AMS needs New Product loggers!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys heres the deal!!! We are looking for 2 loggers for each product so we need 8 loggers in all. If you would, please list the product your interested in logging at bottom of you app please. And we need these loggers fast so get your app in asap and tell your friends! Below is a rundown of each product to help you decide which will work best for you.

PUMP FIXX
Beware stimulant and pump junkies – AMS’ new preworkout powder delivers round house after round house of skin crawling, vasodilated pumps and intense, prolonged swollen muscle mass!

I hope by now, you’ve come to expect something different from Advanced Muscle Science. A formula unlike all the other copycats on the market. Something unique and truly eye-catching and intriguing. We took our time to formulate new Pump Fixx™ – and for good reason! The pre-workout market for dietary supplements is congested with me-too, knock-off products that quite honestly bore us to tears. The way we saw it, either we had to create something different and vastly more effective or simply not launch a product at all. After round and round of prototypes, attempting to create Pump Fixx™, we finally hit the jackpot. One try of Pump Fixx™ and we know you will be hooked. We’d be shocked if you don’t experience the most intense mega monster pumps, super strength augmentation, energy and workout performance ever felt before. Having said that, let me tell you all about AMS’ new pre-workout Intensity Igniter – Pump Fixx™.

Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways: 1) Ignite your workout, both physically and mentally to provide the energy needed to maximize neurological and physiological performance. 2) Ramp up nitric oxide pathways to help maximize blood flow, mega monster pumps and 3) Extend training time and intensity .

Ignition

Pump Fixx starts out with the AMS exclusive Halostachine™, a compound also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine. This potent beta adrenergic agonist plays an integral role in kick starting the thermogenic pathways to maximize energy and fatty acid release. The next stimulant added for enhancement in energy and workout performance is caffeine. Caffeine serves a number of functions in the Pump Fixx formula. First and foremost is its ability to quickly increase energy. In the scientific realm, one study of particular interest was performed by Beck in 2006. This study was done on 37 resistance-training men, and assesses some key parameters of strength. The results were astounding. Subjects consuming the caffeine had a 2.1% increase in 1 Rep Max Bench Press, simply from the acute administration of caffeine. Additionally, the total volume of weight lifted had a very strong trend towards increasing. In a review article done by Doherty, looking at a multitude of different studies – some very interesting findings were noted. One marker known as the Rating of Perceived Exertion had a 5.6% improvement. Additionally, performance was increased by a jaw dropping 11.2%. The research on caffeine goes on and on. This supplement has a long-standing history and is well known for its potent abilities.

If all that wasn’t enough, both beta-phenylethylamine and 1,3 dimethylpentylamine are also added. These two compounds may help to increase norepinephrine, energy and workout performance by invoking energy inducing pathways.

Pump-Vasodilation

When you’re training, there’s a point when you know this workout has surpassed all others. We’re talking about that moment in time when it feels like no more blood can possibly expand into your muscles – like a balloon about to pop. Vascular grooves that create valleys in your skin. This is where Arginine Alpha Ketogluturate (A-AKG) comes in to help maximize nitric oxide and exercise performance. Arginine is there for enhanced NO, protein synthesis and ammonia removal. Arginine also serves as a precursor for protein synthesis, an essential component of recovery from intense exercise.

Campbell’s group has recently evaluated the effects of Arginine AKG in adult trained men. This protocol consisted of 2 parts, the first looked at 10 men on A-AKG or a placebo. Not surprisingly, Arginine-AKG ingestion was shown to elevate plasma arginine levels during the 8-hour period after consumption. The second part of the protocol contained some more interesting information. This part looked at 35 trained men over the course of an 8-week treatment period. Data from this part of the protocol showed some very interesting findings. Not only did subjects consuming the arginine akg have a greater 1 rep max bench press but also effects were seen on power measurements from a Wingate analysis. Therefore anaerobic performance, as measured by two different parameters were both increased by consumption of the arginine akg.

Intensify and Prolong

Ok, so at this point in training you are amped up and ready to lift like a beast. You’re achieving reps like never before but at the same time physiologically, metabolic byproducts are building up in a resistance to degrade performance. This is where some key additions in Pump Fixx come into play. In order for maximum performance to continue, the body must rid itself of various metabolic byproducts that can quickly be generated during workouts. The byproducts, particularly hydrogen ions and lactic acid, are some of the culprits that strive to terminate your workout prematurely. You see, the energy or ATP-producing reactions create these metabolites and the more energy output there is, the more of these metabolites generated. That’s why we’ve added copious amounts of Beta-Alanine to the Pump Fixx formulation – to allow workout performance to be extended by aiding the body in buffering these. Beta-Alanine, along with the amino acid histidine, forms a compound known as Carnosine – which is responsible for these beneficial effects.

Some recent clinical trials have documented these effects. One such study showed total work increased by 13% in a cycle capacity test and that muscle carnosine concentrations were increased by 58.8% and 80.1% at 4 and 10 weeks. (Hill et al, 2007) Derave et al, 2007 showed total increases in muscle carnosine of 47% greater in the soleus and 37% in the gastrocnemius whereas placebo groups showed little change. In addition, total torque during a dynamic knee extension was significantly increased with the use of ß -alanine.

Additionally in the Pump Fixx formulation is Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This unique compound is not like the name seems. It may appear on the surface to be yet another form of creatine, however this is not the case. COP is actually a novel intracellular buffer similar and potentially synergistic in combination with beta alanine. Most of the research on this product comes out of Germany, but let me just summarize the highlights. As mentioned above when you’re working out more intensely, so the greater and faster the buildup of lactic acid will be in the body. COP helps to buffer this lactic acid by increasing anaerobic glycolysis, thereby helping to extend and maximize your workout. Additionally, it may assist in the summation of muscle fibers during eccentric motion, thereby allowing for greater muscle stimulation and thus performance and hypertrophy.

If all that wasn’t enough in terms of muscle buffering, the entire Pump Fixx platform is designed in a base of sodium hydrogen carbonate and potassium hydrogen carbonate. Bicarbonates or hydrogen carbonates have an extensive history of use for buffering and enhancing strenuous workouts. When undergoing intensive training, muscle cells utilize large amounts of energy (ATP) in relatively short periods of time. The problem is ATP production resulting from intense training produces rapid accumulations of lactic acid. If lactic acid is buffered appropriately, performance can degrade quickly and the onset of fatigue can occur. Again, by helping to rid the body of some of these potent by-products of intense training, muscles can work harder and longer before the onset of fatigue.

Finally – something new, different and highly effective. Pump Fixx provides the latest chemistry lab technologies and you’ll be sure to feel the results once you begin training on Pump Fixx. More energy, enhanced workout performance and endurance – and a pump like never before.

AMS Carb Free Body Mortar

AMS Carb Free Body Mortar – Precise 4 Parts Leucine: 1 Part Isoleucine and Valine (4:1:1 Ratio). Recovery Enhancing Glutamine and Zero Carbs = Calorie burning Anabolic Cascade.

Undoubtedly, you want every heart pounding, energy depleting, iron pumping set to count. The conundrum is, with the plethora of supplements on the market today – how do you choose? How do you know which one is absolutely the best? You’ve tried many – probably with decent results. But have you peaked? Have you truly maximized and stimulated every muscle fiber to generate protein synthesis and recovery to its max?

Carb Free Body Mortar is it! The real deal…let me tell you why.

Common knowledge:

Leucine is a vital essential amino acid; the body cannot synthesize it naturally – it needs to come from the diet. You’ve undoubtedly heard of its ability to initiate protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. Importantly, out of all the BCAA’s, only L-leucine can be oxidized by muscles for ATP production. By contrast, L-isoleucine and L-valine provide relatively little energy for muscles, and a molecule of either yields only one acetyl group. During strenuous exercise, L-leucine is oxidized at a greatly accelerated pace.

What else:

Leucine serves a number of purposes in human physiology related to strenuous muscle damaging exercise. It is a simple, dietary method to help preserve skeletal muscle tissue, enhance protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown during times of catabolism (If you’re training hard enough, catabolism should be rampant). Leucine’s principle mechanism of action is activating the anabolic pathway known as mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin). This key pathway is a baseline by which the body determines whether or not sufficient protein exists to begin the synthesis of new skeletal tissue protein (i.e. muscle). Protein synthesis is initiated when there is a greater concentration of leucine in the mTOR pathway. Leucine will also cause a release of insulin, which will further encourage anabolism (it’s also one reason we added some carbs to Body Mortar – to capitalize on promoting massive glycogen storage). Supplemental leucine is ideal to assist in potentiation of anabolic activities for lean mass promotion and its anti-catabolism properties. Leucine will also aid muscles in the recovery from the vigorous training from any type of athlete.

HYPER TROP-X

Advanced Muscle Science introduces a new line of thinking when it comes to muscle energy and workout performance. Hypertrop-X utilizes a targeted approach that incorporates three unique pathways in the form of a Pre-Workout Energizer, Muscle Endurance Enhancer and Muscle Protein Stimulator, in this unique and surprisingly powerful blend. Taken prior to workouts, your muscles will never feel so energized not just from the onset of training but throughout the entire workout. This is not your ordinary pre-workout supplement. Let’s explain why…

Leucine and Beta-Alanine

The key to Hypertrop-X is the combination of key ingredients in precise quantities. The formulation foundation begins with the proprietary MRA (Muscle Recovery Accelerator) combination, which is a precise blend of two compounds, beta alanine and leucine, which are backed by decades of performance documenting research. Leucine has recently become very well known for its effects in stimulating the mTOR and other protein synthesis pathways. These pathways signify that protein synthesis and the machinery behind the formulation of new skeletal tissue can be enhanced via the administration of leucine. Aside from research on the metabolic pathways behind leucine’s effects, research is also plentiful on the performance enhancing effects of leucine. For example, Crowe et al, 2006 investigated the effects of leucine on plasma concentrations of leucine, measures of body power, work and time to exhaustion. Results from this study showed significant increases in plasma leucine and additional increases in total power and time to exhaustion.

Beta alanine is another must-have, pre-workout supplement included in Hypetrop-X. It’s one thing to get stimulated and energized prior to exercise but if you’re muscles can’t buffer all of the metabolites that are generated during the exercise bout, performance will degrade rapidly and you won’t maximize your training session. In order for maximum performance to continue, the body must rid itself of various metabolic byproducts that can quickly be generated during workouts. The byproducts, particularly hydrogen ions and lactic acid, are some of the culprits that want to end your workout prematurely. You see, the energy or ATP-producing reactions create these metabolites, and the more energy output there is, the more these metabolites are generated. That’s why we’ve added copious amounts of beta alanine to allow workout performance to be extended by aiding the body in buffering these. Beta alanine along with the amino acid histidine, form a compound known as carnosine. Carnosine is responsible for these beneficial effects. Supplementation though with beta alanine has been shown to be the key at increasing muscle carnosine concentration.

1-Androsterone RD™:​

The ultimate performance-enhancing agent now comes in a rapid dissolve tablet!

As we continue to develop and launch the best and most convenient workout supplements possible, we are now offering 1-Androsterone™ in our new RD™ (rapid dissolve) formula. The RD™ tablet delivers the same ultra-efficient dose of the active compound in a super-fast disintegrating formula designed for ease of use, travel and personal preference.

AMS’ rapid dissolve (RD) delivery uses F-Melt™ technology to quickly break apart the tablet in your mouth – allowing for maximum absorption.

1-Androsterone RD™: Experience the same lean mass and strength gains as you did with 1-Androsterone capsules plus these benefits:

100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated pro anabolics based on the 1,4 andro studies.
Ultra efficient RD ™delivery system
Completely avoid liver first pass
Reach blood plasma levels sooner
Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
Rapid dissolve pro anabolics have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique RD™ delivery system – brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Tester Requirements: (You can copy paste this app)

Must be 21-older to run the 1-AD Tabs

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Which product your preffer? :

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the product and can I still be able to log this if im currently logging LG products?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, cool. Would I still be able to log this?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the product and can I still be able to log this if im currently logging LG products?
This will be dependent on what kind of product your using now and if your able to log both equally.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be dependent on what kind of product your using now and if your able to log both equally.
I-GH-1 and GHenerate, which are both Gh releasing supps. Whats your say John? I think I could effectively log both.

dusty

dusty

Awards

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 5'10

• Weight : 190

• Body type : Mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Been training ever since I can remember; high volume, low volume, everything in between.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I train Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday DC style.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : I am currently doing the Insanity cardio program.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Glutamine, Creatine Mono, Multi V, and Jacked

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Staying around 3000 with a 40/30/30 (protein, carb, fat) split.

