>> LG Sciences Needs 4 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! << - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

>> LG Sciences Needs 4 Good Loggers for the GHenerate & I-GH-1 Stack! <<

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Alright Guys....The Loggers Are.......

    Gamer2be08
    edwitt
    Deeerdre
    Younggotti



    Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I will get it over to the guys to get it sent out! Congrats guys!
    I could not be happier with the choices. I look forward to 4 amazing logs.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats guys!!!!!!

    By the way... Did you all see the ad for UFC 115 below... Just pickin HereToStudy!
    LOL :P
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  2. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I could not be happier with the choices. I look forward to 4 amazing logs.



    LOL :P
    Thank you

    And congratulations to the other winners

    Now let's move some steel

    Just failed 365 x 5 flatbench got x 4 PR
  3. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    ^^^Awesome congrats big dude!! Edwitt will run a thorough log no doubt
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,672
    Rep Power
    4607646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    365x4 VERY NICE ED!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Advanced Member
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1037

    Reputation

    hate to hijack a promotion thread but no rep answered my question in the LG forum, so I'll pose it here. Why in the nutra writeup for GHenerate does it say IGH1 is perfect to stack with GHenerate since it's MOA is somatastatin blockage and not GH boosting, but in the standalone writeup for IGH1 no mention is made of somatastatin and the language touts GH increase. Please explain the inconsistency.
  6. New Member
    unc21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    283

    Reputation

    I would definitely put a nomination for you bro!

    Been following his log over in the anabolics section since day 1. Very derailed and precise. On top of that, alway very interesting and intriguing. Makes you wanna come back on a regular basis to see what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I agree mate

    My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

    As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

    I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

    That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

    Thanks.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Rep Power
    2038259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn, I'm really interested in seeing the results from this. Kinda mad I am choosing to cut with NO SUPPLEMENTS right now and missed out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. New Member
    Carolinapumps's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):
    Goals for the log: reccomp
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
    Lifting routine: 5 days a week
    General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
    Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
    If applicable, links to previous logs:
    Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):


    Any other reasons why we should pick you?

    Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views

    You want to get attention let me log it

    You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

    Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

    If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

    Thanks for the opportunity


    Edwitt has got my vote for this. Dude is a ****in animal is the gym and on logging. I don't think there are many other members with the visibility and commitment.
  9. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Thanks again to everyone who applied, this logging opp is closed now and the winners are at the top of this page! Congrats bros!
  10. newbie2bb
    Guest
    newbie2bb's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    edwitt has kept a very detailed log / photo log from out of shape to crazy mass to cut up and continued... seems like a solid choice... just my .02
    soild choice for ed as well ... hes best at loggin and learning tons from him as well
  11. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    thanks ZB and LG cant wait to get my hands on the goods
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  12. New Member
    DCollins3208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I agree mate

    My application is above and I would like to reiterate that I would love to log this stack and feel confident Kleen and others would act as reference to my previous logs.

    As stated in my application my current log has 11,000 views so if its eyeballs you want?

    I would also log daily and be prepared to comply to any format that you wished, I have always wanted to run LG products so this would be a first,

    That being said, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

    Thanks.
    My vote goes to Edwitt
  13. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Ed's got my vote! He runs a good log LG
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Ed would make an excellent candidate. He has my vote for sure!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ed and Deeerdre are both great loggers. Ed is one of the most interesting people with cool stories EVERY friggin day.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Bump Bump.

    Ed would defn get my vote!!!!!! He has a great following.

    This is a great opportunity and best of luck to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Edwitt, Deeerdre, and young gotti are the 3 Im most interested in seeing for a log.
    Edwitt just because he is just such an interesting guy and has one of those lifes that u dream about living
    Deeerdre just finished up an HGH Pro log so that would make for a good head to head comparison. Plus the guy is just funny and runs good logs.
    Im just interested to see what YG has to say about the stack.

    Best of luck to all and Im sure LG will pick some great loggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Agreed, that would be a solid top 3 picks. They all have run some solid logs in the past and would do an great job with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    edwitt has kept a very detailed log / photo log from out of shape to crazy mass to cut up and continued... seems like a solid choice... just my .02
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    As I said earlier I am not in the running for this, but since people are giving their opinion, I will give mine as well:

    Alot of good people are in the runnings here. The first two that I would really like to see log this:

    YoungGotti - His AI stack log was damn good to follow, and he also gives honest feedback - HGHpro did not work for him, nothing to hide, no BS log.

    Deerdre: I give a vote here because the log would be hilarious, as is his style.

    My number one person who I would like to see log this however would be Edwitt. If anybody on this site is not subscribed to his log he is running you are completely missing out. It is by far one of the most interesting, informative and fun logs worthy of following. The guy gives great information on his progress and shows a level of dedication that is nearing the borderline insane. I would love to see him give his thoughts on this since I am interested myself, but as I said can not run it at this time.
    Thx everybody.

    This is definitely a good fit for me right now ans 1st run with LG
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  14. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Edwitt, Deeerdre, and Young Gotti are the three I'm most interested in seeing for a log's.I just did a LG log for there Lipo Burn and i have to say LG has got some great stuff,I think these guys would love your products as well.I hope you choose them to log your products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    this!
    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Ed for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Edwitt is the man for the log, he is very reliable and KNOWS HIS STUFF.
    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Edwitt for the win
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Edwitt has my pick. GET IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbermonkey View Post
    Edwitt would be great..... great logs!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats guys!!!!!!

    By the way... Did you all see the ad for UFC 115 below... Just pickin HereToStudy!
    Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    ed will run a good log
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    Eddddddwittttttt ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY Just Look At His Other Logs.... u Kidding Me???
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I could not be happier with the choices. I look forward to 4 amazing logs.



    LOL :P
    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    ^^^Awesome congrats big dude!! Edwitt will run a thorough log no doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    365x4 VERY NICE ED!
    Quote Originally Posted by unc21 View Post
    I would definitely put a nomination for you bro!

    Been following his log over in the anabolics section since day 1. Very derailed and precise. On top of that, alway very interesting and intriguing. Makes you wanna come back on a regular basis to see what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolinapumps View Post
    Edwitt has got my vote for this. Dude is a ****in animal is the gym and on logging. I don't think there are many other members with the visibility and commitment.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    soild choice for ed as well ... hes best at loggin and learning tons from him as well
    thx... Gonna give it hell
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  15. New Member
    oldguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    Edwitt will run a great log. Congrats mate
  16. New Member
    unc21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    283

    Reputation

    ^^^ AGREED
  17. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Alright Guys....The Loggers Are.......

    Gamer2be08
    edwitt
    Deeerdre
    Younggotti



    Congrats guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I could not be happier with the choices. I look forward to 4 amazing logs.
    In total agreement here. Very wise choices.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  18. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    In total agreement here. Very wise choices.
    I am here to serve,

    I bow to the might of your wisdom and kind words,

    now lets move some fugging steel matey.

    Name:  33685d1276251357-operation-get-swole-british-girls-101251.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  24.0 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  19. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Alright Guys....The Loggers Are.......

    Gamer2be08
    edwitt
    Deeerdre
    Younggotti



    Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I will get it over to the guys to get it sent out! Congrats guys!
    That is one solid set of loggers right there. Congrats guys!!!
  20. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Def gonna increase the cal. intake for this one!!!!! Im so excited and ready to put together an awesome log!
  21. New Member
    bmcjames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    bump for Mr. edwitt

    A man on a mission!
  22. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    462

    Reputation

    Good luck guys!
  23. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmcjames View Post
    bump for Mr. edwitt

    A man on a mission!
    Edwitt really is so lovable!
  24. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Edwitt really is so lovable!
    LOL.... awwwwww

    Eat clean, piss dirty
  25. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    If you guys didn't win this, there is still an opportunity to log NO Infuse by LG

    Looking for Pirates and Swashbucklers to log LG Science's NO Infuse
    SFW and GFH
  26. New Member
    survival's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My number one person who I would like to see log this however would be Edwitt. If anybody on this site is not subscribed to his log he is running you are completely missing out. It is by far one of the most interesting, informative and fun logs worthy of following. The guy gives great information on his progress and shows a level of dedication that is nearing the borderline insane.
    x2

    ed FTW
  27. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    LOL.... awwwwww

    You can be my workout partner any day of the week
    Ive gone through so many lol...
  28. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You can be my workout partner any day of the week
    Ive gone through so many lol...
    Funny enough, thats the one thing im lacking

    my mates laways say there up for it but after a couple of sessions they get a bit shy,

    Cant figure out why.....

    Eat clean, piss dirty
  29. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Funny enough, thats the one thing im lacking

    my mates laways say there up for it but after a couple of sessions they get a bit shy,

    Cant figure out why.....

    I know bro, I cant figure it out either, im not the biggest guy in the gym, but I can make some of the bigger guys look small
  30. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I know bro, I cant figure it out either, im not the biggest guy in the gym, but I can make some of the bigger guys look small
    thats how its done man!


    And the addresses are all over to Metroba so we should be shipping them out soon!
  31. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    thats how its done man!


    And the addresses are all over to Metroba so we should be shipping them out soon!
    Very cool, im so stoked
  32. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    175

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Basics (age, height, weight, %bodyfat) 43, 6 1" 12%
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):
    Goals for the log: reccomp
    If not running alone, what other supplements will you use? Will they remain the same throughout the log? will remain the same
    Lifting routine: 5 days a week
    General diet/caloric goals: 4200 cals/recomp
    Able to provide before & after pictures? YES
    If applicable, links to previous logs:
    Training history/experience: Life time of weight training was competitive runner and soccer player
    Previous experience with GH products (if applicable):

    If applicable, links to previous logs: Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome
    Any other reasons why we should pick you?

    Yes.. Lots of logs out there my current one link above has over 10,000 views
    Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

    You want to get attention let me log it

    You will get 110% commitment as always if you have a good product you will see guaranteed results in the form of before and after pictures

    Logs are daily and in great detail and with a huge following

    If you want any particular format in regards to the log im happy to comply, i ma very interested in running both of these products, you wont be disappointed

    Thanks for the opportunity

    Ed's got my vote, his other log is great to follow.
  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,672
    Rep Power
    4607646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    hate to hijack a promotion thread but no rep answered my question in the LG forum, so I'll pose it here. Why in the nutra writeup for GHenerate does it say IGH1 is perfect to stack with GHenerate since it's MOA is somatastatin blockage and not GH boosting, but in the standalone writeup for IGH1 no mention is made of somatastatin and the language touts GH increase. Please explain the inconsistency.
    No inconsistency really just more information in the stack write up.

    I got this from googling just some of the ingredients in I-gh1 with somatostatin included in the search.

    Arginine Pyroglutamate and somatostatin

    Arginine is involved in the production of variety of enzymes and hormones. Arginine facilitates the release of HGH, stimulates the pancreas for insulin production, and is a component in the hormone vasopressin produced by the pituitary gland. [3] One mechanism for arginine as an HGH releaser may be its capacity for blocking secretion of the HGH-inhibitor: somatostatin.

    another site that links to the one above.

    HGH secretion is under complex neurotransmitter and hormonal control in your body. For example, a hormone called Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GHRF) is released from the hypothalamus, which in turn stimulates HGH secretion from the pituitary [See Figure 1]. On the other hand, the hypothalamic hormone Somatostatin inhibits HGH release. With increased stress (such as weight training) or aging, there is a widening imbalance between “good” (stimulatory GHRF) and “bad” (inhibitory Somatostatin) activity on HGH secretion.
    The result is usually enhanced Somatostatin action and decreased HGH release, which is something no bodybuilder or fitness disciple wants. Part of the reason for this imbalance is a concurrent decrease in levels of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine2, which has been shown to play an important role in the control of HGH secretion from the pituitary. Research demonstrates that drugs that decrease Acetylcholine activity diminish HGH release, while those that increase Acetylcholine transmission potentiate the stimulatory effect of GHRF.

    So, increasing GHRF by decreasing Somatostatin release is an extremely novel and effective approach for increasing HGH levels. And Acetylcholine, which is vital for muscle strength, stamina and coordination, seems to be the key!

    Biochemist and Microbiologist Jeffrey Reinhardt, M.Sc. A leading researcher, consultant and author in health and nutrition, Jeff Reinhardt is a former Fellow in Nutritional Biochemistry and Fitness at The World Life Research Institute, founder of People For Pure Foods and head of Winners Unlimited Performance Enhancement Programs for Athletes.



    Arginine Pyroglutamate - VERY potent version of arginine...

    Growth Hormone Effects: Arginine causes the secretion of growth hormone. In fact, a 5 to 10 gram intravenous infusion of arginine is used as a standard endocrinological test to provoke the pituitary into releasing growth hormone.

    A study at the University of Turin, Italy, showed that even though people in their seventies had lower response than either children or young adults to arginine, the nutrient still boosted their blood levels of HGH to triple the average for their age group.

    Arginine also helps to improve exercise performance, because it is one of the main ingredients, along with glycine, that the liver uses to make creatine. Supplements of creatine monohydrate are very popular in the bodybuilding community because they raise the level of high-energy creatine phosphates within the muscle and nerve cells needed for high-intensity, short-duration exercises. With arginine you get higher growth hormone levels and the raw material for increasing your energy.

    Arginine promotes higher hGH levels by blocking the secretion of the growth-hormone inhibitor somatostatin. It also greatly enhances the effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone when they are given together.

    Ornithine AKG also known for decreasing somatostatin... when you search for this stuff it brings up other product write ups so not going to post them here.

    Mucana is one that actually stimulates GH release via pituitary stimulation but so nothing in the write up is inconsistent just not as informative in the original write up because they had no need to explain the difference or all the science just that it did increase GH.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No inconsistency really just more information in the stack write up.

