OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!

Page 6 of 28 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Hi, i would like to put in an app. hopefully it will be my first AM log!

I would like to log Forma-Stanzol standalone at 200mg a day but tapering down the dose the last week. I had originally purchased 2 bottles of Forma but they got rejected by Canada Customs..damn random checkups. I love CEL Formestane but the extra added ingredients in forma-stanzol has me very intrigued. Plus, it is VERY cheap and i can see myself buying MANY bottles of this.

I have had many completed sponsored logs over at bb.com. if needed, i'll provide some links up!

What i will bring to the table
    -updates every workout days (3-4 times a week)
    -before/after measurements
    -before/after pictures
    -completion of the log with a detailed final review
    -and lastly, my honest opinion

Thank you for considering me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Killer ^^^ is a good guy too, currently serving his country overseas ..

US Army
    Raaahhh ( you know i had to gamer ) hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Raaahhh ( you know i had to gamer ) hahah
    I bet you give AG a hard time xD

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I bet you give AG a hard time xD
    Hahah

5. Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    I want some katana!
    look at this tiny little post in a sea of others. Just sitting all humble like. My friend a bottle of katanadrol to you. Please get to my pm once I send it

6. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    look at this tiny little post in a sea of others. Just sitting all humble like. My friend a bottle of katanadrol to you. Please get to my pm once I send it

7. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    We kinda told the applicants to beef up their posts... Sorry boss ...

But you can blame me..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Thanks, i know im not a prime candidate for a cutting ph, but i love strength and muscle hardening. I'm sure i would love the run, and it would push me to have a great log.

I could probably get ahold of some HCGenerate for PCT on my own to log.
    U would still get plenty of strength gains on Katanadrol v2.0 especially since it is so well dosed.

I like the way u think.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Killer ^^^ is a good guy too, currently serving his country overseas ..

US Army
    Hell ya he is. Show them who is boss Killer!

Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    my man! he knows what im talking about. That will be the heaviest i have ever weighed. 6ft 250 would be stacked. i know dieselbolan 2.0 can do it for me. i eat like i am a black hole!
    Haha ya I do sitting at 235 at 5'7"ish My workout partner is 6ft and working on 250 also so I know it will be beastly for u.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    id be down for some topical halo or dieselbolan. or a bridge of them anything to get me to 250!!!

i know my ****, not a newb just a low post count ova here. working on it tho
    I like ur style man. So ready for the topical halo logs. Even big guys can make gains on halo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    reason for picking me to log forma:

i bought a bottle of e-form around 5 years ago, only reason was it was $15 and the reviews were awesome. after 1 application i was sold. over time i must have bought 20 bottles of e-form before it was finally d/c'ed. dana-dinoii was running clinical trials on oral formestane-he recommended 1gm daily, so i bought 50 gms and used 1gm daily. bcs had a capped formestane product so i tried that also. cel came out with a clone of e-form, with a slightly different carrier, so of course i have tried that many , many times. pp came out with formestane lv and guess what-yes i have tried that also.

i would say that in the last 5 years i have used formestane in many different versions as least as much-probably more than anyone on this forum-not bragging, just stating a fact-i love formestane!!!!

oh yeah-if you go through the archives you will find that i am the one who posted the thread to convince sam/dsade/nutraplanet to carry bulk formestane. i also contributed to neoborns formestane thread in the article section.
    Yes I want you to log my forma-stanzol product bro.. I want your opinion more then anything on this product bro.. I know you are a fan of transdermal as I am too and I do believe that My manufacturer and I have perfected transdermal. Not only that but I feel that forma-stamzol is the industry standard when it comes to this kind of a product. What is in this product and how it all works synergisticly beyond words. However I hope you will be able to some how put it into works for me lol...

10. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    So 2 weeks ago we made a huge slash here at anabolicminds.com with out NTBM.com products give away.. Well its time to make yet another big slash and do our ************ product tester/give away!!!!!!!!

O yes total NTBM/************ domination!!!!

In this thread I would be looking for testers and people to do product reviews on.

5 bottles of Epi - Strong
    5 Beastdrol
    5 Helladrol
    5 Dieselbolan v2.0
    5 Forma Stanzol
    5 Katanadrol v2.0

and also close to 10 testers to help us do bata testing on our newest product. Chlorathoxy!!!
    A topical 4-chlor and 13-methyl-methoxy product. Yes it will work and we will prove it...

Let it rain free products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Also I am sorry I did not say this at first. Our clorathoxy product is about a week away from having the first run of beta test bottles done. This is a industry first never seen product. I know some people may think it can not be done however like everything I do. You guys will all soon find out that when I say something can be done and when I say something is going to work. IT JUST DOES!!!! And the beta testers will prove this...

All I can say is that we have changed up the structure of the compounds although as far as label laws are concerned it will look as if they are un touched because I can do that.. TEE HEE you people will love it trust me!!!!
    •   

11. I cant say id be mad if i was thrown some Katana , katana this fat right off!!
  12. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Wow, my thread promoting this thread in anabolics section was deleted??? Im confused, I dont believe it broke any rules?? David Dunn, you here??
    Company promotions are to be contained to the Promotions Forum and your individual company forum.

Thank you.
    Life is a terminal condition.

13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Company promotions are to be contained to the Promotions Forum and your individual company forum.

Thank you.
    Thank you for clarification!

14. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Lol that was cute. Grats perico!

15. id be honored to run the forma-stanzol with my trt after im done with the Hcgenerate.

16. WOW ...this thread blew up huge.

Keep the apps coming guys...

17. [QUOTE=Tomahawk88;2578542]U would still get plenty of strength gains on Katanadrol v2.0 especially since it is so well dosed.

I like the way u think.

Hell ya he is. Show them who is boss Killer!

Haha ya I do sitting at 235 at 5'7"ish My workout partner is 6ft and working on 250 also so I know it will be beastly for u.

I like ur style man. So ready for the topical halo logs. Even big guys can make gains on halo.[/
    QUOTE]

no doubt boss, i would love to roll around at 250 lol

yeah this thread is just exploding!!!

18. Hey needto! I read that you don't need an AI with epi strong. Should ppl get one anyway to be on the safe side or is that pretty solid.

19. BigT would def do justice since has tried most form based products.
    doing my own thang!

20. I volunteer to run clorothoxy. I have no shame.

21. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity! And thanks to all the ppl that looked out. I hope everyone can make it to log and check it out!

22. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity! And thanks to all the ppl that looked out. I hope everyone can make it to my log and check it out!

23. I am ready to be Epi'd up!

24. This is incredible! You never see supplement like this begin given away for FREE! Major props to Mr.Supp and NTBM. These guys will dominate the supplement market very soon. The quality of these products are something else!

25. best promo ever

26. I am pumped, thanks again. I am going to have to try to keep up with BigT on his run of form
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

27. Have always been curious about Epistane, Katanadrol looks good as does Deiselbolan, Beastdrol is too strong for me...

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Have always been curious about Epistane, Katanadrol looks good as does Deiselbolan, Beastdrol is too strong for me...
    I would love to see Dream log one of those

29. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Yes I want you to log my forma-stanzol product bro.. I want your opinion more then anything on this product bro.. I know you are a fan of transdermal as I am too and I do believe that My manufacturer and I have perfected transdermal. Not only that but I feel that forma-stamzol is the industry standard when it comes to this kind of a product. What is in this product and how it all works synergisticly beyond words. However I hope you will be able to some how put it into works for me lol...
    this will be my 1st pre mixed td formestane product to include dmso-this alone has me itching to try it-add in the emu oil and other goodies and i am hyped to try this. btw-you were right about the skeletal balm[skelly]-incredible stuff!!!

you want me to pm you my info?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this will be my 1st pre mixed td formestane product to include dmso-this alone has me itching to try it-add in the emu oil and other goodies and i am hyped to try this. btw-you were right about the skeletal balm[skelly]-incredible stuff!!!

you want me to pm you my info?
    Yes, PM Nate your info

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:19 PM
  4. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0