NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

Yes you heard it right. We are doing the mother load of all give aways. We want testers,loggers,product reviews, and everything in between for everything we sell.

Needtobuildmuscle.com wants anabolicminds to know our products. We also want everyone here to know we highly support this forum and its members.

5 loggers for N2guard
N2GUARD
N2GUARD

10 product reviews need for n2mix
N2mix. High protein trail mix

10 product reviews wanted for better protein bars
Better Protein Bars

3 testers for protein pancakes
NTBM Protein cakes

5 loggers for onslaught
Onslaught-cinnamon bun flavor

5 loggers for gear
GEAR

5 loggers for hcgenerate
HCGenerate

5 loggers for bridge
Bridge

3 loggers for Need2slin
Need2slin

Sign up now and get in this thread. I will send you pm's and ask for your info every day as I pick my loggers testers and reviewing members for the products. :djparty::djparty:

NTBM is Killsthat $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up!!

Id like to review any of the followong...
trail mix / pancakes / onslaught / protein bars.

I can provide links to other logs and reviews if you want when I get home as well!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
this is so sweet, just got my katandrol 2.0 in the mail today. will test whatever you need

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Id love to try the N2guard ;-)
just came out and looks pritty good.
fuk i love em all but i already used half of them lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIGN ME UP!

Im on cycle right now just so u know- but none of those r hormonals SO

Im jottin my name down!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MMMM... HCGenerate would be fun to log ;).

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
I can say this is how I met Needto! I found his site when he and RS came out with need2slin and they set me up for free and I made AWESOME gains! He's true to his word and has AWESOME customer service! And I'm not one to blow smoke if I stand behind someone or something it's cause it's straight up legit!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:Iam on a cut ,love to try need2slin

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
51 people will be chosen LOL... wow...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id like to log hcgenerate for you. it would be run along side my trt so that could be a much different perspective for you than the average person running it solo or with other boosters etc

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dam Just saw this how can I not sing up!? will test and log anything but im very interested in:HCGenarate, Need2slin, N2guard and lastly but mostly aside from the n2guard id love to try bridge.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id like to log hcgenerate for you. it would be run along side my trt so that could be a much different perspective for you than the average person running it solo or with other boosters etc
I vote for him^^^ to try HCGenerate ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up!!

I can provide links to other logs and reviews if you want when I get home as well!
Since Geek is on a recomp, he would be perfect for Need2Slin ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on cycle- 8 weeker- i could use some hcgenerate- and if it freakin works- i will buy some more

subbdizzled my nizzle

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
im on cycle- 8 weeker- i could use some hcgenerate- and if it freakin works- i will buy some more

subbdizzled my nizzle
HCGENERATE WORKS my good bro! I took it with my need2slin with some other needto goodies and was very impressed with my gains!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

subbdizzled my nizzle
Schwell def would be great to run the HCGenerate, as his nuts are uber sensitive lol..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY SMOKES!!! Im in!!!! WOW....N2Guard, HCGenerate, GEAR, Bridge. These would be my first picks, then the rest would be my second..LOL

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGENERATE WORKS my good bro! I took it with my need2slin with some other needto goodies and was very impressed with my gains!
yes yes, i have heard wonderful things about need2's products- but before i buy his anabolics i would like to try another product of his before i get on his stuff

just curious about this

either way i would love to logggg itttt!

And yes my nuts are uber sensitive-cause they r UBER HUGE!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HOLY SMOKES!!! Im in!!!! WOW....N2Guard, HCGenerate, GEAR, Bridge. These would be my first picks, then the rest would be my second..LOL
If you get picked for something you can stack that Dieselbolan with it buddy ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schwell def would be great to run the HCGenerate, as his nuts are uber sensitive lol..
LOL... bro... I don't think anyone has more uber sensitive nuts than Nothingman...

Uh oh, Johnny's here everybody. We choose him to try all 51 of the products. Thread over.

Jk... keep em commin guys... theres lots of stuff to go around here!

LOL :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
It's a party up in here!!! I know we're bout to be makin some good AM friends!

Recomp? we got ya

Bulk? Oh , we got ya!

Acne problems? WE GOT YA

Hungry? We got ya!!

GET THE FU&K IN HERE AND GET SOME SUPPS FROM NTBM AND KILL THAT SH1T!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gamer what you know bout Zro tha crooked- ur from H-town u gotta know him and the SUC

I know SC knows whurr i be comin from

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
When I first started taking needto's supps I said oh well might as well try everything! So I put together a nice natty stack and went for it! HOLY FOCK was I impressed! If I had more then 50 posts I'd post up my before and after recomp pic's. If your intrested too see if his products work go to needtobuildmuscle.net and register it's free and go to NTBM Training And supplement journals go to page 2 then go to Mad_Max21's need2slin log, go to page 35 post #342! Pic's don't lie my friends! Just sayin! LOL!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I can haz hcgenerate???

LMAO

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very generous opportunity. This will have a hell of a response.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't see forma?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interested in the Need2Slin or GEAR.

I've tried just about all the nutrient partitioners out there now (glycobol, recompadrol, slin sane, anabolic pump, pslin). Yours seems to be a good mix of a few of them, interested to see how it works with the combination of Na-R-ALA and Norvaline, along with the gymnema.

The GEAR is interesting in that it seems like it could be used for spiking mTOR and protein synthesis for use prior to meals (i.e., 30 min pre-meal take the pill to make the actual meal more anabolic).

Actually, if you think about it, the combination of Need2Slin and GEAR both taken 30 minutes prior to meals would create quite an anabolic environment shuttling nutrients to the muscles and activating mTOR for increased protein synthesis. A good combo you should consider offering together like an anabolic meal mix or something. Add in your high-protein foods that have good doses of low GI carbs (pancakes, trail mix, protein bars), and you're in muscle-building heaven!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't see forma?
Word, I've been interested in that. If Bigt logged it, I'd be interested in following his review...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somebody give Milas something on the list please...

LOL Good post. Interesting. I will have to do a little research into this idea of yours :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't see forma?
I'll talk to needto about the forma..

That product would sell like hotcakes if we had about 4 logs running in here..

forma is an MrSupp supplement, the products listed here are NTBM supps..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want in on the pancake mix or the trail mix
plz

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in on all! Wait, what? That's right i get my fair share already, ****ing awesome giveaway for loggers though! Take advantage of this fellas!!!!! :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thats sick bro! Best Promo I've ever seen, I can't believe your giving out so many supplements for people to log, wow, just amazing.

SIGN ME UP!!! I still havn't used Bridge, N2Mix, better protein bars, NTBM protein cakes and Onslaught:)

The Bridge and Better protein bars are lookin pretty sweet:D I'd love to log them!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thats sick bro! Best Promo I've ever seen, I can't believe your giving out so many supplements for people to log, wow, just amazing.

SIGN ME UP!!! I still havn't used Bridge, N2Mix, better protein bars, NTBM protein cakes and Onslaught:)

The Bridge and Better protein bars are lookin pretty sweet:D I'd love to log them!
Yeah no doubt dude, I haven't seen a promo this sick ever. Damn that's alot of supps handed out for free. Just cause NeedTo is a very generous guy! ;)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just bought some formestane from you guys. Would love to stack it w/ the need2slin!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah no doubt dude, I haven't seen a promo this sick ever. Damn that's alot of supps handed out for free. Just cause NeedTo is a very generous guy! ;)
Very generous! At first I was like :| wait..no thats way to many supplements to give out...so I read it again...HOLY **** lol

After everyone tries Need2's supps they will be hooked like me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep on hitting this guys :)

So much stuff to give away!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up!!

protein bars for you my man. I will send you a pm to get your address bro.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
protein bars for you my man. I will send you a pm to get your address bro.
be careful geek--- i ate 3 of them in one hour the other day... not cool! lol.. very addicting!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southern is there anything your NOT addicted to...LOL...J/K

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is absolutely insane! You guys are awesome! Listening to RussianStar last night and then seeing this is just eye-popping. I've been really close to buying the Need2Slin, but haven't yet - I would love the chance to test that out, but it would be amazing to try any of your products!

I'm just at the start of a cut after an 8 week bulk. Time to get rid of the bodyfat! :cool:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is absolutely insane! You guys are awesome! Listening to RussianStar last night and then seeing this is just eye-popping. I've been really close to buying the Need2Slin, but haven't yet - I would love the chance to test that out, but it would be amazing to try any of your products!

I'm just at the start of a cut after an 8 week bulk. Time to get rid of the bodyfat! :cool:
I like this guy ^^^^ :)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hcgenerate coming your way. I just pm'ed you