Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition

Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo

We are looking for 20 people to try a 3-4 day supply of HGHpro and give a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum.

Contest is simple in less than 50 words tell us what first attracted you to Anabolic Innovations and what is your favorite Anabolic Innovations product. We will pick 20 people by random sequence generator.

RULES

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old.

2. Be a resident of the U.S.

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum.

4. Contest will end 8-31-2010 at 5 P.M. EST.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

In.

See my posts in Gamers hghpro log.. have tried powerfull and ghenerate to help with sleep with no success.

* testopro is fave AI supp
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

to be completley honest, the first thing that drew me in to AI was the people who work for them. AI reps are good people and knowledgable at that. I respect that part of the company FIRST...and then began to learn about the products.

The product I have seen the most from would have to be Glycobol.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

What attracted me to ai was your reputation. When i asked others on this site for good cycle support i was sent to you. Finishing up my stack of stoked testopro and perform got amazing results. Favorite product is Testopro
  5. Banned

I'd love a chance to do this! i'd do the review... all that stuff... please pick me
    i liked motivate... seemed to get me going and kept me focused on my workout
    as far as being attracted... i have to be honest... i love the name of the company... ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS... what a kick ass name for a supp company... the name alone gets me pumped...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

AI hasn't let me down yet. Cycle support has saved me hours of time and put cash in my pocket. I don't have to fumble around with tons of pills like i used to, to give my organs protection and keep my cycle smooth.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would love to try HGHPRO, I've used Powerfull and HGH UP, still havn't given HGHPRO a try.

What attracted me to AI, was the simply outstanding reviews on TestoPro. I gave TestoPro a shot and loved it, it worked way better for me then Activate Xtreme. Then I entered the snow bunny contest, which I won, they sent me a bottle of Glycobol, free T-shirt and samples of Motivate and Perform(which I was also impressed with). I wear my AI T-shirt with pride, because the supplements work great and the reps are wonderful people. They have amazing customer service and very kind people who care about their customers, and with very good prices for today's economy.

Also taking a weeks worth of Stoked before my grappling tounry and loving it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hook it up bro
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Great Promo!

Ct deuce that's a really good answer.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Here to studys log on hgh pro is what got me hyped to try it, although I have not tried it yet, I have used powerfull and somidren gh and would love to compare hgh pro to these in a mini review
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in bro!! ready!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Reputation and representation. Both qualities draw me to AI. Testopro is my fav product so far!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

To tell you the truth I have not had the chance to try any of the AI products but they are couple of them on my list to try(Glycobol is the first one ) but what I like about the company is that the reps always help, respond back, and your supplements have amazing reviews! Also I have many things on my list to log on AM back to back so I would be able to give a review but I would have to throw it into my log cause its something that I'll be taking. Also I'm 20.
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hummm...where do i start-how about testopro testopro testopro testopro. my favorite anabolic innovations product, let me think about it:

TESTOPRO!!!

I was 3 months into trt and my test level was getting back to normal, i wanted something to free up this new test so when ai offered to let me log their new product i was very excited. my results were outstanding-i hadn't felt that good in 20 years-testopro instantly went to head of the class as one of my favorite products-and i have tried a lot of products. i recommend that everyone try this product, and i hope you benefit from it as much as i do!!!!
  15. Banned

HGHpro is awesome, just hit up my log and find out. BTW, im naturally an insomniac
    The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old. Im over 18 so no problem there.

2. Be a resident of the U.S. or Canada. Live in Georgia so another green light.

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. I wont mind posting a mini review.

Right now I have been having a hard time sleeping. Especially since I am on cycle when sleep is very important. I break my body down but Im not getting enough sleep to help it repair all the damage Im doing.

I am a big fan of AI Cycle Support. That is what attracted to me to the company from the get go. Plus all the reps r always helpful even when it comes to general supps not just the AI line aka not just pimping. Been meaning to pick up a bottle of this but I have so much of LG's sleep stack I havent gotten around to trying HGHPro. Oh ya Im running "tren" which means HGHPro would be a great addition.
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. I wont mind posting a mini review.

Right now I have been having a hard time sleeping. Especially since I am on cycle when sleep is very important. I break my body down but Im not getting enough sleep to help it repair all the damage Im doing.

I am a big fan of AI Cycle Support. That is what attracted to me to the company from the get go. Plus all the reps r always helpful even when it comes to general supps not just the AI line aka not just pimping. Been meaning to pick up a bottle of this but I have so much of LG's sleep stack I havent gotten around to trying HGHPro. Oh ya Im running "tren" which means HGHPro would be a great addition.
    HGHpro is right up your alley.. Seriously, this is an amazing sleep product! And with amazing sleeps comes all the benefits
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    HGHpro is awesome, just hit up my log and find out. BTW, im naturally an insomniac
    The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...
    We can tell by the time of day that you post here at AM
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    We can tell by the time of day that you post here at AM
    Lol true.. I post from 6am until 1am sometimes hehe...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Haha Im the same way. On here late. Need some sleep to recovery from the heavy lifting.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah you give them the first 3 4 days worth free... then they're hooked lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I would love to do a trial run of this and give a review of it.

In the past I have used the Cycle Support with a couple of PHs I have done in the past and had no problems with it. I have been drawn to the company for it soild use of ingredances and essentials/Joint products. I have even tried the cookie mix.

Ok with the rules.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

I'm a huge fan of cycle support (staple for me the past 3 years). Would like to give this a shot too!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!

Random sequence generator?? Oooh, thatís hot, Mr. Peabody.

Iíve actually not had the good fortune of trying any AI products. However my fav AI product YET to try is hands down, TestoPRO AI initially jumped on my radar after reading about the experiences & sentiments that DreamWeaver has had about it and the product line, so you can thank him! Iíd love to try out HGHpro & of course post up a review. Iíve had great success with Powerfull and GHenerate/IGH-1, would like to see how they compare and review....

Ok, so thatís upwards of around 80 words....am I disqualified now? Daaaaahhhhhhmmm it!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Im in, I just ran a cycle of HGHup and I wanna see how this compares. HGHup gave me some good rest and helped with a recomp, I would like to see if this is better. Ive also used AI's cycle support but had to stop due to reaction to milk thistle
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you give them the first 3 4 days worth free... then they're hooked lol
    Damn DW you make us sound like pushers LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Can I just get a bottle for the hell of it. You would be my best-est AI rep friend EVA! Lets hope that computer picks my post number, wait, FUKK my post number is 13!!!! WTF!!!! sigh* I told you guys I don't have good luck even my posts number is 13 (sadly walks away with his head down*)
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

im in, hard to choose a fav. but i would have to go with cycle support just because it saves me and my body. I def save cash when i purchase it for my cycles.
  29. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Random sequence generator?? Oooh, thatís hot, Mr. Peabody.

Iíve actually not had the good fortune of trying any AI products. However my fav AI product YET to try is hands down, TestoPRO AI initially jumped on my radar after reading about the experiences & sentiments that DreamWeaver has had about it and the product line, so you can thank him! Iíd love to try out HGHpro & of course post up a review. Iíve had great success with Powerfull and GHenerate/IGH-1, would like to see how they compare and review....

Ok, so thatís upwards of around 80 words....am I disqualified now? Daaaaahhhhhhmmm it!
    Disqualified and negged LOL j/k.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

As a college athlete,this product would be very beneficial. I haven't had a chance to try an AI product,but I will give an honest log coming for a athlete.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Disqualified and negged LOL j/k.
    Ahhhh, such is life...spose it's a 'healthy' addiction that I tell people (face to face) I'm gonna neg them when they say something to me I don't agree with?....
    ....pls send me a bottle of each of your products for my review and utter enjoyment.....whhhhhhheeeeeee. ..best.promo.ever.....

on an unrelated note: I should prolly recap those Sharpies that are sitting beside me...
  32. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ahhhh, such is life...spose it's a 'healthy' addiction that I tell people (face to face) I'm gonna neg them when they say something to me I don't agree with?....
    ....pls send me a bottle of each of your products for my review and utter enjoyment.....whhhhhhheeeeeee. ..best.promo.ever.....

on an unrelated note: I should prolly recap those Sharpies that are sitting beside me...
    LMAO!!!!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180.6 lbs.

what benefits could i see from HGHpro ?

im 22 and have not tried any HGH products before.

cheers
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

If there is still room i would love to be in on this, i was going to run AI cycle next month with Swole and HGHpro,

looking to really advance myself and enter the BB world...i have a rigorous diet and exercise schedule every week

rest of my message got deleted somehow, anyway, AI has been more of a company i have looked at since the reps on here have been pretty useful in my process of gaining knowledge on the subject, not to mention i have heard nothing but good things from all AI products
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

What honestly drew me initally to AI was the offer of the free samples of Perform and Motivate. The promotion worked because now Motivate is my favorite early morning preworkt out stim and my favorate AI product.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I have had 2 neck surgeries which limits how heavy I can lift. Therefore, I want to use the best supplements available to get the most out of my workouts. I will give an honest evaluation of HGHpro. Anabolic Minds is a trusted site and AI supports it.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

HGH Pro

Damn where do i start?

I just finished logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 and would love to run a unbiased comparison of the two...

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress with the HGH sups fighting a rotator cuff injury

My progress this year has been pretty damn good if dont say so myself with my bench up over 100lbs and my waist down 9Ē and weight holding nicely at around 222lb.... YES those stats are correct and logged

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1
    10k views

Current log

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome
    16k views

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too

January 2010 Miami

Last week

Name:  IMG_2096.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.0 KB

This is great opportunity guys get your apps in ASAP
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been so amped to try this and you know I will give it a very fair review.

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old. - Yep, 28

2. Be a resident of the U.S. - Proud US resident

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. - Will do for sure!

4. Contest will end 8-31-2010 at 5 P.M. EST.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

OG in the hizzy!

I'd love to get in on this. My wife needs to get poked more often... All kidding aside, I've been out of the gym for about 3.5 years. Back in the days of the original Superdrol I used cyclesupport quite often. Great stuff. Now that I'm back in the gym I would welcome all the help I can get...

But seriously... The wife needs to get some extra poking...
  40. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

damn straight-the macuna extracted for l-dopa in hghpro would be great to counter any prolactin issues from the tren. i highly recommend you use a l-dopa product and some p5p when running tren.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI's HGH Pro Purple People Eaters Promo
    By Rodja in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. Jacked = 15 day supply
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:10 AM
  3. Nolvadex Supply
    By BigJoeski3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy