Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the desk of Eric Potratz, Primordial Founder and President,

Primordial Performance has discontinued all pro-hormones. This includes the following products –

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent)
Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent)
1-T Topical (liver safe mass builder)
1-T Liqua-Vade (liver safe oral mass builder)
Formestane Liqua-Vade (our strongest anti-estrogen)
Turinabol Liqua-Vade (our strongest mass builder)
AndroHard Liqua-Vade (prevents gyno and hardens muscles)
... and ALL stacks of the above products​

Yes, you read that correctly. Primordial Performance has officially discontinued ALL current pro-hormone products.

If you've received this message soon enough, this means BIG savings for you -

buy 1, save 10%
Buy 2, save 20%
Buy 3, save 30%
Buy 4+, save 40%
30% off all stacks

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Product must be of the same item to receive the multi-bottle discount. There is NO COUPON REQUIRED to receive this discount. These prices are valid only at primordialperformance.com​

How long until all these products are gone?

As of this posting, our final batches of pro-hormone products are being manufactured. We estimate most (if not all) of our pro-hormone products will be sold out in the next 7-14 days, perhaps even sooner.

If you have never tried our pro-hormone products, or you want to stock up for future cycles, now is the time to act. Once these products sell out, they are gone for good.
Why are we discontinuing our pro-hormones?

This discontinuation sale will allow us to raise extra funds for future innovation. The revenue generated from this sale will be directly invested into new products and technologies for the future.

Rest assured that these products are the same high quality products they always have been. We guarantee the best price and 100% SATISFACTION on all purchases.

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Questions?

Phone - 1-503-841-6715
Live Chat - Talk to a Live Representative Now (Monday - Friday 9-6 PST)
Email - [email protected]
Visit - PrimordialPerformance.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i need to make like a frog-and jump on this!!!

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deals.... but unfortunate that they will be discontinued. I just put my order for 4 bottles of 1-t. Saved like $115

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear the news.. I guess I'll have to pony up some before they're all gone... those are some good deals for sure.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
No way you can give further info as to why?
That's almost the all their products.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

This discontinuation sale will allow us to raise extra funds for future innovation. The revenue generated from this sale will be directly invested into new products and technologies for the future.

Rest assured that these products are the same high quality products they always have been. We guarantee the best price and 100% SATISFACTION on all purchases.
Not really seeing how that is plausible from any economical perspective but, good luck anyways.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
How long will this sale last? Until the products are all gone or just until so many are sold? Time to stock up for sure.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
How long will this sale last? Until the products are all gone or just until so many are sold? Time to stock up for sure.
you answered your question pretty well!!! this is the last of its kind gettem while you can!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its sad to hear this, but im a huge fan of their other supplements. Definatly looking forward to the new products though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No way you can give further info as to why?
That's almost the all their products.
Eh, they've got lots of great stuff, not just the hormonals. Nobody wanted to see this, but everyone knew it was inevitable.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something BETTER comes.....
I'd like to see something actually comparable to PH/DS. So far we've had Natadrol, SDN Rogue, Pink Magic, HgHUp and Prime as the PH-Killers/replacements. I can't say they've produced the same effect based on my limited experience. Theoretically, I don't think it's possible.

Not saying these natty supplements don't have their place, just not the same as PH/DS in the effect (and side effect) realm.

As for PP exiting the PH/DS market, I'd like to see what their sales/margins are to make that decision. Based on what I see, it seems like those are the high-traffic supplements on there that get the buzz and get people coming into their store and trying out the other natural supplements. From a pure marketing standpoint it doesn't seem like a good move, let alone sales/margins...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see something actually comparable to PH/DS. So far we've had Natadrol, SDN Rogue, Pink Magic, HgHUp and Prime as the PH-Killers/replacements. I can't say they've produced the same effect based on my limited experience. Theoretically, I don't think it's possible.

Not saying these natty supplements don't have their place, just not the same as PH/DS in the effect (and side effect) realm.

As for PP exiting the PH/DS market, I'd like to see what their sales/margins are to make that decision. Based on what I see, it seems like those are the high-traffic supplements on there that get the buzz and get people coming into their store and trying out the other natural supplements. From a pure marketing standpoint it doesn't seem like a good move, let alone sales/margins...
If only it were that simple.

There is a little thing called the FDA and deconstructive government legislation.

