OK my AM bros its time. The Mrsupps.com Product give away!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks ago we made a huge slash here at anabolicminds.com with out NTBM.com products give away.. Well its time to make yet another big slash and do our Mrsupps.com product tester/give away!!!!!!!!

O yes total NTBM/Mrsupps.com domination!!!!

In this thread I would be looking for testers and people to do product reviews on.

5 bottles of Epi - Strong
5 Beastdrol
5 Helladrol
5 Dieselbolan v2.0
5 Forma Stanzol
5 Katanadrol v2.0

and also close to 10 testers to help us do bata testing on our newest product. Chlorathoxy!!!
A topical 4-chlor and 13-methyl-methoxy product. Yes it will work and we will prove it...

Let it rain free products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread should have 20 pages already!!!

SBT

SBT

Awards
dang that is an incredible deal and give away!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy sh1t Nate has done it again... No one wants free products??

Can I apply Nate :D:D lmao

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya lets see what people think now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
zomg.... im debating how much i hate my liver already cuz i using stuff right now haha!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Dude I got to have the epi, I have been planning a run with epi for like a month now, I will much appreciate it and thank you by giving you a very detailed and promising log on it!
This is a great operunity for me, and the people I've been talking to about epi no why.
In my current situation this would be the best chance I have.
Plz hook a brother up

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i would love to log some epi or katanadrol. this would be my first run of either so i would hopefully be a good responder. i can keep a detailed and honest log. i'm looking for a nice cutting supp and know that these 2 are great for that. i have all support supps and p.c.t. already lined up (hint-hint) just looking for something to run. thanks guys.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want some Forma Stanzol for PCT haha.

But ya blackbee tell us what u r looking at trying man.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
i would have jumped on this but I am in the middle of an hdrol cycle, bummer.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you guys are bringing your A Game!!!

As it so happens, I was just planning a cycle for when I wrap up the Need2Slin/GEAR log I'm running for you here and on MFF!

I'd be interested in pretty much any of them, but particularly the Dieselbolan V2.0 or I can do a stack with the Katanadrol V2.0 and Helladrol (or one of my own PH/DS). Forma Stanzol looks delish too!!!

I've been interested in these, and can log them here, MFF and PHF.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely love to try the Forma Stanzol. Looks like a really solid product that could definitely help me out in my meet prep right now.

Acesopro

Awards
Sweet! In! Would LOVE to do a log for your Beastdrol!

I'll do a very detailed log with progress pictures, informative/funny videos about the cycle, I always log my workouts, and a very detailed layout of my diet that I post sometimes on my current logs.

If I was chosen to test Beastdrol then I'll be sure to bridge it into the Epi-Strong I got saved up. Also considering doing N2Guard on cycle :p

Already have a big log on Forma Stanzol that I'm currently working on right now and I ordered 2 bottles of Epi-Strong that I'll be logging in a couple of weeks.

Here's my Forma Stanzol log if you want to take a look as well and see my logging style:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159674-first-log-mrsupps.html

Pick me! Me! BEASTDROL WOOOOO!! Thank you MRSUPPS!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity guys...... Better get in on it

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I will hate myself if I let this pass on me, so I figure ill let my name pop up a third time
Pick me 4 epi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want some Forma Stanzol for PCT haha.

But ya blackbee tell us what u r looking at trying man.
Hope you get picked, you always have entertaining logs here.

I remember referencing your epi pulse log when I ran my epi pulse log on here. Best of luck!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap I want some of that Katanadrol for cutting ;)!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KATANADROL!!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you understood the above message!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would have jumped on this but I am in the middle of an hdrol cycle, bummer.
You could always bridge to Beastdrol, extend the cycle and add on Katanadrol, or use Forma Stanzol in PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did someone say forma stanzol? been waiting for this one-hells yeah!!!!

the katanadrol is same as furazadrol, right? that was my favorite cutting ph, went great with form!!!!!! fantastic results.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Super interested in the forma, (been following acesopros log actually).. Haven't used anything hormonal in almost three years, and been thinking some froma might be good starting point.. However, the new topical sounds intriguing. Would love to log either.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KATANADROL!!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!KATANADROL!!!!!!!
What are you trying to say there? :hmmm:

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I would like to use the forma-stanzol as part of my pct. I will def let everyone know how I like it, and am REALLY interested in that product for pct use.

Incase you need to know, this is the cycle In running:
SD: 20/20/20/30
epi-STRONG: 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/60
x-tren: 0/0/90/90/120/120/120/150

pretty beast DS cycle as you can see... Would really test the effectiveness of your product ;). tomorrow marks my second week of the epi-strong, excited to bump up to 45mg ! :). I'll be going into pct in about 3 week. Would love some forma-stanzol for pct, so please consider!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

the katanadrol is same as furazadrol, right? that was my favorite cutting ph, went great with form!!!!!! fantastic results.
I think you were a shoe-in for the Forma Stanzol if I recall correctly...

That would be a good cutting stack, that or with Helladrol or EpiStrong.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm going to school now... by the time I come back this should be 5 pages long LOL.

GREAT opportunity guys.

Let us know why you should be chosen to log the stuff....

I think Needto would appreciate that ;) wink wink hint hint nudge nudge.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I got to have the epi, I have been planning a run with epi for like a month now, I will much appreciate it and thank you by giving you a very detailed and promising log on it!
This is a great operunity for me, and the people I've been talking to about epi no why.
In my current situation this would be the best chance I have.
Plz hook a brother up
Epi epi epi
Nuff said lol
I will hate myself if I let this pass on me, so I figure ill let my name pop up a third time
Pick me 4 epi
I think this guy wants Epi lmao.

Hope you get picked, you always have entertaining logs here.

I remember referencing your epi pulse log when I ran my epi pulse log on here. Best of luck!
Im actually running a log now. Its in its final days. U def missed a good one.

Oh ya and Im a rep so I dont think I will be getting "picked" lol.

Glad I could help u out with ur pulse. It was def a cycle worth mimicking.

You could always bridge to Beastdrol, extend the cycle and add on Katanadrol, or use Forma Stanzol in PCT.
Depending on how far he is into it Id like to see a Katanadrol v2.0 stack.

Oh no the Formestane lover has made it into here lol.

Yes Furazadrol but dosed high enough so u dont have to take 10+ pills a day just to get any kind of results.

Well, I'm going to school now... by the time I come back this should be 5 pages long LOL.

GREAT opportunity guys.

Let us know why you should be chosen to log the stuff....

I think Needto would appreciate that ;) wink wink hint hint nudge nudge.
I think this guy is onto something maybe yall should take his advice he seems a little smart :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definately log some katanadrol! :type:

Currently cutting for a photoshoot!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
oh im in for sure!

its about time for me to cycle up again!

ill log w/e to be honest. As long as its a solid cycle im in. I have ran plenty of cycles. SD/tren, tren solo, hdrol/tren, hdrol solo.

You should let me run a product because i will not run with the product i will indeed give a great log, which will be very detailed. I am also not a newb to phs. I know my PHs

ill give a detailed and unbiase log. Before and afters for sure.

i am currently 6ft 235 and would love to get close to 250. My diet and training are spot on and BBing is what i love to do

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I should be chosen because,
Epi was referred to me by a couple folks when I asked what my first ph cycle should be.
I then did a huge amount of research on the stuff. I started getting ready to buy some and then my girl dropped a bombshell on me when the real estate agent called back.
So now I'm penching penny's and can't afford it, not the whole cycle worth of product anyway.
If you could hook me up with the epi, I could hopefully squeeze on a testbooster for pct, I already have proteins creatines and vitamins.
What could I do for you?
Log this product so good ppl gone be like howd he log that product so good.
Serious though
Before/ progressive/ after pics in the log
Detailed analysis of the product
Videos for fun
A end cycle review
And pct end review
And overall review

Oh yeah
Pick me
Epi epi epi epi

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well i didn't think i wanted to run a PH again while i was out here

But... i would love to run Katanadrol, perhaps follow it up with Froma stanzol?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reason for picking me to log forma:

i bought a bottle of e-form around 5 years ago, only reason was it was $15 and the reviews were awesome. after 1 application i was sold. over time i must have bought 20 bottles of e-form before it was finally d/c'ed. dana-dinoii was running clinical trials on oral formestane-he recommended 1gm daily, so i bought 50 gms and used 1gm daily. bcs had a capped formestane product so i tried that also. cel came out with a clone of e-form, with a slightly different carrier, so of course i have tried that many , many times. pp came out with formestane lv and guess what-yes i have tried that also.

i would say that in the last 5 years i have used formestane in many different versions as least as much-probably more than anyone on this forum-not bragging, just stating a fact-i love formestane!!!!

oh yeah-if you go through the archives you will find that i am the one who posted the thread to convince sam/dsade/nutraplanet to carry bulk formestane. i also contributed to neoborns formestane thread in the article section.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd definitely like to see Ace log the Beastdrol. That kid's gotta GREAT log going on right now for Forma Stanozolol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

my votes are 10bathrooms for epi

tomahawk for formastanzol

johnnynutz for katana

aces for beastdrol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support sc.
I vote 10bathrooms for the epi also

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh im in for sure!

its about time for me to cycle up again!

ill log w/e to be honest. As long as its a solid cycle im in. I have ran plenty of cycles. SD/tren, tren solo, hdrol/tren, hdrol solo.

You should let me run a product because i will not run with the product i will indeed give a great log, which will be very detailed. I am also not a newb to phs. I know my PHs

ill give a detailed and unbiase log. Before and afters for sure.

i am currently 6ft 235 and would love to get close to 250. My diet and training are spot on and BBing is what i love to do
Sounds like diesel would be a good fit to get you to that 250....... :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am down for whatever. My top choices are the epi, new topical product, formestane, or beast. I am wanting to order some need2slin asap, so if you pick me I will go ahead and pay for the slin and get it all shipped together

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am seeing some familar faces in here I wonder y that is... :veryhappy: