OK my AM bros its time. The Mrsupps.com Product give away!

Page 6 of 33 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    He on a crazy cut now, he could use some Katana
    3 summers ago i lost 15lbs in a month on fura/formestane-without any change to diet!!!

if katana and forma are better then results should be insane!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    NTBM and Mrsupps.com make you smile. Kind of like
    omg again
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Really wanted the NEed2Slin from the last giveaway, but guess I was too late :-).

Still admire you guys for doing this.

I'm in for some forma-stanzol. I actually bought some, but would be willing to run the full 8 weeks logged if I am lucky enough to win another bottle.

I'm currently on a cut. I took myself from 254 to 190 currently in the last year. Wanting to get down to 180 and the sub 10% bf level. Its going to have been quite a journey and the forma can only stand to help.

Summarized, I'd really enjoy a bottle of the forma!
    He needs the forma!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I have not gotten anything free from you. I got a bottle of katandrol in the mail last week that I ordered, BTW really fast shipping. My current plan is to start either 2 weeks or sdrol bridged into epi or hdrol and katanadrol and work formestane into my pct. Honestly I cannot run sdrol long cause I explode on that stuff and pack on weight, which I know is good, but some gyno I have flairs up really bad if I go much longer. I am planning on running erase along side this for estrogen control and see if it can really compare to letro. I have about 2k in supplements I have bought up through out the year and am ready to run a ph cycle before i start trying to lean out more. I am more of the oposite and bulk in summer and cut in winter
    I am also liking this guy to gammer. If you say he is good then I will make him the first one to get hooked up...

Bigbeef my friend congrats you just got the first bottle of forma-stanzol. Please wait for my pm and get back to me. thanks

5. I need the forma and the epi lol
    Settle for the epi lol more
    Ill settle fore anything ima dog
    •   

6. Wow, my thread promoting this thread in anabolics section was deleted??? Im confused, I dont believe it broke any rules?? David Dunn, you here??

7. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I love you guys
    Lots of great applicants in this thread already. I'm sure looking forward to all the reviews and logs coming out of this!

I hope you get some good examples of bulking, cutting, and recomp. Should be good to see how your products help folks reach those typical goals. Hopefully good logs with before/after measurements and pictures!

Between the NTBM and Mr Supps line, you're killing it!

8. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I am also liking this guy to gammer. If you say he is good then I will make him the first one to get hooked up...

Bigbeef my friend congrats you just got the first bottle of forma-stanzol. Please wait for my pm and get back to me. thanks
    Your cheating on me with gammer now :O!!!
    Sad ...

lol

9. Grats BigBeef! Check my Forma Stanzol log in my sig if you want to see what it's all about!

10. Yeah congrats bro

11. I am sure someone will eventually want to try the td halo ph.
    doing my own thang!

12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I am sure someone will eventually want to try the td halo ph.
    Ya, my ass does and my ass wants to stack it with my epi-strong lol..

13. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post

excellent choice. bigbeef is a standup guy!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, my ass does and my ass wants to stack it with my epi-strong lol..
    That would be one sleek ass...

We're talking about donkeys, right?

Would your ass use Fina Pellets too?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    Sweet! In! Would LOVE to do a log for your Beastdrol!

I'll do a very detailed log with progress pictures, informative/funny videos about the cycle, I always log my workouts, and a very detailed layout of my diet that I post sometimes on my current logs.

If I was chosen to test Beastdrol then I'll be sure to bridge it into the Epi-Strong I got saved up. Also considering doing N2Guard on cycle

Already have a big log on Forma Stanzol that I'm currently working on right now and I ordered 2 bottles of Epi-Strong that I'll be logging in a couple of weeks.

Here's my Forma Stanzol log if you want to take a look as well and see my logging style:
    First log for MRSupps FORMA STANZOL Yea baby!

Pick me! Me! BEASTDROL WOOOOO!! Thank you MRSUPPS!

Would like to see a log of Beastdrol from this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    oh im in for sure!

its about time for me to cycle up again!

ill log w/e to be honest. As long as its a solid cycle im in. I have ran plenty of cycles. SD/tren, tren solo, hdrol/tren, hdrol solo.

You should let me run a product because i will not run with the product i will indeed give a great log, which will be very detailed. I am also not a newb to phs. I know my PHs

ill give a detailed and unbiase log. Before and afters for sure.

i am currently 6ft 235 and would love to get close to 250. My diet and training are spot on and BBing is what i love to do
    I want to see him get to 250 lets make it happen needto.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Well i didn't think i wanted to run a PH again while i was out here

But... i would love to run Katanadrol, perhaps follow it up with Froma stanzol?
    Man would end up so lean after a Katanadrol run.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    reason for picking me to log forma:

i bought a bottle of e-form around 5 years ago, only reason was it was $15 and the reviews were awesome. after 1 application i was sold. over time i must have bought 20 bottles of e-form before it was finally d/c'ed. dana-dinoii was running clinical trials on oral formestane-he recommended 1gm daily, so i bought 50 gms and used 1gm daily. bcs had a capped formestane product so i tried that also. cel came out with a clone of e-form, with a slightly different carrier, so of course i have tried that many , many times. pp came out with formestane lv and guess what-yes i have tried that also.

i would say that in the last 5 years i have used formestane in many different versions as least as much-probably more than anyone on this forum-not bragging, just stating a fact-i love formestane!!!!

oh yeah-if you go through the archives you will find that i am the one who posted the thread to convince sam/dsade/nutraplanet to carry bulk formestane. i also contributed to neoborns formestane thread in the article section.
    I dont think I even have to say anything

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    KATANADROL!!
    I know he plans on running a cut and I have seen his workouts and damn they would wear me out. Want to see him keep some muscle while cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    Count me in!

I'm planning on running the following cycle!

Dieselbolan - 3/3/3/3
    Epi-Strong - 0/0/0/2/3/3/3

PCT
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

I plan on making a detailed log since this seems to be a popular and sought after cycle.
    Wow that would be one hell of a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I've been curious about Dieselbolan v2.0 for a while, but haven't seen logs on the sites I frequent. I'll put up a good referential log on these sites with measurements and pics.

Even though you've already spread the love with me for N2Slin and Gear (which I'm really liking), I'm the right guy for the job on the Dieselbolan v2.0!
    Im sure this guy will do a great job with a log. Followed a log he did before and Im sure it will only be better this time with MrSupps.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    u can send some beastdrol my way. i can compare it against previous mdrol and sd-1 runs.

let me knowwwww
    Come on lets see what he thinks

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Beastdrol is what has my interest. I already have an ongoing log up: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-s...e-fukcing.html

The SD clones I have used Mdrol, Superdrone. I am curious to see how its stacks up against Superdrone which is my favorite clone Ive used yet.
    Another great guy to compare Beastdrol with other superdrol clones.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i have waaaaaaaaay too much contact with females...dont think it would be smart rubbing/sweating it onto them
    Which is y I would make such a perfect canidate for the topical lol.

Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    all right so the reason i think I should get chosen to log some katanadrol is because, im curently running a a cutting cycle and it would be the ultimate addition im currently running:forma- 10 pumps am 10 pumps pm. will tapper down staring week 4 to end at 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm
    need2slin- 2am 1mid day 1 pm from week 1-6
    gear- 9 tabs split into 3 doses
    clen and t3
    I would drop the forma and save it for pct but i really think the addition of the katana would make this cycle a great succes!
    My vote goes for this guy. Would be a great addition to his stack plus he is a great guy. If he can stick around for my boring ass log Im sure he can do his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Really wanted the NEed2Slin from the last giveaway, but guess I was too late :-).

Still admire you guys for doing this.

I'm in for some forma-stanzol. I actually bought some, but would be willing to run the full 8 weeks logged if I am lucky enough to win another bottle.

I'm currently on a cut. I took myself from 254 to 190 currently in the last year. Wanting to get down to 180 and the sub 10% bf level. Its going to have been quite a journey and the forma can only stand to help.

Summarized, I'd really enjoy a bottle of the forma!
    Dang quite a transformation sounds like some1 is motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Lots of great applicants in this thread already. I'm sure looking forward to all the reviews and logs coming out of this!

I hope you get some good examples of bulking, cutting, and recomp. Should be good to see how your products help folks reach those typical goals. Hopefully good logs with before/after measurements and pictures!

Between the NTBM and Mr Supps line, you're killing it!
    Ya they are. Cant wait to see who all is choosen.

Come on people lets get some more apps in for the topical hdrol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    all right so the reason i think I should get chosen to log some katanadrol is because, im curently running a a cutting cycle and it would be the ultimate addition im currently running:forma- 10 pumps am 10 pumps pm. will tapper down staring week 4 to end at 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm
    need2slin- 2am 1mid day 1 pm from week 1-6
    gear- 9 tabs split into 3 doses
    clen and t3
    I would drop the forma and save it for pct but i really think the addition of the katana would make this cycle a great succes!
    This guy right here, he already is a loyal customer. Would be a great logger.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I posted in gamer's thread because I was unaware that this one existed lol. I blame twitter for not putting it on my feed!

I would love to try the Epi or the Katanadrol. Just started my cut and looking for some help preserving hard-earned muscle from my bulk while I get shredded.

I can't believe you guys are doing this so close to the NTBM giveaway/testing! I figured it would be later down the road. I'm in to see how this all plays out for sure no matter what. Hoping I'm not too late

ps RIP gamer's thread

18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I posted in gamer's thread because I was unaware that this one existed lol. I blame twitter for not putting it on my feed!

I would love to try the Epi or the Katanadrol. Just started my cut and looking for some help preserving hard-earned muscle from my bulk while I get shredded.

I can't believe you guys are doing this so close to the NTBM giveaway/testing! I figured it would be later down the road. I'm in to see how this all plays out for sure no matter what. Hoping I'm not too late

ps RIP gamer's thread
    Ya, what happened to that thread, I have no history of it..
    Did it ever happen???
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, what happened to that thread, I have no history of it..
    Did it ever happen???
    Lol, dude, I spent 10 minutes probably scrolling up and down through my sub'd threads to see what was going on in it and couldn't find it. I was completely baffled. And then i went back to twitter to track it down again it was removed...perhaps it was all an illusion...

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Lol, dude, I spent 10 minutes probably scrolling up and down through my sub'd threads to see what was going on in it and couldn't find it. I was completely baffled. And then i went back to twitter to track it down again it was removed...perhaps it was all an illusion...
    Did I break any rules?
    The thread didnt name sources.
    It was anabolics/hormone related...

Oh well ..

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Thanks, i know im not a prime candidate for a cutting ph, but i love strength and muscle hardening. I'm sure i would love the run, and it would push me to have a great log.

I could probably get ahold of some HCGenerate for PCT on my own to log.

22. K A T A N A D R O L PLEASE!!! (pretty please?)
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

23. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Thanks, i know im not a prime candidate for a cutting ph, but i love strength and muscle hardening. I'm sure i would love the run, and it would push me to have a great log.

I could probably get ahold of some HCGenerate for PCT on my own to log.
    Killer ^^^ is a good guy too, currently serving his country overseas ..

US Army

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Would like to see a log of Beastdrol from this guy.

I want to see him get to 250 lets make it happen needto.

I dont think I even have to say anything

I know he plans on running a cut and I have seen his workouts and damn they would wear me out. Want to see him keep some muscle while cutting.

Wow that would be one hell of a bridge.

Im sure this guy will do a great job with a log. Followed a log he did before and Im sure it will only be better this time with MrSupps.

Come on lets see what he thinks

Another great guy to compare Beastdrol with other superdrol clones.

Which is y I would make such a perfect canidate for the topical lol.

My vote goes for this guy. Would be a great addition to his stack plus he is a great guy. If he can stick around for my boring ass log Im sure he can do his own.

Dang quite a transformation sounds like some1 is motivated.

Ya they are. Cant wait to see who all is choosen.

Come on people lets get some more apps in for the topical hdrol.

my man! he knows what im talking about. That will be the heaviest i have ever weighed. 6ft 250 would be stacked. i know dieselbolan 2.0 can do it for me. i eat like i am a black hole!

25. id be down for some topical halo or dieselbolan. or a bridge of them anything to get me to 250!!!

i know my ****, not a newb just a low post count ova here. working on it tho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 02:46 AM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
  4. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 10:04 AM