• Current Daily Water Intake : A gallon or more

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/154415-hemavol-sample-review.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I feel like I would like to add something to my current staple supps. Since these are my staples, I feel like I would be able to be a good test subject.

Which product your prefer? : Body mortar, Pump Fixx, Hyper Trop X

Last edited:
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :M
• Height :5'9"
• Weight :170-175
• Body type :ecto
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Varsity swimmer, runner turned recreational BB. Been liftin for a solid 2.5 years.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Heavy weights/low reps: chest/tris, back/bis, legs, shoulders,
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Dont do any now, but can add cardio on off days; why not, gotta max my Army PT test.. Possible HIIT and sprint type runs.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :GHenerate, I-GH-1, ASGT
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Hell to the nah!
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :Hell to the nah!
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :200-250grams protein and the rest carbs and fats for about 4000-5000 calories a day.
• Current Daily Water Intake :gallon if you include milk intake..
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155185-insomniac-soldiers-lg.html current sponsored log and my first.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Because I can give the public and honest opinion on your product. Because my diet and training routine is tuned to utilize the supplement optimally.. And because im just a badas s..

Which product your preffer? :Hyper Trop-X, but would gladly log any of those products :D

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Sex:M
Height:5'9"
BodyType:Meso

Training: Been working out consistently for the last 3 years
Current Training: Mon-Thur. Strictly Calisthetics and Dumbell excercises

Cardio Schedule: N/A

Current Supplements: Whey protien, Recoverpro, creatine mono, multi v, flaxseed, glutamine and on my last week of hgh-pro

Prescription/Non prescription: N/A

Not being currently treated for any conditions.

Current Diet& Macros: 3,500-5000 cals.

Current Daily Water Intake: a gallon plus

Why should i be selected?: cause i'm dedicated and determined individual who takes his excercise and supplementation seriously and would be nothing but honest, thorough and unbiased in relating my experience while logging your supps, and always wanted to actually
try your products(Body Mortar % Hyper Trop X) and would be honored to stay active on the boards representing your product to the fullest.

What products do i prefer: 1-ANDROSTERONE-RD

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
• Height :5'10"
• Weight :175-180
• Body type :Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Football in H.S. (Got a Scholarship to UF), been doing amatuer bb for a year, won biggest teen arms at the last event!

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 4-5 days a week doing 6-8 rep range on nearly all body parts.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 2 days a week, a mixture of HIIT, Plyo, and sparring (Boxer for 8 years).
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :ASGT, AP, Postal, Animal Pak, Animal PM, Yohimbe HCI- Prima Force (2.5mg). Protein: Nutrapro, Lipotropic (LG) and occasional Slim Fast.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : I don't even take Advil.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :None, never had allergies, ect.
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Roughly 2000-25000 cals a day, on average I try to take over a 100-125 grams of Protein even with a calorie defict.
• Current Daily Water Intake: Around 2 gallons (I sit at my desk and drink water all day lol)
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151618-big-beazy-jacked.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I always give a no B.S. opinion on everything. Simply the product works, or it doesnt. In the past when I've had a few of your supplements, they never fell short and always succeeded in all of their claims.
Which product your preffer? : Pump Fixx (PWO's are the easiest to test and get the optimal correct results) and Body Mortar is my second choice. I was going to buy it a little while ago, just the price was a little steep for my current budget (Wifey is going to be here in 2 days, good-bye money)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'10
• Weight : 184
• Body type : athletic
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5 years of real training. Earlier years more athletic sport and high volume, now its a mix that leans way over towards body building.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 6 days a week.
Chest, Bi's, Tri's ( Sun, Tue, Thur ) Back & Shoulders ( Mon, Fri ) Legs & Abs (Wed )
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : A run at the least up to a mile 4 or 5 days a week, some days more, jump rope and work the punching bag alot.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : PRIME by usp labs, & anabolic haylo by muscletech ( should finish before this friday ), & EAS whey protein
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : NONE
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : under 200 grams of carbs a day, around 120 grams of protein or over, 45 grams of fat ( never over 50 ), calorie intake may change depending on what food i consume.
• Current Daily Water Intake : over 8 8oz glasses maybe about 80oz or over
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : none, looking for my first though
I train hard, I eat good and I sleep right. I've been wanting to do a log on here since I joined so people could see what im about, I will provide before and after photo's, I want to HYPER TROP-X , but I really wouldnt mind logging any, but if I get pump fixx, I will also provide before and after pics of consuming said pre work out and how much No i get pumped

Wanna Log: 1 HYPER TROP-X
2 Pump Fixx
3 Body Mortar

really want the hyper trop but any one of these three would be nice

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good guys. I have tried hypertrop-x myself, got a hell of a tingle and kick to it

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
AMS hitting the scene hard again, love it guys, i'm currently logging a no carb post workout, definitely would like to compare results with who ever logs body mortar

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
AMS hitting the scene hard again, love it guys, i'm currently logging a no carb post workout, definitely would like to compare results with who ever logs body mortar
Thanks we are always trying to bring out the next best thing and love launching new products for you guys to log.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
let's get these logs flowing AMS, tired of seeing the same ol same on these boards

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
• Height :5'9"
• Weight :203
• Body type :muscular
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :4 years, bodybuilding routine, sometimes powerlift.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :full body split in 5 days, cardio after weights 5x a week
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :after weights 5x a week, sometimes cardio on weekends. hr kept usually in the 140-160 range for 30 mins. elliptical, or stairstepper.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :jack3d, creatine mono, whey isolate, fish oils, multi's, ya know the usual suspects.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :n/a
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :2800 to 3000 a day. carbs from oats, brown rice, veggies. protein from beef, fish, eggs, whey, chicken.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1 and 1/2 gallons
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :never tried out any ams products.. would love the oppurtunity to log for you guys!

Which product your preffer? :hypertrop-x, pump fixx. both those sound phenomenal to me. :32:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocabp's application: PICK ME!!!

• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height :5 feet and 8 & 1/2 inches
• Weight :226 lbs

• Body type :meso/endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have a long time training, i started at a young age with my borther who was in the millitary and was a fitness freak. My parents worked on the fields doing hard labor for many hours to make a living and to feed 6 kids, and it was hard times since we were mexicans. any ways my brother was in charge of me and he was always working out and he made me workout and not did he make me workout he pushed me to my limits every single day. I thank him for that for instilling that work ethic in me since i was 11 years old...yes 11.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :I weigh lift Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. In this order: Chest & tri's, legs & power cleans, biceps and back, legs & power cleans, and chest & tri's.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :I do plyometrics(p90x) on tuesday and thursday and i also do abb ripper x on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Vitamin C, kre alkalyn, gluta lyn, ECA, and cayenne.

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :Benadryl, primatene, aspirin?.

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :i have no current medical conditions but i used to have asthma but i have managed to get it under control, and doctor even said it was kinda amazing how it just disappeared.

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :My diet is very basic, i am cutting so i am on low carbs (50 g tops), while keeping protein at a moderate level(190 g-200) and my fat is at a moderate level too (40-50). all of my carbs come from vegetables such as lettuce, brocoli, cauliflower, celery, and some carrots. While my protein comes from very lean sources such as chicken, tilapia, salmon, tuna, and eggs. My fat comes mainly from peanut butter, almond milk, olive oil, fish oils, and cottage cheese(also a source of protein)

• Current Daily Water Intake :1 &1/2 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :i havent done any logs, yet

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :I think i should be selected because of my sheer hard work ethic and determination, i mean i was boen a big kid (at birth almost 12 lbs) and ive always been big and against all odds i have managed to loose fat even though i come from a fat family. Also i promise to give you the best log in return for picking me, and i promise you wont regret it.

Which product your preffer? :I would really like to give Pump Fixx a go especially since im on low carbs and man do i need a "pick-me-up" in the gym and for my plyometrics, i think this would greatly benefit me, my second choice would be Body Mortar sincei am cutting and i need some bcaa's in me to help me retain muscle and keep me fresh and prevent catabolism.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a couple more rules to this bros. You have to be at least 21 to log 1-Andro RD. Also we are limiting this to U.S. only for right now. Sorry

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
• Height :6'
• Weight :250
• Body type :Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Hitting the weights hard for the last 2 years. Just recently got sober and have never been more in tune with my body. Have done P90X in the past with pretty good results.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Right now I just started a Insanity/P90X hybrid program that consists of alot of cardio and a little bit of weights throughout the week. Im also training for a 5k marathon, and hopefully a half marathon a month after. Training 6 days aweek.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :Im running pretty much 25-30 miles aweek in order to be ready for my 5k. Usually about an hour and half at least 4 times a week, and a couple shorter sessions for speed.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Im currently taking Adipoxil , Orange OxiOmega, Centrum silver ultra multi, Formadrol Extreme for the anti E properties.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Sober!!!!!!
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) Not anymore
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Lean. Chicken tuna whole wheats and vegetables. Pretty much the same everyday. Im pretty boring
• Current Daily Water Intake :2 gallons. Seriously maybe more.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154166-hes-nutz-must.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/155819-shredfest2010-jnutz-summerbeatdown.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :I would love to run this at the end of the of my cut, for hardening and keeping much wanted muscle after Ive been on cut for so long.
Which product your preffer? :1-Androsterone RD™

T

TerrorSquad8

Awards
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'9"
• Weight : 212lbs
• Body type : Meso

Training for over 5 years, hard and heavy. Training is the most important part of my day.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Monday-Chest/Tris
Tuesday- Back/Bis
Wed - Legs
Thursday - Shoulder
Friday - Arms
I train with the FST-7 style

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 5 days a week Fasted AM cardio on elliptical for 30 min on highest level.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Pump
Universal EAA Stack
Universal Ultra Whey
Universal Torrent

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Meal 1: 6 Egg Whites + 1/2cup of oats + 50grams of protein in milk
Meal 2: 8-10 oz ground beef and potatoes
Meal 3: Same as 2
Meal 4: 60 grams protein
Meal 5: 10-12 oz chicken and brown rice
Meal 6: 8-10oz chicken
Meal 7: 60gram protein

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5+ gallon a day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Never logged before, but I am wanting to prove myself. I am online everyday, so I can post everyday.

I take training and diet very serious, its the most important thing that I do everyday. Diet is key, the little things make the difference. I train hard, giving it everything I have. I have been seeing great result with the FST-7 training and could really use this to bump up my training.

Which product your preffer? : 1-Androsterone RD™

G

Grey Warden

Awards
what support supps/pct are needed for the 1-ad and how does it compare to the utt version?

G

Grey Warden

Awards
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Football in H.S. (Got a Scholarship to UF), been doing amatuer bb for a year, won biggest teen arms at the last event!
ROFL!

what div.1 school across the US offers a scholarship to a 5'10 185 lb white kid?!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFL!

what div.1 school across the US offers a scholarship to a 5'10 185 lb white kid?!
DUDE unless they are linemen many FB players from high school weigh that, i mean plenty of QB,WR, DB, RB that weigh thator close to it
in fact i know a guy that was an 180 reciever and got a scholarship to UC davis

G

Grey Warden

Awards
DUDE unless they are linemen many FB players from high school weigh that, i mean plenty of QB,WR, DB, RB that weigh thator close to it
man were talkin about the university of florida here! big time schools would never consider someone of that size unless they had beyond amazing skills to make up for what they lack.

also youre jokin about 5'10 QBs and WRs... first of all you have to be able to see over the linemen and secondly how many SEC D1 recruiters are on the prowl for 5'10 receivers? the guy you know may have been 180 out of HS but how tall was he and how much weight did he have to put on?

the fact of the matter is weve all seen beazy's pics and know he is far from the person he makes himself out to be.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man were talkin about the university of florida here! big time schools would never consider someone of that size unless they had beyond amazing skills to make up for what they lack.

also youre jokin about 5'10 QBs and WRs... first of all you have to be able to see over the linemen and secondly how many SEC D1 recruiters are on the prowl for 5'10 receivers? the guy you know may have been 180 out of HS but how tall was he and how much weight did he have to put on?

the fact of the matter is weve all seen beazy's pics and know he is far from the person he makes himself out to be.
im too tired to care and your prolly right, i didnt know what UF stood for, i didnt think it was florida

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I do agree they are smaller in HS than in college. At that size u would have to have blazing speed. And think about the HBs, WRs, and DBs that go to Florida. How many are white? :deal:

Big difference between Florida and UC Davis.

Not saying he is full of sh1t its just a bit harder to believe.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tester Requirements: (You can copy paste this app)

• Sex - M or F : male
• Height :5ft5
• Weight : 135 as of now
• Body type :ecto
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :max ot for the past 12 weeks before that dc training. I have been training for 4 + years seriously and weights since 13 but nothing serious till 5 years ago.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Next 12 weeks I will go back to DC training.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-4 hours a day.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Just basics vitamins minerals, antioxidants fish oil and protein.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : drugs? hah I Don't believe in drugs.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : WLS aka wide lat syndrome After lifting heavy weights, some people like to walk with armpits open wide, 6 to 12 inches on both sides, like having difficulty to close them.

I am actually kidding. I have no medical condition.

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : anabolic diet. . The Anabolic Diet is a high protein, high fat diet which involves carbs cycling. you force your body to use fat for energy by avoiding carbs for 5 days. Your body stores less fat because you eat lots of fats. You’ll get rid of stubborn fat like love handles. 10% body fat year through is easy.
• Current Daily Water Intake : half to a gallon of water, I pee several times a day easily.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : I am on a ipad so I can't copy and past well on this message board but I have about 10+ logs here.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I have logged your products in the past 3 to be exact and had some pretty nice results. I am running a gym now fri sat and sun and I can promote it there as I run the gym hah. I am great at marketing products. I also do video logs as you have seen in the past.

Which product your preffer? :Ether pump fixx as 1st choice hyper trop x as second choice and carb free mortar. I logged your old 1ad with 4ad with some awesome results and giving my body a rest for hormones for a while any how.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
App's looking good !! Keep them coming guys!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, well, what do we have here....

• Sex : M
• Height : 5’ 11.75”
• Weight : 172
• Body type : Ecto
Been working out/lifting for nearly 15 years after having been a big n lazy kid/teen and have been consistent in working out pretty much since. The biggest challenge hasn’t been keeping the weight off, but in making myself eat more to gain LBM, which is where I’m at now, b/c that fear of gaining fat is always in the back of my mind. A daily reminder of that being some loose skin on my abs...but I’m improving.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : just started last week, a M/T/W F 3 day split consisting of Ch/Sh/Tri; Back/Bi’s; Legs (always on Tues) alternating a Heavy/DC style training session with a GVT session the next time that muscle is trained.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Hiit usually on stairmaster along with some core on Thurs...Sat Kenpo/cardio plus (from P90x) and Ab ripperX
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : LG GHenerate, LG IGH-1, LG Formadrol, USP AP (prior to fasted training only), USP Super Cx, USP Recreate, roation of preWO’s (or combo): Jack3d, ASGT, RPM, BCAA’s, fish oil, Dymatize elite 12 hour & whey protein.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : noppers
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : cycling cals/carbs from eating higher than maint. on workout days to less than maint. on non WO days, composed of roughly 40/40/20 c/p/f
• Current Daily Water Intake :1-1.5 gallons/day
I’m running an LG log (headed into week 3)for GHenerate/IGH-1 over on ‘that’ bb.com site, finishing up a 5 week natadrol run, just added in the formadrol this week.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125368821
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/pink-magic-180-capsules.html#reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/legal-gear/anadraulic-state-gt-720-grams/reviews (Great PreWO prod! By: Steven)
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles/3914-schizm-pink.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I’ll hit ya up with daily (well, ‘week’ daily as I’m not on my pc much during the weekends :) updates w/fair assessments of how the supps are working along with training and whatever other rambling tidbits come to mind as I’m writing.

Which product your preffer? :
That is tough! These look like great products, but to chose, I’d either have to go with either Pump Fixx (as my #1) or 1-Andro-Rd (close runner up)

thanks for the time and consideration! :sombrero:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^FUNNIEST ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hah. I think your new product line up has gotten a lot better. I am pretty inpressed.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i dont get pump fixx i hope they give me body mortar cuz man i tried a sample and it was absolutely delicious. i can honestly say it was the best tasting drink i have ever drank, IMO they should replace soda with body mortar, its so delicious

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Companys are always improving taste.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
haha big beezy u lying sneezy

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you guys closing this down? I might have to compile an app if I'm allowed

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cmon man just give all the supp and ill log all of them :p