LG Sciences Natabolic Stack arrives at The Planet! 3 free stacks put in APPS NOW!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I am stuck in a hotel room trying to type up some work crap with fingers that are cramping from being crossed so damn long.... ;-)

No, I do not do anticipation well...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Damn you! I already got my 45min in and breakfast....wtf am i supposed to do now?
    I've been checking on this thing insanely. You can go to my log and watch a video of Richard Pryor.

Here watch this and laugh your ass off:

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I've been checking on this thing insanely. You can go to my log and watch a video of Richard Pryor.

Here watch this and laugh your ass off:

"come here boy"
    "Im cumming moma"
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  4. im in before the clock runs out

1.) How old are you? 25
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? all of them love m1d
    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? yes as many as you like
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes how about almost every day
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)yes who needs to f them selves up by using too much
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?yes so dont shoot me if you think i was too hones lol
    8.) Please state your training style.i am currently using german volume training for my first competition in the spring
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?*always and for sure
    10.) Links to some of your past logs if you have any. Not a requirement to have them but it doesn't hurt. none on here new to this but on others illink a pm to you brah
  5. Decision is in...

Sorry for the delay guys. We had a lot of great applications here and some of them were very close in the running. Here are the lucky winners.

Congratulations go to Distilled Water, Punthra, and NCAA68! PM me with your addresses so we can get these shipped out soon.

Congratulations guys! Remember this is a 10 week logging commitment if you don't feel you can follow through, short of unforeseeable issues, please back out and let someone else have a shot who can. We had close enough picks for alternates. With that said let the games begin!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

6. gOOD LUCK fELLAS. get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

7. congrats guys

8. cant wait to see DW log on this
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    cant wait to see DW log on this
    That ^

10. Thanks and good luck to DW and Punthra. I want to start this stack tomorrow! Looks like Im gonna be coming home from work for lunch everyday to check the mail.
    •   

11. Congrats guys. Having just come off the Natadrol and onto the Formadrol I know you will LOVE IT... Eat right on the stack and DO WORK....

12. Great line up.
    I will work for supplements!
  13. solid

some nice logs to come!

14. good luck my brothers in crime!!! to the rest of you, we have some other tricks (insert Met joke here) up our sleeves!!! Keep your eyes open... especially a few of you late entries!
    Working on living

15. I like it: a couple of board veterans and a solid newcomer. Wise decisions, all around.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

16. Thanks Resolve. I had a heck of a time picking. It came down to who had been running what most recently and definitely wanting to give some new blood an opp to log.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like it: a couple of board veterans and a solid newcomer. Wise decisions, all around.
    hell yeah, looks great man!

18. I love going for the underdog!, good pics..., post up them links so i can follow!

19. Thanks guys I want to see how DW and Punthra plan to run theirs before I put together my plan. As a newcomer to logging I am very open to any suggestions, criticisms, or questions anyone has so please help me make the most of this experience for both myself and anyone who follows it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by NCAA68 View Post
    Thanks guys I want to see how DW and Punthra plan to run theirs before I put together my plan. As a newcomer to logging I am very open to any suggestions, criticisms, or questions anyone has so please help me make the most of this experience for both myself and anyone who follows it.
    I remember getting my first log together not that long ago for MST and I had the same trepidations; hit me up if you want me to check out your log and make some suggestions. Happy to see we have a new member ready to tear up the Natabolic stack, it really is an awesome stack I feel lucky to have run this year. My suggestion to you is post up your plan in your log today/before you get the stack and then it can be critiqued before you start (though I highly doubt there will be much, if any, needed).

21. Agree with Fin. Post the link here too if you could big man
  22. NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

23. Here's a link to my current log, so i can give you guys an idea of how i train:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2522312

Like I said, I'll post my new log up here in a bit.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

24. Guys the order was put in earlier this week. Not sure about delivery dates. Be as patient as possible and remember, good things come to those who wait!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

25. I always have to wait...I live in canada! Stupid border!

26. lol NICE
    Working on living

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Guys the order was put in earlier this week. Not sure about delivery dates. Be as patient as possible and remember, good things come to those who wait!
    Thinking about it now, I should have just went to Eric's house and got it. He only lives like 20min away from my ol' stomping grounds (where I am at this week )

O'well I'll still wait
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

28. I would have probably tried that on in your position too. LOL I don't have a tracking number on any of them so I can't really tell when they will be there guys. Should be soon. Except for you Pun, you got to wait! An also NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

29. Damn soup nazi!

30. I think you guys sent me Pun's package...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Natabolic stack + MMv3
    By gnbbc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:35 PM
  3. Distilled Water LG Sciences Natabolic Stack
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 04:10 PM
  4. LG Sciences Natabolic Stack
    By alvin1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
  5. LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 01:57 AM