LG Sciences PWNZ Professional Powerlifting! - Did you expect anything less?...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The most powerful and effective performance-enhancing products are developed by LG Sciences, which is why it's no surprise that LG Sciences produces world record breaking athletes.

LG Sciences sponsored athlete, Jeff Johnston took 1st Place in the IPA Worlds Men Pro-class 220lb weight division with a 700lb Bench press!

Jeff's Stack:

Anadraulic State GT
GHenerate/IGH1
Lipotropic Protein
Postal
NO Infuse
Perfect Carb
BC+EAA

LG Sciences spokesperson and author, Darilyn Doddy also broke the IPA female bench press strength world record in the 18-19yo teen, 165lb class by pressing 380lbs!

Darilyn's Stack:

Anadraulic State GT
Lipotropic Protein
NO Infuse
BC+EAA

LG Sciences sponsored athlete, Al Caslow also holds the all-time world record squat; 876lbs @ 165lbs.

Al's Stack:

Anadraulic State GT
GHenerate/IGH1
NO Infuse
BC+EAA
Lipotropic Protein

Both Jeff and Darilyn represent the Triple X Powerlifting Team out of the Howell Fitness Center in Howell, MI. Al Caslow represents EliteFTS and Big Iron.

Congratulations to these athletes for their tremendous strength, positive attitude, and dominating performance!

Be sure to check out the full line of LG Sciences products at NutraPlanet, your home for the best priced and highest quality sports supplements on the planet!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epic

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no idea LG was SO into the PL scene. That's awesome, those are some heavy hitter you guys are sponsoring!
Few do lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a cool close-up pic Jeff just sent me:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I hope to be up there in those pics/vids someday. I'm working on it...

Any company that truly supports powerlifting has 100% respect from me. Welcome to the darkside, LG...

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
:shocked1:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone! It's great to work with these athletes. They're great people and have amazing dedication.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some bad mofos you are sponsoring right der. I have to agree that PL is of much bigger appeal to me than bodybuilding; seeing the weight people move is awe inspiring at times.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not so big on the trend of bloatedness in PL'ing, but I am definitely all for training to be as strong as possible.
That's just an excuse a lot of them use. The new school PLers aren't following that so much anymore. Most of the guys I see that are up and coming big names are lean and dense.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, Power Lifting > Body Building. You get to really see how all the work your put in actually pays off. With body building, people can easily go the synthol route and just "inject their bodies with muscles", since it is not as important as to what you can actually do in terms of endurance.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Although I don't care for certain aspects of the sport, I have a deep respect for bodybuilding. I personally cannot see myself cutting like they do and monitoring every morsel of food and drink that enters the body. That takes the utmost discipline and willpower. I prefer powerlifting because I'm addicted to heavy iron. Once I started lifting heavy, I wanted more. With my body type I probably could have gone the bodybuilding route, but I chose the darkside and have never regretted it.

rippednmichig

rippednmichig

Awards
Congrats to these guy's and gals for handling their business!

Hey Irish I was just down in Howell, wish I had known about this. My wifes family lives there, I'm always down in that area. I'm actually going back down in a couple of weeks.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I don't care for certain aspects of the sport, I have a deep respect for bodybuilding. I personally cannot see myself cutting like they do and monitoring every morsel of food and drink that enters the body. That takes the utmost discipline and willpower. I prefer powerlifting because I'm addicted to heavy iron. Once I started lifting heavy, I wanted more. With my body type I probably could have gone the bodybuilding route, but I chose the darkside and have never regretted it.
I fully concur. I must confess my training somewhat straddles the border between bb and pl, but ultimately, pursuing strength has typically always ended up my top priority.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Those vids were awesome. Good to see you guys promoting PL