15 AppNut Reviews Needed!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Quick, simple, painless... Review the best energy product on the market and get a chance to win a free bottle!!

Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cat (60 caps): Discount Black Cat Supplements

I am looking for 15 people to provide the forums with a "mini-log/review" of Black Cats by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Here's what we're looking for.......​

4 updates:
1 w/ a single Black Cat used for daily energy
1 w/ a single Black Cat used pre-workout
1 w/ a single Black Cat combined with 1-2 RPM capsules and 2 Drive pre-workout
1 w/ 2 Black Cats used pre-workout (if you're feeling up to it.... optional to add 2-4 Drive caps)

In each update, provide good commentary on how you felt, a timeline of the effects, and a comparison against other energy products you have tried. Rate Black Cats to the best of your ability based on other your previous energy supplement use, factoring in cost and servings along with what i am sure are effects you will love!

Here's what you'll receive.......

4 sample packs of Black Cats (4 caps each for a total of 16 capsules... only 5 are needed for the review!)
2 sample packs of RPM
2 sample packs of Drive

BUT THATS NOT ALL..... all completed reviews get the reviewer an entry into a simple random drawing for a FREE full-sized 60 count bottle of BLACK CATS!!!! If everyone completes their review, that's a 1 in 15 shot at winning a free bottle. Not too shabby!

Interested in helping out and providing feedback for your forum community? Please apply in this thread and let me know why I should choose you. Simple as that.... convince me. All applicants must be 18 or older, and by applying agree to complete the full 4 days of review as requested above within 2 weeks of receiving shipment.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brief product description:

So you take energy products...but no matter which one you take there's a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their "kick" after just a few days. And then there's those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste...

What if there was something that you can take regularly and produces similar effects to those old products without the crash? We're talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.*

BLACK CATS from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the "HD TV" of energy products versus all others!*

Take A Look At The Product Characteristics:

•Supports norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.*
•Promotes the release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL - a hormone involved in burning fat for fuel).*
•Supports smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.*
•Supports your metabolism and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.*
So What Does All This Mean?

•Supports longer, more effective workouts*
•Promotes productivity in work and play*
•Supports energy to complete daily tasks*
•Positive mood enhancement*
•Supports fat burning*
Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cats for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won't have all those extra calories and fat!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a pretty good looking supplement,,good luck to the app.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Brief product description:

So you take energy products...but no matter which one you take there's a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their "kick" after just a few days. And then there's those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste...

What if there was something that you can take regularly and produces similar effects to those old products without the crash? We're talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.*

I'm very interested in this part and would like to give this contest a shot.If I'm picked I'll give a real raw uncut review minus the ***** which I can't control(thanks AM.......joking) but seriously I'd like to try this product and see if it delivers the goods and help shed light on this product and help the fourm by giving a solid review someone can read and take something away from it and use in their daily bb life.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this part and would like to give this contest a shot.If I'm picked I'll give a real raw uncut review minus the ***** which I can't control(thanks AM.......joking) but seriously I'd like to try this product and see if it delivers the goods and help shed light on this product and help the fourm by giving a solid review someone can read and take something away from it and use in their daily bb life.
PM me your info... You're in.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I want to give this a shot! I have to go to class in the morning and sometimes I don't have energy to push through the day. I'll write it a review and I'll throw it into my log :D

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd review/log it for ya
i'd use it at work... i have a ton of physical activity on a daily basis and black cats has helped me out big time in the past.

but combined with 1 drive and 1 rpm... sounds like fun!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apply to review said supplements. I would give thorough and honest reviews.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am out of pre workout and would love to give this sh!t a go :D!
Will get you a good min-log/review going and could always use the extra energy as I am always busy!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will get you a good min-log/review going and could always use the extra energy as I am always busy!
me too.. all i have left is a few caffeine caps which i have been saving for the right time...

imagine what 2 black cats + 1 rpm + 2 drive would be like lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I want to give this a shot! I have to go to class in the morning and sometimes I don't have energy to push through the day. I'll write it a review and I'll throw it into my log :D
i'd review/log it for ya
i'd use it at work... i have a ton of physical activity on a daily basis and black cats has helped me out big time in the past.

but combined with 1 drive and 1 rpm... sounds like fun!
I would like to apply to review said supplements. I would give thorough and honest reviews.
Im down to try this
PM me some shipping info guys. Looking forward to your feedback :)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks... pm sent

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

I've been interested in trying Black Cat for a while now, and this is the perfect opportunity. If this stuff works well at the price point it's at, then it's golden! I'm really into the idea of also sampling it with RPM and DRIVE PWO and testing the synergistic effects. I'll give a good, critical log, detailing the results of all of the aforementioned combinations.

As a busy student, I need all the energy I can get throughout the day, 8+ hour study sessions, and especially before the gym. What you got black cat?

TheBig3

Awards
I can provide an unbiased review for you. Can also stack with NeoVar (and include in log) for a pretty solid preworkout combo. I'm really interested in a preworkout which is not powdered and compare the effectiveness (powders are not really doing much for me now). I've read some pretty good reviews on it and would love to give it a go. I always give 100% into every workout on every set and every rep.

Yes strong first post lol. Just joined today

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
been off supps for a good 2 or 3 months now. will love to review it if u need an extra

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill give you a darn good review on this. I loved every minute of it!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in trying Black Cat for a while now, and this is the perfect opportunity. If this stuff works well at the price point it's at, then it's golden! I'm really into the idea of also sampling it with RPM and DRIVE PWO and testing the synergistic effects. I'll give a good, critical log, detailing the results of all of the aforementioned combinations.

As a busy student, I need all the energy I can get throughout the day, 8+ hour study sessions, and especially before the gym. What you got black cat?
I can provide an unbiased review for you. Can also stack with NeoVar (and include in log) for a pretty solid preworkout combo. I'm really interested in a preworkout which is not powdered and compare the effectiveness (powders are not really doing much for me now). I've read some pretty good reviews on it and would love to give it a go. I always give 100% into every workout on every set and every rep.

Yes strong first post lol. Just joined today
been off supps for a good 2 or 3 months now. will love to review it if u need an extra
Ill give you a darn good review on this. I loved every minute of it!!!
Info me up. You're in.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I have always wanted to try Black Cats. It would be cool to try it for a mini Review.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to give it ANOTHER shot!! I'm a shift worker that usually runs on minimal sleep.. (I know, I need my 8)..

I took this once before & now have a few other co-workers on it as well..

If you don't mind, I'd love to run this again & log it!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I Would love to give this stack a try, Im a huge fan of rpm and drive, rpm is down right one of the most effective products Ive tried. It would be fun trying black cats alone and stacked. Ive only done one review here, which was for rpm, ive done a tonne on bb.com, this would make an excellent second review!

Thunder cats are on the prawl Thunder Cats are Loose! lol

I Am Liono, The Real Life Version.
Sam Rattan

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Thundercats-FP2019.jpg
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/thundercats_liono_wallpaper_1024.jpg
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2100000/Lion-O-thundercats-2173749-570-341.jpg

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my review begins Thursday when i go back to work

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I Am The Real Life Version of Liono, Serious. I Am Sam.
I love rpm and drive, I want to try drive alone, staying away from stims, I found that taking drive rpm and black cats together was too much caffeine all at once. how did you find that?
Too MUCH caffeine? Lightweight :lol: (j/k) . . . But yes, Drive is great on its own - if you're looking for improvements in endurance and speed endurance . . .

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I Am The Real Life Version of Liono, Serious. I Am Sam.
I love rpm and drive, I want to try drive alone, staying away from stims, I found that taking drive rpm and black cats together was too much caffeine all at once. how did you find that?
yea I tried 2 black cats,1 rpm and 2 drive and it was an epic experience ;)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thursday i went 1 black cats... all was fine at work for a solid 6 hours... i didn't need any other stims that day...
Friday... i went 1 Black cats and 1 rpm... too much for me... i was actually too amped up for work lol. so there's my limit... anything beyond that in a 6 hour period and it seems unhealthy.
no time to work out sat/sun/monday as i had to work... i stuck with 1 black cats per day.

i'm sure i will go 1 black cats 1 drive 1 rpm on tuesday's workout day

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday i went 1 black cats... all was fine at work for a solid 6 hours... i didn't need any other stims that day...
Friday... i went 1 Black cats and 1 rpm... too much for me... i was actually too amped up for work lol. so there's my limit... anything beyond that in a 6 hour period and it seems unhealthy.
no time to work out sat/sun/monday as i had to work... i stuck with 1 black cats per day.

i'm sure i will go 1 black cats 1 drive 1 rpm on tuesday's workout day
1 cap of BLACK CATS is ENOUGH for most people. However, using MORE in a 24-hour period is NOT unhealthy - to say that is INaccurate - and everyone is different re their stimulant tolerance levels.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 cap of BLACK CATS is ENOUGH for most people. However, using MORE in a 24-hour period is NOT unhealthy - to say that is INaccurate - and everyone is different re their stimulant tolerance levels.
it probably isn't unhealthy... i just said it seemed unhealthy... lol... like i said, i don't need more than that in a short amount of time... seems like a waste of money to use more than i need... in other words, the reason i like black cats is because it's pretty potent and i don't need to take more than 1 a day

i feel if i were to take 2 i would have a heart attack lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1