• Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just joined. Havn't used any LG-Sciences, but the thread on Formadrol has me interested. Watching some of the logs and can see it being a future cycle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just joined. Havn't used any LG-Sciences, but the thread on Formadrol has me interested. Watching some of the logs and can see it being a future cycle.
Glad we converted you! ;)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
hi is just my first week on NATADROL i am feeling the increase on strength great product!!!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yep, i had some sides from T911, but I cant wait to try Natadrol. Its my next cycle for sure.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious myself. I'm guessing mild acne.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe anxiety from the yohimbe i get that if i dose to much.

Jono

Awards
im in ive just ordered some methyl 1d what pct is needed for this

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im In!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering the same thing myself... And how were you dosing it?
Well talked to him through PMs and it looks like it was the yohimbine...figured lol :irked:. He was getting jittery, sweaty, etc. Some people just react badly to it. I on the other hand can dose it in my sleep and not notice a damn thing. Lucky I guess :dunno:
im in ive just ordered some methyl 1d what pct is needed for this
T-911 or Formadrol or both!! :yup: Many different dosing protocols you can follow. If you choose to take this route, feel free to PM me for help.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I joined. Do I get a complimentary lolcat or anything?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That social group is the bee's knees. I am going to unjoin and rejoin again just to show my support.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it must be hard to ghenerate the ideas to formaldrol so many postals, and NOinfuse them with so many natadroll comments. You are the masterdrol!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That social group is the bee's knees. I am going to unjoin and rejoin again just to show my support.
Niiiiice! that's my logic to a T!!
I'm in :sombrero:
Do we need to PM you our address for our free taco or what?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niiiiice! that's my logic to a T!!
I'm in :sombrero:
Do we need to PM you our address for our free taco or what?
very sorry but we are fresh out of tacos. They sold out when ASGT sold out because of the ASGT/taco stacks. Hang tight. We are currently working on getting more tacos made. Until then, we are sending out burritos in place of tacos. :sombrero:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very sorry but we are fresh out of tacos. They sold out when ASGT sold out because of the ASGT/taco stacks. Hang tight. We are currently working on getting more tacos made. Until then, we are sending out burritos in place of tacos. :sombrero:
Tacos....Tacos.....TACOS!!! AAAgggghhhh!!!! Burritos are coo....however, Chalupa's are where it's at....'Sir, don't be a fool, drop the Chalupa' 'yesssss, drooop the chaaaalupa'
Chalupa's with AGST sprinkled on em....dig it.....

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I've eventually stumbled into this thread and joined the UK chapter of the LG Hombres Group, looking forward to some interesting discussions about burros, chinchillas & chihuahuas - it's all protein!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome i finally feel like im part of a gang...a cool gang
IN!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I took Italian for 3 years, and can't get much farther then stating my name.
Congrats on becoming such a high class rep bro. I'm sure many companies are jealous :veryhappy:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LOL I took Italian for 3 years, and can't get much farther then stating my name.
I can speak some broken italian due to the factor of it being used to yell at me for years lol. Mostly curse words.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can speak some broken italian due to the factor of it being used to yell at me for years lol. Mostly curse words.
Haha I have a similar experience. I actually am so off with my Italian because I grew up in a household where Italian was spoken more commonly, but it was a dialect, which was very off from traditional Italian, and it made classes difficult.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. Subbed