Molecular Nutrition Needs 4 Peak Beta Loggers!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Peak Beta (150 Caplets) By: Molecular Nutrition

We Need 4 Testers, and priority is given to those who can compare this to past beta alanine products they have used!

More Info and Where To Buy:
Bodybuilding.com - Molecular Nutrition PeakBeta - Tingle-Free! On sale now!

How To Apply
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2010.

It is a MUST that this log, despite this round only looking for testers from AM users, be copied and pasted on BB and MFF in addition to kept here on AM. Lastly, it is also a requirement that a review is put up in the store on both NutraPlanet and BB.

Each logger will receive one bottle of Peak Beta.

Let The Application Process Begin! There will be no set date as of now for when loggers will be chosen, having quality loggers>picking loggers in a timely fashion.

HurtinPounds

Awards
If this is seriously tingle free (yes I've read the write-up, but I don't understand how that is possible / still skeptical after hearing everyone say the tingles wear off over longtime use, which they never did with me. My body is way too sensitive for BA), I may have to throw my hat in.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 188lbs

Bodytype: um 14%ish body fat maybe a bit under.

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?: AnabolicMinds

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well I train MMA, I've been training boxing 6 years on and off, grappling 4 years on and off(due to injury). I am focusing on leaning out, kickboxing and really increasing my endurance the next 8 weeks, so this would be perfect to try!
I was the first one that said Beta-Peak looks really awesome and I hope you do a promo with it thats why you should pick me:D lol, plus I will make a very detailed log!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days on, 2 days off, try to get in 2 workouts a day and focusing on strength and conditioning workouts(with weights) 3 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week!

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): At the moment the only thing I'm using is P-slin(USP Labs), Glycergrow(Controlled Labs) and Omega 3'6'9.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Right now I'm eating pretty much what I want, but only healthy food, no cheat meals. Getting about 2800 cals a day right now, will prob get 2200-2500 cals a day once I get my strict in the next week.

Current Daily water intake: Always take in lots of water, Always!

Short Term Goal:next 8 weeks lean out to 180lbs, get the abs out and conditioning way way up!

Long Term Goal: In the next 20 weeks I would like to get another Gold at a grappling tourney and win my first amateur MMA fight.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Used lots of diff supplements, lots of pre and post workout supplements, Dermacrine once and some natural test boosters. For beta-alanine goes I've just used bulk powders and whats in the Pre-workout supps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156743-my-last-week.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154723-putting-cre-02-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151568-usp-labs-pink.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149152-controlled-labs-orange.html

Current / Progress Photos: http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/members/tommy-gun/albums/me/ I have my progress pics on here, I've made big changes going up and down in weight with cutting and bulking, I'm in the middle now and It's time to get really lean again!

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of When it gets sent to my house I start ASAP!, 2010.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is seriously tingle free (yes I've read the write-up, but I don't understand how that is possible / still skeptical after hearing everyone say the tingles wear off over longtime use, which they never did with me. My body is way too sensitive for BA), I may have to throw my hat in.
youve got my promise there are zero tingles with Peak Beta.

HurtinPounds

Awards
youve got my promise there are zero tingles with Peak Beta.
Awesome opportunity here and like Tim said, No Tingles!!! It is amazing but true. Throw that hat in man.
I experience them in silly amounts. Like the amounts hidden in prop blends like Universal Storm and the older versions of NO-Xplode and Ragnorok (before BA really came onto the scene). I've never heard of anyone getting tingles from something like that, and I do. IntrAbolic was the first time I tried it at a stronger recommended dose, and it was unpleasant. I finished the tub hoping I'd adapt and they'd go away, but they never did. I do however continue to try designer intra-workouts every once in awhile because I don't recover like I use to and also stubborn when it comes to supplements (can't get enough), and some have them in it (Core ABC). But it just sucks dealing with what I call more than just tingles, for that timeframe. I mainly stick with ones that don't contain BA though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I experience them in silly amounts. Like the amounts hidden in prop blends like Universal Storm and the older versions of NO-Xplode and Ragnorok (before BA really came onto the scene). I've never heard of anyone getting tingles from something like that, and I do. IntrAbolic was the first time I tried it at a stronger recommended dose, and it was unpleasant. I finished the tub hoping I'd adapt and they'd go away, but they never did. I do however continue to try designer intra-workouts every once in awhile because I don't recover like I use to and also stubborn when it comes to supplements (can't get enough), and some have them in it (Core ABC). But it just sucks dealing with what I call more than just tingles, for that timeframe. I mainly stick with ones that don't contain BA though.
Sounds like you have a lot of experience with beta alanine, the more the better when we are deciding who gets to log Peak Beta!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Howdy

Howdy! I was going through the company promotions and Beta Peak caught my eye. I'm currently a NANBF bodybuilder that is just stepping into the scene. I would like to think that I have made a great name for myself here on AM and would like to submit my application

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 214.5 6.8%

Bodytype: Athletic/ Bigger than your average. .

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?: Anabolic Minds/DS Supplements

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I think one of the things that seperates me from the rest is my enthusiam about life in general. I'm an upcoming natural bodybuilder that is make a name for himself in Minnesota and Would like to continue making my name in Bodybuilding and Business. I have been training my whole life due to the fact that I was a huge hockey player. but I have been focusing on more bodybuilding movements for the last 2 years. I place 2nd place in the novice divison at the Mr. Minnesota. This was my first competition and I plan on competiting for a very long time! I'm currently training with a two powerlifting coaches and nutritionist that understand how my body works. I don't cheat on my diet and can give specifics on macros and micro's if needed. I'm currently training for another competition in Oct. 16th and figure would be a great addition due to my lower bodyfat content. I Enjoy HIT styling training but also embrance slower controlled movements for muscle density. I will have to say that you won't be dissapointed with my log that i run. There high intensity, a lot of fun and I will be able to give a fair comparison to some other beta products i have ran.

Monday - LEGS - Squats/Leg Press/Lunges/Extentions
Will sub Squats and Lunges depending on Bodyfat for SLD/Good Mornings and Curls

Tuesday - Back/Bi Cep - BB Row/Unassisted Row/Seated Row
Straight Bar Curls - Incline IsoLation Curls - These can be subbed for Ez bar curls and preacher curls

Wednesday - Shoulders - Standing BB Press/Seated DB Press/Arnolds/REAR and Fron Delt Raises

Thursday - Cardio
Traps/Calves - Standing Calf Raises/Reverse Raises/BB Raises/DB Raises

Friday - Front Squat/Deads/Lat Pull Downs/Lat Pull Down Machine

Saturday - Chest - Incline BB Bench/Flat DB Press/Tricep Ext/Cable flys - can be subbed for Machine Flys Incline DB Flys/Dips

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently doing 25minutes tuesday - saturday on the elipticals/stair master and or stationary bike

Extenze
Sarm

scan0002.jpg

Make sure you add another 700 total calories to this diet for new maintance on muscle
about 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 1.5gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Decrease Muscle Fatigue/Increase Size but mainly Density

Long Term Goal: To Become an official IFPA Pro

H-drol
M-drol
DTP
Cre02 + Carnage
Cordygen05
Ultra RagNOrok
ThermXX
Diamond Cuts (MaxMuscle Brand Fat Burners)
Testpro/MANIAC/HgHpro
Ghenerate
IGH-1
Jack3d
Suppress C

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154690-combination-great-things.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149988-shhhh-very-very.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145765-cel-s-pct.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144625-may-ghenerate-i.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141960-7lbs-1-clown.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137815-feel-power-cre.html

[/ATTACH]

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Attachments

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome app Aaelael!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howdy! I was going through the company promotions and Beta Peak caught my eye. I'm currently a NANBF bodybuilder that is just stepping into the scene. I would like to think that I have made a great name for myself here on AM and would like to submit my application

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 214.5 6.8%

Bodytype: Athletic/ Bigger than your average. .

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?: Anabolic Minds/DS Supplements

I think one of the things that seperates me from the rest is my enthusiam about life in general. I'm an upcoming natural bodybuilder that is make a name for himself in Minnesota and Would like to continue making my name in Bodybuilding and Business. I have been training my whole life due to the fact that I was a huge hockey player. but I have been focusing on more bodybuilding movements for the last 2 years. I place 2nd place in the novice divison at the Mr. Minnesota. This was my first competition and I plan on competiting for a very long time! I'm currently training with a two powerlifting coaches and nutritionist that understand how my body works. I don't cheat on my diet and can give specifics on macros and micro's if needed. I'm currently training for another competition in Oct. 16th and figure would be a great addition due to my lower bodyfat content. I Enjoy HIT styling training but also embrance slower controlled movements for muscle density. I will have to say that you won't be dissapointed with my log that i run. There high intensity, a lot of fun and I will be able to give a fair comparison to some other beta products i have ran.

Monday - LEGS - Squats/Leg Press/Lunges/Extentions
Will sub Squats and Lunges depending on Bodyfat for SLD/Good Mornings and Curls

Tuesday - Back/Bi Cep - BB Row/Unassisted Row/Seated Row
Straight Bar Curls - Incline IsoLation Curls - These can be subbed for Ez bar curls and preacher curls

Wednesday - Shoulders - Standing BB Press/Seated DB Press/Arnolds/REAR and Fron Delt Raises

Thursday - Cardio
Traps/Calves - Standing Calf Raises/Reverse Raises/BB Raises/DB Raises

Friday - Front Squat/Deads/Lat Pull Downs/Lat Pull Down Machine

Saturday - Chest - Incline BB Bench/Flat DB Press/Tricep Ext/Cable flys - can be subbed for Machine Flys Incline DB Flys/Dips

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently doing 25minutes tuesday - saturday on the elipticals/stair master and or stationary bike

Extenze
Sarm

View attachment 35012
Make sure you add another 700 total calories to this diet for new maintance on muscle
about 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 1.5gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Decrease Muscle Fatigue/Increase Size but mainly Density

Long Term Goal: To Become an official IFPA Pro

H-drol
M-drol
DTP
Cre02 + Carnage
Cordygen05
Ultra RagNOrok
ThermXX
Diamond Cuts (MaxMuscle Brand Fat Burners)
Testpro/MANIAC/HgHpro
Ghenerate
IGH-1
Jack3d
Suppress C

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154690-combination-great-things.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149988-shhhh-very-very.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145765-cel-s-pct.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144625-may-ghenerate-i.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141960-7lbs-1-clown.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137815-feel-power-cre.html

[/ATTACH]

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes
Best app ever! I'd love to see Aaelael log this!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Best app ever! I'd love to see Aaelael log this!
JUDGEMENTDAY!!! HOW THE HECK ARE YA!!! hahah i would say your app isn't to shabby as well!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of those apps are damn solid, I'll give it til then end of the week (Friday) and make my final selections.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Both of those apps are damn solid, I'll give it til then end of the week (Friday) and make my final selections.
Definately Tim, would like to have more apps but these are solid.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
David hands down. Awesome logs just check his previous ones sponsored an non sponsored.

SBT

SBT

Awards
Well I was gonna throw an app into the mix, but not so sure I could hang with the ones in here already! ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was gonna throw an app into the mix, but not so sure I could hang with the ones in here already! ;)
To quote Lil Jon, "Throw it up" lol, seriously though throw up your app. There are some amazing ones already (as to be expected on AM), but you'll have a great chance to win as we need 4 loggers and there arent an extraordinary amounts of apps up yet.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and submit it, like Tim said it's worth a chance.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
n E UPDATES

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
NEED MORE APPS!!!

Come on guys or gals, need some more apps to choose from. Great opportunity here!!!!:dance:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm?? anything ever come about with this??

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty interesting supp here.how did this end up going?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
pretty interesting supp here.how did this end up going?
Didn't get enough interest over here for some reason. One of the applicants was currently running another log. If there is now some interest I can check with our lead rep and get someone hooked up.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DOH!! Well you know if you need somebody! I'll be right here and some other places too :lol:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get enough interest over here for some reason. One of the applicants was currently running another log. If there is now some interest I can check with our lead rep and get someone hooked up.
Yep, if we can get some good interest in here we can get some Peak Beta to loggers!

DOH!! Well you know if you need somebody! I'll be right here and some other places too :lol:
Your log is awesome, if you want to run Peak Beta for us after your current log just let me know!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to say this promo is still open!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double Bump!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yep, if we can get some good interest in here we can get some Peak Beta to loggers!

Your log is awesome, if you want to run Peak Beta for us after your current log just let me know!
I will let you know as soon as my current logs come to a close. . I would have no problem Testing this product if MN will allow me to! Thank you for the opportunity thus far and I will make sure to PM you when i'm done with my show! :stickp4:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will let you know as soon as my current logs come to a close. . I would have no problem Testing this product if MN will allow me to! Thank you for the opportunity thus far and I will make sure to PM you when i'm done with my show! :stickp4:
sounds great.

Did you hear Jeff, FitCopForLife, won the overall at his show!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
sounds great.

Did you hear Jeff, FitCopForLife, won the overall at his show!!!
Better Believe it!!! Congratz to the MN team!! Thats a great victory!! The road to success is build through the hardwork and determination of an individual :cheers:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better Believe it!!! Congratz to the MN team!! Thats a great victory!! The road to success is build through the hardwork and determination of an individual :cheers:
O ya, Jeff is the man around MN now, Catherine and I have spoken at length about just how impressive he is. And not just as a bodybuilders, as a complete human being. He works hard, raises a family, never complains, and trains to win. There is nothing more to ask in person that is a valuable asset to our company!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
O ya, Jeff is the man around MN now, Catherine and I have spoken at length about just how impressive he is. And not just as a bodybuilders, as a complete human being. He works hard, raises a family, never complains, and trains to win. There is nothing more to ask in person that is a valuable asset to our company!
It really makes you take a minute to smell the roses when you hear things like that. . .Nobody is perfect but its how we portray ourselves during those moments of imperfection that make us so special. . . I'm glad to hear that MN has found an individual like jeff and yourself to keep the proper representation of a solid supplement company!! :fing02: Nothing but good things to say around here!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really makes you take a minute to smell the roses when you hear things like that. . .Nobody is perfect but its how we portray ourselves during those moments of imperfection that make us so special. . . I'm glad to hear that MN has found an individual like jeff and yourself to keep the proper representation of a solid supplement company!! :fing02: Nothing but good things to say around here!
very well said.