BUY ONE, GET ONE on TCF-1! -- 72hr sale -- !

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
thanks pp, definately be testing this with the TRS for my next pct.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would this stack best w/? How about w/ the sustain and formestane?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would this stack best w/? How about w/ the sustain and formestane?
That would be a highly synergistic stack. Guys are also doing Phyto-Test/TCF-1 stacks too.

TCF-1 can stack with the TRS or just about any test boosting product. Its very compatible.

-Eric

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm planning this + trs in pct after superdrone, should make for an extremely quick recovery!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal right there

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUBUxv4VsTw"]YouTube- Wow, thats a low price![/nomedia]

dunno why i can't get youtube vids to just show rather than a link

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't pass this up picked up your guys formestane awhile back i'll run that then to kick the libido back into gear i can run Testopro and TCF-1. Winner!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't pass this up picked up your guys formestane awhile back i'll run that then to kick the libido back into gear i can run Testopro and TCF-1. Winner!
nice man, love to hear your results.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sweet. I will now have to give this a shot. If it truely turns cholesterol into test, I am going to start it at about 3 weeks into cycle and then run again at the end of cycle. I figure that while on cycle your lipids and cholesterol get screwed up and run high, so maybe some of the elevated cholesterol will be converted to test. Just a thought I had. And if the bogo price match is good that would be even sweeter, but I wont get too greedy

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet. I will now have to give this a shot. If it truely turns cholesterol into test, I am going to start it at about 3 weeks into cycle and then run again at the end of cycle. I figure that while on cycle your lipids and cholesterol get screwed up and run high, so maybe some of the elevated cholesterol will be converted to test. Just a thought I had. And if the bogo price match is good that would be even sweeter, but I wont get too greedy
We recommend you start running TCF-1 about 6 days before the end of the cycle, that way you are pre-loaded for PCT.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?
We can sell you a single bottle for $23.99, or sell you two bottles for $29.95.

One or the other.

-Eric

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
This sale looks great!! but i have one question ,i heard it raise PROLACTIN,any word on that??

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this product....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sale looks great!! but i have one question ,i heard it raise PROLACTIN,any word on that??
Everybody is afraid of prolactin for some unknown reason. Prolactin increases leydig cell sensitivity in the testes which is a good thing for T production. Its also a "feel good" hormone.

An slight increase in prolactin proportionate to other androgens is not going to cause a problem. If you really must crush prolactin then you could supplement TCF-1 with l-dopa or vitex.

-Eric

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2, let's see what it has to offer.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I may stack this with Mass Addiction and T-AlpHa.

Thinking TCF the last 12 days of this natty stack.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last day on the buy one get one guys.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got mine