PROMO: The Breach t-shirt

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

The Animal Breach ads are in full swing, for those that have signed up for the special promos you will be getting an email and a chance at this special shirt.

For everyone else we are going to give away 3 of these special edition t-shirts right here.

Please post your entry here by telling us your impression of the Breach so far.

Here is a link to the article and the Breach cell pages:

Article Details

Rules: U.S. address only

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!!! I can haz one...???:saevilw: :jester: :djparty:

F

fast200

Awards
Looks pretty effin sweet. I like the black and white/noir styling.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
great looking shirts and paintings... looks reminds me of Sin City comics... i dig the dark/gothic feel they all have.. its like this dude just lives to lift. he doesnt care about material possessions... he just needs his boots and straps, and he's ready. he'll lift anywhere. in a garage. in a basement. in a back room of a poker hall. he doesnt care, as long as there is enough weight to throw around to satisfy his needs.

T

TerrorSquad8

Awards
This is a sick shirt!

My impression of Breach so far. A completly unique way of going about ads for a supplement company. It's actually more then an ad. It's expressing a lifestyle that we all wish we could be apart of. This down and dirty lifestyle that is showing the hardcore lifting spirit within us all. Animal always has a unique approach to ads, rather then plastering crazy facts about thier supps, you show the life.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait!

drewgotts

drewgotts

Awards
cool comics...id imagine everyone can relate. I epically like the newest issue walk tall. That was my motivation to start lifting. i see this as another great animal classic

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
My impression of the breach is the exact opposite of the impression you get at my "health club and day spa". The picture shows someone who puts in the work, gets **** done, and doesn't crowed the bench with a frappachino b/sing for 2hours.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def bad ass. It has that feel of a dungeon style gym where u go to do work. Im back in a dungeon style gym and that shirt would go well with my new environment :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love animal t-shirts.....awesome give away....i love me some free t-shirts

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Def bad ass. It has that feel of a dungeon style gym where u go to do work. Im back in a dungeon style gym and that shirt would go well with my new environment :D
You don’t need it; your already living the dream. :D I need it so when I start craving a Pete’s Coffee from the coffee shop inside the f-ing gym, and I feel my wrist starting to go limp from all the beta estrogen filled "men" in the room. I can look in the mirror and get the motivation needed to dust off the rack of 100+lb dumbbells and get in my last set.

Edit: your probably wondering why I am at this gym. They bought out my hole in the wall power lifting gym and closed it. Now I have to spend the remainder of my membership here...

G

GIJane1928

Awards
I love these ads because they give that "real life" feel to what many of us go through every day. Every time I see one of those ads I thing to myself "I know how that feels." They are very get in and get out. All business and while still inspiring. Also, it's nice to not see products plastered all over the pages. You see him and you know what it means.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SICCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think the shirt looks very good. I usually like simple shirts, simple logos, designs, ad campaigns etc look the best to me. However, I like this ad campaign. I think it connects on a personal level much like the journey ads did. Everyone that really lifts hard can connect with the dialog in the ads and inside I think we all really long to be a monster like Frank (McGrath) and this guy on the new shirts and ads haha. So in a nutshell - My first impression is "damn thats a kick ass shirt/ad campaign....I gotta go back to the gym again today" lol.

I think my favorite add is the one that shows him walking in that hoodie. That is a true monster right there, a guy that walks around in a hoodie, covered up, not concerned with showing off just with getting bigger.

Whoever is in charge of Animal's ad campaigns needs a raise. Animal is the top company in my eyes when it comes to ad design and creativity. period. And they make excellent supps too.

good luck to all the applicants.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh!!!! i got the special email, went to sign in for a shirt and it appears it's closed!!! can't to to my email from work so i must be to late, so mad

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My opinion on the shirt? That shirt is money! I dont want a free one, I wanna know where I can buy it!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I've seen these ad's mostly in the Muscle and Fitness magazines. It gives off a dark vibe, one big huge man in a long dark hallway, or In a some sort of trench coat (As seen in the other ads). It pretty much just tells you to Lift. Most companys are too worried about these new B.S. results they come up with such as "Lose 100lbs in just two weeks with the new Hydroxy Cut HARDCORE!!!". Animal/Universal products have never failed myself, along with many others. These ads to me show that they don't need all these B.S. gimmicks or tricks to promote the product line. As gay as it sounds, you guys set the level of "Cool" per say. Your whole website, the cage, those Barbell clubs (I wish one was in my area!!!) everything. It's honestly just cool. Like no other site or company. Animal for an example is how I view you guys. Think of the conotations with the word Animal. Fierce, vicious, rabid, fury, and just pure insane. It beats Muscle Tech anyday. The whole saying something without saying anything term is used at its upmost potential here.

I know I submitted an entry for the Torrent, you do not have to count this as an Entry at all, I just want to give my honest opinion.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
That shirt rocks. Good luck to the entrants.

Hg

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Whose the winnar?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
NG can be a tease, he'll be picking winners sometime but he hasn't said when :D

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
n8te wins. i'll send you a beefy-T that says "Capnsavem is God".

you're welcome.

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
My impression....Lift like your child was under it, repeat as necessary.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if its too late, but those are some damn good ads. I don't buy into the muscle mags because I am a cheepskate and read online. I fancy myself as the strog silent type, and have been focused on getting bigger for awhile now. From the gains I have seen so far I don't think I will ever stop. I have to many tats to become a pro most likely, but don't really care, just want to get big. Ads are very thought provoking, and the lack of color and holographic images of Jay Cutler is refreshing :) Also appreciate the use of swear words lol. most people probbaly wouldn't but I am a soldier and love it when companies don't bow to the politcally correctness of the American people these days.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
n8te wins. i'll send you a beefy-T that says "Capnsavem is God".

you're welcome.
Can I get one too? Womens size large please.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Love the artwork. Yall was speaking on the dungeon look, I love that. The dungeon is me all day considering I dont work out at a gym I got a sqaut rack and two benches at the house under my carport and I use them everyday.... dont imagine I would workout in this shirt though, just put it on to go to the mall or shopping and look beassttyyyy

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i say give n8te the w1n, for his fine use of alphanumerics ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This shirt days later is still ....SICK!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, whats the deal HG?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Bump lol.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I really do like that shirt but I wish it had one of the animals on it. Cause they are already so big that they look unreal and everytime I show someone a picture of animals they do think its fake. So might as well use one of them. Also I wish it had something on the back of the. I have long hair(going to cancer kids, I'm not an emmo or a head banger) so it would cover the small animal logo on the back. You should put a massive logo on the back of it. Make the sh!t stand out!!!! Plus there is a lot of females out there that like the animal stuff and if they wore the animal shirts there hair would cover the logo. Most people see back of the shirts rather than the front. Get creative and if you can't tell us on forms(the Forvm would go INSANE if they had a chance to design a shirt, they made a kick ass firefox personal I'm sure they could handle a simple shirt) .

Thats what I think but I still want the shirt :D

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
This is a sick shirt!

My impression of Breach so far. A completly unique way of going about ads for a supplement company. It's actually more then an ad. It's expressing a lifestyle that we all wish we could be apart of. This down and dirty lifestyle that is showing the hardcore lifting spirit within us all. Animal always has a unique approach to ads, rather then plastering crazy facts about thier supps, you show the life.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait!
I think the shirt looks very good. I usually like simple shirts, simple logos, designs, ad campaigns etc look the best to me. However, I like this ad campaign. I think it connects on a personal level much like the journey ads did. Everyone that really lifts hard can connect with the dialog in the ads and inside I think we all really long to be a monster like Frank (McGrath) and this guy on the new shirts and ads haha. So in a nutshell - My first impression is "damn thats a kick ass shirt/ad campaign....I gotta go back to the gym again today" lol.

I think my favorite add is the one that shows him walking in that hoodie. That is a true monster right there, a guy that walks around in a hoodie, covered up, not concerned with showing off just with getting bigger.

Whoever is in charge of Animal's ad campaigns needs a raise. Animal is the top company in my eyes when it comes to ad design and creativity. period. And they make excellent supps too.

good luck to all the applicants.
great looking shirts and paintings... looks reminds me of Sin City comics... i dig the dark/gothic feel they all have.. its like this dude just lives to lift. he doesnt care about material possessions... he just needs his boots and straps, and he's ready. he'll lift anywhere. in a garage. in a basement. in a back room of a poker hall. he doesnt care, as long as there is enough weight to throw around to satisfy his needs.
want it in tubetop? :flirt:

Ok all NG jokes aside, here are the winners.

PM me your info and we will get these shirts out to you.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ok all NG jokes aside, here are the winners.

PM me your info and we will get these shirts out to you.
No one has any jokes :)

Hey congratulations fellas. This is super cool! I bought mine 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it.

Hg