Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

1. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    you are either over paying for your supplement
    getting let down by hype
    or just dont want a serious pre workout drink that delivers....

Why do I know this? Because it's cheap, it promotes optimal hormone balance for optimal results and the numbers don't lie. 20 something dollars for a tub full of PRs!!!
    This is true, I hit so many on ASGT..
    •   

3. Yeah $20 per tub at tf supplemens. Its definitely worth it. Has anybody tried more than 3 scoops before?

4. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Yeah $20 per tub at tf supplemens. Its definitely worth it. Has anybody tried more than 3 scoops before?
    I went to 4 and loved it. But it made it hard to sleep.
    I will work for supplements!

5. HOnestly, I bought ASGT after reading alot of these reviews. I think the focus and pumps I get are decent but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It truly tastes like a chalk eraser with a hint of cinnamon. If they can change the taste Ill buy more but I think I may have to go back to Jack3d. I can hardly choke it down and have a half tub wasted now...

6. any samples left?

7. Actually we have been completely wiped out for the time being. Hang tight guys. More will be available in the future.
    Body Performance Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by FlashoverTX View Post
    HOnestly, I bought ASGT after reading alot of these reviews. I think the focus and pumps I get are decent but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It truly tastes like a chalk eraser with a hint of cinnamon. If they can change the taste Ill buy more but I think I may have to go back to Jack3d. I can hardly choke it down and have a half tub wasted now...
    i'll give you shipping fees if you want to get rid of it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I thought the taste was upgraded? So it still tastes not so good?
    much improved-still not the best tasting supp out there, but very drinkable, imo.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    It's a different taste than Anadraulic State - once you've had it a few times, you kind of don't really notice it, though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Oh yeah, the low price point is definitely just one of many of the positives to this one! A great pre-workout supp for sure!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Much has changed . It just doesn't taste like candy flavored rainbows

13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    sounds like a lucky charms commercial, lol- just add 4 cups of sugar to it!

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I think fukk taste. It's a supplement as long as it works and I can get it down I don't care. It's $20! I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT! It'S $20! 20!!!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by FlashoverTX View Post
    HOnestly, I bought ASGT after reading alot of these reviews. I think the focus and pumps I get are decent but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It truly tastes like a chalk eraser with a hint of cinnamon. If they can change the taste Ill buy more but I think I may have to go back to Jack3d. I can hardly choke it down and have a half tub wasted now...
    If you really care about the flavor try Assaults by Muscle Pharm. Its cost more but it taste a lot better. Actually when it comes to flavor its my favorite but nothing can beat ASGT when it comes to price and the vascularity! NOTHING! just put it into 3 oz of water mix it with spoon and go at it. It's take 2 seconds to down it. 2!

16. OK, I'm a coffee roaster, on the side, got my own website. But coffee is my business, hobby, and passion (one of many). So I have a very good palate; I have to, because I need to be able to pick the best coffee out of a lineup, taste imperfections, etc.

ASGT tastes tealike (oolong, with a mild hibiscus note), slightly milky,and totally inoffensive. There's very little to no grit left at the bottom. It's not tasty, like 'have another' good, but the flavor is nice, and absolutely forgettable (a very good thing): drink it without a grimace, and enjoy the kick ass effects!

17. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    It's take 2 seconds to down it. 2!
    Pfft, I get mine down in 1.072. Noob.

18. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    OK, I'm a coffee roaster, on the side, got my own website. But coffee is my business, hobby, and passion (one of many). So I have a very good palate; I have to, because I need to be able to pick the best coffee out of a lineup, taste imperfections, etc.

ASGT tastes tealike (oolong, with a mild hibiscus note), slightly milky,and totally inoffensive. There's very little to no grit left at the bottom. It's not tasty, like 'have another' good, but the flavor is nice, and absolutely forgettable (a very good thing): drink it without a grimace, and enjoy the kick ass effects!
    Is it ok if I quote that and put it in my review?!

19. Sure thing! That was just from memory; next time I drink it I'll actually pay attention and take a note or two, give it a proper cupping.

20. OK, I paid attention this morning, and I stand by my above assessment, with maybe the addition of a very slight herbal flavor. I like that the sweetness is mild, not cloying. A very neutral flavor profile.

21. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    OK, I'm a coffee roaster, on the side, got my own website. But coffee is my business, hobby, and passion (one of many). So I have a very good palate; I have to, because I need to be able to pick the best coffee out of a lineup, taste imperfections, etc.

i find the amount of grit depends on scoops
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

22. Haha, well I doubt I'll ever find out. I won't be trying the 3 scoop regimen, 1 is just right.

23. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

And he makes some good coffee too, have some at home. Oh, AS-GT is still the bomb diggity.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i find the amount of grit depends on scoops
    For me it depends on the batch/bottle. My last one was just fine, the current one I am using at work has a lot, the one I have at home is not that bad at all. Could be how much I am shaking it but who knows and really who cares, it works that is all that matters.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

25. If I use a shaker, I get a cleaner finished product. I try to, but only have like 3 shakers...

Anyhow, I sometimes mix in some extras (beta alanine, some OJ) and the juice really takes care of both the taste and the texture. But I agree, the more you use the grittier it's gonna be
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

26. Well I never ended up getting that 4 day pack, but I got my friend to order some and he was nice enough to give me a few days worth of ASGT, I'm gonna try it now and when I'm done my workout I will give my thoughts on it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    If I use a shaker, I get a cleaner finished product. I try to, but only have like 3 shakers...

Anyhow, I sometimes mix in some extras (beta alanine, some OJ) and the juice really takes care of both the taste and the texture. But I agree, the more you use the grittier it's gonna be
    i like to add a scoop of axis slingshot to my asgt-really improves the taste, and gives you added goodies-like extra ba.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like to add a scoop of axis slingshot to my asgt-really improves the taste, and gives you added goodies-like extra ba.
    I have tried this and it taste great. I only used about 1/4th scoop.

Hope you dug ASGT, Judgementday!

29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I have tried this and it taste great. I only used about 1/4th scoop.

Hope you dug ASGT, Judgementday!
    don't know about judgementday, but i dig, i dig!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM