Free AcneTame samples (very limited)--- FCFS!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
out of samples

Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to todaY.
Unfortunately, topical treatments do not work from the inside out and are better used in conjunction with an oral treatment. An effective topical solution comes in the form of benzoyl peroxide. Cheap, effective, and readily available to anyone. Most drug stores carry it. There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. They all come with very serious side effects.
Acne-tame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne.

Pantothenic Acid- Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin required to sustain life (essential nutrient).
A study published in 1995 by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung showed high doses of vitamin B5 resolved acne and decreased pore size. Dr. Leung also proposes a mechanism, stating that Co-Enzyme A regulates both hormones and fatty-acids, and without sufficient quantities of pantothenic acid, Co-Enzyme A will preferentially produce androgens. This causes fatty acids to build up and be excreted through sebaceous glands and causes acne. Unfortunatley the dosages used in the study deplete vital nutrients and can also cause gastrointestinal distress.

N-Acteyl Cysteine- Is a non-essential amino acid, which means that it is biosynthesized in humans. Co-enzyme A is made up of Pantothenic Acid, Cysteine, and ATP.
Since the demand for Co-Enzyme A increases in adolescence, the need for Cysteine must increase. Cysteine is a sulfur amino acid that is heavily used in building keratin, which is an important constituent of the skin (which increases largely in size during adolescence), growing wanted and unwanted hair, and also used in forming nails. Administration of Cysteine is the only means by which we can reduce the dose of Pantothenic Acid to prevent acne. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of cysteine wherein an acetyl group is attached to the nitrogen atom. This more powerful version is used as a pharmaceutical drug in some countries.

Vitamin A- Is a fat soluble vitamin, meaning it is best absorbed in the presence of some fat. It is beneficial for night vision, night blindness, aids in hormone production, and maintains the integrity of the mucous membranes, respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. It also aids in the growth of the skin, teeth, and bones, as well as improving immune system function. At very high doses it is very effective for treating acne, but the side effects are not worth it at all because it will build up into a toxic level in your body. It is added at a low doseage to Acnetame to help fight acne, but not to give the dangerous side effects. Accutane is a synthetic form of Vitamin A.

Selenium- Selenium is an essential micronutrient needed throughout life in small quantities. Selenium is a trace mineral that is a component of glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is an antioxidant and detoxifying enzyme. For best results in fighting acne, selenium should be taken regulary for an extended period of time.

Chromium- Helps control the insulin insensivity that is caused by our Western diet built on carbs/sugar. There are numerous studies that show natives who live on a diet of non-refined sugars, veggies and meat do not have acne, but when put on a Western diet, they develope acne.

Piperine- By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine increases the bioavailability of various compounds. Thereby making Acnetame's ingredients stronger.

Biotin- As enzyme co-factors, Biotin and Vitamin B5 function in concert for many body processes. Symptoms of biotin deficiency include:
Hair loss (alopecia)
Conjunctivitis
Dermatitis in the form of a scaly red rash around the eyes, nose, mouth, and genital area.
Neurological symptoms in adults such as depression, lethargy, hallucination, and numbness and tingling of the extremities.

Niacin- Also known as vitamin B3, is known for the flushed feeling some users report from it. It also works in concert for far better results in fighting acne when teamed with other B vitamins than when used alone.

Co-Q10- CoQ10's key role is producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), upon which all cellular functions depend. Secondary to that, CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and is essential for healthy youthful skin. It is a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell of your body, and provides the source of all cellular energy for building new cells and tissue for smooth, firm skin.
1260mg- 60 tablets
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 tablets per serving preferably spaced out throughout the day. For severe acne, you can double up and take two servings per day.

Just submit in this thread to get your free samples!
I will give your requests to NeedTo (Nate)!
Supplies are limited, so first come first serve!

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
Just bought some but would be cool for the extra days ;)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Yay! :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since needtogetmuscle (Nate) is on right now, PM him about free sample, include your name and shipping info :D..

But, still post in this thread saying you want one so I can verify with NeedTo that he received your request!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to get some of this for my teenage son.. He's got a bit of acne that he's dealing with..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a very interesting supplement I'll have to make sure to check the logs and reviews on this one.

ecupirate

Awards
I would love to give this a try. I dont want to go back on prescription acne drugs again.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Been fightin acne too long. I'd love to try some!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a sample of this, I'm too immature not to mess with zits once I get them thus making them worse! I need to prevent them!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you like sample :D??
I'm tempted but I think I'll let the other guys have a shot at it.though I'll be keeping an eye on the logs and etc as I know a few people who might want to give this stuff a shot once I read through the logs and see how this stuff does.:drunk:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to try this. I was on accutane waaaay back in the day (like 10 years ago) in high school, so I don't get it too bad anymore, but when I do in cycle, this could come in very handy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna try a sample, I've got some pimples poppin up on my head the last couple weeks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to get a sample for my ol' lady. If it helps. Will buy some for her. Shes tried practically everything on the market

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since being on cycle my face has gotten worse and I sweat like CRAZY.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
will it werk for sumone that has cystic acne? i been just using nizoral shampoo as a bodywash and having ok results.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will it werk for sumone that has cystic acne? i been just using nizoral shampoo as a bodywash and having ok results.
I would assume it works for all types of acne. Get a sample bud :).

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I want one. How do I track down need to get muscle?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys don't ask for samples unless you truly need the Acnetame. Some people hear free stuff and jump on it no matter what it is. I'm guilty as charged for this sometimes LOL.

But ask for samples if you really have some acne to be taken care of. And let us know how it works...

I think you will be very satisfied ;)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Guys don't ask for samples unless you truly need the Acnetame. Some people hear free stuff and jump on it no matter what it is. I'm guilty as charged for this sometimes LOL.

But ask for samples if you really have some acne to be taken care of. And let us know how it works...

I think you will be very satisfied ;)
dood, anyone can check my posts for my pix, you can see my acne lol

i have tried all of this and more,
erotromyocin
tetracycline
retin a
benzo peroxide
duac
accutane(werked the best)
ajax
toothpaste
you name it, i have tried it, short of acid and a wire brush

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.. I wasn't calling anyone out brah... Just saying as a general thing I didn't get to say in the beginning of the thread cuz I was late. Sorry dude :) Just a general comment to keep all the samples for people like you my friend!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
no i completely understood where you were coming from, just putting out there if ya wanna see if this product werx just hand it over and we'll see

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am fighting the worst acne I have had since I was about 16 right now thanks to AndroHard... no complaints it is working like a charm its the whole looking like a teen that sucks. I am going to PM Needto because I seriously need some of this right now!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Hey Gamer I'd love to try this stuff to see If I'd like to purchase some. Thanks my man! Yes, at 24 I still have some acne--fun stuff. And way to go NTBM for continuing the sample giveaways!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gamer I'd love to try this stuff to see If I'd like to purchase some. Thanks my man! Yes, at 24 I still have some acne--fun stuff. And way to go NTBM for continuing the sample giveaways!
Oh, those other giveaways are not samples my man, they are the complete product ;)..

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i got my "protein bar" mix today... going to be mixing them up today for my workouts this week!
thanks again.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Im down to try it out, need to dry up some oily spots..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

i have tried all of this and more,
erotromyocin
tetracycline
retin a
benzo peroxide
duac
accutane(werked the best)
ajax
toothpaste
you name it, i have tried it, short of acid and a wire brush
WOW that is quite the list, hopefully Acnetame is the answer for your skin's needs.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how the Acnetame treats you guys :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All I know is my brother LOVED his run on it, I like my acne hehe

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just got my sample in the mail. Week supply. I'll let you guys know how it is in a week.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've got my bottle of acnetame.. i'm wondering if the NAC (an ingredient found in acnetame) would be enough liver support for a ph cycle... or would i need more support...

ArmyDoomFreek

Awards
I use this product as a staple, works raher well :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my sample today. Might take some pics for my own viewing and maybe a few other people to compare. Start it up tomorrow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i've got my bottle of acnetame.. i'm wondering if the NAC (an ingredient found in acnetame) would be enough liver support for a ph cycle... or would i need more support...
N2Guard would cover more bases of the liver and organ than NAC. Needto139 will get you 15% off at the checkout.