>> LG Sciences Needs 4 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! <<

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

>> LG Sciences Needs 3 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! <<

Log the GHenerate & I-GH-1 GH Boosting Stack!

The reports from our first clinical study are back and verify what hundreds of users have reported already- elevated GH levels and off the hook recovery and sleep! In fact, from the combination of GHenerate and I-GH-1, growth hormone was increased by up to 5834% in this study! We are so happy with the results that we are going to pick three lucky applicants here on AM to log the stack!

GHenerate is the only GH boosting product on the market that includes puerarin an amazing nutrient which studies have shown can provide a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor! It is also the only product to include Marus Alba, whose extract contains a peptide which mimics the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). These new GH boosting superstars, along with I-GH-1 are sure to give you huge pumps, improved recovery, great sleep and the many benefits of boosted GH levels! Together, the effects of Generate and IGH1 in our clinical study were increases in growth hormone of up to 5834%

(1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.
    (2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

-----------------------------------

How to apply:

All you need to do is respond to the following questions and post your response in this thread by Friday June 11th! We would like to see a minimum of 4 updates per week.

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat)
    Training history/experience:
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):
    Goals for the log:
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?
    Lifting routine:
    General diet/caloric goals:
    Able to provide before & after pictures?
    If applicable, links to previous logs:
    Any other reasons why we should pick you?

To help ensure that we receive and reward the highest quality logs, Metroba and I will be checking in often and half way through the logs we will be sending a free tub of Anadraulic State GT to those who are keeping a good and up to date log!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lets get some logs up guys!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ewwwwww dats nice!

Good luck to the loggers...
    SFW and GFH
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

DUDE! WTF!!!!! I am already running an UBER-log or I would so jump in on this. Can't wait to see some real world results. Let's see some quality loggers in here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.22%

This looks like a lot of fun, and a great opportunity, too!

Here's my info:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 150lbs
    %BF: ~8.3%
    2 years Powerlifting with PSU Powerlifting team, 4 USAPL Competitions
    Used Ghenerate before with great results, used bulk 1C before with good results as well
    Goals for the log: GAIN MUCHO MUSCLE/WEIGHT
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?
    Use ASGT/AP/BCEAA/Postal for pre/intra/post WO supplementation.
    Lifting routine: SUPER SQUATS! (Lights Camera DESTROY! Orb enlists ASGT to set new PRs.)
    Aim for ~3 kcals / day, more if needed; On the Paleolithic Diet
    Able to provide before & after pictures? YES!
    In order from oldest to most current:
    I have a lightning fast metabolism, lean as fack, and tryin my best to gain some weight on the caveman diet.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.22%

Good luck guys!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 25 years, 5'5, 159lbs, 14 or 15%

Training history/experience: going on 4 years of constant training

Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): i-gh-1, hghpro, hghup, isatest

Goals for the log: if picked early enough, i'll run this stack as part of pct, if picked after my cycle is over, i'll run it as a recomp/cut

If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? again if picked during pct, i'll be using appnut's drive, lg's anadraulic state gt, and ibe's xlean, and lg's lipotropic protein

Lifting routine: mon:chest/tris, tues: back/bi, wednesday: cardio/abs, thurs: legs/abs, friday: off, saturday: shoulders/abs/cardio, sun: off/cardio

General diet/caloric goals: diet is roughly 6 or 7 meals a day, right now i'm eating about 3500 calories a day and roughly 240-250g's protein daily, after pct i'll probably drop my calories down to about 2500-2600 calories a day while trying to keep my protein intake where it's at
    Able to provide before & after pictures? I'll be taking pictures for my current cycle and yes i can provide more pictures if needed

If applicable, links to previous logs: Keepin' it Gangsta w/ Glycobol, Testopro, Recoverpro, Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

You should pick me because as you can see I use LG's products regardless if I'm given the opportunity or not. As you can see from the Anabolic Innovations log I can be very precise with logging when given the opportunity and like to give back to the company that lets me have the opportunity. If it matters I've also already tried I-GH-1 and loved it. I also have Ghenerate on hand so I'd just need the I-GH-1 for this log haha.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%

I would jump on this as well, but I am wrapping up HGHpro and have pink magic to start. Good luck everyone, after they released that testing, this looks to be a powerful combination.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looks like a nice stack. I can't wait to see some AM member results.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.45%

Looks like a great stack, but the best part is it can be added to any other stack.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%

I could log this after my free test log. Which is done around the 25th. Hmmm. I have 2 bottles of formadrol extreme. Would this be good to run with these two products?

RECOVERBRO

12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

height:5'9"
    Weight: without water 175
    BF%: Between 8-10 percent always.
    Been lifting for 2 years quite seriously and evrything has turned out quite well, being that I weighed under 120 over 2 years ago.

Never ran a GH product before but would love to run one.

Goals for the log: Better sleep (im an insomniac), increased recovery rate and added lean mass.

I will probably be running ASGT throughout as well as whey.

Lifting routine:My own personalized routine usually between 5-8 reps and 3-4 sets per exercise. Heavy weights. Chest/Trics, legs, back/bis, shoulders. I mix it up every now and then

General diet/caloric goals:4500+ calories on cycle, im on a constant bulk. Aprox 220-250 grams protein per day. Usually 5 meals a day plus a gallon of milk. I get a great mix of whey and casien.

Oh ya.

GOMAD help!

Because im absolutely badass..
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%

Basics:
    height: 5 8
    Weight 200
    BF: 13%

I've been training for the past 4 years now the past 2 and a half very serious. I've went from 19%BF down to 11% and now resting at 13%. I've training using westside modified, 5x5, 10x3 fat loss style, and for basic hypertrophy. I'm alos a serious competitive athlete, and an amateur cyclist and MTB

I've used IGH sample bottle that came with M1D, worked well but I feel it ran out before it could fully kick in.

Goals for the log:
    GET MY SIZE BACK! I've been trying to cut weight for so long, and hit a sticking point, I've decided to gain back my muscle size and strength so I can revamp my metabolism. GET BIG OR GIVE UP.

Only other supps will be basic staples,(creatine, multi, omegas, protein)

Lifting routine:
    Chest Tris Abs
    Legs Calves
    Off(cardio abs)
    Back Bi's
    Shoulders Abs
    Cardio
    Cardio

Overall Ill be just above maintaince. Like I said Ive been working under maintenance for a while so with my body type, ill be able to see gains with being around 2800-3000 cals. Carbs i want to limit slightly keeping them around 200g protein in the same area, and keeping fat low.

Yes, before after, updates. I want to keep myself account for my goals, and keep those who are following in the loop of my progress.

Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'
    Gonzo is getting pumped up with ANADRAULIC PUMP(Sponsered)
    Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)
    UNIVERSAL ULTRA WHEY PRO NEW FLAVOR C&C REVEIW
    Gonzo is Vaporizing Fat with AMS' new VAPOR-XT(Sponsered)
    Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)

I've logged AP and loved it, I've used M1d, and loved it also. I'm a intense athlete. I train not only for vanity, but for greatness. I step into the gym fighting for playing time on the field, fighting the competition for wins, and fighting myself trying to become better than i was the day before. Theres no such thing as enough. In my athletic career, I've never been handed anything, or caught a break like many other guys have. My successes is a result of blood sweat and tears on the field and in the gym. My talent isn't good enough to get my bad on it alone, I count on my hard work and intensity in my training.
    Like all my past logs, I will keep an honnest, well documented log with regular updates, easy to read formatting, (and a girl of the day, the second best thing next to new PRs!)
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

open to us Canadians?
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ewwwwww dats nice!

Good luck to the loggers...
    I love GHenerate, its real nice for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    DUDE! WTF!!!!! I am already running an UBER-log or I would so jump in on this. Can't wait to see some real world results. Let's see some quality loggers in here.
    Haha, yeah you are! This is gonna be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would jump on this as well, but I am wrapping up HGHpro and have pink magic to start. Good luck everyone, after they released that testing, this looks to be a powerful combination.
    PM is a lot of fun! When you are done you should check out some GHenerate and compare it to HGHpro let me know how it treats you!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Looks like a nice stack. I can't wait to see some AM member results.
    Hows that lipoburn treating yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Looks like a great stack, but the best part is it can be added to any other stack.
    Yeah, IGH1/GHenerate is a great addition to any stack it can help with almost any goal!