    I got this from googling just some of the ingredients in I-gh1 with somatostatin included in the search.

    Arginine Pyroglutamate and somatostatin

    Arginine is involved in the production of variety of enzymes and hormones. Arginine facilitates the release of HGH, stimulates the pancreas for insulin production, and is a component in the hormone vasopressin produced by the pituitary gland. [3] One mechanism for arginine as an HGH releaser may be its capacity for blocking secretion of the HGH-inhibitor: somatostatin.

    another site that links to the one above.

    HGH secretion is under complex neurotransmitter and hormonal control in your body. For example, a hormone called Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GHRF) is released from the hypothalamus, which in turn stimulates HGH secretion from the pituitary [See Figure 1]. On the other hand, the hypothalamic hormone Somatostatin inhibits HGH release. With increased stress (such as weight training) or aging, there is a widening imbalance between “good” (stimulatory GHRF) and “bad” (inhibitory Somatostatin) activity on HGH secretion.
    The result is usually enhanced Somatostatin action and decreased HGH release, which is something no bodybuilder or fitness disciple wants. Part of the reason for this imbalance is a concurrent decrease in levels of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine2, which has been shown to play an important role in the control of HGH secretion from the pituitary. Research demonstrates that drugs that decrease Acetylcholine activity diminish HGH release, while those that increase Acetylcholine transmission potentiate the stimulatory effect of GHRF.

    So, increasing GHRF by decreasing Somatostatin release is an extremely novel and effective approach for increasing HGH levels. And Acetylcholine, which is vital for muscle strength, stamina and coordination, seems to be the key!

    Biochemist and Microbiologist Jeffrey Reinhardt, M.Sc. A leading researcher, consultant and author in health and nutrition, Jeff Reinhardt is a former Fellow in Nutritional Biochemistry and Fitness at The World Life Research Institute, founder of People For Pure Foods and head of Winners Unlimited Performance Enhancement Programs for Athletes.



    Arginine Pyroglutamate - VERY potent version of arginine...

    Growth Hormone Effects: Arginine causes the secretion of growth hormone. In fact, a 5 to 10 gram intravenous infusion of arginine is used as a standard endocrinological test to provoke the pituitary into releasing growth hormone.

    A study at the University of Turin, Italy, showed that even though people in their seventies had lower response than either children or young adults to arginine, the nutrient still boosted their blood levels of HGH to triple the average for their age group.

    Arginine also helps to improve exercise performance, because it is one of the main ingredients, along with glycine, that the liver uses to make creatine. Supplements of creatine monohydrate are very popular in the bodybuilding community because they raise the level of high-energy creatine phosphates within the muscle and nerve cells needed for high-intensity, short-duration exercises. With arginine you get higher growth hormone levels and the raw material for increasing your energy.

    Arginine promotes higher hGH levels by blocking the secretion of the growth-hormone inhibitor somatostatin. It also greatly enhances the effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone when they are given together.

    Ornithine AKG also known for decreasing somatostatin... when you search for this stuff it brings up other product write ups so not going to post them here.

    Mucana is one that actually stimulates GH release via pituitary stimulation but so nothing in the write up is inconsistent just not as informative in the original write up because they had no need to explain the difference or all the science just that it did increase GH.
    Damn good post. Id rep u again if I could
  35. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    What section of the forum should we log this in?
  36. New Member
    oldguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    Edwitt-bump
  37. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2255

    Reputation

    Ok so I've got myself in a bit of a stupis bet

    My bench is 365 x 4 PR set d days ago

    I now have to raise the bar to 450 and by Sept 1 or I will have to dress in a Tutiu and post youtube vodeo

    LG we havea task at hand

    I've emplpyed the skills of Cris Kabuzki who is working on a plan as we speak? This is going to be Herculean task , I will definitely me needing all the support and help that I can
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,672
    Rep Power
    4607646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah, it is gonna be fun pushing for that. I don't plan on wearing that tutu either. Mine is a damn nice set of abs by then. At least getting close to my avatar. I am thinking I have a good 15 lbs to lose.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Bump
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, it is gonna be fun pushing for that. I don't plan on wearing that tutu either. Mine is a damn nice set of abs by then. At least getting close to my avatar. I am thinking I have a good 15 lbs to lose.
    Can we get a batle of the tutus thread? Literally a thread where you to go head to head in friendly competition, would be exciting stuff.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. LG Sciences Ghenerate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 02:55 PM
  3. LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. LG Sciences - GHenerate (Sponsored)
    By Dr Nick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
  5. LG Sciences GHenerate LOG List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in