russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Mrsupps.com is doing buy one get one free
On epi-strong and deaiselbolan 2.0

REMEMBER THIS DISCOUNT CODE TOO!!!!

Needto10

Mrsupps.com is also droppiNg the price Of katanadrol to 69.99 before discount
So price after discount is 62 bucks for 150 Caps, 50mg per cap fuza product.
That IS the best deal ever seen on a product like this!!!

So come on guys stock up while you can... BOGOF BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON EPI-STRONG

https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Dieselbolan-v2.0_25.aspx

https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Epi---Strong_18.aspx

WHAT IS EPI-STRONG?

Epi-Strong is a powerful supplement used to gain impressive lean size and strength gains with no water retention. Its epic, its strong. Its Epi-Strong

What kind of results can I expect from Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a lean mass builder. You will gain only lean weight and have a very noted increase in strength. There are many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain, but pronounced results are guaranteed.

Something that is valuable about Epi-Strong is that it carries anti-estrogen properties that stack great with aromatizing compounds to control estrogen, or if you want to get dry, vascular and hard. It will give a quality appearance to the physique.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Epi-Strong?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Epi-Strong.

When using Epi-Strong, a single bottle will last you 4-6 weeks, dose depending (2 caps or 3 caps per day). You should follow your Epi-STRONG cycle with a complete PCT protocol.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Epi-STRONG?

NO! In fact, you should not use any product like Epi-STRONG if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to use this type of product. NeedToBuildMuscle encourages responsible use and will not condone the use of this product to anyone under 21.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Epi-STRONG?

No.

Using Epi-STRONG to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is against the rules of all sports regulations . Not only are you cheating, but you are also going to get caught. Epi-STRONG will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking Epi-STRONG, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has:

90 capsules
15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol!!!! 15MG GUYS!!!

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle Epi-STRONG for?

The standard length is 4 weeks or 30 days.

What side effects can I get while using Epi-STRONG?

Acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy

DIESELBOLAN 2.0

Dieselbolan 2.0 is a super charged muscle building combo designed to help you gain muscle while staying lean. Work out longer, lift stronger and break through plateaus with Dieselbolan 2.0. Combined with proper nutrition and rigorous workouts, the power of Dieselbolan will get you results.

WHAT IS DIESELBOLAN 2.0

90 capsules

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

What kind of results can I expect from Dieselbolan 2.0?

When combined with proper diet and training this Product is highly favored for it’s ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. The two pronged compound mix creates a synergistic effect of anabolism and nutrition retention. Assaulting muscles with Nutrition then forcing growth threw advanced anabolic activity. The end result "MASS" topped with "FORCED MASS", packed tightly into paper thin skin covered with aggression and strength.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Dieselbolan 2.0 ?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Dieselbolan 2.0 .

When using Dieselbolan 2.0 , a single bottle will last you 4 to 6 weeks and We highly recommend Combining Forged Bromo with Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance results as well as preventing any unwanted side effects. Pct is complicated and there is no cookie cutter pct program. However we do recommend using an UNLEASHED/Post-Cycle combo as the base of your pct after Dieselbolan 2.0.

What side effects can I get when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.
These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Dieselbolan 2.0 if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of anabolic steroids.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Dieselbolan 2.0 synergistic compound matrix tends to keep an even level of both estrogen and progesterone at all times.
However irregular levels can still happen during or after a cycle of any hormone products. Forged Bromo is the recommend compound for controling any imbalances during a Dieselbolan 2.0 cycle.

Is Dieselbolan 2.0 liver toxic?

Because Dieselbolan 2.0 has methylated oral hormones it can be liver toxic but is still considered one of the more mild products of its kind. We still highly advise the use of Forged liver support during a cycle of Dieselbolan 2.0.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.
Your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. Using Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Dieselbolan 2.0 will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

If you are tested for steroids you This product will cause you to test positive for steroid metabolites.

When taking Dieselbolan 2.0, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules

It is suggested that first time users take two (2) capsules per day, for no longer then 4-6 weeks. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 2 caps per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 4 caps per day is not only pushing it but just plan "stupid". Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose is 4 caps and should never be exceeded by anyone.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use

"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

ENJOY EVERYONE.. DEALS LIKE THESE ONLY AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.NET AND MRSUPPS.

REMEMBER THE DISCOUNT CODE Needto10 for an extra 10 percent off COPY AND PASTE AS IVE WRITTEN IT!!!!

Now beat that!!!
RS

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
UNTIL WE SAY THEY ARE GONE... SO HURRY BRO.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hey russianstar, is the additional (free) bottle of Epi-Strong automatically added to the order? I noticed only one bottle was listed during the checkout process, so I just wanted to make sure beforehand.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey russianstar, is the additional (free) bottle of Epi-Strong automatically added to the order? I noticed only one bottle was listed during the checkout process, so I just wanted to make sure beforehand.
Yes bro... im just confirming that right now though so hold on one sec.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow way to waive this in front of us right before the bulking season starts

SBT

SBT

Awards
Wowwww that's a heck of a sale!!

Love BOGO'S

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yes thats confirmed

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump on this deal fellas.. Thats a steal! :D :D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, And I just bought some beast from orbit >.<

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Nothing lost then b/c Beastdrol isn't on sale!

That just means you still have room for one of these :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
whyd the price go up 10 bucks for the sale?
It didnt as far as im aware, and if you use the 10 percent you get that discounted, plus a free diesel or epi.
That sounds like a saving to me.. il check that out for you though bro.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The price has stayed the same it hasnt gone up. In fact beastdrol and the others that are not bogof went down!!!

But thanks for asking bro.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The katanadrol is 50 mg a cap 150 caps and with discount, its the best value around!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just an observation:

When I first saw this thread I immediately added Epi-Strong to my cart. Before ordering, I awaited your confirmation that the second, free, bottle was automatically added to the order. When I returned to the Mr. Supp's home page to complete the order, the price of Epi-Strong had gone from $52.99 to $62.99. I currently have Epi-Strong saved to my cart at $52.99, but the BOGOF title does not appear next to the product...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^Nothing lost then b/c Beastdrol isn't on sale!

That just means you still have room for one of these :D
yes it is. We dropped the price of beastdrol too. And you can also still use the Needto10 discount code and get 10% off the reduced price of beastdrol..

here is the real sale that should have been posted.

7 DAY SUPER SALE AT MRSUPPS.COM THE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE IS BACK!!!!
Epi Strong buy one get one $62.99 +use discount code Needto10 for 10% off and free Priority shipping in the USA

Dieselbolan buy one get one $62.99 +use discount code Needto10 for 10% off and free Priority shipping in the USA

Katanadrol $69.99 down from its regular price of 95.99 +use discount code Needto10 for 10% off and free Priority shipping in the USA

Beastdrol is now $49.99 down from its regular $52.99+use discount code Needto10 for 10% off and free Priority shipping in the USA

Helladrol Is now $59.99 down from its regular price of $69.99 +use discount code Needto10 for 10% off and free Priority shipping in the USA

This is a 7 day super sale. Get beastdrol and helladrol at there cheapest prices ever. Get the new Katanadrol 2.0 the ultra super highbred Furzabol product that is finely done right. 50mg per cap 150 caps per bottle. This is the cheapest price ever seen on a Furza product, and as we all know Mrsupps.com in collaboration with NTBM.com makes the strongest Designer supplements in the industry.

Deiselbolan I by far one of the most powerful bulking products ever created and at this price you would be crazy to pass it up.

Epi-strong a high dosed 15mg per cap 90ct epi product thats been taking the internet by storm. The highest dosed epi product on the market is now the cheapest epi product on the market..

This offer is only good well supplies last and if you have been following NTBM and Mrsupps.com long when we have a sale like this products fly off the shelf at staggering speed

Mrsupps.com is where to buy but do not forget you pct and support supplements at needtobuildmuscle.com

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an observation:

When I first saw this thread I immediately added Epi-Strong to my cart. Before ordering, I awaited your confirmation that the second, free, bottle was automatically added to the order. When I returned to the Mr. Supp's home page to complete the order, the price of Epi-Strong had gone from $52.99 to $62.99. I currently have Epi-Strong saved to my cart at $52.99, but the BOGOF title does not appear next to the product...
yes so

2 bottles of epi strong before was 52.99x2=105
and now 2 bottles of epi-strong is 62.99

before per bottle it cost 52.99
now it cost per bottle 31.00

Looks like a huge difference to me. a whole 21.00 price drop per bottle. Now use the discount code Needto10 and take another 10% off that price and also add in 2-3 day free shipping.

Looks like a huge massive price difference to me. Lets just check to make sure 105-62.99=42.99

wow 42.99 cheaper and there is something wrong with that???

Use the discounts and the free shipping this is some huge deals. Yes we brought the price of on deiselbolan and beastdrol by 10.00 but in the end its still way way way way cheaper then it was before. You are pretty much getting the second bottle for 10.00 if you want to look at it that way. Or if you want to look at it like this

epi-strong after discount price per bottle 28.00+ free shipping
deiselbolan after discount price per bottle 28.00+ free priority shipping/

we also dropped the price of beastdrol,katanadrol, and helladrol.

The products we sell are known everywhere for being the best. Now with the sale you can get them for cheap. The katanadrol 2.0 at that price with the 10% discount is the cheapest best dosed product of its kind. This is a awesome deal. So lets not make like its a big scandel that we upped the price 10 bucks and then did buy one get one free. Because anyway you look at it we just dropped the price per bottle BUY A HUGE MARGIN

SBT

SBT

Awards
def a NICE PRICE DROP!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
yes so

2 bottles of epi strong before was 52.99x2=105
and now 2 bottles of epi-strong is 62.99

before per bottle it cost 52.99
now it cost per bottle 31.00

Looks like a huge difference to me. a whole 21.00 price drop per bottle. Now use the discount code Needto10 and take another 10% off that price and also add in 2-3 day free shipping.

Looks like a huge massive price difference to me. Lets just check to make sure 105-62.99=42.99

wow 42.99 cheaper and there is something wrong with that???

Use the discounts and the free shipping this is some huge deals. Yes we brought the price of on deiselbolan and beastdrol by 10.00 but in the end its still way way way way cheaper then it was before. You are pretty much getting the second bottle for 10.00 if you want to look at it that way. Or if you want to look at it like this

epi-strong after discount price per bottle 28.00+ free shipping
deiselbolan after discount price per bottle 28.00+ free priority shipping/

we also dropped the price of beastdrol,katanadrol, and helladrol.

The products we sell are known everywhere for being the best. Now with the sale you can get them for cheap. The katanadrol 2.0 at that price with the 10% discount is the cheapest best dosed product of its kind. This is a awesome deal. So lets not make like its a big scandel that we upped the price 10 bucks and then did buy one get one free. Because anyway you look at it we just dropped the price per bottle BUY A HUGE MARGIN
Typically, BOGO sales reflect the original sale price. For instance, NutraPlanet currently has Palo Alto Labs' ATP Tabs listed as BOGO. The price of a single bottle of ATP Tabs is $19.99, but can be purchased together as a BOGO promotion for the exact same price (i.e. the price remained consistent)...

I appreciate the response, but how did I make this sale out to be a "scandal?" I simply commented on an observation. I mean, if I wasn't actually interested in the product, I would have never posed my original question in the first place.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needto.. you are the man LOL.

I personally stocked up on that Epi deal. The epi-strong gets you so cut, dry, and hard I lovveeee it.

Just a note: to anyone using these products or PH/DS/AAS in general, many of these compounds will put water weight on you. And once you start PCT there is no way in hell you will keep water weight on. It will flush out automatically once starting PCT so this definitely hurts your morale, strength, and looks. Heres the deal....

Always finish with a dry compound like Epi. This will dry you up and assure you don't lose water weight coming into PCT. This way you won't lose strength, size, and your mental game will be great.

Get Epi to keep on hand. Trust me get it now while this offer lasts for future cycles too. It is a great finisher to ensure your transition to PCT will go smooth. And like I said, dry, ripped, shredded, hard.... all day long when I'm on Epi. I love it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the response, but how did I make this sale out to be a "scandal?" I simply commented on an observation. I mean, if I wasn't actually interested in the product, I would have never posed my original question in the first place.
I don't think it was aimed at you hoopem. Just the overall vibe the thread was getting. It needed to be said.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it was aimed at you hoopem. Just the overall vibe the thread was getting. It needed to be said.
Ehh, I was the only one quoted in the response... But it's fine. I'm not mad, or offended, in the least. I suppose I just don't understand the logic in announcing a sale, and subsequently raising the price thereafter.

Grey Warden

Awards
Yes we brought the price of on deiselbolan and beastdrol by 10.00 but in the end its still way way way way cheaper then it was before. You are pretty much getting the second bottle for 10.00 if you want to look at it that way. Or if you want to look at it like this
its not buy 1 get 1 for 10 bucks its buy one get one FREE

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the deal guys. Sorry if your hung up on it but that's the CURRENT deal.

Buy one for 62.99 AND get one free PLUS 10% off AND free 3 day shipping. 15 mg a cap. 90 caps a bottle. You cannot lose. Stock up on a couple bottles. They last. They will help with ANY cycle you ever run.

Enough said. That's the CURRENT deal. This is not about what WAS compared to what IS now. This is the CURRENT deal.

Again, buy ONE 62.99 AND get one free, PLUS 10% off AND free 3 day shipping. 15 mg a cap. 90 caps a bottle. This is what we are offering. And that is a damn good offer if I have ever seen one.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Guys please remember that the doses in Epistrong are higher than most other Epistane products, AND ALSO, we ship priority mail free of charge. Plus you get 10% off, so boo hoo, the price is only 3 dollars higher than the regular price.

3 bucks for the second bottle? Call it BOGO and a donation to NeedTo so he can afford to stay in business after cutting his prices so low on such great products!

That diesel looks mighty tasty... for next year :D

Grey Warden

Awards
dont sit there and tell me boo hoo. quit making excuses about why your product was raised 10 bucks for a supposed sale. you act like the company is loosing money by selling those products at that price. the products quality should have no bearing on the sale price. and i know for a fact epi strong was 25.99 earlier this year.

what happened to the customer is always right motto you guys said your company lived by?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont sit there and tell me boo hoo. quit making excuses about why your product was raised 10 bucks for a supposed sale. you act like the company is loosing money by selling those products at that price. the products quality should have no bearing on the sale price. and i know for a fact epi strong was 25.99 earlier this year.

what happened to the customer is always right motto you guys said your company lived by?
Sorry you feel that way. NeedTo cleared this up in the other thread. Regardless of the price, this is still an amazing deal.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
mrsupps coming thru strong as usual

Grey Warden

Awards
as a consumer i should be able to adress any and all concerns regarding a product without a rep feeling like im knocking it. obviously i was interested in buying a few bottles but reps telling me "boo hoo" and "so what" for addressing a concern is poor business practice.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Will MrSupps.com steal your credit card info like supplementwarehouse.com? I barely ever use my credit card and about 3 days after I purchased from sw.com I got a phone call from my credit card company about 3 big money purchases that were made, which they immediately pinned as fraud. Luckily my credit card company is on the ball. So since then I am very weary of where I buy products, regardless of saving a few bucks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
as a consumer i should be able to adress any and all concerns regarding a product without a rep feeling like im knocking it. obviously i was interested in buying a few bottles but reps telling me "boo hoo" and "so what" for addressing a concern is poor business practice.
Please don't feel offended by one of the reps comments, yes I do agree we should treat good or bad opinions as the same and work with our customers. I can assure you that mrsupps will provide you with your supps on time and with good customer service.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Im sorry, the "boo hoo" wasnt directed at you directly. No one is making excuses, but while we think our products are effective and fairly priced, we are still a company. And yeah, if you saw the Epi for that low I guarantee that it was being closed out to stock up on a new batch. No money is made when the price is dropped that low, I promise.

Ive said this on the nutraplanet threads before. Not everyone realizes what all a company has to do. You can call Needto on his support line any time of the day to get any questions answered.. We ship free (priority mail - thats saving you at least 5 dollars right).. We're CONSTANTLY trying to come up with new and improved products. Sales like these are made so that we can get the product out there, because the proof is in the pudding. Im sorry that you feel that we are making excuses but it seems like no matter how much a company tries to bend over, things are not enough. I know when nutraplanet is backordered, everyone freaks out, but they fail to understand that things happen.

I work in retail and we do everything we can to bend over backwards for our patrons. However MOST people do understand that we have to make a living. People that know me automatically assume that I must make a killing because I run my own company. Obviously those are the same people who don't understand what it takes to run an honest business and compensate everyone who works for you to ensure that the company's main objective is being adhered to.

If you don't like our products, fine. If you have had a poor experience with something that you have purchased, then please bring that to our attention. If you don't like our pricing, honestly you don't have to purchase anything. We are confident that these products are not only effective but competitively priced, and I for one do not appreciate how people want to pick things apart and try to make us look bad. That goes for anyone on a supplement forum, all these companies work hard to bring out bigger and better products and it's never enough for the consumers. Good grief!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Will MrSupps.com steal your credit card info like supplementwarehouse.com? I barely ever use my credit card and about 3 days after I purchased from sw.com I got a phone call from my credit card company about 3 big money purchases that were made, which they immediately pinned as fraud. Luckily my credit card company is on the ball. So since then I am very weary of where I buy products, regardless of saving a few bucks.
No not sure where you are getting at with this, but many people have purchased from mrsupps,and NO ONE has complained of a fraud credit charge/s.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
No you will not have any issues with fraud/unauthorized purchases. I have worked for financial institutions however, and I will say that anything with a Visa/MC logo is actually paid by the credit company until it's drawn from your bank account (when visa/mc asks your bank for the funds, etc). Also, if a fraudulent transaction occurs, you are not responsible. If you were to ever recieve something like that, then all of us would be happy to look into it for you.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if what I said came off as rude. It was not meant to come off this way. PM has been sent sir.

Grey Warden

Awards
If you don't like our products, fine. If you have had a poor experience with something that you have purchased, then please bring that to our attention. If you don't like our pricing, honestly you don't have to purchase anything. We are confident that these products are not only effective but competitively priced, and I for one do not appreciate how people want to pick things apart and try to make us look bad. That goes for anyone on a supplement forum, all these companies work hard to bring out bigger and better products and it's never enough for the consumers. Good grief!
i wasnt at all picking apart the sale or attempting to make you look bad. all i wanted was an genuine answer instead of reps telling me how superior the product is or how shredded ill get from a bottle. surely you can see how frustrating it is to have your question repeatedly diverted.

i read the post by needto and was impressed by his stated business practices and how he aid they you are a company who cares for the consumer. so as a consumer why am i not allowed to ask a question or make a simple cmment without you guys thinking im attacking your compant.? no need to get so defensive.

o well im out. best of luck guys

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
No not sure where you are getting at with this, but many people have purchased from mrsupps,and NO ONE has complained of a fraud credit charge/s.
It was a question. I wasn't trying to imply anything, just asking before I have the same experience that I did at supplementwarehouse.com. Relax bro. If I had something negative to say about your company you would know.