FREE AndroHard when purchased with a Cutting Stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

Ready to get cut for summer?

Perfect timing. We’ve put together some great new cutting stacks with our most popular products -

The Fat Loss Stack (FLS) is the base of all fat loss stacks.

Low calorie diets can waste away muscle and eventually put fat loss to a halt. The FLS kicks the metabolism into fat burning mode and helps spare muscle.

The FLS combines 3 products –

DermaTherm Target – This site specific cream releases stored fat anywhere you apply it, so you can control where your weight loss comes from. It sounds like a complete scam, but it’s not. The legitimacy of this cream is backed up by several human studies. (1-4) I used this product in my last 8-week cutting cycle and I contribute much of my increased abs definition from it. Results take about 6-8 weeks to become obvious. (1-4) Checkout the before and after pics at the bottom.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – 100% naturally occurring fatty acid. Proven to reduce fat mass and prevent muscle loss from low calorie diets. (6-8) Our CLA is lab tested to contain the same isomers used in the human studies. Safe and proven. (6-8)

Green Tea – Contains a clinically proven dose of EGCG to enhance fat loss 2x over your regular metabolic rate. (9-12) We use only the purest and highest quality green tea available in the world -- Sourced from India and 100% pesticide free. Ramp up the metabolism and improve health with this dual-action metabolic booster and anti-oxidant.​

AndroHard is the 2nd key factor in the Cutting stacks.

AndroHard – This 100% natural steroid will enhance muscle hardness and vascularity without harsh side-effects. It is a pro-hormone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is an ultra-powerful androgen that will shrink fat cells and eliminate water retention. AndroHard has no estrogen conversion and no risk of gyno. In fact, research suggests it may help reverse gyno. (13-16) A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.*

*Although PCT is not necessary after using AndroHard, it will still be beneficial to ensure the fastest recovery of natural testosterone production after the cycle. For more information about PCT, visit our health forum - Primordial Health - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Cutting Stack
Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
8 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the more natural trainer who doesn’t want to use anything severely suppressive to natural hormone production. AndroHard provides mild anabolic support to help prevent muscle loss during a low calorie diet.

Combining this stack with a low calorie diet will assist in lowering body fat faster than dieting alone. We highly recommend a ketogenic diet (low carb) for the best fat loss results.

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Makes dieting 2-3x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Virtually zero side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard.

Advanced Cutting Stack
Dermacrine Muscle Stack + Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
10 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the more advanced trainer who wants to aggressively cut calories for fat loss, without sacrificing muscle. In addition to AndroHard, this stack provides more anabolic support with Dermacrine to help maintain and tone pre-existing muscle mass. The Dermacrine Muscle Stack provides the full required Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

Combining this stack with a low calorie diet will assist in lowering body fat faster than dieting alone. We highly recommend a ketogenic diet (low carb) for the best fat loss results.

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Protects against catabolic muscle loss
  • Makes dieting 2-4x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Minimal side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard. Dermacrine may cause anxiety or insomnia in less active individuals.

Ultra-Advanced Cutting Stack
Turinabol Muscle Stack + Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
12 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the ultra-advanced trainer who wants to aggressively cut calories for fat loss, while simultaneously gaining muscle mass and strength. Turinabol provides powerful anabolic support to increase nutrient retention in lean muscle while stripping away body fat. The Turinabol muscle stack provides the full required Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and liver protection.

Turinabol is our most powerful legal pro-steroid. The active ingredient is chlordehydromethylandrostenediol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol), which converts to chlordehydromethyltestosterone, also known as Oral Turinabol. Oral Turinabol is popular for its quality lean mass gains similar to Anavar or Winstrol.

To learn more about Turinabol - Visit the official Turinabol (Halodrol) Steroid Profile

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Increases muscle size and vascularity
  • Protects against catabolic muscle loss
  • Makes dieting 3-4x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Dramatically reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Low side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard. Turinabol may have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and liver health. Follow the recommended guidelines for the Turinabol Muscle Stack to avoid possible side effects.

Head over to www.primordialperformance.com now to take advantage of these deals

Save $20 on AndroHard when purchased alone

Save $30 on AndroHard when purchased with the FLS

Get AndroHard FREE when purchased with the FLS and Dermacrine Muscle Stack

Get AndroHard FREE when purchased with the FLS and Turinabol Muscle Stack

Plus, any order over $75 is eligible for FREE FedEx shipping (within the US).

No coupon required. Just add the items to the cart.
Valid until 8-1-2010​

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

Before & after photos of real people -

References –

1. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

2. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

3. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

4. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

5. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans
Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller
Am. J. Clinical Nutrition, May 2007; 85: 1203 - 1211.

6. Supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid for 24 months is well tolerated by and reduces body fat mass in healthy, overweight humans.
Gaullier JM, et al.
J Nutr 2005;135:778–84.

7. The effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects.
MM Kamphuis, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, July 1, 2003; 27(7): 840-7.

8. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

9. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men.
Nagao T, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;81:122-9.

10. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.
11. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans.
Dulloo AG, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;70:1040 -5.

12. Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (Exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity.
Chantre P, et al.
Phytomedicine. 2002;9:3- 8

13. Gynecomastia: effect of prolonged treatment with dihydrotestosterone by the percutaneous route.
Kuhn J et al.
Presse Med 12;21-25. (1983)

14. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature.
Benveniste O et al.
Clin Infect Dis. 2001 Sep 15;33(6):891-3

15. Percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (DHT) treatment. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: action, deficiency substitution.
Schaison G, Nahoul K, Couzinet B.
Berlin: Springer Verlag; 155–164. (1990)

16. Transdermal dihydrotestosterone and treatment of ‘andropause’.
de Lignieres B.
Ann Med 1993;25: 235–41.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys aint gonna be happy until you take all my money, huh?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Girl looks better in the before picture... Lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in on our great summer deal while it lasts!!

It's time to get diced-up! :thumbsup:

-John

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jessta

jessta

Awards
the before and after pics are not that different. Diet and exercise alone could show the same results. Just saying. Im histent to purchase something it has lots of word of mouth saying that it really made a differents to someone. Especially when there is so much out there for supplements that say they can do the same things.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
the before and after pics are not that different.
I think Primordial just forgot to run those photos through Photoshop. Seems to be really lacking in the visible popped veins and body shine.

jessta

jessta

Awards
Yes agree..but word of mouth in the case of supplements and testimonies..are far more affective then those photos will ever be.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the before and after pics are not that different. Diet and exercise alone could show the same results. Just saying. Im histent to purchase something it has lots of word of mouth saying that it really made a differents to someone. Especially when there is so much out there for supplements that say they can do the same things.
This was brought up on another board as well. If UK Strenght Doesnt Mind, I will quote his response as well as mine.

I'd say give it a shot mate, the pictures are 'realistic' representation of what can be achieved from a cycle. I personally can't stand seeing before and after pictures that are touched up and totally blow products out of proportion.

AndroHard and Turinabol LV are very hard to beat in my opinion!

I agree, it is refreshing to see actual results posted from real users of the products, not photoshop projects that were taken on the same day. One of the things that has drawn me to Primordial was their honesty that backs up what I consider to be the most proven and effective supplements on the market.

On the actual comment of them not being that impressive, lets look at them for a second:

The first, featuring the ultra advanced cycle for 8 weeks, shows insane levels of definition as well as some muscle growth. I would go as far to call this a full recomp as opposed to just fat loss. Take particular notice of his shoulders, chest tightening, lat growth, and obviously the abs.

The next 4 week cycle of the Fat loss stack, which is non hormonal, achieved very strong definition and fat loss in as little as 4 weeks, completely naturally with CLA, Gren Tea, and Dermatherm target.

In the Dermatherm Target alone stack, pay particular attention to the definition around the lats, the protrusion of the abdominal.

..and last but not least, in the female's picture, she achieved fat loss that has led to a much more defined physique. It is easy to say "well she is posing differently," but if you look at it closely, you can see she definitely tightened up very well.
Personally, I decided that I will convert my planned Androhard/Turinabol cycle to the full ultra advanced, only a couple more goodies to grab.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, the Advanced Cutting Stack seems so tempting. However, I will probably miss out on this deal due to lack of spending cash right now. So I guess, will the "Advanced Cutting Stack" work well by it self even without the androhard. I see that Dermacrine is too under the label of PH, though the PP's site does not mention any PH-related side effects as compared to androhard, especially the hairloss(which does not run in my family though).

jessta

jessta

Awards
no i total would rather see actual pics, but I think i discussion board of people who actual used it and say positive results would be worth getting the products some recognization. I always ask my friends opions on stuff that i have not tried when it comes to supplements, becuase one they are expensive and two there are so many that promise this and that. I rather know its worth my investiment.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a great summer deal from Primordial!! :bigok:

If you have any questions about any of these cutting stacks, please let us know; we'll be more than happy to address your questions.

-John

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhh, the Advanced Cutting Stack seems so tempting. However, I will probably miss out on this deal due to lack of spending cash right now. So I guess, will the "Advanced Cutting Stack" work well by it self even without the androhard. I see that Dermacrine is too under the label of PH, though the PP's site does not mention any PH-related side effects as compared to androhard, especially the hairloss(which does not run in my family though).
Dermacrine is pretty mild on the hair line because of the pregnenolone (progesterone activity). Some people have reported improved hair growth while on Dermacrine, presumably from the anti-cortisol effect and possibly lower DHT effect if they naturally have high DHT/low progesterone.

But yes, the Dermacrine Muscle Stack with the FLS will work great. The Androhard would just help keep the estrogen and bloat down.

-Eric

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Damnit, wish I saw this before I placed my order earlier today :[

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is pretty mild on the hair line because of the pregnenolone (progesterone activity). Some people have reported improved hair growth while on Dermacrine, presumably from the anti-cortisol effect and possibly lower DHT effect if they naturally have high DHT/low progesterone.

But yes, the Dermacrine Muscle Stack with the FLS will work great. The Androhard would just help keep the estrogen and bloat down.

-Eric
Thanks. :veryhappy:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damnit, wish I saw this before I placed my order earlier today :[
If your pack hasnt been shipped you should be able to call or email in and change the order...

-Eric

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
If your pack hasnt been shipped you should be able to call or email in and change the order...

-Eric
Well fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) you guys are on the ball. I placed my order and it was on the truck on it's way here within a few hours.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Well fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) you guys are on the ball. I placed my order and it was on the truck on it's way here within a few hours.
If you provide proof or purchase or something, would that go through for you to be eligible for that deal? I mean...I am pretty sure somewhere deep in side PP is just that awesome in providing customer service that they will make an exception this time and just send you the androhard free of charge, but maybe make you pay for the shipping or something. And then you write a review and go "OMG! These guys are so awesome!" and as a result PP feels all so warm and fuzzy inside that they made a customer so happy. And all that extra positive publicity will attract other future buyers as they will see PP as a company that they can truely trust and become loyal customers for life, resulting in more customers for PP, increase in profits, better stock opportunities, increase in company size allowing to branch farther out into the supplement market. And before you know it, PP gets sponsorship deals with the UFC, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt, and become the biggest name in future Olympics, summer and winter, and the World Cup!

:D

UKStrength

If you provide proof or purchase or something, would that go through for you to be eligible for that deal? I mean...I am pretty sure somewhere deep in side PP is just that awesome in providing customer service that they will make an exception this time and just send you the androhard free of charge, but maybe make you pay for the shipping or something. And then you write a review and go "OMG! These guys are so awesome!" and as a result PP feels all so warm and fuzzy inside that they made a customer so happy. And all that extra positive publicity will attract other future buyers as they will see PP as a company that they can truely trust and become loyal customers for life, resulting in more customers for PP, increase in profits, better stock opportunities, increase in company size allowing to branch farther out into the supplement market. And before you know it, PP gets sponsorship deals with the UFC, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt, and become the biggest name in future Olympics, summer and winter, and the World Cup!

That's a perfect picture you've painted there sir :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

you've either got one hell of a hyperactive imagination or are secretly working for primordial cause i know i couldn't come up with all that. lol

UKStrength

you've either got one hell of a hyperactive imagination or are secretly working for primordial cause i know i couldn't come up with all that. lol
We're all hyperactive down at Primordial mate :) Eric only employs potential 'loose cannons' :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one week left on this, everyone!

Don't miss out on this great deal!!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a few days left on this sale, everyone. Don't miss out on this great deal!!!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day, everyone. Make sure you get in before this deal is gone...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you all took advantage of this great deal!

Thank you all for you support. I think you will be very pleased with these stack options. For those that have purchased one of our stacks, please let us know how your results panned out.

-John

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Last day on these stack deals...

-Eric
Sh!t I missed out on it! You guys should one day throw a DermaTherm at my way. I'll be the best logger ever. I promise.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'd just like to thank everyone that took part in the sale! We truly appreciate all the support and feedback that you provide about our product line.

I'm already working on this months project, so look for another good deal VERY soon. ;)

-John

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your next sale should be free cutting stack when you buy androhard ;)
stay awesome PP

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right, better get yours while the gettin is good

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Free AndroHard to anybodies name that starts with "lue" and ends with "links" :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Im going to check the fine print on our site, but I am quite sure I have not seen that mentioned anywhere. :thinking:
It's was typed with white color on white background so it's invisible ;)