OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!

Page 3 of 28 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Oh yeah and I didn't meam squeeze in the terms of squeeze one in for pct I meant it by squeezing by on my wallet to buy some, I'm well aware of what I will need for a good pct


  2. Lets be nice to each other guys. This thread is about love!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Oh no I wasn't trying to go at pr lol I have more repect for him on this board than a lot of others I just wanted to let him know I've been doing my research since we last chatted on pm

  4. getting hot in here! def great opportunity

  5. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Yes except we dosed it right as you can see. enough for 250mg a day for 30 days in one bottle.
    props for the proper dosing. don't know why axis didn't dose it better.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Count me in!

    I'm planning on running the following cycle!

    Dieselbolan - 3/3/3/3
    Epi-Strong - 0/0/0/2/3/3/3

    PCT
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

    I plan on making a detailed log since this seems to be a popular and sought after cycle.

  7. I'd love you run some of your forma stanzol or katanadrol or helladrol . I was planning to do a cycle soon with your acnetame ( I'm pretty sensitive to oily skin and acne on cycle). I'd do a daily log for whatever I was chosen to use.

  8. Well.........just started preloading my supports yesterday for 2 weeks for a planned pmag cycle. But....it could easily be switched to Epi-strong instead (hint)

    I have my diet and training regimen all in order. I log everything, every calorie, every rep, every set, every day anyways. The only difference is typing it in a post.

    Ready and willing to give it hell!

  9. Awesome opportunity! If I hadn't just finished up ProtoMax, I'd be all over this promotion...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Oh no I wasn't trying to go at pr lol I have more repect for him on this board than a lot of others I just wanted to let him know I've been doing my research since we last chatted on pm
    I know u researched...just lookin out bro. there are alot more things important than rushing into something.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  11. this is a time for joy and thanksgiving!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    props for the proper dosing. don't know why axis didn't dose it better.
    because the target market is teen age kids. It is a lot more easy to ask daddy for 20-30 bucks then it is to ask him for 70-80 bucks. TEE HEE

  13. Yeah at first I was like wtf? Then I went back and read my posts and can see how someone could think I would be rushing in, lol I'm not the most though out poster, but I do take all this bb'n very serious you know, but yeah, the only thing I'm seeing problems with is finding a cheap but good test booster bc I already have pretty all the other stuff I woulld need besides that and epi of course

  14. NTBM and ************ make you smile. Kind of like

  15. OMG!!!!! She needs to get beastdroled!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I know use researched...just lookin out bro. there are alot more things important than rushing into something.
    Reps for looking out for the well-being of others.

    With that being said, I have to agree with PR. Correct me if I'm wrong 10, but based on this previously posted thread, it appears as though you've only been seriously lifting for about a year. If that truly is the case, I'd continue to allow your natural progression to take its' rightful course.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post



    my votes are 10bathrooms for epi

    tomahawk for formastanzol

    johnnynutz for katana

    aces for beastdrol
    Acesopro likes this.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    because the target market is teen age kids. It is a lot more easy to ask daddy for 20-30 bucks then it is to ask him for 70-80 bucks. TEE HEE
    my kids always seemed to have more money than me, lol.

    but i absolutely see your point.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. This is a hell of a deal whoever walks away getting picked.

    NTBM continues to impress me more everyday with thier products, offers, and Reps.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This is a hell of a deal whoever walks away getting picked.

    NTBM continues to impress me more everyday with thier products, offers, and Reps.
    i agree, and like this approach.

    it cost less to give out some free product and get word of mouth advertising than running ads in magazines-plus you get all this feel good going on! it's win-win all around-props!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    Sweet! In! Would LOVE to do a log for your Beastdrol!

    I'll do a very detailed log with progress pictures, informative/funny videos about the cycle, I always log my workouts, and a very detailed layout of my diet that I post sometimes on my current logs.

    If I was chosen to test Beastdrol then I'll be sure to bridge it into the Epi-Strong I got saved up. Also considering doing N2Guard on cycle

    Already have a big log on Forma Stanzol that I'm currently working on right now and I ordered 2 bottles of Epi-Strong that I'll be logging in a couple of weeks.

