• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are looking for 20 people to try a 3-4 day supply of HGHpro and give a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum.

Contest is simple in less than 50 words tell us what first attracted you to Anabolic Innovations and what is your favorite Anabolic Innovations product. We will pick 20 people by random sequence generator.

RULES

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old.

2. Be a resident of the U.S.

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum.

4. Contest will end 8-31-2010 at 5 P.M. EST.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
In.

See my posts in Gamers hghpro log.. have tried powerfull and ghenerate to help with sleep with no success.

* testopro is fave AI supp

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
to be completley honest, the first thing that drew me in to AI was the people who work for them. AI reps are good people and knowledgable at that. I respect that part of the company FIRST...and then began to learn about the products.

The product I have seen the most from would have to be Glycobol.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
What attracted me to ai was your reputation. When i asked others on this site for good cycle support i was sent to you. Finishing up my stack of stoked testopro and perform got amazing results. Favorite product is Testopro

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love a chance to do this! i'd do the review... all that stuff... please pick me
i liked motivate... seemed to get me going and kept me focused on my workout
as far as being attracted... i have to be honest... i love the name of the company... ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS... what a kick ass name for a supp company... the name alone gets me pumped...

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
AI hasn't let me down yet. Cycle support has saved me hours of time and put cash in my pocket. I don't have to fumble around with tons of pills like i used to, to give my organs protection and keep my cycle smooth.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try HGHPRO, I've used Powerfull and HGH UP, still havn't given HGHPRO a try.

What attracted me to AI, was the simply outstanding reviews on TestoPro. I gave TestoPro a shot and loved it, it worked way better for me then Activate Xtreme. Then I entered the snow bunny contest, which I won, they sent me a bottle of Glycobol, free T-shirt and samples of Motivate and Perform(which I was also impressed with). I wear my AI T-shirt with pride, because the supplements work great and the reps are wonderful people. They have amazing customer service and very kind people who care about their customers, and with very good prices for today's economy.

Also taking a weeks worth of Stoked before my grappling tounry and loving it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Promo!

Ct deuce that's a really good answer.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Here to studys log on hgh pro is what got me hyped to try it, although I have not tried it yet, I have used powerfull and somidren gh and would love to compare hgh pro to these in a mini review :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Reputation and representation. Both qualities draw me to AI. Testopro is my fav product so far!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth I have not had the chance to try any of the AI products but they are couple of them on my list to try(Glycobol is the first one :) ) but what I like about the company is that the reps always help, respond back, and your supplements have amazing reviews! Also I have many things on my list to log on AM back to back so I would be able to give a review but I would have to throw it into my log cause its something that I'll be taking. Also I'm 20.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hummm...where do i start-how about testopro testopro testopro testopro. my favorite anabolic innovations product, let me think about it:

TESTOPRO!!!

I was 3 months into trt and my test level was getting back to normal, i wanted something to free up this new test so when ai offered to let me log their new product i was very excited. my results were outstanding-i hadn't felt that good in 20 years-testopro instantly went to head of the class as one of my favorite products-and i have tried a lot of products. i recommend that everyone try this product, and i hope you benefit from it as much as i do!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Must be at least 18 yrs old. Im over 18 so no problem there.

2. Be a resident of the U.S. or Canada. Live in Georgia so another green light.

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. I wont mind posting a mini review.

Right now I have been having a hard time sleeping. Especially since I am on cycle when sleep is very important. I break my body down but Im not getting enough sleep to help it repair all the damage Im doing.

I am a big fan of AI Cycle Support. That is what attracted to me to the company from the get go. Plus all the reps r always helpful even when it comes to general supps not just the AI line aka not just pimping. Been meaning to pick up a bottle of this but I have so much of LG's sleep stack I havent gotten around to trying HGHPro. Oh ya Im running "tren" which means HGHPro would be a great addition.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. I wont mind posting a mini review.

Right now I have been having a hard time sleeping. Especially since I am on cycle when sleep is very important. I break my body down but Im not getting enough sleep to help it repair all the damage Im doing.

I am a big fan of AI Cycle Support. That is what attracted to me to the company from the get go. Plus all the reps r always helpful even when it comes to general supps not just the AI line aka not just pimping. Been meaning to pick up a bottle of this but I have so much of LG's sleep stack I havent gotten around to trying HGHPro. Oh ya Im running "tren" which means HGHPro would be a great addition.
HGHpro is right up your alley.. Seriously, this is an amazing sleep product! And with amazing sleeps comes all the benefits :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Im the same way. On here late. Need some sleep to recovery from the heavy lifting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you give them the first 3 4 days worth free... then they're hooked lol

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do a trial run of this and give a review of it.

In the past I have used the Cycle Support with a couple of PHs I have done in the past and had no problems with it. I have been drawn to the company for it soild use of ingredances and essentials/Joint products. I have even tried the cookie mix.

Ok with the rules.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of cycle support (staple for me the past 3 years). Would like to give this a shot too!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

Random sequence generator?? Oooh, that’s hot, Mr. Peabody.

I’ve actually not had the good fortune of trying any AI products. However my fav AI product YET to try is hands down, TestoPRO :) AI initially jumped on my radar after reading about the experiences & sentiments that DreamWeaver has had about it and the product line, so you can thank him! I’d love to try out HGHpro & of course post up a review. I’ve had great success with Powerfull and GHenerate/IGH-1, would like to see how they compare and review....

Ok, so that’s upwards of around 80 words....am I disqualified now? Daaaaahhhhhhmmm it! :ntome:

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Im in, I just ran a cycle of HGHup and I wanna see how this compares. HGHup gave me some good rest and helped with a recomp, I would like to see if this is better. Ive also used AI's cycle support but had to stop due to reaction to milk thistle

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Can I just get a bottle for the hell of it. You would be my best-est AI rep friend EVA! :D Lets hope that computer picks my post number, wait, FUKK my post number is 13!!!! WTF!!!! sigh* I told you guys I don't have good luck even my posts number is 13 (sadly walks away with his head down*)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
im in, hard to choose a fav. but i would have to go with cycle support just because it saves me and my body. I def save cash when i purchase it for my cycles.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Random sequence generator?? Oooh, that’s hot, Mr. Peabody.

I’ve actually not had the good fortune of trying any AI products. However my fav AI product YET to try is hands down, TestoPRO :) AI initially jumped on my radar after reading about the experiences & sentiments that DreamWeaver has had about it and the product line, so you can thank him! I’d love to try out HGHpro & of course post up a review. I’ve had great success with Powerfull and GHenerate/IGH-1, would like to see how they compare and review....

Ok, so that’s upwards of around 80 words....am I disqualified now? Daaaaahhhhhhmmm it! :ntome:
Disqualified and negged LOL j/k.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a college athlete,this product would be very beneficial. I haven't had a chance to try an AI product,but I will give an honest log coming for a athlete.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disqualified and negged LOL j/k.
Ahhhh, such is life...spose it's a 'healthy' addiction that I tell people (face to face) I'm gonna neg them when they say something to me I don't agree with?....
....pls send me a bottle of each of your products for my review and utter enjoyment.....whhhhhhheeeeeee...best.promo.ever.....:bigok:

on an unrelated note: I should prolly recap those Sharpies that are sitting beside me...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh, such is life...spose it's a 'healthy' addiction that I tell people (face to face) I'm gonna neg them when they say something to me I don't agree with?....
....pls send me a bottle of each of your products for my review and utter enjoyment.....whhhhhhheeeeeee...best.promo.ever.....:bigok:

on an unrelated note: I should prolly recap those Sharpies that are sitting beside me...
LMAO!!!!

hexstatic

Awards
what benefits could i see from HGHpro ?

im 22 and have not tried any HGH products before.

cheers

TeamT10

Awards
If there is still room i would love to be in on this, i was going to run AI cycle next month with Swole and HGHpro,

looking to really advance myself and enter the BB world...i have a rigorous diet and exercise schedule every week

rest of my message got deleted somehow, anyway, AI has been more of a company i have looked at since the reps on here have been pretty useful in my process of gaining knowledge on the subject, not to mention i have heard nothing but good things from all AI products

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
What honestly drew me initally to AI was the offer of the free samples of Perform and Motivate. The promotion worked because now Motivate is my favorite early morning preworkt out stim and my favorate AI product.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have had 2 neck surgeries which limits how heavy I can lift. Therefore, I want to use the best supplements available to get the most out of my workouts. I will give an honest evaluation of HGHpro. Anabolic Minds is a trusted site and AI supports it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
HGH Pro

Damn where do i start?

I just finished logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 and would love to run a unbiased comparison of the two...

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress with the HGH sups fighting a rotator cuff injury

My progress this year has been pretty damn good if dont say so myself with my bench up over 100lbs and my waist down 9” and weight holding nicely at around 222lb.... YES those stats are correct and logged

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html
10k views

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html
16k views

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

January 2010 Miami

Last week

IMG_2096.jpg

This is great opportunity guys get your apps in ASAP

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been so amped to try this and you know I will give it a very fair review.

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old. - Yep, 28

2. Be a resident of the U.S. - Proud US resident

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum. - Will do for sure!

4. Contest will end 8-31-2010 at 5 P.M. EST.

mymilkexpired

Awards
OG in the hizzy!

I'd love to get in on this. My wife needs to get poked more often... All kidding aside, I've been out of the gym for about 3.5 years. Back in the days of the original Superdrol I used cyclesupport quite often. Great stuff. Now that I'm back in the gym I would welcome all the help I can get...

But seriously... The wife needs to get some extra poking...:boobies:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn straight-the macuna extracted for l-dopa in hghpro would be great to counter any prolactin issues from the tren. i highly recommend you use a l-dopa product and some p5p when running tren.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
stuff is off the hook...started on Monday and I love it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what benefits could i see from HGHpro ?

im 22 and have not tried any HGH products before.

cheers
The HGHpro will help you with a deeper more restful sleep and will help alot with recovery. This is one supp that is good for all ages.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn straight-the macuna extracted for l-dopa in hghpro would be great to counter any prolactin issues from the tren. i highly recommend you use a l-dopa product and some p5p when running tren.
Really.

Then I double want it then I'm currently running Tren E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im 22 yrs old the first thing that attracted me to ai was the use of this forum and always hearing about ai products in alot of threads my favorites that ive tried are testpro and glycobol. i would love to try HGHpro next

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if it helps me with my sleep and recovery. This would become a staple. Nuff said!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGHpro is right up your alley.. Seriously, this is an amazing sleep product! And with amazing sleeps comes all the benefits :D
Yes recovery is so important in bodybuilding , deeper sleep equals deeper recovery. and of course feeling better.

The increased Gh made me look fuller and bigger, it takes a few weeks to see results of bigger and fuller muscles. I used HghPro a few times and greatly think it has helped me , my last run was eight weeks and I loved it.I am going to add it in my final eight weeks to my contest coming up.