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I could log this after my free test log. Which is done around the 25th. Hmmm. I have 2 bottles of formadrol extreme. Would this be good to run with these two products?
    I think we need them starting before that, hope the free test is nice, I'll have to stop by your log for sure! and Formadrol and GHenerate could be a great test boosting run!

Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    open to us Canadians?
    Don't think so but I'll check to be sure!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.83%

nice99,

Hey,

I read your posts and log on virle mane, i have been using it for only a few weeks and have noticed some pretty good thinning on the front of my head. I am probably going to stop after seeing your page.

My question, did you experience full regrowth after stopping or did it continue?

what steps did you take?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Gak2356 View Post
    nice99,

Hey,

I read your posts and log on virle mane, i have been using it for only a few weeks and have noticed some pretty good thinning on the front of my head. I am probably going to stop after seeing your page.

My question, did you experience full regrowth after stopping or did it continue?

what steps did you take?
    Hey man i'll pm you since i dont want to derail this thread of LG Science
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
    Goals for the log: reccomp
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
    Lifting routine: 5 days a week
    General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
    Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
    Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player

If applicable, links to previous logs: Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views
    Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

You want to get attention let me log it

You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

Thanks for the opportunity
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.83%

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 175 10%bf

Training History/Experience: Former NCAA All-American sprinter. 8 years of sprinting and lifting.

Previous GH experience: None

Goals for this log: to test out what looks to be the best legal GH supplement while I am on my general prep phase/accumulation weight phase of offseason training.

Other supps: trifecta stack was just started yesterday. ON pre-load creatine and threshold (beta-alanine). Regular whey. Everything will stay the same except possibly the trifecta stack. That depends on when the logging supplies arrive.

Lifting routine: density model hypertrophy for upper and lower plus explosive medball work

General Diet/caloric goals- 3500 +/- 250

Able to provide before & after pictures? Yes

Previous logs: no supplement logs, only workout journals.

I have an extensive high intensity training background. I am in great shape with current track PBs of low 10.3's for the 100 and high 20.x's for the 200. I am extremely interested in seeing how a GH supplement like this can augment my training and speed. I've kept a meticulous journal of my collegiate training and workouts, as well as their efficacy by having monthly field tests (such as multi-jump tests, shot throws from various positions, 30m times) so I can note improvements that are higher than the norm for me.
    Last edited by fast200; 06-07-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: forgot two supps
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%

Basics: 25, 5'8, 175, 11% or so
    Training history/experience: I have been training since I was 14/15, wrestled, power lifted. Now I do a lot of sets with mid rep counts, I run sprints and other quick intense cardio.
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): I Have used Ghenerate when I did the natabolic kid. But I have never used 1-GH-1
    Goals for the log: I am looking for continual recomp to keep my beach body up through summer...Hard lean muscle
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? I would be using multi, fish oil, protein, aminos, a rotation of pre-work drinks (ap, asgt, max 2)
    Lifting routine: Normal week would look like Mon-chest, Tues-legs, Wed-back/bis or tris, thurs-Shoulders with tris/bis. Fri I do "beach day" abs and a little circut of chest/back.
    General diet/caloric goals: I keep my diet in line, egg white/spinach/oats for breakfast, post workout protein, chicken/green/card for lunch, fruit or yogrut for snack, chicken/fish/green for dinner, protein shake
    Able to provide before & after pictures? Yes
    If applicable, links to previous logs: I logged my natabolic kid, but I can't find it
    Any other reasons why we should pick you? I have access everyday to update my workouts/impressions of the product and I don't miss workouts so it would be thorough.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

Why must you taunt me with this!!!!! Does the fact I am already on Ghenerate matter, lol. This is a great opportunity guys, definitely jump all over this.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Why must you taunt me with this!!!!! Does the fact I am already on Ghenerate matter, lol. This is a great opportunity guys, definitely jump all over this.
    Haha, hope its treating you well! How many pumps are you dosing? Hows it going so far?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%

