if prices drop some more.

So IC, as a PLer you got my attention. what would a cycle look like to get real maintainable strength gains?
1-T LV
Training Days: 10ml, ~2hrs prior to training
Off Days: 5ml, 2x/day (~12hrs apart)

Formestane LV
Training Days: 5ml, ~2hrs prior to training
Off Days: 0ml

6-8wk cycle.

...that's personally how I would run it. For PCT, Sustain Alpha LV or comparable product. - The 7,8-benz in SA is amazing for natural testosterone output, so I'd really recommend that.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
sheesh
Nobody said you had to click on it and read it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome post IC, theese products are top notch for strength and mass gains!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-T LV
Training Days: 10ml, ~2hrs prior to training
Off Days: 5ml, 2x/day (~12hrs apart)

Formestane LV
Training Days: 5ml, ~2hrs prior to training
Off Days: 0ml

6-8wk cycle.

...that's personally how I would run it. For PCT, Sustain Alpha LV or comparable product. - The 7,8-benz in SA is amazing for natural testosterone output, so I'd really recommend that.
I find this very usefull. thanks irish!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find this very usefull. thanks irish!
Awesome! I've helped some other athletes out with this cycle and they love me for it. If you put in the effort required, there is no reason this cycle shouldn't help you achieve your goals in strength or mass.

I really like the "power-blast" prior to training. I've seen great results from doing this, even with other hormones. When half-life is relatively short, there is absolutely no reason not to focus peak concentration around your workout. I've never seen any negatives from doing this, only a further increase in strength.

The reason I recommend a longer cycle (6-8wks vs. 4wks) is pretty obvious: The longer your body is allowed to become acclimated to the new strength/size, the easier it is to maintain when you come off!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I've helped some other athletes out with this cycle and they love me for it. If you put in the effort required, there is no reason this cycle shouldn't help you achieve your goals in strength or mass.

I really like the "power-blast" prior to training. I've seen great results from doing this, even with other hormones. When half-life is relatively short, there is absolutely no reason not to focus peak concentration around your workout. I've never seen any negatives from doing this, only a further increase in strength.

The reason I recommend a longer cycle (6-8wks vs. 4wks) is pretty obvious: The longer your body is allowed to become acclimated to the new strength/size, the easier it is to maintain when you come off!
Using 1-T or Dermacrine with Formestane LV I would suggest an 8 week cycle as well. The real fun doesn't really begin until week 3 anyway. I mean the results are still nice after 4 weeks, but it is sort of anti-climatic for some as just when the fun begins the cycle is coming to an end.

1-T with Formestane LV for 8 weeks is definitely for athletes looking to increase their raw power and as a nice additional perk you will put on some serious lean mass. There is no way you can miss with this stack unless you are lazy and don't take your diet training seriously. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can Increase your BENCH, SQUAT, and DEADLIFT (Big 3) IMMEDIATELY!!! - A must for muscle growth and overall mass!

I've spent a lot of time in various gyms around the States and have made my way to my share of powerlifting meets, strongman garages, and training seminars. For the athletes in these facilities, Primordial Performance is the edge upon which they rely.

Whether it’s part of the Primordial Hormonal Lineup, or a product like Pre-Max Ultra, we’re all using SOMETHING to skyrocket our gains. It doesn’t matter if you are a raw lifter, natural lifter, assisted lifter, chemically induced lifter, or whatever the case may be; we ALL have Primordial Performance in common.

While physique is often a spectacular byproduct of these beast-like strength-monsters, tossing up a huge bench, squat, and deadlift is what we're really aiming for.

Become Primordial Performance Hard(core)…

We’re the new school of powerlifters. We don’t understand excuses. We diet hard(core). We train hard(core). We lift hard(core). We supplement hard(core). – There is no other way.

We do heavy.
We do fast.
We do dirty.
We do clean.

So what is it we're using?

Two products are at the top of the list:

1-T Liqua-vade (1-T LV) - PERFECT for increasing strength, muscle quality/density, and lean body mass.

Formestane Liqua-vade (Formestane LV) - Designed for muscle hardening, strength, and libido.

Awesome job with this, Scott!

The stock of 1-T and Formestane is running very low. Now is the time to get it before it's gone! I would anticipate it could all be gone by as early as early/mid next week; if not sooner.

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread but I've tried both cranberry and lemon lime flavors of map and cranberry is hands down the winner, but lemon lime isn't bad.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread but I've tried both cranberry and lemon lime flavors of map and cranberry is hands down the winner, but lemon lime isn't bad.
This is good to hear, as Cranberry is what I've got coming to me. :D - Haven't tried this flavor yet so I'm pretty freakin' excited!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cranberry is my next to try. I have tried lemon lime and mango so far, and I think the Mango wins. I enjoy the lemon lime, but the mango was GOOD.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Cranberry is my next to try. I have tried lemon lime and mango so far, and I think the Mango wins. I enjoy the lemon lime, but the mango was GOOD.
Looks like I will be getting Tropical Mango then. Thanks!