Just another way to further hurt the economy. :)

The FDA is essentially a henchman/bully for big-Pharma and subsidized food industries. You can thank them for the complete tank of the supplement industry.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
true, we all knew this would come about one day...who's next...:thinking:

unfortunately the FDA is kind of right as many companies have found a way to side step the writing on the wall...we all get caught eventually.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
and to those who think ur gonna mak a killing on ebay think again. the FDA is working with eBay to stop the auctions from going up. I received 2 letters from eBay from trying to sell mdrol before finally deciding to use it. I wont list any supplement on there anymore, they're stricter than ever.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just odd that a company would discontinue a bunch of products without at the same time listing new ones...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

wouldnt call those PH killers lol..

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
This has come as such a shock to so many that everyone wants to know what is going to happen next. This is just the beginning stages of hype that will surround this company. Im sure that they are going to do fine. There is more money in natty products anyways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i was suprised they went with hormonals at all when they did. at 1st formestane was too risky, then they came out with form lv. then turin lv and androhard-i was totally caught off guard. my opinion is they wanted to make quick cash to have revenue for research and development-i see some big things coming from them!!!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
and to those who think ur gonna mak a killing on ebay think again. the FDA is working with eBay to stop the auctions from going up. I received 2 letters from eBay from trying to sell mdrol before finally deciding to use it. I wont list any supplement on there anymore, they're stricter than ever.
ebay wants to make money, i assure you.

only the auctions that are snitched on get reviewed.

i have spoken to several ebay customer service reps that have told me this "off the record".

just sayin, keep it real BigPR.

FDA only wants money... They do not care about our safety and well being.

Only a government that pays for all health care costs would actually have any motive to give a rats behind about their citizens health.

If we arent sick, spending or consuming we are considered a liability on this corporate monster called the USA.

/rant

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

No FDA or DEA has asked us (or forced us) to do anything.
There is no new ownership.
We are not replacing our PH products with "herbals".
PP is not self destructing.

If you guys want the brutal truth, here it is -

Over the past several months we've been working on a new product line, but we ran out of money to do anything with them. This put us in a tough situation. We had a lot of funds invested in a project, but not enough to follow it through. It was bad budgeting and planing on our behalf, so we had to make a big bet.

I can tell you this much, these new products are using ingredients and delivery systems this industry has never seen before. We are cashing out on some good products, to re-invest in even better products, thats the truth. But we cant just say "great products are coming" because they wont be coming unless this sale does really well.

We aren't abandoning you guys. In fact, we need our consumers to make it over this hump. Your support goes a long way.

-Eric

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ebay wants to make money, i assure you.

only the auctions that are snitched on get reviewed.

i have spoken to several ebay customer service reps that have told me this "off the record".

just sayin, keep it real BigPR.

FDA only wants money... They do not care about our safety and well being.

Only a government that pays for all health care costs would actually have any motive to give a rats behind about their citizens health.

If we arent sick, spending or consuming we are considered a liability on this corporate monster called the USA.

/rant
sick/spending/consuming-that's like death and taxes, no way to avoid them, lol.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned "current", so there is still chances for future PH-type products, right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mentioned "current", so there is still chances for future PH-type products, right?
Let's me just say that there are a lot of great things in the works right now, with a lot of improvements within the company. Let's all settle down and take a few moments to breathe . . . All will be revealed in due time . . .

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They always have something up their sleeves. I'm sure most people saw this coming eventually. Now they can focus more on innovating with other products, and this will free up some capital for them as well. I'm sure there's a rosie future ahead!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally Posted by Eric
Over the past several months we've been working on a new product line, but we ran out of money to do anything with them... In fact, we need our consumers to make it over this hump. Your support goes a long way.

-Eric

Sounds like someone has a gambling problem...

:joke:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im goin to get some stuff before they run out. Hopefully they have enough dermacrine lv left.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
They always have something up their sleeves. I'm sure most people saw this coming eventually. Now they can focus more on innovating with other products, and this will free up some capital for them as well. I'm sure there's a rosie future ahead!
hope so im excited to see what they will release next.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading Eric's comments posted in this thread, I am happy to hear that this is a move to further push innovation in the industry as opposed to PP being in real financial trouble [or having some legal issue with the FDA]. If I had funds to support PP right now, I would pick up what I planned to run on my next DS stack but I will have to pass sadly; maybe someone will have some when I need it.

Best of luck to all of you at PP with your new projects, it is through new product innovation such as what Eric described that brings better supplements to us AND pushes the industry forward as a whole. I take a lot of pride in being part of LG because they have made a lot of great new products recently and/or updated staples to make them better, thus pushing others to continue to do so. Though it is a blow in losing out on a ready supply of great hormonal products, we have to look at this as a positive in the long run.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone who wants to split a PP order to get 40% PM me. I buy 2, u buy 2 and such.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the amazing support, everyone. All of our loyal supporter here on Anabolicminds over the years has been nothing short of phenomenal. We've put a lot of time and effort into developing the new product line and setting a new bar for the industry. With the funds generated from this sale, we hope to get this new product line out as soon as possible.

Let's kick this sale into overdrive and help get the new product line to see the light of day in the next few months! We thank you all for your continued support!

Who's with me! :D

-John

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big, Ill hit you up at the end of the week

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone who wants to split a PP order to get 40% PM me. I buy 2, u buy 2 and such.
Big, Ill hit you up at the end of the week
Teamwork :beerchug:

Thank you for the amazing support, everyone. All of our loyal supporter here on Anabolicminds over the years has been nothing short of phenomenal. We've put a lot of time and effort into developing the new product line and setting a new bar for the industry. With the funds generated from this sale, we hope to get this new product line out as soon as possible.

Let's kick this sale into overdrive and help get the new product line to see the light of day in the next few months! We thank you all for your continued support!

Who's with me! :D

-John
You know I am excited to see what we got coming. I love this company.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Teamwork :beerchug:

You know I am excited to see what we got coming. I love this company.
We're excited as well. So let's make this the best sale yet loyal Primordial Fans!!! :D

-John

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
blue magic-lv, creatine-lv???
:eek:mfg:

I think USP Labs already has a patent on every combination of "[insert color]" + "magic". I think brown magic is due out next.

I'd like some Agmatine LV.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too. I still get email updates from an eBay seller/company that I used to buy all of my PHs from (like a year ago). I noticed that in the last several months, emails from that company via eBay ("your favorite eBay sellers") no longer include hormonals though the company still sells them from their home website. But I digress...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the desk of Eric Potratz, Primordial Founder and President,

Primordial Performance has discontinued all pro-hormones. This includes the following products –

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent)
Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent)
1-T Topical (liver safe mass builder)
1-T Liqua-Vade (liver safe oral mass builder)
Formestane Liqua-Vade (our strongest anti-estrogen)
Turinabol Liqua-Vade (our strongest mass builder)
AndroHard Liqua-Vade (prevents gyno and hardens muscles)
... and ALL stacks of the above products​

Yes, you read that correctly. Primordial Performance has officially discontinued ALL current pro-hormone products.

If you've received this message soon enough, this means BIG savings for you -

buy 1, save 10%
Buy 2, save 20%
Buy 3, save 30%
Buy 4+, save 40%
30% off all stacks

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Product must be of the same item to receive the multi-bottle discount. There is NO COUPON REQUIRED to receive this discount. These prices are valid only at primordialperformance.com​

How long until all these products are gone?

As of this posting, our final batches of pro-hormone products are being manufactured. We estimate most (if not all) of our pro-hormone products will be sold out in the next 7-14 days, perhaps even sooner.

If you have never tried our pro-hormone products, or you want to stock up for future cycles, now is the time to act. Once these products sell out, they are gone for good.

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Questions?

Phone - 1-503-841-6715
Live Chat - Talk to a Live Representative Now (Monday - Friday 9-6 PST)
Email - [email protected]
Visit - PrimordialPerformance.com

Help support PP's new product line, BUMP!!! :D

The support that's already been given is literally amazing. We can't thank you all enough. With all of our loyal AM member support, you can help make this the best PP sale yet! Therefore, helping us to better serve and provide you all with our dyanmic and innovative new supplement line! :)

-John

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
anyone else want to team up for the same thing??? (since Big already has a partner)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have to say i love your avatar trauma. were all going to miss the PH line, guess its time to stock up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...were all going to miss the PH line, guess its time to stock up.
You may miss the line, but shove over the old, and bring on the NEW! Lots of exciting new things in store for the future with Primordial! :party: