We promised you got it - Ghenerate & IGH-1 Clinical Trial

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Preliminary clinical trial confirms data showing GHenerate with IGH-1 increase growth hormone by up to 5834%

In a landmark, groundbreaking preliminary clinical trial 3 healthy humans wanting to optimize their growth hormone levels, used a protocol of LG Sciences IGH-1 and GHenerate to increase their growth hormone levels. The three patients under medical care used the supplements in a 5 on 2 off protocol taking the supplements as directed before noon and prior to bed. These amazing results were called "outstanding" by Dr. Margolis, who supervised the tests. The testing protocol quantified 24 hour growth hormone levels in the urine, which is considered the "best" method for calculating growth hormone. The initial pg/24hr measurements for the three patients was 436, 676 and 169 pg/24 hours and the final results were 801, 2694 and 9850 pg/24 hours. Giving outstanding results. The averaged increase was 1042% for the group and larger clinical studies are planned. This study partially confirms the preliminary rodent data that was the inspiration for the two supplements. Ghenerate contains a patent pending blend of Puerarin and Marus Alba extract which both show potential for growth hormone potentiation. IGH-1 contains a blend of ingredients shown in the literature to potentially reduce somatostatin levels which works in a synergistic way with GHenerate to increase Growth Hormone levels.

They took 6 sprays of GHenerate each dose and 1 capsule of IGH-1

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long was the trial period? I.e., how many days between those initial measurements and the final?

Those are drastic differences, particularly the results of that last subject. He really went from one tail of the distribution to the other.

Congrats.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
interesting adding the 2 together like that... interested to read more.
Perhaps NP could do a combo deal???!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard there was a good synergy between the two and had planned on trying them together bring on the good deals and make it easy on me... :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those results are just insane!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried them together when Ghenerate came out, I slept like a baby and just those two kept me tearing it up in the gym after a long run of the Asteroid Stack. Ghenerate is a staple for me now and apparently the science behind it is sound. Here is the question though, I don't dose mine before noon, is that an issue if it is taken pwo around 4:30 PM? I have no carbs before less the 1-2 grams in my NP shake and whatever small amount is in 1 scoop of AS-GT.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nice! now if only I had some....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy solution to that fellas :sly:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak ass sample size but I still like the results. Was just looking over puerarin. Do you have the reference for the study that initially was in the GHenerate write up? I cannot find a full product write up with the actual reference listed.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak ass sample size but I still like the results. Was just looking over puerarin. Do you have the reference for the study that initially was in the GHenerate write up? I cannot find a full product write up with the actual reference listed.
Steam helped me out. Disregard.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They did the second 24 hour urine analysis 14 days after starting the supplement.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They did the second 24 hour urine analysis 14 days after starting the supplement.
Gracias.

I know it's hard to get meaningful blood readings on GH, because it fluctuates so much (that's why the urine samples are typically done), but I still think it'd be cool to do a short time course of blood draws on this. I.e., 30, 60, 120, 180min post administration or something.

But that's the endocrinologist in me talking - too many OGTTs and IVGTTs have I analyzed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is 1 cap prebed the BEST dosing for I-GH-1? I keep reading 5 caps, 4, 7. What are the differences between each dose? Thanks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 1 cap prebed the BEST dosing for I-GH-1? I keep reading 5 caps, 4, 7. What are the differences between each dose? Thanks.
The low dose of I-GH-1 is used primarily as a somatostatin blocker. Higher doses are for actual GH release. I prefer to use the Generate as my primary GH releaser, and the IGH-1 as a somatostatin blocker. 5 caps of IGH1 can get pricey.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried them together when Ghenerate came out, I slept like a baby and just those two kept me tearing it up in the gym after a long run of the Asteroid Stack. Ghenerate is a staple for me now and apparently the science behind it is sound. Here is the question though, I don't dose mine before noon, is that an issue if it is taken pwo around 4:30 PM? I have no carbs before less the 1-2 grams in my NP shake and whatever small amount is in 1 scoop of AS-GT.
I never took mine before noon when i ran it. Unless it was an off day and i remembered but that usualy didnt happen when i was in A school. So i usualy just took it when i remembered. :lol:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I love Ghenerate and I-GH-1 I made good gains but I like 5 on 2 off better than a full cycle

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I need to try this.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I new Ghenerate was good stuff..I've got 6 months worth of it and IGH-1 saved up.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could always try a dose of AP for the arginine if you can't find I-GH-1. Wouldn't be the best before bed, but for an earlier dose it could do in a pinch.
The second option would be 1-C with Ghenerate. I know some do that and love it. Just cap 800mg or so and take that 2x/day with Ghenerate.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I stocked up back when they made that announcement

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see such fantastic results guys :) Would love to see a kick ass nutraPLANET DEAL NOW ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
These results are redonkulous. I knew it was good stuff when we tested it, I didn't even know what ingredients were in it other than something to do with GHRP-2. Still to this day the best recovery/sleep I have ever gotten in my life. Would probably work wonders stacked with hormones that people have trouble sleeping on, or just for those who are slightly insomniacs like myself. I know I prefer to be with it than without it. :D

fast200

Awards
The instant a combo hits nutraplanet (or anywhere else) I'm gonna be all over it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These results are redonkulous. I knew it was good stuff when we tested it, I didn't even know what ingredients were in it other than something to do with GHRP-2. Still to this day the best recovery/sleep I have ever gotten in my life. Would probably work wonders stacked with hormones that people have trouble sleeping on, or just for those who are slightly insomniacs like myself. I know I prefer to be with it than without it. :D
Not only that. Don't forget Ghenerate's undeniable ability to retain glycogen in large amounts. This can be utilized at the end of a cycle and into post cycle therapy. It's a great way to solidify gains.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not only that. Don't forget Ghenerate's undeniable ability to retain glycogen in large amounts. This can be utilized at the end of a cycle and into post cycle therapy. It's a great way to solidify gains.
Really, I didnt know that, thats pretty cool!!!

mav6

mav6

Awards
Wow, great results. Is there any down regulation with long term use? There must be some desensitization, so I get the 5 ON 2 OFF protocol, but once you stop it, do GH levels dip or return to baseline?

mav6

mav6

Awards
Do you think it would work well if I stacked it with PP's TRS?

TheTransforma

Where is the study? Was it publishized? Pub Med link?

Never mind I see it is a preliminary study.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would work well if I stacked it with PP's TRS?
Sorry about the late answer, but Yes it would work very well alongside those supplements.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is why i'm feeling tight all the time. ;)