New updated Postal is here and we forgot the Yohimbine this time ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
POSTAL

Making the Progress You Desire with the POSTAL-protocol
LG Sciences Interviews Heavyweight Bodybuilder Jason McKeown
Postal Bodybuilder

LG Sciences: You hear a lot of talk about post workout nutrition. What to eat, what not to eat, when to take it, timing protocols; what’s your take on all of it?

Jason: It’s an interesting subject, but I feel most bodybuilders fail to see its simplicity. After a workout, you have a period of time where you need to shovel in nutrients FAST! This is really not the time to take in whole meals, you need liquid nutrition.

LG Sciences: So what do you recommend?

Jason: There is nothing better for post-workout muscle recovery and anabolism than LG Sciences POSTAL.

LG Sciences: In your opinion, what makes POSTAL such a great product?

Jason: POSTAL contains every possible ingredient necessary for muscle growth. Complex, fast digesting carbohydrates, high quality pre-digested (hydrolyzed) amino acids, pre-digested whey and genus protein (pre-digested molecules are great because they are absorbed extremely fast), creatine, a cortisol reducing complex, and nutrient repartitioners to shuttle the nutrients exactly where they need to go. POSTAL is everything a bodybuilder needs to grow and make progress after a workout.

There is just no pre-made post-workout powder that comes close to what POSTAL has to offer.

LG Sciences: So what is your exact post-workout nutrition protocol?

Jason: Immediately after training I take 2 to 3 scoops of POSTAL, followed 45mins later by a whole meal consisting of lean meats, vegetables, berries, and a small amount of complex carbohydrates (usually brown rice) for sustainable energy and muscle recovery.

LG Sciences: What type of progress have you seen off of your POSTAL-protocol?

Jason: Well, I’ve played around with different diet structures for a long time, and quite honestly I’ve never made such great progress as when I started using POSTAL after a training session. My post-workout pumps last longer after the consumption of POSTAL which tells me my muscles are still getting fueled when I take in my whole meal. This is very important to me, and I feel is the main reason I’ve put on the mass I have, and added the strength I’ve desired for so long.

It’s possible that before POSTAL, my post-workout meal just wasn’t going in the right places. I was putting on fat, and I had no idea why. Since switching to POSTAL, all of that has changed. I’m leaner, denser, fuller, and tighter. I keep making gains in both size and strength. Yes, I’m dedicated to my diet, training, and sleep, but it’s undeniable that POSTAL has had a significant effect on where I am right now.

LG Sciences: What would you recommend to others that are considering trying POSTAL?

Jason: Get some! I really can’t say enough good things about this product. It has had, and still is, making such a great impact on my training.

This product does NOT disappoint in any capacity; taste or effectiveness, it’s simply incredible.

Do yourself a favor, and get LG Sciences POSTAL. You will not regret it. It really helps simplify post-workout nutrition, and delivers amazing results in the process.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Postal - 1170 grams
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx: 26 grams)
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Calories 67 3.2%*
Calories From Fat 0 **
Saturated Fat 0 **
Cholesterol 5mg **
Total Fat .5g **
Fat .5g **
Total Carbohydrates 13grams 5%*
Fiber 0 **
Sugars 5grams **
Protein 5grams 5%

Postal Proprietary Formula - 25,650mg

Postal Recovery - Waxy Maize Starch, L-Glutamine,L-Alanine
Postal Anabolic - Creatine Monohydrate, L-Leucine
Postal Stamina - Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Genus Protein, Ashwaganda
Postal Insulin - Mormodica, Dextrose

Other Ingredients: Citirc Acid Acesulfame K, N&A Flavoring Sucralose, Artificial Color, Sodium Bicarbonate

Recommended Use:
On training days take 2-3 scoops with 8-12oz of cold
water or juice immediately after training. To maximize your muscle
building efforts, be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and
consume a well balanced diet that is high in protein. Consistancy with
your supplementation, diet and workout program is the key to building
the body you want. To get the most complete nutrient timing use: Anadraulic State GT 60 minutes prior to workout to load with creatine cofactors, Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes prior to workout to get wicked NO pumps and nutrient delivery, BC+EAA intra-workout to fuel amino acidos levels and POSTAL immediately following workouts to control cortisol and replenish key nutrients.

Allergren Information: This product contains hydrolyzed amino acids derived from milk and peas. Made in a facility that also processes egg, soy, dairy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat and barley proeducts.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Consult your physician before using this dietary supplement. Do not use
this product if you are at risk of are being treated for high blood pressure,
heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate
enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or stroke. Consult
your healthcare professional if you are taking any drugs. Discontinue
use two weeks prior to surgery. Use only as directed. Do not exceed
daily recommended intake.

This product contains a desiccant packet to assist in continued product freshness
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN

zb126

Awards
  • Established
nice! I'm looking forward to trying this out. I'm tolerating Y pretty well now a days but I can understand that some people don't so good choice pulling it from this version!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
great. I was havign issues with the old version of Postal. The Y in it would take away my appetite for hours after training. Sometimes I would forget to eat between training and bed. Can't wait to try this out!!!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Old stuff treaty me fine other than the chalky/flowery taste. Any samples of the new stuff?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No samples right now...not sure if we will be doing samples. But I hear there is a tester thread in the making ;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have some in route now... muahahahaha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ka ha suh?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I very much enjoyed my sample of the new stuff, much tastier than the old. I still have a container of the old, ahem.