• Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity....just ordered more yesterday

and congrats on the return RR

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm SOL cause I've never tried OT! I've tried AST and ON multi once and the rest has been animal pak! If you send some my way I'll tell how I feel about it afterward ;D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir!

This is an awesome opportunity. I guess I'm still fiddling with the image restrictions on threads lol.

Make a commercial, write an essay, create an advertisement!
Multiple entries are welcome. :) The more the merrier!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
"ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"

20 clapping pullups. Fukking BEAST! One sexy Asian beast(NO HOMO)! You guys need to do a bundle of Orange TRIad with an Orange CL shirt!

Edit: Or "ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running three different way so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"

20 clapping pullups. Fukking BEAST! One sexy Asian beast(NO HOMO)! You guys need to do a bundle of Orange TRIad with an Orange CL shirt!

Edit: Or "ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running three different way so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"
Kane is a monster, no doubt about that!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm SOL cause I've never tried OT! I've tried AST and ON multi once and the rest has been animal pak! If you send some my way I'll tell how I feel about it afterward ;D
LOL...my man.

You should really take advantage of the deal @ Nutraplanet on OT.

Given the ingredients, it'd be worth picking up, if only to use when your current multi runs out!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm just going to say why I should take 3 of those lovely OT home. I have been lifting for almost a year and half now and I have busting my butt everyday. I have never taken time off no matter what. For example; one time I injured my wrist and I was on a strict diet and training and I had been on a pleatu for awhile. Will rather than stopping and taking time off I would wrap my wrist sooo hard that if I made a feast and opened it back up my hand would stay white for a while. I did BB curls(which it hurt so much that at my last set I was doing drop sets and I had tears in my eye from the pain) and all. During that week I bench press 225 for the first time, 3 times and BB curled 125lbs! I had gone up 15lbs on my bench press and 10lbs on BB curl. During my two days of rest I started taking joint supplements and within couple of days I was good to go. So rather than me waiting for my body catch up I made my body to catch to me. I think a strong joint supplement is a very important thing cause it could not only prevent injuries it could help you lift more and heaver. Plus the immune support is very good prevent sickness so a person wouldn't need to take time off cause of sickness. The multi-V well I think thats just the icing on the cake. I've taken animal pak and animal flex and they are the best thing I have tried but if this product beats them. Well lets just say there is going to be some replacements in my stacks! PLUS I'll use it in my new stack that I'm going to log and I could give everyday updates of how its affecting me :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm just going to say why I should take 3 of those lovely OT home. I have been lifting for almost a year and half now and I have busting my butt everyday. I have never taken time off no matter what. For example; one time I injured my wrist and I was on a strict diet and training and I had been on a pleatu for awhile. Will rather than stopping and taking time off I would wrap my wrist sooo hard that if I made a feast and opened it back up my hand would stay white for a while. I did BB curls(which it hurt so much that at my last set I was doing drop sets and I had tears in my eye from the pain) and all. During that week I bench press 225 for the first time, 3 times and BB curled 125lbs! I had gone up 15lbs on my bench press and 10lbs on BB curl. During my two days of rest I started taking joint supplements and within couple of days I was good to go. So rather than me waiting for my body catch up I made my body to catch to me. I think a strong joint supplement is a very important thing cause it could not only prevent injuries it could help you lift more and heaver. Plus the immune support is very good prevent sickness so a person wouldn't need to take time off cause of sickness. The multi-V well I think thats just the icing on the cake. I've taken animal pak and animal flex and they are the best thing I have tried but if this product beats them. Well lets just say there is going to be some replacements in my stacks! PLUS I'll use it in my new stack that I'm going to log and I could give everyday updates of how its affecting me :D

Thanks for the great post! Do I smell a potential logger here? lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You have alot of time to submit your entry, so make it count!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well, I work at a supplement store and my fellow manager and I were talking and he was out of his multi. He's been a solid Pak Acolyte for a very long time. I started talking about Orange Triad since he's recently been complaining about his joints and how he was thinking about picking up some Glucosamine w/ a new multi.

I told him he could kill two birds with one stone using Orange Triad. At 6 pills a day it isn't more than he's used taking. He also wouldn't have to keep another bottle of pills around for the joint support since it was already in his multivitamin. OT also uses mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols instead of just 200IU of alpha tocopherol like some of the companies do. There's no substitute to having all 8 forms of Vitamin E in one product. Chelated Minerals instead of cheap oxides, methylcobalamin, hefty amount of iodine, and Calcium D-Glucarate are all additional reasons to choose Orange Triad over many of the other multivitamins on the market.

The best part about my tale is that this is all true. It happened about a week and a half ago and I am happy to report that my fellow manager is satisfied with his purchase.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great post! Do I smell a potential logger here? lol
yes you are sir. I've been happy with every CL product that I have tried and they have never let me down so I have very high hopes for this one.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well, I work at a supplement store and my fellow manager and I were talking and he was out of his multi. He's been a solid Pak Acolyte for a very long time. I started talking about Orange Triad since he's recently been complaining about his joints and how he was thinking about picking up some Glucosamine w/ a new multi.

I told him he could kill two birds with one stone using Orange Triad. At 6 pills a day it isn't more than he's used taking. He also wouldn't have to keep another bottle of pills around for the joint support since it was already in his multivitamin. OT also uses mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols instead of just 200IU of alpha tocopherol like some of the companies do. There's no substitute to having all 8 forms of Vitamin E in one product. Chelated Minerals instead of cheap oxides, methylcobalamin, hefty amount of iodine, and Calcium D-Glucarate are all additional reasons to choose Orange Triad over many of the other multivitamins on the market.

The best part about my tale is that this is all true. It happened about a week and a half ago and I am happy to report that my fellow manager is satisfied with his purchase.
Wow, very detailed post! That's what I like to see... an honest, down to earth report!! Excellent work my man!!!! :bigok:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
bump, lets get this competition going. i may even throw in a surprise for the winner ;)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try the orange TRIad, although I have seen it around. To be completely honest I havent tried a CONTROLLED LABS product EVER! Not a hater at all, I just have limited resources, living in sumter SC I have a GNC and that is all. My GNC also doesnt know how to restock properly and I am SOL on the new hype, I mean come on they only got two bottles of Pink magic and have only sold one thanks to me.
As much as I would love to tell you how much this product kicks A$$, I cant lie and tell you I tried it, although I know I will be itching untill september 1st till the window of oppertunity closes. I would love to bring home 3 bottles of this stuff. I am in need of a new multi vitamin, I have GNC vita packs and they are redicolously priced for small portions and I run out alot ! I would love to actually take my multi vitamins non stop like I am supposed to but its hard to keep up when ppl are aking for 90 bucks for 50 servings.
If I dont meet the standards that is fine but I would like you to know also if you decide to log any products in the future I am here, I am an experienced lifter and I dont get juiced, I have a very comprehensive diet where I stay at 200 carbs a day for 2 weeks then go to 120 carbs on the third. For the past 3 weeks I have been logging alpha T2 and Hyper Trop - X, and along with these products and my challenge of a diet I have my hands around success and plan to look an awesome 180 by the end of the next two weeks.
I doubt I will meet the standards, as I have never taken this product before, but If i dont I would just like to be kept in mind for product logging oppertunities, lol, bc I have heard alot of good things about Controlled Labs and I wanna find out

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
FUKK! Did you also make him a T.V. commercial? Damn nobody is going to try after that! Game fukking over!!!:box:

Edit: "Are you bigger than the average man" :lmao:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL im chilling at home right now, but I am prety decent at photoshop, so to me that was actually pretty quick work.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
LOL im chilling at home right now, but I am prety decent at photoshop, so to me that was actually pretty quick work.
you ****, yeah we have a weiner, why enter, lol dam. Didnt even leave any room for improvement.

I have a business website that needs sum fine werk too, lol

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:

I can make my entry not part of the contest, since my knowledge of photoshop does give me a bit of an advantage.
HELL NO! I think you deserve to win. You don't see a bodybuilder stepping off the stage cause his way bigger than his competitors.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
HELL NO! I think you deserve to win. You don't see a bodybuilder stepping off the stage cause his way bigger than his competitors.
xzachary, you ****in tore it up, be proud. Its the perfect pitch.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i will tell you to fix that lke to a like thought in the snack line

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great job heretostudy. I love the advertisement. I'm impressed!!! Nice photoshop skills too. I particularly like the substance of the ad though, gets right to the point.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
its simple

i lift hard so i need the best mutil vitamin i can get !!!

Why is use it ! WELL i love the vitamin and mineral but what really caught my eye was the msm and joint complex all together i need a joint support at all times from an old injury and this is a nice way to get healthy stay healthy and keep my joints lubed up!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh CL no you didnt. I love you guys i was hooked by white flood and then it led to me trying purple wrath which i loved, then i tried Green Mag which i loved too, then i tried purple intrain which was also very good to me. i know i sound like im sucking up but i really do like you guys, honestly CL and universal are my two favorite companies. As a CL lover i have come to perfection and orange triad did not disappoint, IMO it rivals animal pak (which is also very good) BUT orange triad is cheaper which is a big plus especially in this economy. Also i do have problems with my wrist so it hurst when i do Barbell curls or when i do bench press it puts stress on my wrist and it hurts and it really has never healed it just comes and goes but orange triad helped me with that with the joint complex. plus on top of that you guys add a digestive complex, YOU GUYS ARE CARZY!!! MADNESS I SAY!!! what is your angle trying to run companies out of bussiness. LOL, but seriously you guys are an awesome company and MANY TIMES are very underrated.
Also i would be willing to log this

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont make me pull out my illegal copy of photo shop :D
LOL, who said anything about mine being legal (cough).

I didn't save the PSD though, so to fix that "like" I pretty much have to redo the ad. Im staying in though, no drinking tonight, maybe a little mary, so maybe I will just redo it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Dont make me pull out my illegal copy of photo shop :D
LOL, who said anything about mine being legal (cough).

I didn't save the PSD though, so to fix that "like" I pretty much have to redo the ad. Im staying in though, no drinking tonight, maybe a little mary, so maybe I will just redo it.
GOD I love you guys!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh CL no you didnt. I love you guys i was hooked by white flood and then it led to me trying purple wrath which i loved, then i tried Green Mag which i loved too, then i tried purple intrain which was also very good to me. i know i sound like im sucking up but i really do like you guys, honestly CL and universal are my two favorite companies. As a CL lover i have come to perfection and orange triad did not disappoint, IMO it rivals animal pak (which is also very good) BUT orange triad is cheaper which is a big plus especially in this economy. Also i do have problems with my wrist so it hurst when i do Barbell curls or when i do bench press it puts stress on my wrist and it hurts and it really has never healed it just comes and goes but orange triad helped me with that with the joint complex. plus on top of that you guys add a digestive complex, YOU GUYS ARE CARZY!!! MADNESS I SAY!!! what is your angle trying to run companies out of bussiness. LOL, but seriously you guys are an awesome company and MANY TIMES are very underrated.
Also i would be willing to log this
Good to see you in here bud!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's cheating!!!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
oh lol

well if hes cheating then i must say nothing lol i dont want to get in trouble

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've used 3 bottles of OT. I love it because I feel it has the best combo for me of joint support and great antioxidants. 2 grams of glucosamine and chondroitin and 1.5 grams of MSM and hylauric acid are a pretty powerful dose. And 1 gram (or so...) of antioxidants like grape seed extract, ALA, and resveratrol provide a wicked punch of anti-ox's to go with some fruit extracts (like blueberry).

For me I feel it's the best value out there because I don't buy something like Now's ORAC blend and a joint supplement. Not to mention you get a month and a half with OT compared to most other high end multi's that are a month.

Highly recommend if you desire joint support and power anti-oxidants.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used 3 bottles of OT. I love it because I feel it has the best combo for me of joint support and great antioxidants. 2 grams of glucosamine and chondroitin and 1.5 grams of MSM and hylauric acid are a pretty powerful dose. And 1 gram (or so...) of antioxidants like grape seed extract, ALA, and resveratrol provide a wicked punch of anti-ox's to go with some fruit extracts (like blueberry).

For me I feel it's the best value out there because I don't buy something like Now's ORAC blend and a joint supplement. Not to mention you get a month and a half with OT compared to most other high end multi's that are a month.

Highly recommend if you desire joint support and power anti-oxidants.
Great post bro, very honest. I'm glad you like it so much :bigok:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Is that "papyrus" font? lol

Love it!!!!
oh gawd why did i read this post now this one goes with the one where heretostudy said hes stayin in 2nyte, and might have a lil mary, and you go and write papyrus. Now only one thing comes to mind when i hear papyrus, its the line from Mel Brooks History of the World part 1. When they are runnin from the Romans and he sees the feild of Roman Red, and yells papyrus, i need papyrus, and then rolls the fattest fatty, and smokes the Romans out lol.

Oh and Heretostudy won hands down that pitch is crazy great, i bet CL gives him a job lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
oh gawd why did i read this post now this one goes with the one where heretostudy said hes stayin in 2nyte, and might have a lil mary, and you go and write papyrus. Now only one thing comes to mind when i hear papyrus, its the line from Mel Brooks History of the World part 1. When they are runnin from the Romans and he sees the feild of Roman Red, and yells papyrus, i need papyrus, and then rolls the fattest fatty, and smokes the Romans out lol.

Oh and Heretostudy won hands down that pitch is crazy great, i bet CL gives him a job lol
Lmao!!!!! Great reference / movie !!! :bigok:

mav6

mav6

Awards
If you're planning on building big, then you need a solid diet for the foundation, and Orange Triad is the keystone.

Or you could take the same concept and say something like, if diet and training are the building blocks of greatness, Orange Triad is the mortar.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
iv never used it but would love to and make a review on it :)
pm me to let me know :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you're planning on building big, then you need a solid diet for the foundation, and Orange Triad is the keystone.

Or you could take the same concept and say something like, if diet and training are the building blocks of greatness, Orange Triad is the mortar.
Very nice terminology there... I love the comparison :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd bottle of OT right now (2 months on it) and I love it. The added joint support is probably my favorite part. A lot of people say they like to keep it separate from their multi, but once you start lifting a certain amount of weight, everything is heavy (though you may be able to hit it for high reps, it's still taxing your body). It's nice to not have to go out and have a bottle of glucosamine separate from it in the supplement cupboard. In conjunction with other things, my squat has gone from sub-300 to over 400 in a matter of a month. I played baseball nearly my entire life, many of those years spent catching. My knees are junked out from basketball injuries, too. Squats are my enemy because of this and I never dreamed I'd be able to hit that much weight - Thanks CL :)