*** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!!​

PES is proud to present ERASE, our second supplement release in our history, to celebrate this exciting time with us and with the Pre Sale going on, which by the way is an introduction SALE of $18.99 that for a very limited time (3 days left!), we decided to also start a contest for THREE free bottles of ERASE, we're planning on running this contest till the weekend the product is released so get your apps in guys!!​

What is Erase?

ERASE is a powerful supplement that may:

* ERASE ESTROGEN
* ERASE CORTISOL
* ERASE FAT STORAGE
* INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
* INCREASE FAT LOSS
* INCREASE SEX DRIVE
* INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
* INCREASE RECOVERY

How is all of this possible in just one supplement?

ERASE works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state. It is the most synergistic natural aromatase inhibitor to hit the market.

ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass in a very safe manner. These benefits are possible through the mechanism of decreasing estrogen and cortisol. Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

ERASE is a potent Anti-Estrogen and Anti-catabolic compound. But let’s just focus on one thing at a time…

ERASE is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme less of your testosterone converts to estrogen and more is left as testosterone. The result? INCREASED TESTOSTERONE!

Application To Enter:

1. Describe how Erase will help you and what you will stack with it:
2. Age:
3. Height/Weight:
4. Years Training:
5. Prior AI use:
6. Current supplements:​

Lottery style. If you enter you have a chance to win. Post as many stacks as you want! If you post more than 5 stacks, you get 2 entrees. No more than two.

Lets get some applications in, all winners must keep log updated 5x per week, sorry.... US only!​
[/QUOTE]

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: I am estrogen sensitive and have to be careful when I use any supplements that any sort of mimetic properties and increase testosterone. I am also heavily considering starting a Test E cycle in the very near future.

2. Age: 26

3. Height/Weight: 5'10", 200 lbs

4. Years Training: 8 years weights, 4 years MMA

5. Prior AI use: ATD, 6-bromo, Trans Formestane, Letro

6. Current supplements: Sesamin, Fish Oil, Micellar Casein, Whey

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: Easy, Erase will help me eradicate estrogen! :p Seriously, I'm coming off a non-aromatizing cycle and I'm ready to hit PCT hard. I have plenty of natty TB's, but I don't have that AI that I need ;) I am hopeful that Erase will replace my go-to AI.
2. Age: 27
3. Height/Weight: 5'6"/170lbs
4. Years Training: 10
5. Prior AI use: tamoxifen citrate, clomiphene citrate, 6-bromo, I3C
6. Current supplements: Spring Valley Fish Oil, NOW Adam (mv), Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, several proteins

EDIT: I would stack Erase with Cellucor P-6 Extreme, masularia accuminata and Applied Nutriceuticals Drive !!! I've been pondering the idea of tossing in DAA :eek:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in this guys, it is some good stuff!
was wondering if there was going to be an opp to log in the near future....hmmmmm.....@ Delta Force/PES: are you looking for this to be run solo or in a stack of 'sorts' ?

SBT

SBT

Awards
awesome! contests are always fun!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets here how Erase will help everyone and how YOU will stack it!!!

Give me some Erase stacks...Ive got a hundred ideas...but I want to see all of yours

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Give me some Erase stacks...Ive got a hundred ideas...but I want to see all of yours
Hmmm...

Erase
Divanil
Icariin
Rhodiola
Forskolin

This would be a hell of a recomp stack along with some nice aggression, pumps, endurance, and cAMP boosting.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Describe how Erase will help you: It will act as an on cycle AI for me for my upcoming run. Always had some estrogen issues so this would be a safety harness for the run.
2. Age: 26
3. Height/Weight: 5'5 150lbs
4. Years Training: 3 almost 4
5. Prior AI use: ATD, 6 Bromo, and then the AI's included in something like stoked, testopro, asgt....and letro
6. Current supplements: Alpha t2, recreate, chain'd out, nutrapro, eas l-glutamine, fish oil, multi v

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...

Erase
Divanil
Icariin
Rhodiola
Forskolin

This would be a hell of a recomp stack along with some nice aggression, pumps, endurance, and cAMP boosting.
MMmmmm.... I love me some Rhodiola and Forsk combined, throw in some Bacopa and you got yourself the likes of cAMPHIBOLIC and then some.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: I was hoping I would not have to stack Erase. Hopefully it can increase my test but not lower my estrogen to the point where all other AIs have and causes libido to go down the tank. If I could find a sweet spot for this stuff and not always be pursuing other natural avenues and stacks, then I might have a supp for life and save myself a lot of money down the road.

2. Age:38

3. Height/Weight: 5' 11", 184lbs

4. Years Training:~10

5. Prior AI use: ATD, 6OXO, Bromo, and Formestane

6. Current supplements: DAA and DTH

Edit: Well if I were going to stack it I would add it to my favorite test booster Diesel Test Hardcore for some good symmetry hopefully. I would expect all the ways that DTH improves both free and total test, lowers estrogen, decreases prolactin and lowers cortisol to only get a whole lot better when stacked with Erase.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
was wondering if there was going to be an opp to log in the near future....hmmmmm.....@ Delta Force/PES: are you looking for this to be run solo or in a stack of 'sorts' ?
yo can run this solo but we're really looking for creative ways how ppl will stack Erase!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you:

I was hoping I would not have to stack Erase. Hopefully it can increase my test but not lower my estrogen to the point where all other AIs have and causes libido to go down the tank. If I could find a sweet spot for this stuff and not always be pursuing other natural avenues and stacks, then I might have a supp for life and save myself a lot of money down the road.

Youve used every OTC AI it seems!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Youve used every OTC AI it seems!
And believe me I have tried every way in the book to minimize the loss of libido and joint issues that arose from taking them. Tried cycling it every few days...varying dosages, introducing DHEA, 4AD AKA "Spookyderm some time ago" , MACA, splitting the capules in 2-4 times smaller, etc....but no luck. I must be extremely estrogen sensitive. But don't get me wrong they did produce results but not worth the negative sides. Just my opinion.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

* ERASE ESTROGEN
* ERASE CORTISOL
* ERASE FAT STORAGE
* INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
* INCREASE FAT LOSS
* INCREASE SEX DRIVE
* INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
* INCREASE RECOVERY

-contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass in a very safe manner. These benefits are possible through the mechanism of decreasing estrogen and cortisol. Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

-is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme less of your testosterone converts to estrogen and more is left as testosterone. The result? INCREASED TESTOSTERONE!

Post how YOU think Erase would make a great stack, and why your stack works

1. Describe how Erase will help you: As described above is why Erase will help me ;) specifically, I tend to be an ecto in terms of gaining LBM and the cortisol control facet of Erase is most intriguing to me and how elevated C levels might be inhibiting gains I might otherwise be seeing or have been seeing over the last few months of training all out, let alone the numerous other characteristics it has directly related to building LBM.
2. Age: 34
3. Height/Weight: 6’...ok, ok, 5’ 11.75” / 176 lbs
4. Years Training: 15 (more serious last 2 years)
5. Prior AI use: Formadrol, Propadrol EP, (GNC version) M1-D
6. Current supplements: Pink Magic, DAA, M1-D (GNC version), Nl-Octrain, Nl-Lean, GHenerate/Powerfull (combo), BCAA’s,
Fish oil, Whey, occasional OEP/RC combo....winding this stack down over the next 2 weeks.

Stack 1: (almost identical stack I’m on now and loving it, Erase would fit like an ‘AI glove’ in this stack, esp with its cortisol controlling MOA plus ‘extries’ combined with 2 other natty T-boosters & GH promoters, solid!)
Pink Magic
DAA
Erase
GHenerate/IGH-1 or Blue GrowtH

Stack 2:
Phyto-Test or TestoPRO (have heard rave reviews about these 2 prods alone, toss in another T-boost, Erase & up your GH, Chachi like!)
DAA
Erase

Stack 3 (this would be fun to experiment with 2 great strength boosters coupled with GH...then followed up with AI support and added T-boosting & GH output)
Natadrol
Pink Magic
GHenerate
(Pct)
Erase + DAA

Stack 4 (all promising and/or solid products already, put em all together and turn the T blender on)
Triazole
TestoPRO
Blue GrowtH
(6 week run followed by)
Erase
DAA
Blue GrowtH

Stack 5:
Thinking....thinking....

Ok, simplistic Stack 5:
Erase
DAA
OEP/A2-T stack

Bam!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: I am in the middle of my first ever true bulk (I didn't fully understand the nutrition side of the game until about less than a year ago). I didn't have any noticeable effects from adding 6-bromo into my regime - not to say it didn't work, but I couldn't detect it. I'm getting ready to cut up soon, and looking forward to what it'll look like with all the new added muscle underneath. I loved Alpha T2 when I stacked it with OEP for my last cut (got down to 208 from ~225; lowest/most shredded I'd been in 4 years). I trust you guys and had already planned on bringing T2 back into my cut when I start it up - I'd love to bring Erase into the mix, too. And in fact, I'll be buying it at the dirt-cheap pre-sale price anyway! But I can't say I wouldn't like a free bottle to log as well ;)
2. Age: 25
3. Height/Weight: 6'1" / 240lbs (up from 208 ~ 2 months ago)
4. Years Training: 11
5. Prior AI use: 6-bromo
6. Current supplements: lol...

Pink Magic
Prime
PowerFULL
ReCreate
Super Cissus RX powder
Anabolic Pump / P-Slin preceding all larger carb meals
Orange Triad
Orange Oximega
4:1:1 BCAA mix / Creatine Monohydrate / Glutamine (intra-workout)
AAKG powder (pre-workout)
BC+EAA (pre-workout)

(Almost through Week 7 of my Bulk, up 20lbs - 2.5" on thighs / 1.5" on arms. Probably running this another 3 weeks before starting to cut.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deleted......

just saw the log part. i wouldnt be able to do this for several months......and im not sure if i can commit to it at that time so ill pass.

nice contest however, good luck to the winner.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Application To Enter:

1. Describe how Erase will help you and what you will stack with it: I am going to use Erase's Test boosting and Anti Estrogen properties to help pack on as much lean muscle mass as i can in a 6 week cycle that one bottle supplies. I am going stack with with 2 bottles of Mass FX (dosed 4/6) so that i can best utiliize the testosterone advantage i will get from using Erase. With a good diet, even an Ecto like myself should be able to do better than a pound a week.
2. Age: 22
3. Height/Weight: 5'10'' 174lbs
4. Years Training: 7
5. Prior AI use: Inhibit-E, Formadrol, Stoked, Reversitol v2
6. Current supplements: Reversitol V2 (pct for M1-D, MMv2), Creatine, Whey, Gainers, Fish oil, Opti-men Multi, Reset AD, White Flood-ASGT-Motivate, Ghenerate/I-GH-1.​

*note - I'm US, but an APO
**note - Also could add DAA to the stack. Although sometimes Keeping it simple is key, as long as you have good products :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some sexy applications up in here
I tried to photoshop a bikini onto mine to be more alluring...but it wouldn't stay on when I posted it up...tried several times...so, sorry for the nude app....hopefully it won't cause any server probs for anyone... :ntome:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to photoshop a bikini onto mine to be more alluring...but it wouldn't stay on when I posted it up...tried several times...so, sorry for the nude app....hopefully it won't cause any server probs for anyone... :ntome:
hahahaha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Erase will help me keep estrogen in check as I finally make that push to seeing a 6-pack. Primary stacking items would likely be TestoPRO, HGHpro, and bulk DAA. Another stack option would be with Natadrol along with bulk DAA.

2. Age:43
3. Height/Weight: 5'10" 192ish
4. Years Training: 4
5. Prior AI use: ATD, Formestane, 6-Bromo, Letrozole, Anastrozole, Exemestane plus probably more
6. Current supplements: Drive, HGHUp, Free Test, Bulk DAA, multivitamin, twinlabs emulsified fish oil, magnesium citrate, zinc, assorted preworkout products

EDIT when I say bulk DAA, its actually bulk sodium d-aspartate.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you and what you will stack with it: Will use this in my pct for the one, which I have a week and half left. Was planning some LG love for pct (formadrol, t-911, asgt, bc+eaa, postal, GHenerate+I-GH-1), I would like to give erase a try in place of the formadrol
3. Height/Weight: 5'11"/210
4. Years Training: 7
5. Prior AI use: formadrol, 6-bromo, reversitol v1, tamoxifen
6. Current supplements: The One, ASGT, BC+EAA, supports and staples

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

how about test cyp/at-2 and ERASE!!! going to be using aps testatropin too.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: I was hoping I would not have to stack Erase. Hopefully it can increase my test but not lower my estrogen to the point where all other AIs have and causes libido to go down the tank. If I could find a sweet spot for this stuff and not always be pursuing other natural avenues and stacks, then I might have a supp for life and save myself a lot of money down the road.

Edit: Well if I were going to stack it I would add it to my favorite test booster Diesel Test Hardcore for some good symmetry hopefully. I would expect all the ways that DTH improves both free and total test, lowers estrogen, decreases prolactin and lowers cortisol to only get a whole lot better when stacked with Erase.
My bad...just noticed this is US only. No Canadians allowed...boo hooo!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: I am in the middle of my first ever true bulk (I didn't fully understand the nutrition side of the game until about less than a year ago). I didn't have any noticeable effects from adding 6-bromo into my regime - not to say it didn't work, but I couldn't detect it. I'm getting ready to cut up soon, and looking forward to what it'll look like with all the new added muscle underneath. I loved Alpha T2 when I stacked it with OEP for my last cut (got down to 208 from ~225; lowest/most shredded I'd been in 4 years). I trust you guys and had already planned on bringing T2 back into my cut when I start it up - I'd love to bring Erase into the mix, too. And in fact, I'll be buying it at the dirt-cheap pre-sale price anyway! But I can't say I wouldn't like a free bottle to log as well ;)
3. Height/Weight: 6'1" / 240lbs (up from 208 ~ 2 months ago)
4. Years Training: 11
5. Prior AI use: 6-bromo
6. Current supplements: lol...

Pink Magic
Prime
PowerFULL
ReCreate
Super Cissus RX powder
Anabolic Pump / P-Slin preceding all larger carb meals
Orange Triad
Orange Oximega
4:1:1 BCAA mix / Creatine Monohydrate / Glutamine (intra-workout)
AAKG powder (pre-workout)
BC+EAA (pre-workout)

(Almost through Week 7 of my Bulk, up 20lbs - 2.5" on thighs / 1.5" on arms. Probably running this another 3 weeks before starting to cut.)
Forgot to mention how I'll actually use Erase. It will be paired up with T2 and alongside a test-booster and something else to help increase/maintain strength and a higher-stim fat burner...I have a couple ideas up my sleeve, but haven't decided for sure yet (won't til I am about a week from stopping my bulk).

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
hmmm

Erase will help me keep my cortisol and estrogen down as I am most of the time stressed from my government job, daughter's mom, and P90x. Also, im at the age where my test is beginning to get lower. I know it will aid in helping me keep that up as I go through the rigors of life.

Height/Weight: 5'11, 280

Years Training: 15

Prior AI use: asgt..but thats not really an AI (more of a pre-wo)

Current Supplements: Nutrapro, BC+Eaa, Recompadrol, ASGT

STACKS........ALL STACKS INCLUDING THE ABOVE SUPPS)

ERASE+PINK MAGIC

ERASE+TESTOPRO

ERASE+ATHLETIX TITANIUM

ERASE+HGHPRO

ERASE+POWERFULL

ERASE+AT2

ERASE+PROTOCOL+PERFORM

ERASE+AX

ERASE+BIOFORGE

NOW FOR THE MOTHER OF ALL STACKS IMO:

ERASE+PERFORM+TITANIUM+BLUE GROWTH(THIS IS A SCARY STACK..LOL)

ONE MORE: ADIPOSE ANNIHILATION+ERASE+TESTOPRO+PERFORM+HGHPRO..DAMN!!! THIS COULD BE THE STACKS OF ALL STACKS..SMH

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do the winners have to log it? if so can it be in a while? (got my hands full right now)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
do the winners have to log it? if so can it be in a while? (got my hands full right now)
winners will need to log it, they should make updates at least 5x per week to keep the log active, we'd like to see logs up once it arrives. Lots of inquiring minds want to know more about Erase.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
winners will need to log it, they should make updates at least 5x per week to keep the log active, we'd like to see logs up once it arrives. Lots of inquiring minds want to know more about Erase.
thanks for clarification
in that case i have no choice but to be out :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just my 2 cents, but I would like to see what Rodja and Easy do with this. Both have kept very detailed logs in the past, and are knowledgeable about how this would work

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just my 2 cents, but I would like to see what Rodja and Easy do with this. Both have kept very detailed logs in the past, and are knowledgeable about how this would work
Thanks
:thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Describe how Erase will help you: Well I'm 52 .. do the math lol yah estrogen control is always an issue for us older lifters...
2. Age: 52

3. Height/Weight: 5'11", 220 lbs

4. Years Training: 25 years weights

5. Prior AI use: ATD, 6-bromo, Formestane

6. Current supplements: Curently just fish oil and Cissus

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good suggestion AE, they are definitely at the top of the list like you pointed out they run great logs and been part of AM community for a long time, but this contest is still open guys, keep those apps coming in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
already bought 2 bottles for my protomax pct. erase/testatpropin/at-2/hemodraulix/ghenerate/i-gh-1 and magnum from the ax give away.
and last but not least test cyp, lol.

natty-you think 3 caps is enough of erase???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Let get some more apps in here guys... remember you can apply more than once!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for all you guys who doubt this compound, it is getting rave reviews on other boards. wow-i am really excited to try this.:bigok:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of other stacks, but they all involve unnatural and possibly Class III items :D

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I applied with about ten stacks!!!!!!! A brutha just trying to get a bottle.. I'll log the hell out of erase I don't erase.. My job revolves around the Internet.. Here goes another stack tho.

Erase,tcf-1, bluegrowth, at2, and testopro

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry meant to say I don't care not I don't erase..lmao...but as a bigger man with a little bit of man boobs I would love to see if this helps...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I applied with about ten stacks!!!!!!! A brutha just trying to get a bottle.. I'll log the hell out of erase I don't erase.. My job revolves around the Internet.. Here goes another stack tho.

Erase,tcf-1, bluegrowth, at2, and testopro

Haha, i love honesty.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright since I only needed 3 more stacks to hit 5 I'll go with

ALRI ergomax LMG (note this is not Max LMG, but the other product)@20mg/day till bottle runs out+ 150mg test-e/wk
Designer Supplements Superdrol @ 20mg/day for 4 weeks + test-e @ 150mg/wk
Max LMG @ 125mg/day + test-e @ 150/wk

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha, erase, horny goat weed, maca and tribulus alatus