EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+2]
20 seconds of your time to offer support to a great guy and as a bonus.... for a chance at prizes? You won't find an easier way to win anywhere else!! [/size]

[size=+1]AppNut is proud to announce Ben Booker's participation and strong showing in the M & F 2010 Male Model Search!!!!
To celebrate, we're giving away 5 bottles of Neovar Jumpstart to say thanks to those that show their support for Ben!!!![/size]

Simply cast your vote for Ben and post here in this thread announcing you have done so: That gets you an instant entry into a random drawing for one of the prizes.
Wanna get a leg up on the competition? Post a screen capture proving you voted.... you'll get 3 entries into the drawing!!!!

Oh, and FYI.....In traditional AppNut fashion, 5 bottles is the MINIMUM. You know how we roll....... more prizes tend to find there way out when the participation and support is strong ;)

*Prizes open to U.S. and Canada only. All votes appreciated though :)

Contest ends and/or renews June 30th!!! Thats right.... there might be 5 more bottles available down the road!!!

[size=+1]Vote HERE:[/size] Muscle and Fitness model_vote

(Ben B. top row, on the right)

[size=+1]Ben Booker: 2010 BodySpace spokesmodel and Official Applied Nutriceuticals spokesmodel[/size]

Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made my vote. No screen capture, my girls camera is in her truck. Oh well. Good luck Ben!!

bookerbrother

Awards
Thanks a lot for the vote everyone! Keep it up, you can vote as many times as you want! Lets get me on that stage in Vegas!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just voted 10 times, not sure how many times it counts. Im sure I will vote more often as I see this pop up in my subscribed.

P.S. You guys should give away some free test. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the vote everyone! Keep it up, you can vote as many times as you want! Lets get me on that stage in Vegas!!!
We're all behind you, Ben! Voted :)

~Team APPNUT

bookerbrother

Awards
Thank you everyone!!! I was told you can vote as many times as you want, and the first round ends on the 15th. Keep rockin that vote!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone!!! I was told you can vote as many times as you want, and the first round ends on the 15th. Keep rockin that vote!
Booker,

I am leaving a tab open (I am at work) and just every once in awhile voting a good 10-15 times. Is there anyway to verify that this is actually doing something. I dont mind helping you out, but I find it hard to believe that M&F would just let people keep voting. If they do, I am all for it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my vote Ben...all the best!!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Cant printscreen from work, but I got you a vote in Ben...

Good luck buddy!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Luck Ben-man!

just voted 5x's, will continue to do so....Is there a female model contest? My votes for Rosie ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Luck Ben-man!

just voted 5x's, will continue to do so....Is there a female model contest? My votes for Rosie ;)
Every vote counts!...Yep, there is - I will be in the July (and maybe August) voting polls for the FLEX Bikini Model Search Online...

~Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Rosie, let us know if we can vote for you!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every vote counts!...Yep, there is - I will be in the July (and maybe August) voting polls for the FLEX Bikini Model Search Online...

~Team APPNUT
good stuff! Will definately diggety-diggety-do, Ms. <GREAT> Scott!

'1.21 gigawatts?!?!'
-Doc Brown

bookerbrother

Awards
Wow... You guys are awsome!!! Thanks to all at appnut for hooking me up!!! Keep rocking it. I am truly greatful! Thanks a million!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Rosie, let us know if we can vote for you!
good stuff! Will definately diggety-diggety-do, Ms. <GREAT> Scott!

'1.21 gigawatts?!?!'
-Doc Brown
Definitely, boys, we'll let you know when the time comes. In the meantime, let's get all our support behind Ben! :)

Wow... You guys are awsome!!! Thanks to all at appnut for hooking me up!!! Keep rocking it. I am truly greatful! Thanks a million!!!
The APPNUT crew is one big family that looks out for each other, Ben, and a great team to have on your side :D

~Team APPNUT

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to have voted over a 100 times by now, good luck in vegas bro.

P.s. If anyone could still confirm my question about if multi voting is ok, i would appreciate it, i dont want m&f to be upset seeing multiple voted from the same ip addresses.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In that dudes SHREDDED!

Screen capture = prtsc key (just to make sure everyone gets a fair shot) :thumbsup:

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is this g uy any how? Why is he sagging? Im confused why you won't let us pick. It reminds me of the tv commerical that says if someone sways your vote on the election comming up its against the law and they should not do it. This seems very fisy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is this g uy any how? Why is he sagging? Im confused why you won't let us pick. It reminds me of the tv commerical that says if someone sways your vote on the election comming up its against the law and they should not do it. This seems very fisy.
Then get the **** out of the thread.

I am sick of watching you come in and **** in a majority of threads you participate in. If your looking for an argument, I would make it with your hair stylist.

If you dont want to vote, then don't. The rest of will choose to support a guy sponsored by a company that has provided good products to our community, paid support for these boards, and reps that are here helping us.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in the thread cause I have never herd of ben booker and wanted to know what this voting was for. Than I was like humm not so great. Plus who cares if I post or not its freedome of speech.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Im in the thread cause I have never herd of ben booker and wanted to know what this voting was for. Than I was like humm not so great. Plus who cares if I post or not its freedome of speech.
lmao not so great, care to post your pics bro?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established

Good Luck! :fing02:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have seen your youtube channel, you are in no position to judge him. He is in amazing physical shape. But it doesnt matter, everytime i goto vote i will now do twice a many to make up for your vote.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
We have seen your youtube channel, you are in no posiyion to judge him. He is in amazong physical shape. But it doesnt matter, everytime i goto vote i will now do twice a many to make up for your vote.
owned

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Month one voting has now closed. Thanks for all your support for Ben, guys!

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Keep the votes coming for Ben everyone. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

looking ripped bro, keep up the work, good luck

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm speechless...

It's a promo for free NeoVar/supporting a fellow forum member.

You will never be anywhere near what he looks like :lol:

p.s. you seriously need to install Firefox for the handy spell check feature, good god man

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+1]AppNut is proud to announce Ben Booker's participation and strong showing in the M & F 2010 Male Model Search!!!! [/size]

[size=+1]Vote HERE:[/size] Muscle and Fitness model_vote
[size=+1]^^^Round Two Voting starts later today! Ben is now 1st in the 30th row down.

On another note, Voting for Round Two of the FLEX Bikini Model Search Online has already started. I am the first in the 13th row down, for all those that would like to support me for a shot in the Finals at the Olympia :)[/size]

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great shots of you Rosie, you look great! Voted for you, of course. :)

When are the winners of the 1st round announced?
Thanks. Going for the more commercial appeal this time :)

The winners of the first round (and each consecutive round after that) for each competition can be found at M&F Male Model and FLEX Bikini Model respectively.

~Team APPNUT

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Voted for you both good luck!!!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
voted for you guys, good luck in the next rounds!

:wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established