Athletic Xtreme is freezing the burn with CARNOBOLIC!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Here's your oppurtunity to WIN Carnbolic

Beta-alanine was great for that...kind of...minus the skin-tingling pins and needles and LONG loading time. At Anabolic Xtreme we decided to CRUSH the beta-alanine category with Carnobolic; the first and ONLY carnosine product to deliver "First Workout" results! Carnobolic wraps a protective Bio- Armored coating around carnosine itself giving your muscles exactly what they NEED - peak saturation of intramuscular carnosine levels. By aggressively soaking up the painfully acidic hydrogen ions that build up during training, you can delay the burn and continue cranking out the reps! But we wanted to accomplish MORE!

Carnobolic also elevates your muscles' most powerful biological energy source, ATP, and then supercharges neuro-muscular torquing power for peak muscular contractions. This amazing synergy delivers the awe-inspiring "Reps out of Nowhere" effect that everyone is talking about today!

Applicants must:
-Be over 18 years of age.
-Live in the continental USA.
-List supp experience with beta-alanine products and not have used any within the past 30 days.
-Not currently be involved with any other tester logs or running any other products.

Applicants should submit:
-Last supplements used
-Why they want to try Carnobolic
-before and after photos in their log
-Picture of Hottest chick you can find

I will be choosing 5 testers based on who's application i like the most, no favorites or anything, just whoever i think will benifit the most from Carnobolic

I will choose final testers on Friday(September 24) @ 8pm PST

HERES THE BONUS FOR YOU

The logger with the absolute best log with both before and after pictures will be chosen to win a bonus Carnobolic PowerPack featuring TST Powercell to really supercharge your Carnobolic experience!!!!! :)

So what are you waiting for? Throw down your app today and win yourself some free supplements

:dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::banana:​

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
damn this product looks like it has potential..

good luck to the applicants... i'll for sure be following the logs.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely not yo mamma's beta alanine product, that's for sure!

Great opportunity in here, folks. Give it a whirl and you'll be glad you did!

:djparty: :djparty:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very awesome opportunity! I was reading up on this a while back and it looks really interesting. After 6+ weeks off of BA, I used 5g intra-workout today and feel like I'm sunburnt nearly 2 hours later! lol :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I didn't live in Canada or I would send an app out.

Supplement looks good, will be following the winners!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very awesome opportunity! I was reading up on this a while back and it looks really interesting. After 6+ weeks off of BA, I used 5g intra-workout today and feel like I'm sunburnt nearly 2 hours later! lol :p
Bingo, and therein lies the big uncomfortable problem with BA! The tingles can be awkward, and that sunburn sensation is not necessarily desirable. Where Carnobolic falls in here is that it isn't a BA supplement, it's the first bioavailable Carnosine supplement - skip right to the chase and give you the good stuff! No fuss, no muss, so to speak. If you've enjoyed your experience with BA, then give this one a try sometime and see for yourself the difference it can make.

Wish I didn't live in Canada or I would send an app out.

Supplement looks good, will be following the winners!
Darn borders!!! If the US and Canada would just join into one happy country.... Oh, who am I kidding. Stay Canada...you may be better off! :lol: :nutkick: :trout:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bingo, and therein lies the big uncomfortable problem with BA! The tingles can be awkward, and that sunburn sensation is not necessarily desirable. Where Carnobolic falls in here is that it isn't a BA supplement, it's the first bioavailable Carnosine supplement - skip right to the chase and give you the good stuff! No fuss, no muss, so to speak. If you've enjoyed your experience with BA, then give this one a try sometime and see for yourself the difference it can make.

Darn borders!!! If the US and Canada would just join into one happy country.... Oh, who am I kidding. Stay Canada...you may be better off! :lol: :nutkick: :trout:
ahaha, well they should at least come to a better shipping charge agreement lol

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm using Carnobolic these days... you guys are gonna love it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been intrigued by this product as i was searchin the product line and usualy dont get great results from BA, so ill be following these logs for sure.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'll put mine in:

Personal Logging info:
Name: Jason
Sex : Male
Height : 5' 10"
Weight : 220
Body type : Mesomorph
Training Experience : So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. For myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :

(Looking into changing my Training for more of a fat loss type. So may change.)

Monday:
Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill

Tuesday:
Stationary Bike:
Barbell- Full Squat:
Machine- Leg Extension:
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
Treadmill:

Thursday:
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
Barbell- Shrugs:
Dumbbell- Shrugs:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill:

Friday:
Cardio Day or Swimming

Saturday:
Pull Ups- Front:
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
Cable- Seated Row:
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
Flat Bench Crunchs

Sunday:
Barbell- Incline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Decline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Flyes Incline:
Machine- Pec Dec:
Barbell- Bench Press:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Reverse Crunch:
Oblique Crunches:
Cable- Crunch:
Treadmill:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : 45 to 1 hour after every workout and at least 7 mins of warm up. Always between Treadmill, Rowing, Stairmachine.

Current Sport Played : Just the gym but sometimes basketball and Motorcycle Racing (Track), chasing my kids.

Current Supplements :
Anadraulic State GT, Anadraulic Pump, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? Nope

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Not sure on this never did the macros.
Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
Snack: handfull of Almonds or walnuts.
Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily Water Intake : 1.25 to 1.50 gal water.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Yes

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
1: WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
2: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
3: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
4: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
5: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
6: Clif 20g Protein

BA product experience: None really.

Why they want to try Carnobolic:
Would really like to see what this Beta-alanine supplement is about. Would also really like to see what I can really do when moving wieghts around.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep 'em coming indeed.

This is the most underrated product in our AX arsenal.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
id love to make a log but only thing from the above is i cant post pics of myself (tattoos are like finger prints so)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id love to make a log but only thing from the above is i cant post pics of myself (tattoos are like finger prints so)
uh.... huh??? You trippin terrorist lists, son?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has a very interesting profile, I am looking forward to seeing how the loggers do with this

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Everyone thats tried it has gotten good results, it just needs to be tried by more poeple. Like Sinner said, its our most underated product, produces awesome results from your very first dose, just need to try it to believe it.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Lets get some more applications going, who doesnt want to try some FREE product!! Just answer the very few questions at the top and your entered.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpin homies! :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Idk if anyone caught the last rule but posting a pic of the 'hottest' chick may increase your chances of winning!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
already got a log going, but had to drop in this thread-anytime t-ad is posting bound to be boobs-no pun intended, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

who doesn't like free stuff
i have to save my pennies and get some Axcite Pheromone spray... i work around some single hot ladies and my old spice just doesn't do the trick anymore

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to definately test this out but like others have said , im on other things since im cutting for a shoot. Ill follow the logs though, the product looks good.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
You got to post your application and then the picture to be entered to WIN the FREE Carnbolic!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks adawg4929 and Athletic Xtreme, I will put the log up as soon as I get the Carnobolic.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
NP, anytime!!

I guess the pic of Jamie Eason was just unbeatable, where are all the pics!?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applicants must:
-Be over 18 years of age. yes
-Live in the continental USA. yes
-List supp experience with beta-alanine products and not have used any within the past 30 days. NOW Foods BA ran out 26 days ago. I also used Jacked 3d but nothing at a clinical dose endless I took 3 scoops.
-Not currently be involved with any other tester logs or running any other products. Not involved at this time.

-Age 27
-BA product experience jacked, NOW foods, incarnate
-Last supplements used vpx anarchy pre workout. I use basics vitamins minerals and protein
-Why they want to try Carnobolic I would like to get the benefits with out the tingle. Really thats it. I alraedy know BA works and the whole concept behind it. Im already sold. I just want to be sold on the no tingle.
-before and after photos in their log yes including videos too

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^Photoshop much??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's photoshoped? I think this chick I posted is hot.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Hey Azmidlyf drop an app to be entered, your pics are increasing your chances of winning lol ;)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
-BA product experience: Black Beta's by 8 ball nutrition and Gnc brand Beta-Alanine
-Last supplements used: Currently just using BC+EAA, Nutrapro, Orange Triad, and Fish Oils.
-Why they want to try Carnobolic: I am about to start working on leaning up here in about a week and think this could be great to help me maintain strength and endurance in the gym while cutting calories.
-before and after photos in their log: Will do.

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Azmidlyf drop an app to be entered, your pics are increasing your chances of winning lol ;)
I would love to but, fortunately I will be starting my HardFX/Magnum run in a couple of days. =:)-D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to but, fortunately I will be starting my HardFX/Magnum run in a couple of days. =:)-D
man-you are gonna have your wife on the run!!!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
ooo damn, well there ya go!! Hit it hard!!...i mean the weights lol ;)

Keep postin the pics, very entertaining!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

who doesn't like free stuff
i have to save my pennies and get some Axcite Pheromone spray... i work around some single hot ladies and my old spice just doesn't do the trick anymore
You know the way to my "heart". Yay Hendricks! :shocked:

She is starting to dislike the UPS guy!! Lmao
It's gonna start being a Pavlov scenario pretty soon. UPS truck drives up and either the wife gets instantly hot or instantly sore!! WOOOO!!!! :head: