>> LG Sciences Needs 4 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! <<

zb126

Awards
  • Established
>> LG Sciences Needs 3 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! <<

[size=+2]Log the GHenerate & I-GH-1 GH Boosting Stack![/size]

The reports from our first clinical study are back and verify what hundreds of users have reported already- elevated GH levels and off the hook recovery and sleep! In fact, from the combination of GHenerate and I-GH-1, growth hormone was increased by up to 5834% in this study! We are so happy with the results that we are going to pick three lucky applicants here on AM to log the stack!

GHenerate is the only GH boosting product on the market that includes puerarin an amazing nutrient which studies have shown can provide a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor! It is also the only product to include Marus Alba, whose extract contains a peptide which mimics the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). These new GH boosting superstars, along with I-GH-1 are sure to give you huge pumps, improved recovery, great sleep and the many benefits of boosted GH levels! Together, the effects of Generate and IGH1 in our clinical study were increases in growth hormone of up to 5834%

(1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.
(2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

-----------------------------------

[size=+1]How to apply:[/size]

All you need to do is respond to the following questions and post your response in this thread by Friday June 11th! We would like to see a minimum of 4 updates per week.

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat)
Training history/experience:
Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):
Goals for the log:
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?
Lifting routine:
General diet/caloric goals:
Able to provide before & after pictures?
If applicable, links to previous logs:
Any other reasons why we should pick you?

To help ensure that we receive and reward the highest quality logs, Metroba and I will be checking in often and half way through the logs we will be sending a free tub of Anadraulic State GT to those who are keeping a good and up to date log!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get some logs up guys!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ewwwwww dats nice!

Good luck to the loggers...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DUDE! WTF!!!!! I am already running an UBER-log or I would so jump in on this. Can't wait to see some real world results. Let's see some quality loggers in here.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a lot of fun, and a great opportunity, too!

Here's my info:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150lbs
%BF: ~8.3%
2 years Powerlifting with PSU Powerlifting team, 4 USAPL Competitions​
Used Ghenerate before with great results, used bulk 1C before with good results as well​
Goals for the log: GAIN MUCHO MUSCLE/WEIGHT
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?
Use ASGT/AP/BCEAA/Postal for pre/intra/post WO supplementation.​
Lifting routine: SUPER SQUATS! (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149718-lights-camera-destroy.html#post2374672)
Aim for ~3 kcals / day, more if needed; On the Paleolithic Diet​
Able to provide before & after pictures? YES!
In order from oldest to most current:
I have a lightning fast metabolism, lean as fack, and tryin my best to gain some weight on the caveman diet.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 25 years, 5'5, 159lbs, 14 or 15%

Training history/experience: going on 4 years of constant training

Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): i-gh-1, hghpro, hghup, isatest

Goals for the log: if picked early enough, i'll run this stack as part of pct, if picked after my cycle is over, i'll run it as a recomp/cut

If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? again if picked during pct, i'll be using appnut's drive, lg's anadraulic state gt, and ibe's xlean, and lg's lipotropic protein

Lifting routine: mon:chest/tris, tues: back/bi, wednesday: cardio/abs, thurs: legs/abs, friday: off, saturday: shoulders/abs/cardio, sun: off/cardio

General diet/caloric goals: diet is roughly 6 or 7 meals a day, right now i'm eating about 3500 calories a day and roughly 240-250g's protein daily, after pct i'll probably drop my calories down to about 2500-2600 calories a day while trying to keep my protein intake where it's at
Able to provide before & after pictures? I'll be taking pictures for my current cycle and yes i can provide more pictures if needed

If applicable, links to previous logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150451-keepin-gangsta-w-11.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/153334-bigger-faster-stronger-4.html

You should pick me because as you can see I use LG's products regardless if I'm given the opportunity or not. As you can see from the Anabolic Innovations log I can be very precise with logging when given the opportunity and like to give back to the company that lets me have the opportunity. If it matters I've also already tried I-GH-1 and loved it. I also have Ghenerate on hand so I'd just need the I-GH-1 for this log haha.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would jump on this as well, but I am wrapping up HGHpro and have pink magic to start. Good luck everyone, after they released that testing, this looks to be a powerful combination.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice stack. I can't wait to see some AM member results.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack, but the best part is it can be added to any other stack.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could log this after my free test log. Which is done around the 25th. Hmmm. I have 2 bottles of formadrol extreme. Would this be good to run with these two products?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
height:5'9"
Weight: without water 175
BF%: Between 8-10 percent always.
Been lifting for 2 years quite seriously and evrything has turned out quite well, being that I weighed under 120 over 2 years ago.

Never ran a GH product before but would love to run one.

Goals for the log: Better sleep (im an insomniac), increased recovery rate and added lean mass.

I will probably be running ASGT throughout as well as whey.

Lifting routine:My own personalized routine usually between 5-8 reps and 3-4 sets per exercise. Heavy weights. Chest/Trics, legs, back/bis, shoulders. I mix it up every now and then

General diet/caloric goals:4500+ calories on cycle, im on a constant bulk. Aprox 220-250 grams protein per day. Usually 5 meals a day plus a gallon of milk. I get a great mix of whey and casien.

Oh ya.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/153015-gomad-help.html

Because im absolutely badass..

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Basics:
height: 5 8
Weight 200
BF: 13%

I've been training for the past 4 years now the past 2 and a half very serious. I've went from 19%BF down to 11% and now resting at 13%. I've training using westside modified, 5x5, 10x3 fat loss style, and for basic hypertrophy. I'm alos a serious competitive athlete, and an amateur cyclist and MTB

I've used IGH sample bottle that came with M1D, worked well but I feel it ran out before it could fully kick in.

Goals for the log:
GET MY SIZE BACK! I've been trying to cut weight for so long, and hit a sticking point, I've decided to gain back my muscle size and strength so I can revamp my metabolism. GET BIG OR GIVE UP.

Only other supps will be basic staples,(creatine, multi, omegas, protein)

Lifting routine:
Chest Tris Abs
Legs Calves
Off(cardio abs)
Back Bi's
Shoulders Abs
Cardio
Cardio

Overall Ill be just above maintaince. Like I said Ive been working under maintenance for a while so with my body type, ill be able to see gains with being around 2800-3000 cals. Carbs i want to limit slightly keeping them around 200g protein in the same area, and keeping fat low.

Yes, before after, updates. I want to keep myself account for my goals, and keep those who are following in the loop of my progress.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html#post2112586
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140691-gonzos-got-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141373-universal-ultra-whey.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/142309-gonzo-vaporizing-fat.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147516-got-meat-marinate.html

I've logged AP and loved it, I've used M1d, and loved it also. I'm a intense athlete. I train not only for vanity, but for greatness. I step into the gym fighting for playing time on the field, fighting the competition for wins, and fighting myself trying to become better than i was the day before. Theres no such thing as enough. In my athletic career, I've never been handed anything, or caught a break like many other guys have. My successes is a result of blood sweat and tears on the field and in the gym. My talent isn't good enough to get my bad on it alone, I count on my hard work and intensity in my training.
Like all my past logs, I will keep an honnest, well documented log with regular updates, easy to read formatting, (and a girl of the day, the second best thing next to new PRs!)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
ewwwwww dats nice!

Good luck to the loggers...
I love GHenerate, its real nice for sure!

DUDE! WTF!!!!! I am already running an UBER-log or I would so jump in on this. Can't wait to see some real world results. Let's see some quality loggers in here.
Haha, yeah you are! This is gonna be awesome!

I would jump on this as well, but I am wrapping up HGHpro and have pink magic to start. Good luck everyone, after they released that testing, this looks to be a powerful combination.
PM is a lot of fun! When you are done you should check out some GHenerate and compare it to HGHpro ;) let me know how it treats you!

Looks like a nice stack. I can't wait to see some AM member results.
Hows that lipoburn treating yah? :D

Looks like a great stack, but the best part is it can be added to any other stack.
Yeah, IGH1/GHenerate is a great addition to any stack it can help with almost any goal!

I could log this after my free test log. Which is done around the 25th. Hmmm. I have 2 bottles of formadrol extreme. Would this be good to run with these two products?
I think we need them starting before that, hope the free test is nice, I'll have to stop by your log for sure! and Formadrol and GHenerate could be a great test boosting run!

open to us Canadians?
Don't think so but I'll check to be sure!

Gak2356

Awards
nice99,

Hey,

I read your posts and log on virle mane, i have been using it for only a few weeks and have noticed some pretty good thinning on the front of my head. I am probably going to stop after seeing your page.

My question, did you experience full regrowth after stopping or did it continue?

what steps did you take?

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
nice99,

Hey,

I read your posts and log on virle mane, i have been using it for only a few weeks and have noticed some pretty good thinning on the front of my head. I am probably going to stop after seeing your page.

My question, did you experience full regrowth after stopping or did it continue?

what steps did you take?
Hey man i'll pm you since i dont want to derail this thread of LG Science

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
Goals for the log: reccomp
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
Lifting routine: 5 days a week
General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player

If applicable, links to previous logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

You want to get attention let me log it

You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

Thanks for the opportunity

fast200

Awards
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 10%bf

Training History/Experience: Former NCAA All-American sprinter. 8 years of sprinting and lifting.

Previous GH experience: None

Goals for this log: to test out what looks to be the best legal GH supplement while I am on my general prep phase/accumulation weight phase of offseason training.

Other supps: trifecta stack was just started yesterday. ON pre-load creatine and threshold (beta-alanine). Regular whey. Everything will stay the same except possibly the trifecta stack. That depends on when the logging supplies arrive.

Lifting routine: density model hypertrophy for upper and lower plus explosive medball work

General Diet/caloric goals- 3500 +/- 250

Able to provide before & after pictures? Yes

Previous logs: no supplement logs, only workout journals.

I have an extensive high intensity training background. I am in great shape with current track PBs of low 10.3's for the 100 and high 20.x's for the 200. I am extremely interested in seeing how a GH supplement like this can augment my training and speed. I've kept a meticulous journal of my collegiate training and workouts, as well as their efficacy by having monthly field tests (such as multi-jump tests, shot throws from various positions, 30m times) so I can note improvements that are higher than the norm for me.

Last edited:

bigjeff200

Awards
Basics: 25, 5'8, 175, 11% or so
Training history/experience: I have been training since I was 14/15, wrestled, power lifted. Now I do a lot of sets with mid rep counts, I run sprints and other quick intense cardio.
Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): I Have used Ghenerate when I did the natabolic kid. But I have never used 1-GH-1
Goals for the log: I am looking for continual recomp to keep my beach body up through summer...Hard lean muscle
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? I would be using multi, fish oil, protein, aminos, a rotation of pre-work drinks (ap, asgt, max 2)
Lifting routine: Normal week would look like Mon-chest, Tues-legs, Wed-back/bis or tris, thurs-Shoulders with tris/bis. Fri I do "beach day" abs and a little circut of chest/back.
General diet/caloric goals: I keep my diet in line, egg white/spinach/oats for breakfast, post workout protein, chicken/green/card for lunch, fruit or yogrut for snack, chicken/fish/green for dinner, protein shake
If applicable, links to previous logs: I logged my natabolic kid, but I can't find it :(
Any other reasons why we should pick you? I have access everyday to update my workouts/impressions of the product and I don't miss workouts so it would be thorough.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why must you taunt me with this!!!!! Does the fact I am already on Ghenerate matter, lol. This is a great opportunity guys, definitely jump all over this.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Why must you taunt me with this!!!!! Does the fact I am already on Ghenerate matter, lol. This is a great opportunity guys, definitely jump all over this.
Haha, hope its treating you well! How many pumps are you dosing? Hows it going so far?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some more entries!!! This is a superb stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, hope its treating you well! How many pumps are you dosing? Hows it going so far?
I take 7-8 pwo and 6 pre-bed. I like it a lot, sleep is excellent and it aids in my recovery and fat loss.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the Canadian question, no, this is for US only. Reason being is it takes several weeks for things to arrive in Canada. It is not an issue of shipping cost but the time it takes to get there. Generally, these logs need to go up asap and we just can't wait 3-4 weeks for a log to start. It defeats the purpose....except in the case of new supplements. So this does not apply to future logging opportunities for new releases.

Sorry Canada :(

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on this exact stack...awesome results so far. Sleep,recovery, leaning...epic.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
To the Canadian question, no, this is for US only. Reason being is it takes several weeks for things to arrive in Canada. It is not an issue of shipping cost but the time it takes to get there. Generally, these logs need to go up asap and we just can't wait 3-4 weeks for a log to start. It defeats the purpose....except in the case of new supplements. So this does not apply to future logging opportunities for new releases.

Sorry Canada :(
its cool

thanks

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
bump for more apps, but not too many more cause I want to win lol

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow only at the first post of 2 pages? As much as I want to jump on this I figured people would be knocking down the door to get in on this...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All you need to do is respond to the following questions and post your response in this thread by Saturday June 12th! We would like to see a minimum of 4 updates per week.

Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 5%-6% bf
Training history/experience: 5years
Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): I have been using your product 3 bottles now of spray and caps.
Goals for the log: Just to keep my joints healthly and grow. Grow grow and grow.
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?Just basic vitamins and fish oil and protein nothing else
Lifting routine:max-ot with muscle stim
General diet/caloric goals:2000-5000 caloires from fats and protein/leucine and low carb
Able to provide before & after pictures?yes
If applicable, links to previous logs: on a old iphone no copy and paste but I do have 6 -10 logs easily.
Any other reasons why we should pick you? I have 4 months worth alrady and going year round would be nice ultimatly and finically it would be nice. I just got cut for friday at work. That was close to 50 dollars I am loosing out on.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Wow only at the first post of 2 pages? As much as I want to jump on this I figured people would be knocking down the door to get in on this...
I agree mate

My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
Goals for the log: reccomp
If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
Lifting routine: 5 days a week
General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player

If applicable, links to previous logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

You want to get attention let me log it

You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

Thanks for the opportunity
Ed's got my vote! He runs a good log LG:fing02:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I love LG Products and would like to give this a run :)

Height: 5'10
Weight:188
BodyFat%:10

Been training for 6 years now but seriously for about 2 years.

Just recently got done with a HGH Pro log

Goals for the log:
My goals for this log would be to cut off some fat while maintaining the mass I gained from the previous stack.

The supplements I will use throught the log would be whey protein, LG BC+EAAs, Glutamine, and ASGT. And will be the same through the duration.

Lifting routine:
Chest
Trs/Bis
Legs
Back
Cardio
Cardio
Cardio

General diet/caloric goals: 3000cal-2500

Able to provide before & after pictures?Yep

Log with N.O. Ignite and Alpha-T2:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150300-cutting-log-w.html

Swole and HGH pro log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152155-deeerdres-getting-swole.html

You should pick me because I feel that I will push these supplements to the limit and keep a very detailed log and will definitely keep things interesting. Thanks.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Awesome apps guys! Way to have a showing here! :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree mate

My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Ed would make an excellent candidate. He has my vote for sure!!:thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ed would make an excellent candidate. He has my vote for sure!!:thumbsup:
Ed and Deeerdre are both great loggers. Ed is one of the most interesting people with cool stories EVERY friggin day.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Time for the afternoon BUMP

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am already logging a product or i would be all over this. very nice reviews on the ghenerate, adding the i-gth-1 could only make it better.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
i am already logging a product or i would be all over this. very nice reviews on the ghenerate, adding the i-gth-1 could only make it better.
Yeah, the new clinical study showed increases of up to over 5000% which is nuts. GHenerate is one of my favorite products for sure!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if anyone hasn't tried i-gh-1 before, it's a very solid product, sleep on it was amazing, leaning was good, and strength for me stayed steady, so anytime u can keep strength and notice some nice leaning without losing muscle is always a plus....and this was all just from a sample bottle, maybe lasted 10 days i think

can't comment on ghenerate as i still have an unopened bottle that i planned on running during pct and hoping the bottles lasts longer than that as i've heard it can last a good while...this combo should be exciting

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Cmon guys lets get some more apps in here!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Basics 45, 5'11, 243.5, BF%-Mid Teens I'm guessing

Training history/experience: 30 years

Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): a few EPI clones, 6-Bromo twice

Goals for the log: recomp. Would like to be low 230s by end of summer and bf% in the low teens

DHEA (50 per day), Toco-8, Celery Seed (for my gout), post workout Protein drink, Fish oil Caps

Lifting routine: 2 Full body workouts per week focusing compound exercises, + biking (2-3 per week)

General diet/caloric goals: fairly clean, trying to stay under 3k per day. I allow myself one night a week where I can eat without worries and drink a couple of beers

Able to provide before & after pictures? Will do my best, yes

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97879-eds-adrenalean-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91852-igf-2-edvanp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68511-cissus-drol-edvanp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134080-ed-logs-better.html

Any other reasons why we should pick you? I'm a nice guy!?! :lol:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 183lbs
BF:~16%
Body type: Ecto

Previous experience with GH products (if applicable): Powerfull and it worked fine but tended to do the opposite with my sleep patterns. I woke several times a night and this varied with dosage. I can’t remember if it diminished later on or not.

Goals for the log: Gain 2lbs of lean muscle and cut some fat.

If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log?: Diesel Test Hardcore and maybe a creatine product.

Lifting routine: Most recently Full Body 3 times a week.

General diet/caloric goals: Maintenance caloric intake. 6 meals a day.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152705-finaflex-n-o.html
NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
White Flood Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.

Any other reasons why we should pick you? Consider the synergy with DTH, could be a good combo. It may help my achy ankles from the distance running and volleyball and perhaps issues that recently arose with my calves and cramping not to mention sore Achilles. Plus at my age I am willing to experiment with any supplement that will make me feel more youthful.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of apps in WOW! ZB, when are you picking the winners?