What is Triazole™?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of mystery surrounding the upcoming product by Driven Sports. To date, all that has been released is that it is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) and that it will go by the name of Triazole™. Driven Sports President Matt Cahill has, however, been quoted online as saying that Triazole™ “will not be a single ingredient product, it will not contain any steroidal compounds, it will not be illegal for athlete's to use UNLESS your organization has a blanket clause for all aromatase inhibitors (AI).”

The actual driving force behind the product, he states, “is based off of Letrozole's structure which we believe to be the king of AIs.” Letrozole is a prescription aromatase inhibitor that significantly lowers estrogen. Cahill adds, “It does lower estrogen (better then any OTC steroidal AI I’ve seen) and it does boost test but I am not releasing amounts just yet. There is blood work on multiple users which will eventually be posted.”

More EXCLUSIVE Triazole™ information coming soon!!

Be sure to sign up to our Facebook and Twitter feeds!!

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of mystery surrounding the upcoming product by Driven Sports. To date, all that has been released is that it is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) and that it will go by the name of Triazole™. Driven Sports President Matt Cahill has, however, been quoted online as saying that Triazole™ “will not be a single ingredient product, it will not contain any steroidal compounds, it will not be illegal for athlete's to use UNLESS your organization has a blanket clause for all aromatase inhibitors (AI).”

The actual driving force behind the product, he states, “is based off of Letrozole's structure which we believe to be the king of AIs.” Letrozole is a prescription aromatase inhibitor that significantly lowers estrogen. Cahill adds, “It does lower estrogen (better then any OTC steroidal AI I’ve seen) and it does boost test but I am not releasing amounts just yet. There is blood work on multiple users which will eventually be posted.”

More EXCLUSIVE Triazole™ information coming soon!!

Be sure to sign up to our Facebook and Twitter feeds!!

Wow good to see some familiar people even if under some new names or new company names..... great memories of some great past products....sure there is more to come.

Mr.50

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Anything that has Matt Cahill's mind behind it is guaranteed to be innovative and of the highest quality. I am curious to see what he has up his sleeve with this new product.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg
gonna have an orgasm
im the bottle

V

vudoo

Awards
Better than Liquidex?
The convenience of a pill is nice I guess.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be following this as I might need an ai for a cycle

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have kept up with this since first call but I am just waiting to see what the inital response will be from testers.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Testers??? Did someone say testers?? I'm game!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, we'll be asking for logs in the near future!
I would love to help you guys out!! Glad to see you back on here! I was on here under a different name back in '03.. Always loved you guys' stuff!

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It seems we'll have news either today or tomorrow :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually quite interested in what this turns out to be. Are you guys still planning to give a breakdown of the ingredients, as mentioned earlier? I am assuming if they are completely new ideas, it will be hard for others to find alot of information on it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The first discussion will be today!

I am actually quite interested in what this turns out to be. Are you guys still planning to give a breakdown of the ingredients, as mentioned earlier? I am assuming if they are completely new ideas, it will be hard for others to find alot of information on it.
Yes. And we will be providing info on each so you won't have to look far!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole-3.html

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The first info about Triazole:

Triazole™ introduces a BRAND NEW compound to the industry that we call pZole™. pZole™ is a NATURAL aromatase inhibitor (AI) found in the shrub Brassaiopsis glomerulata. This shrub is native to South Asia where it is used to treat rheumatism and back pain. Brassaiopsis glomerulata has been shown to contain several natural AI, of which, pZole™ has been shown to be the strongest. In fact, during a comparison study with the prescription drug Letrozole (a potent AI) there was no statistical difference between it and pZole™ with regards to aromatase inhibition!

Aromatase is the enzyme that converts androgens like testosterone into estrogens and is the main way by which males generate estrogen. When aromatase is inhibited, your brain will detect lower levels of estrogen and will in turn respond by increasing testosterone levels significantly. In case you didn’t know, this is a good thing. Actually, it’s a GREAT thing as one of the functions of testosterone is to rapidly increase protein synthesis in cells, leading to bigger and stronger muscles.

Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some ais cause me joint pain will this one be joint friendly? for some reason bromo and form are the only ones that dont bother my joints.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so will this kill etro like letro?
gyno cure?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Found some good reads on this bad boy, good find and I congrat you guys on this find! I will say this, there is one extract out there that few know of and I was able to find it, sourcing it is a pain, but according to bloodwork and studies; its more than 300% more effective than fadogia while blocking estrogen.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey much is this gonna sell for?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, it's been killing me! I've been getting updates all day on new posts on this thread on my Blackberry, but for some reason, I can't access AM on my phone.. Finally, I'm home & can see what this is all about!! Fortunately, I do follow you guys on fb..

Like Rochapb asked, how much??:deal:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
so will this kill etro like letro?
gyno cure?
If you stick to the recommended dosing you will be fine. Anyone dosing too high may notice lack-of-estrogen related sides.

As for gyno, there is anecdote, but we obviously can't make any guarantees.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Another little tidbit for you fellas regarding pZole:

One of our alpha testers of pZole reported a decrease in estrogen of 41%, and his free testosterone went from a level of 64.3 to193.4 -- that is a 300% INCREASE!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

One of our alpha testers of pZole reported a decrease in estrogen of 41%, and his free testosterone went from a level of 64.3 to193.4 -- that is a 300% INCREASE!
Hence making it stronger than "FreeTest", knowing AX the bottle will give at least 1 month unlike "FreeTest"......

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

YOU GOTTA BE YANKING ME!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am def intrigued and waiting for more info.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can only hope it comes out next week!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't guarantee anything, but no users have reported any problems.
ok thanks i guess i will just have to try it and see:D

M

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established

very interesting. looking forward to trying it!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
how does this stack up against 6-bromo and formestane?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is as good as it is looking I will be adding this to my OTC portion of PCT.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the product being released...will more than likely pick up a bottle or two.

I'm on Bromo now and loving it and bromo isn't even the "cream of the crop".

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Another morsel for you guys:

Prunella Vulgaris is a highly esteemed traditional medicinal herb that is affectionately known as “heal-all”. It gets this name thanks to the diversity of ailments it has been purported to fix. These include anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects, its ability to reduce fevers, stomach problems and even lower blood pressure. More recently, new research into its effects on cancer and diabetes have come to light. Prunella Vulgaris has been demonstrated to have anti-estrogenic properties through its effect in activating the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) which can interfere with estrogen. Further proof of this effect is displayed in its effect on inhibiting the estrogen-induced enzyme, CYR61, which has recently been suggested as a biomarker for prostate cancer.

Collins NH, Lessey EC, DuSell CD, McDonnell DP, Fowler L, Palomino WA, Illera MJ, Yu X, Mo B, Houwing AM, Lessey BA. Characterization of antiestrogenic activity of the Chinese herb, prunella vulgaris, using in vitro and in vivo (Mouse Xenograft) models. Biol Reprod. 2009 Feb;80(2):375-83.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The hits just keep on comin!!