ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everyone likes free stuff

    If its free its me - thats my outlook
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    2 days left on the sale after today
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

    I'm excited about this. I suspect maybe the aromasin I got from a new company might be funky in some way (underdosed?) and want to see if I notice any tightening with erase. Plan on trying APS Phenadrine which looks like a killer stim and deciding if I will run some other non-stims.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    17.48%

    What about Erase and DHT levels (expecially comparing it to formestane)?
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    What about Erase and DHT levels (expecially comparing it to formestane)?
    Erase does not effect DHT! Unless you have a rise in test, then DHT may rise, which is a good thing
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Erase does not effect DHT! Unless you have a rise in test, then DHT may rise, which is a good thing
    ^^^^^correct
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is prime for such cycles. The exogenous test triggers the bodys feedback loop and raises aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Now lets take the aromatase out of the equation and you have your blood stream riddled with test.

    Since it is dose dependent, you can find your sweet spot so you do not fully crush estrogen, but keep it in a healthy balance to lubricate your joints and promote positive water balance.

    Being dry is great and all, but during a fat daddy cycle like that, you want to hold some water to promote hypertrophy.
    sold-if it will work on a fat daddy cycle like that, it should kick azz on my measly 200mg weekly test cyp.
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
  9. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I took estro by ACL does that turn to hydrox test? im buying a few bottles for me and my room mate. ( Erase)
  10. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    576421
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I took estro by ACL does that turn to hydrox test? im buying a few bottles for me and my room mate. ( Erase)
    At real SMALL amounts especially since its oral.
    doing my own thang!
  11. New Member
    Musclefever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%

    question to nattydisaster....is pes available here in europe? because i cant find a retailer with pes products...thanks
  12. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Musclefever View Post
    question to nattydisaster....is pes available here in europe? because i cant find a retailer with pes products...thanks
    Mate AT2 is available in the UK, there's a thread in the PES supplement section, also NP do ship if you're prepared to pay the shipping,etc but really only works if you buy enough products. If you're UK based I posted a thread in the NP section of the board on advising UK members how to calculate the hidden costs.

    Hope this helps bro... But no don't think ERASE will be available in Europe just yet
  13. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

    I'm waiting to get my bottle then deciding if I want to do a log...

    I HATE taking pics with this damn gyno and I don't post a ton so not sure it it will get a following enough to be worth the time. Will review for sure any maybe do a log updated from time to time.
  14. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I'm waiting to get my bottle then deciding if I want to do a log...

    I HATE taking pics with this damn gyno and I don't post a ton so not sure it it will get a following enough to be worth the time. Will review for sure any maybe do a log updated from time to time.
    You could always take the pics, and then decide bro, there's nothing worse than deciding afterwards that the results were soo good that you wish you'd taken pics and it's too late... My view is log it! Logs provide support, motivation and encouragement from other members, we're all here for the same reason - log it, I'll sub bro
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    You could always take the pics, and then decide bro, there's nothing worse than deciding afterwards that the results were soo good that you wish you'd taken pics and it's too late... My view is log it! Logs provide support, motivation and encouragement from other members, we're all here for the same reason - log it, I'll sub bro
    x2
  16. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    You could always take the pics, and then decide bro, there's nothing worse than deciding afterwards that the results were soo good that you wish you'd taken pics and it's too late... My view is log it! Logs provide support, motivation and encouragement from other members, we're all here for the same reason - log it, I'll sub bro
    Yeah. Hopefully I get it by the end of this coming week and I'll consider. I honestly don't get much of change from anything anymore unless it starts with tren and ends in bolone ha (also gave me boobs though...)
  17. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%

    Took advantage of the sale. Will this stack well with a natty test booster? Because I am thinking of logging Erase and Supremacy together.
  18. New Member
    louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    27025
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    45.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Took advantage of the sale. Will this stack well with a natty test booster? Because I am thinking of logging Erase and Supremacy together.
    This will stack very well with a Test Booster. TCF-1, Testopro, etc
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    This will stack very well with a Test Booster. TCF-1, Testopro, etc
    Agreed...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    i am going to be adding it to testatropin/magnum/at-2. will be replacing formestane with the erase.




    x2


    t-money
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    All packages have been sent...

    NP orders...contest winners...etc

    Excited for the feedback!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    All packages have been sent...

    NP orders...contest winners...etc

    Excited for the feedback!
    whoot!!!!



    t-money
  23. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    17.48%

    Please anyone link here your ERASE log
  24. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9158
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    All packages have been sent...

    NP orders...contest winners...etc

    Excited for the feedback!
    Very cool Natty!! I'm hoping to receive my first bottle by the time I start my next blast on Saturday. But if not, it shouldn't be too much later.

    I'll be very sure to give some honest feedback on this ERASE here in this thread.
    I've used many different AI's and anti-estrogens in the past, so I'll be able to make some detailed comparisons.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  25. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,449
    Rep Power
    771303
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    48.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Very cool Natty!! I'm hoping to receive my first bottle by the time I start my next blast on Saturday. But if not, it shouldn't be too much later.

    I'll be very sure to give some honest feedback on this ERASE here in this thread.
    I've used many different AI's and anti-estrogens in the past, so I'll be able to make some detailed comparisons.
    Here is the true test of time here... we all know some of the cycles TG had been through!
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Here is the true test of time here... we all know some of the cycles TG had been through!
    here-here!!!




    t-money
  27. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

    Latest word:

    I do have some Erase coming

    I really don't like the flattening effect that alpha t-2 has on me so I may not be running it (I am hyper sensitive to every change ha) and I am waiting on Nattys TSH test and info on how long he had been running it prior.

    I will be doing an adapted Ultimate Diet 2.0 with the 7 day cycle extended due to a lack of gym access on the weekend. Since I am going to be very catabolic and am cycling down from my cutter I think I will be adding some p-stanz or stanz-drol (waiting on advice in the anabolic section). Also planning on getting some OEP.

    Will run a log I think, goal is 5-6% bf without going under 200. ****ty year grrr, should be heavier but of well.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Latest word:

    I do have some Erase coming

    I really don't like the flattening effect that alpha t-2 has on me so I may not be running it (I am hyper sensitive to every change ha) and I am waiting on Nattys TSH test and info on how long he had been running it prior.

    I will be doing an adapted Ultimate Diet 2.0 with the 7 day cycle extended due to a lack of gym access on the weekend. Since I am going to be very catabolic and am cycling down from my cutter I think I will be adding some p-stanz or stanz-drol (waiting on advice in the anabolic section). Also planning on getting some OEP.

    Will run a log I think, goal is 5-6% bf without going under 200. ****ty year grrr, should be heavier but of well.
    Excited for your Erase review Mr I am 4% bodyfat but think I am 8% and complain lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9158
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Here is the true test of time here... we all know some of the cycles TG had been through!
    This one will be awesome as well.

    10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

    Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
    Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
    P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks.
    Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
    ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

    So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

    This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  30. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Kickstarting with Phera I guess?

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  31. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9158
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Kickstarting with Phera I guess?

    //CC
    Yes sir. I have compared Phera to D-Bol in many posts. I stand by that statement.

    Phera will be missed. I'm down to 3 bottles now. But I have LOTS of other orals........
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    This one will be awesome as well.

    10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

    Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
    Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
    P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
    ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

    So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

    This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!
    Thunder you give new definition to the phrase, go big or go home! I look forward to your tales from the iron while this is going on big man!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    4836957
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Kickstarting with Phera I guess?

    //CC
    That is one oral I hear nothing but good things about. Looks like a blast TG!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    that will really put erase to the test-keep us updated tg. that is a pretty wet cycle, curious how dry the gains will be by adding erase.
  35. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have been out of the game for a little over a year. what is p-stanz or stanz-drol again? Prohormones of Phera and Winstrol? Also what is OEP?

    Would this be good on cycle during a Tren Xtreme Cycle to prevent anything bad?
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    got my erase today-hoooraaah!!!!
  37. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I have been out of the game for a little over a year. what is p-stanz or stanz-drol again? Prohormones of Phera and Winstrol? Also what is OEP?

    Would this be good on cycle during a Tren Xtreme Cycle to prevent anything bad?
    pstanz - Winztrol clone
    stanodrol - mmv2 clone
    OEP- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html

    I don't think Erase would work much to mitigate side effects of a progestin based DS.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  38. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9158
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got my erase today-hoooraaah!!!!
    Lucky suckah.

    Still nothing here.
    I'm gonna bitch-slap my postman for his tardiness.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    pstanz - Winztrol clone
    stanodrol - mmv2 clone
    OEP- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html

    I don't think Erase would work much to mitigate side effects of a progestin based DS.
    Erase + PowerFULL would be a solid stack for this. Keeping estrogen in control is an important step in keeping progestin sides low...and with the addition of PowerFULL you keep the prolactin possibilities low!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,970
    Rep Power
    10751508
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase + PowerFULL would be a solid stack for this. Keeping estrogen in control is an important step in keeping progestin sides low...and with the addition of PowerFULL you keep the prolactin possibilities low!
    i agree, throw in p5p and you got it made.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:28 PM
  2. Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By Dwight Schrute in forum PES
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in