IBE BetaMax Giveaway! 3 Testers Wanted Apply Within!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE is going to give away three (3) bottles of the brand new PCT product Beta-Max to three worthy testers.​

BETA- MAX!

Contains:

6-bromo

Acetylated Resveratrol

Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)

Quercetin​

This is a fantastic opportunity to try out the brand new IBE Beta-Max, so get your applications in, things are moving fast at IBE, and we would like to get a nice group of people to choose from, so if you're interested, if you're serious, and you're commited to giving Beta-Max an honest try, please review the rules and apply away!

Rules:
1-You must run a log here at am.com for others to track your progress, and post your experience and honest feelings about the product. If cannot commit to completing a log, please dont apply.
2-Must be 21 or over(its a PCT product, no one under 21 will be considered)
3-OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY.
4-Your application must include some details about yourself, and how you intend to use BetaMax as part of your PCT. AND you must post a projected time frame for when you can start using Beta-Max and when you can start your log here at am.com

Lets see some good apps!!

:cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here folks.....Let the games begin!! :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'm the man IBE. I'm in my second week of an sd cycle, will definitely keep an honest and daily updated log of the progress, i live in florida so obviously that makes me a us resident and I'm 36 yrs. young. Always wanted but missed the opportunity to try your Formex supp. after i finished a cycle of your epistane, so maybe if I'm selected I'll have the chance to try the new product. Thank you, IBE

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logging Opportunity
Well I have run a number of logs here on AM some sponsored and some unsponsored. Right now I am running an unsponspored log of Turinabol LV by Primordial Performance and Furaguno
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/146895-tomahawk-stop-being.html
Im over 21 so we are good there.
Live in Georgia so another green light.

About myself and my goals
Well right now I am really trying to get my life on track. I plan on finishing school with my associates and joining the military. I have let myself ballon up way beyond what they consider "fit" so I am going to do a cut soon. I wanted to do a cycle to really give me some extra muscle to help burn off this unwanted fat. With this cycle of Turinabol LV I have been hitting PRs constantly. This past week I benched 335 a best for me. I have deadlifted 585 another PR. Today I squatted 515 which is a big PR for me especially a few years removed from tearing ligaments in my ankle and requiring surgery. I plan on keeping the progress I have made. Nothing feels better than losing weight and body fat while still getting stronger.
How I would run BetaMax
I have done other cycles where I didnt bounce back like I wanted to so I am going to take every possible measure. If selected I will run BetaMax along with Clomid and your cortisol control supplement X-Lean which is headed my way as I type.
When I could start
I can start using this as soon as you send it to me. My cycle should be about another 10 days but it is hard to tell how much is exactly left in my bottle of Turinabol LV.

Thank you for your consideration.

Oh ya and 6-Bromo is great stuff. Good profile of ingredients.

Last edited:
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why I feel I would be a great tester...

j/k :p

great entries so far, keep them coming :)

RoadBlock, will they have to take pics ? Like if they're using it for recomp, or if they're coming right off a cycle would be great to see how the product is working.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the breakdown of ingredients, seems like a real good opportunity

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's good to see that we already have some applicants! :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya any idea when testers would be chosen? Because I start PCT in about 10 days give or take. I could always use the X-Lean and Sustain Alpha to hold me over till BetaMax comes though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Lets keep those apps rolling in, Im told IBE is just waiting on the labels to come back from print, so it could be anytime now!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome...Guys apply in this thread... Your stats, cycle history etc.

Jonny68847

Awards
I would like to be a tester! I am 28 and trying to get back into the shape I was in when i was playing high school football. I am 6'1" 160 lbs, I work out 5 days a week monday, Wednesday and Fridays are my days for size and the other two days are endurance. I haven't really found a good company ( YET ) to run my stacks from so i have been hitting all of the companies looking for the best results an a middle of the road price. My goals as of now is to get up to 190lbs give or take 15 pounds. Incresses my max lifts by 40% and be able to walk around with my shirt off and have the college girls take double takes again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Omg I've missed 6-bromo so much, when will this be released?

I'd love to see some logs up and if not many apply I'll start a cycle now so I can get the pct up and running haha.

I hope Tomahawk88 gets a try that guys logs are great
i think you and tomahawk would both be good picks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh MY!!! I would love to run a log of this. This actually would be perfect, following up my formadrol extreme in a few days. Im am 28 years young. I recently went through a total transformation and trying to get to the end. I currently weigh about 242 at the moment. Went on a dirty bulk over the winter, cant say i dont love the muscle gains ive made though. Just trying to clean it all up. At the end of my DB. I was 273. So not so bad, and that was like 2 months ago. So that goes without saying, pick me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the strongest I have ever. Today I just made it into the 600 pound club for deadlifts. Im really hoping to keep as much strength as possible from this cycle.

Id say I am 5'6/7" and 230ish pounds (234 on the scale today afternoon with gym clothes and chucks on). I have ran Tren/Winadrol(the Winadrol was so low it is barely worth mentioning), Epistane/Revolt Stack, Epi pulse with 6-Bromo, and currently running Turinabol LV. Back when I knew it all I ran Decabolen(1st cycle, so I have been that stupid guy before and have learned from my mistakes).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys arent worth me reviewing you
PROVE ME WRONG

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you might be a good person to log this.
This is the strongest I have ever. Today I just made it into the 600 pound club for deadlifts. Im really hoping to keep as much strength as possible from this cycle.

Id say I am 5'6/7" and 230ish pounds (234 on the scale today afternoon with gym clothes and chucks on). I have ran Tren/Winadrol(the Winadrol was so low it is barely worth mentioning), Epistane/Revolt Stack, Epi pulse with 6-Bromo, and currently running Turinabol LV. Back when I knew it all I ran Decabolen(1st cycle, so I have been that stupid guy before and have learned from my mistakes).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm...Wrong attitude to take buddy. No thanks.
i was reaelly pulling for some of that der reverse psycology

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
stats-
6'2 250 18%bf
im just starting week two of my 5 week epistane cycle.
i LOVE epistane, it has been a staple in my anabolic diet since i began running gear 2 years ago. i use IBE products and have donated a pretty good ammount of my hard earned money to your company. I see it only fit to run an IBE PCT with an IBE epi cycle. epi doesnt shut me down hard but of course its paramount to run PCT with all anabolic cycles.
I have never tried 6-bromo but now seems like the perfect time!

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
26 year old California resident here.
5'9" 160 15% BF. It took me 2 years to get here from 137 all natural, so I figured it was time to speed things up.

I'd plan to use BetaMax by itself as my PCT. I used SciFit ES3(main ing. is 6-bromo) as my last PCT for an Epi pulse and kept all my gains. I think Dr.D is right when he says a PCT isn't necessary after a short(5 week) Epi pulse(last 4 "on" days at 50mg Epi). I wasn't shutdown at all. So an OTC PCT is more than enough.

I'm 2 weeks into a 6 week SD/Epi pulse, so I'd be able to start using and logging BetaMax on May 1st. I'm probably the only one here who would run BetaMax as the sole means of PCT.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
26 year old California resident here.
5'9" 160 15% BF. It took me 2 years to get here from 137 all natural, so I figured it was time to speed things up.

I'd plan to use BetaMax by itself as my PCT. I used SciFit ES3(main ing. is 6-bromo) as my last PCT for an Epi pulse and kept all my gains. I think Dr.D is right when he says a PCT isn't necessary after a short(5 week) Epi pulse(last 4 "on" days at 50mg Epi). I wasn't shutdown at all. So an OTC PCT is more than enough.

I'm 2 weeks into a 6 week SD/Epi pulse, so I'd be able to start using and logging BetaMax on May 1st. I'm probably the only one here who would run BetaMax as the sole means of PCT.
Nice app !

You and Tomahawk88 are both coming up on your PCT's soon.

Good Luck to the both of you !

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
Nice app !

You and Tomahawk88 are both coming up on your PCT's soon.

Good Luck to the both of you !
Thanks!

Does that mean I was picked, or are you just saying good luck with my PCT? lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Does that mean I was picked, or are you just saying good luck with my PCT? lol
I was just saying good luck in the promo, lol.

I'm not sure who we're pickin just yet ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My name seems to be getting tossed around a lot... I like it lol. Happy Easter everyone!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I forgot to mention that I plan on running a nice 6 week epi run, maybe into 50. But just making sure I got everything in order first. Will be coming soon. And I think this would be great as a standalone pct. I do suggest having serms on hand, but, thats just in case. OTC PCT is what I prefer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My name seems to be getting tossed around a lot... I like it lol. Happy Easter everyone!
if and when you are picked, be sure to pm me a link so i can follow.

good luck, tom
tom.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
W T F, we need people to vote for us?
I may need to garner some lobbyist around here to come and vouch for me.
The product’s ingredient profile looks very solid, so I am sure that it will be a kickass add to anyone’s arsenal.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tOM...sEEMS GO BE GETTIN SOME REP......GOOD LUCK MY BRO!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The product’s ingredient profile looks very solid, so I am sure that it will be a kickass add to anyone’s arsenal.
This definitely isn't American Idol, IBE will most likely draw 3 random user names out of a hat to make it fair.

Put an app. in Sam I Am !

atr2201

Awards
I am currently cycling in 2nd week of The One by applied neutracuticals and stacking it with MassFX by Anabolic Xtreme.I plan to do 4 to 5 weeks on cycle and i currently only have 2nd gear by applied neutracuticals for pct. The one is great but 2nd gear not so much. I have looked at alot of pct's and your stuff seems a good quality product. If you are looking for some real answers, I can definitely provide them because of the stack i am on. I can give you detailed log and any other info that you need. My pops is willybe on here and he can assure you also that I cycle properly. Thank you for offer and may you choose the best people for the test.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Although I respect members opinions of other members here, and having someone comment positively about your past logs or personal character is totally acceptable, it will actually not really have too much bearing on who gets chosen.

What IBE is looking for is someone who posts a decent app, with some detail, not just posting "hey I want to run it" and someone who is committed to running and finishing a log and posting an honest chronological record of their experience while using Beta-Max. There are multiple factors involved, including, but not limited to when the product is actually ready to go(which should be soon), when the tester will be starting pct(although this is not super critical, IBE wont expect people to start taking it as soon as they open their mailbox) but definite time frames are necessary.

Although to be totally honest, someone who signs up today, has no logs, no posts, no reps, has never contributed at all to the board, and is totally unknown, really stands a slim chance, unless of course their application here is a stellar one, with super details and backround history and personal information, then their chance is a good as everyone elses. As long as someone has been around for a little while, or run a few logs, or have just been a contributing member of am.com, the chances are equal for everyone, doesnt matter if everyone else hates you or loves you, its not a popularity contest.

There have been a couple of pretty good apps, and I would like to see some more, so keep them coming, all you new guys try to really tweak your apps so we can get a good picture of what you plan and what your doing, and as we get more information, we will keep everyone updated.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Hahahahaa! I was simply joking; I didn't even place an application in. I would, but I would rather log something that I bough so that there can be no one to say that my view is biased. It's a personal thing for me. I scan through the Company Promotions at times and see the same stuff; "My vote goes to so on and blah blah blah..." I think it is funny, that is all.

AK: The American Idol reference was funny as hell. Good one.

I still stand by my original post - Beta-Max looks solid and I look forward to reading various reviews for it. My vote goes to: The person that can keep it unbiased and not float any companys' balls for future logging considerations. :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahaa! I was simply joking; I didn't even place an application in. I would, but I would rather log something that I bough so that there can be no one to say that my view is biased. It's a personal thing for me. I scan through the Company Promotions at times and see the same stuff; "My vote goes to so on and blah blah blah..." I think it is funny, that is all.

AK: The American Idol reference was funny as hell. Good one.

I still stand by my original post - Beta-Max looks solid and I look forward to reading various reviews for it. My vote goes to: The person that can keep it unbiased and not float any companys' balls for future logging considerations. :)

Haha, fair enough, but as Ive said a couple of times, I expect people to be honest, I dont need my ego stroked, I want to know how the products are working, good or bad. Not everybody reacts the same, so its essential to have people be honest.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im not here to stroke anyone's ego lol. Im here to keep these bad ass gains. If BetaMax can help contribute awesome if not then so be it. My numbers are well documented in my current log so people can see the difference. I wish I could post up some videos but I am honestly lucky if I can get a spotter much less a workout partner. My phone takes sh1t for videos. I wish I could get this one lady to record some videos for me because her video quality was amazing.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
My vote goes to: The person that can keep it unbiased and not float any companys' balls for future logging considerations. :)
So I have your vote then?
Thanks!:D

I don't want anything to do with anyone's balls...

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Years training: 6 years on and off
Training Goals: For the next 1-3 months my training goals are strength and mass gaining.
Training split: 4on 1off.(Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, Legs, Shoulders/Traps)
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes
Date able to start: May 9th. Am planning a spawn cycle along with a few extra epi caps from a previous cycle. Projected cycle start date is April 11th.

My projected cycle:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150075-hey-guys-planning.html

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

All kidding aside you’re a beast sir

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Years training: 6 years on and off
Training Goals: For the next 1-3 months my training goals are strength and mass gaining.
Training split: 4on 1off.(Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, Legs, Shoulders/Traps)
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes
Date able to start: May 9th. Am planning a spawn cycle along with a few extra epi caps from a previous cycle. Projected cycle start date is April 11th.

My projected cycle:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150075-hey-guys-planning.html
Great post kiddo

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
25yo 6'3" 260lb 17%bf
I might not be the best person in the world at writups, but I am 10 days from finishing an MDrol cycle definately using AI cycle support throughout and Nolva for pct, and was planing on running td formestane week 3 of pct. I have gained 8 lbs of solid muscle so far. I would be more than happy to test your product and give a true unfiltered assessment of it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey RoadBlock,

When's the promo deadline to get the applications in ??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am curious when the deadline is and when the product will be shipped out to testers.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeeeeeez full throttle

When the stuff is OUT??????????

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ETA of Beta-Max and deadline for the giveaway promo and when the bottles will be shipped out to the testers will be posted as soon as I get some official word from the boss.

At this point, I need everybody to stay flexible, stay frosty and keep those applications coming in, so we have a nice big pool of potentials, and all I can say right now is imo it should be soon.

atr2201

Awards
My cycle of The One and Mass Fx will end on April 23 if this helps any and so far I have kept log of gains and how much weight ima workin with. Also I am keepin track of how much weight ima fat i can lose during this cycle. If your produch comes out before then I would love to try it out for my pct.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I think I would be a good logger b/c I really used to be into VHS tapes. I missed out on the whole Beta Max era (you'll supply the tapes too right cuz they aren't easy to find nowadays), so this would be a great opportunity to...oh wait, this is a supplement.

:biglaugh:

I'm just kidding of course; IBE makes top-notch stuff for real. Anyone who logs this will probably be pleased with the results.

The "Beta Max" proper of decades ago was the antithesis of top-notch.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys lets get these apps in...Looking forward to the feedback on this one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0