ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    I am finally decided.
    Seeing the great reviews on Alpha-T2 I am going to run it and ERASE for 8 weeks.
    I've been back and forth for a while on what to choose, but this compound seems to be strong enough for results but moderate enough not to cause adverse effects.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  2. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Open a log and link it here bro
  3. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Just a thought. Wouldn't this be an IDEAL 2 in 1 PCT product for both test boosting and cortisol control? Thinking you'd start in week 3 of a SERM PCT and add this in 2 caps a day; 1 first thing AM and one pre-workout (evening workout) or dinner.

    At 2 caps, based on what TheHuge and others are saying, it has adequate estradiol control (not too much that would be bad/supressive for PCT) but has a significant increase in testosterone. On top of that add in the cortisol control in the AM and for your workout and you've got both bases covered.

    Seems like a very versatile compound at a great price. If this makes sense, I'm gonna stock up for future cycles.
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I am finally decided.
    Seeing the great reviews on Alpha-T2 I am going to run it and ERASE for 8 weeks.
    I've been back and forth for a while on what to choose, but this compound seems to be strong enough for results but moderate enough not to cause adverse effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Strengthwise, how would you compare this to ATD, Natty?
    Nearly the same Ki value as ATD, but ATD has anti-androgenic effects, and no cortisol effects...so...Erase for the win.

    ATD is actually the last AI I would ever use
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I am finally decided.
    Seeing the great reviews on Alpha-T2 I am going to run it and ERASE for 8 weeks.
    I've been back and forth for a while on what to choose, but this compound seems to be strong enough for results but moderate enough not to cause adverse effects.
    Let us know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Just a thought. Wouldn't this be an IDEAL 2 in 1 PCT product for both test boosting and cortisol control? Thinking you'd start in week 3 of a SERM PCT and add this in 2 caps a day; 1 first thing AM and one pre-workout (evening workout) or dinner.

    At 2 caps, based on what TheHuge and others are saying, it has adequate estradiol control (not too much that would be bad/supressive for PCT) but has a significant increase in testosterone. On top of that add in the cortisol control in the AM and for your workout and you've got both bases covered.

    Seems like a very versatile compound at a great price. If this makes sense, I'm gonna stock up for future cycles.
    It makes perfect sense, and you are EXACTLY right!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Strengthwise, how would you compare this to ATD, Natty?
    Bump!
  7. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Bump!
    He answered two posts up... now maybe he should tell us all what a KI value is.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im guessing it is as strong as ATD, but with more benefits and no libido loss ...
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Bump!
    Ki, in basic terms, represents how "effective" or "potent" a certain compound is on binding to the enzyme, and in the case, inhibiting aromatase.

    The lower the number, the better the inhibition.

    ATD has a very close Ki to Erase, but ATD is anti-androgenic, so not sure who would ever want to take it!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im guessing it is as strong as ATD, but with more benefits and no libido loss ...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    What is your opinion on 7-methoxy?
  12. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ki, in basic terms, represents how "effective" or "potent" a certain compound is on binding to the enzyme, and in the case, inhibiting aromatase.

    The lower the number, the better the inhibition.

    ATD has a very close Ki to Erase, but ATD is anti-androgenic, so not sure who would ever want to take it!
    YES! So few people realize this.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    What is your opinion on 7-methoxy?
    I think there are better options available
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    Yeah I thought so. SO what kind of OTC steroid can you run and recover well with this? I have a few bottles of tren Xtreme and was always too scared to use them because of only OTC PCT's available. How will this do with the massive shutdown ppl seem to get? I am really Interested in this product because I just graduated school and have a lot of time and money to put into another cycle. Its been over a year since I ran anything.
  15. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    Yeah I thought so. SO what kind of OTC steroid can you run and recover well with this? I have a few bottles of tren Xtreme and was always too scared to use them because of only OTC PCT's available. How will this do with the massive shutdown ppl seem to get? I am really Interested in this product because I just graduated school and have a lot of time and money to put into another cycle. Its been over a year since I ran anything.
    You do not want an AI to recover from cycle you need an SERM. There are no OCT SERM's worth a damn.

    An AI might actually hurt your recover in PCT until you get at least a good 3-4 weeks out.
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    good 3-4 weeks out.
    Correct, AI's should be introduced 3-4 weeks after stopping prohormones

    Luckily with Erase, it ill not harm your recovery as it does not convert to estrogen or any compounds that will shut down your HPTA. Other AI's will though.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Correct, AI's should be introduced 3-4 weeks after stopping prohormones

    Luckily with Erase, it ill not harm your recovery as it does not convert to estrogen or any compounds that will shut down your HPTA. Other AI's will though.
    Eh, I forget my reason off the top of my head but I know there is some reason why AI's are not good until 3-4 weeks out and I know it was not any peripheral estrogen conversion. Read enough boards for enough years and it all becomes blurry and you just "know" things you can't fully explain at all time ha
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Eh, I forget my reason off the top of my head but I know there is some reason why AI's are not good until 3-4 weeks out and I know it was not any peripheral estrogen conversion. Read enough boards for enough years and it all becomes blurry and you just "know" things you can't fully explain at all time ha
    most so called ai's are more test boosters than anti-aromatase anyways, lol. 6oxo used to be the standard for pct.
  19. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

    I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.


    Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.
  20. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

    I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.


    Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.
    Yes I would... Even if it does not hurt does not mean it will HELP. Now you might get by without PCT but thats up to you to decide if that is worth the chance for you or not. It's a risk but generally you will recover from short cycles. Anyway, SERM's can be ordered as "research" chemicals.
  21. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Does Erase lower SHBG a good amount and free up testosterone?
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Eh, I forget my reason off the top of my head but I know there is some reason why AI's are not good until 3-4 weeks out and I know it was not any peripheral estrogen conversion. Read enough boards for enough years and it all becomes blurry and you just "know" things you can't fully explain at all time ha
    Oh trust me, I know the feeling haha.

    It has to do with difference in E1 and E2 I believe...and also will help prevent estrogen rebound
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Does Erase lower SHBG a good amount and free up testosterone?
    There aren't any studies done on its effects with SHBG, but it has been my understanding that a number of steroidal AI's, compared to non-steroidal AI's have a better chance at binding to SHBG, which will keep T from binding, and increase free T
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. Senior Member
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    785

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    There aren't any studies done on its effects with SHBG, but it has been my understanding that a number of steroidal AI's, compared to non-steroidal AI's have a better chance at binding to SHBG, which will keep T from binding, and increase free T
    If they have a higher affinity to SHBG then it stands that they have a higher affinity to AR as well and will act as a competitive inhibitor so to speak.
  25. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    formestane hurt HTPA

    is this true?
  26. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Correct, AI's should be introduced 3-4 weeks after stopping prohormones

    Luckily with Erase, it ill not harm your recovery as it does not convert to estrogen or any compounds that will shut down your HPTA. Other AI's will though.
    How do you think Erase would perform as an on-cycle AI with an injectable Testosterone cycle?

    I know Gamer is running it this way. Just wanted to know your opinion Natty.
    I'm getting ready to start another 10 week blast cycle with 100mg. of Test-Prop EOD and 500mg. of Test-Enanthate weekly and it's either gonna require an order for some A-Dex or this Erase if it performs.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  27. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    Open a log and link it here bro
    I'm usually too razzled and absentminded to keep anything down.
    but I will do my best.

    at least I will put a summary after the run and let you guys know about the fat loss, any strength gains, etc.

    I will probably be going back to my basic compound three day a week weights for this. Taken from Bruce Lee's book because its just a few exercises and easy to keep up with.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  28. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    How do you think Erase would perform as an on-cycle AI with an injectable Testosterone cycle?

    I know Gamer is running it this way. Just wanted to know your opinion Natty.
    I'm getting ready to start another 10 week blast cycle with 100mg. of Test-Prop EOD and 500mg. of Test-Enanthate weekly and it's either gonna require an order for some A-Dex or this Erase if it performs.
    Bump this question
    Working on living
  29. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Bump this question
    It is prime for such cycles. The exogenous test triggers the bodys feedback loop and raises aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Now lets take the aromatase out of the equation and you have your blood stream riddled with test.

    Since it is dose dependent, you can find your sweet spot so you do not fully crush estrogen, but keep it in a healthy balance to lubricate your joints and promote positive water balance.

    Being dry is great and all, but during a fat daddy cycle like that, you want to hold some water to promote hypertrophy.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    hmmm interesting. And you think the same would be true for PH cycles as well?
    Working on living
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hmmm interesting. And you think the same would be true for PH cycles as well?
    It really depends on the compound. Your wetter ones, yes, dry compounds, not so much.
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It really depends on the compound. Your wetter ones, yes, dry compounds, not so much.
    Based on that, it would be overkill if used with something like the Trifecta Stack (dosed to the max for 6 weeks is my plan)? Or would it be best used during PCT? I ask this because I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha LV that I was planning on using with Formadrol for this but if there are some extra benefits to be had from the addition of Erase, I am all ears and will pick up a bottle or two.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Based on that, it would be overkill if used with something like the Trifecta Stack (dosed to the max for 6 weeks is my plan)? Or would it be best used during PCT? I ask this because I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha LV that I was planning on using with Formadrol for this but if there are some extra benefits to be had from the addition of Erase, I am all ears and will pick up a bottle or two.
    I wish I could comment on the Trifecta Stack, but I am unfamiliar with the MOA of that stack.

    Maybe Natty can let you know of possible benefits and/or drawbacks.
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

    I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.


    Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.
    Formestane does not hurt HPTA at the dose you would be taking to suppress estrogen.. This has been talked about a lot already.
  35. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Formestane does not hurt HPTA at the dose you would be taking to suppress estrogen.. This has been talked about a lot already.
    How does Formestane (Formex) compare to this. Would it be better to go with ERASE in PCT than formex?
  36. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    How does Formestane (Formex) compare to this. Would it be better to go with ERASE in PCT than formex?
    It depends on your price range. Formestane that actually works, IE transdermal formestane costs a lot more than Erase..

    Oral formestane does not work well.. Despite how cheap it is..
  37. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    I have Formex will see what is more effective.
  38. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I have Formex will see what is more effective.
    If formex is oral, then it is crap IMO..

    Do what you will though..
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I have Formex will see what is more effective.
    Converts to hydroxy-testosterone in the stomach, hence it was discontinued. It will shut you down...so I wouldnt even risk taking it if I were you.

    Formex is NOT regular formestane
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey guys time to ERASE.....*** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:28 PM
  2. Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By Dwight Schrute in forum PES
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in