    Here's my Forma Stanzol log if you want to take a look as well and see my logging style:
    First log for MRSupps FORMA STANZOL Yea baby!

    Pick me! Me! BEASTDROL WOOOOO!! Thank you MRSUPPS!

    I vote for him^^^ for beast, he wont disappoint!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did someone say forma stanzol? been waiting for this one-hells yeah!!!!



    the katanadrol is same as furazadrol, right? that was my favorite cutting ph, went great with form!!!!!! fantastic results.
    NTBM, this guy right here^^^^ is a formastane master, hook him up with some forma-stanzol!! pretty please! He has been waiting for this for a while!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I woild like to pick a few people whoi have not gotten a free product from us. I will also pick the best person for the job as well though.
    I have not gotten anything free from you. I got a bottle of katandrol in the mail last week that I ordered, BTW really fast shipping. My current plan is to start either 2 weeks or sdrol bridged into epi or hdrol and katanadrol and work formestane into my pct. Honestly I cannot run sdrol long cause I explode on that stuff and pack on weight, which I know is good, but some gyno I have flairs up really bad if I go much longer. I am planning on running erase along side this for estrogen control and see if it can really compare to letro. I have about 2k in supplements I have bought up through out the year and am ready to run a ph cycle before i start trying to lean out more. I am more of the oposite and bulk in summer and cut in winter
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    oh im in for sure!

    its about time for me to cycle up again!

    ill log w/e to be honest. As long as its a solid cycle im in. I have ran plenty of cycles. SD/tren, tren solo, hdrol/tren, hdrol solo.

    You should let me run a product because i will not run with the product i will indeed give a great log, which will be very detailed. I am also not a newb to phs. I know my PHs

    ill give a detailed and unbiase log. Before and afters for sure.

    i am currently 6ft 235 and would love to get close to 250. My diet and training are spot on and BBing is what i love to do
    Brad is a great guy, I think he would like to beta test the topical 4-chloro ..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I have not gotten anything free from you. I got a bottle of katandrol in the mail last week that I ordered, BTW really fast shipping. My current plan is to start either 2 weeks or sdrol bridged into epi or hdrol and katanadrol and work formestane into my pct. Honestly I cannot run sdrol long cause I explode on that stuff and pack on weight, which I know is good, but some gyno I have flairs up really bad if I go much longer. I am planning on running erase along side this for estrogen control and see if it can really compare to letro. I have about 2k in supplements I have bought up through out the year and am ready to run a ph cycle before i start trying to lean out more. I am more of the oposite and bulk in summer and cut in winter
    good luck, my friend.


    hope all is well!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I have not gotten anything free from you. I got a bottle of katandrol in the mail last week that I ordered, BTW really fast shipping. My current plan is to start either 2 weeks or sdrol bridged into epi or hdrol and katanadrol and work formestane into my pct. Honestly I cannot run sdrol long cause I explode on that stuff and pack on weight, which I know is good, but some gyno I have flairs up really bad if I go much longer. I am planning on running erase along side this for estrogen control and see if it can really compare to letro. I have about 2k in supplements I have bought up through out the year and am ready to run a ph cycle before i start trying to lean out more. I am more of the oposite and bulk in summer and cut in winter
    He is a good guy^^^ and will get you a good log Nate

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Yeah at first I was like wtf? Then I went back and read my posts and can see how someone could think I would be rushing in, lol I'm not the most though out poster, but I do take all this bb'n very serious you know, but yeah, the only thing I'm seeing problems with is finding a cheap but good test booster bc I already have pretty all the other stuff I woulld need besides that and epi of course
    bro, u don't need a cheap test booster...please research more. PLEASE. for the sake of your endocrine system!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    bro, u don't need a cheap test booster...please research more. PLEASE. for the sake of your endocrine system!!!
    I loled...

    bathroom, research SERMs and AIs.. They are your friend.. Not a t-booster..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I loled...

    bathroom, research SERMs and AIs.. They are your friend.. Not a t-booster..
    plus hawthorne and liver protection!!! more to running a safe, productive cycle than most think.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    plus hawthorne and liver protection!!! more to running a safe, productive cycle than most think.
    True, that is where need2guard comes in to cover everything ...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:19 PM
  4. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Log in
Log in