Bump for some more entries!!! This is a superb stack!
    SFW and GFH
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Haha, hope its treating you well! How many pumps are you dosing? Hows it going so far?
    I take 7-8 pwo and 6 pre-bed. I like it a lot, sleep is excellent and it aids in my recovery and fat loss.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

To the Canadian question, no, this is for US only. Reason being is it takes several weeks for things to arrive in Canada. It is not an issue of shipping cost but the time it takes to get there. Generally, these logs need to go up asap and we just can't wait 3-4 weeks for a log to start. It defeats the purpose....except in the case of new supplements. So this does not apply to future logging opportunities for new releases.

Sorry Canada
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

I'm on this exact stack...awesome results so far. Sleep,recovery, leaning...epic.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    To the Canadian question, no, this is for US only. Reason being is it takes several weeks for things to arrive in Canada. It is not an issue of shipping cost but the time it takes to get there. Generally, these logs need to go up asap and we just can't wait 3-4 weeks for a log to start. It defeats the purpose....except in the case of new supplements. So this does not apply to future logging opportunities for new releases.

Sorry Canada
    its cool

thanks
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%

bump for more apps, but not too many more cause I want to win lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great opportunity!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    bump for more apps, but not too many more cause I want to win lol
    haha thanks for bumping this beat me to it!
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

Excellent opportunity
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Wow only at the first post of 2 pages? As much as I want to jump on this I figured people would be knocking down the door to get in on this...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.09%

All you need to do is respond to the following questions and post your response in this thread by Saturday June 12th! We would like to see a minimum of 4 updates per week.

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 5%-6% bf
    Training history/experience: 5years
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): I have been using your product 3 bottles now of spray and caps.
    Goals for the log: Just to keep my joints healthly and grow. Grow grow and grow.
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?Just basic vitamins and fish oil and protein nothing else
    Lifting routine:max-ot with muscle stim
    General diet/caloric goals:2000-5000 caloires from fats and protein/leucine and low carb
    Able to provide before & after pictures?yes
    If applicable, links to previous logs: on a old iphone no copy and paste but I do have 6 -10 logs easily.
    Any other reasons why we should pick you? I have 4 months worth alrady and going year round would be nice ultimatly and finically it would be nice. I just got cut for friday at work. That was close to 50 dollars I am loosing out on.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow only at the first post of 2 pages? As much as I want to jump on this I figured people would be knocking down the door to get in on this...
    I agree mate

My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.76%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
    Goals for the log: reccomp
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
    Lifting routine: 5 days a week
    General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
    Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
    Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player

If applicable, links to previous logs: Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views
    Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

You want to get attention let me log it

You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

Thanks for the opportunity
    Ed's got my vote! He runs a good log LG
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Ed's got my vote! He runs a good log LG
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I love LG Products and would like to give this a run

Height: 5'10
    Weight:188
    BodyFat%:10

Been training for 6 years now but seriously for about 2 years.

Just recently got done with a HGH Pro log

Goals for the log:
    My goals for this log would be to cut off some fat while maintaining the mass I gained from the previous stack.

The supplements I will use throught the log would be whey protein, LG BC+EAAs, Glutamine, and ASGT. And will be the same through the duration.

Lifting routine:
    Chest
    Trs/Bis
    Legs
    Back
    Cardio
    Cardio
    Cardio

General diet/caloric goals: 3000cal-2500

Able to provide before & after pictures?Yep

Log with N.O. Ignite and Alpha-T2:
    Cutting Log w/ Alpha-T2 and ASGT

Swole and HGH pro log Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log

You should pick me because I feel that I will push these supplements to the limit and keep a very detailed log and will definitely keep things interesting. Thanks.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

Awesome apps guys! Way to have a showing here!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I agree mate

My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
    Ed would make an excellent candidate. He has my vote for sure!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.35%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Ed would make an excellent candidate. He has my vote for sure!!
    Ed and Deeerdre are both great loggers. Ed is one of the most interesting people with cool stories EVERY friggin day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. LG Sciences Ghenerate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:55 PM
  3. LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs