(PROMO) Keeping it Real

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Real Gains that is...

Real Gains is an extremely powerful mass-cultivating support formula that was created with you, a hardcore active and athletic individual, in mind. Real Gains has more of what you want and less of what you don't: more calories, more protein, more good fats, more taste, more fiber and far less sugar. You want to gain, muscle mass that is, and the right way to do that is with large amounts of protein, which you will find in every scoop of Real Gains, and by cutting fat intake. Rest assured we use only the finest whey protein and micellar casein available on the market. We don't skimp on things that are important and neither should you. Our Real Gains Protein Complex has a top-notch amino acid profile and instantly mixes into a liquid with no blender required. Large amounts of complex carbs have also been included in every serving since they are an essential part of building and fueling muscle expansion. These carbs are a large source of energy that will support your intensely hardcore weight training routines. We have also provided you with inulin, a special dietary fiber that will aid in digesting all of the protein, carbs, and fat you need to get big and stay big. MCT and flaxseed oils are included to aid in hormone production, cell membrane protection and growth, as well as overall daily nutritional needs. Real Gains is meant to be used together with a well balanced diet and hardcore training routine.

I've got 3 - 3.8lb tubs of Real Gains to give away fellas. If you have tried other weight gainers but haven't tried Real Gains yet then this promo is for you. You owe it to yourself to try this amazing tasting weight gainer that has a balanced nutrition profile that was put together with the serious body builder/athlete in mind.

Tell us why you want to try Real Gains and what your goals are. We want to hear from you. We are not asking for a log this time around but you are welcome to run one of course. If you do, post the link in here so we can all sub up to it. What we are asking for is a review/write up when you have completed your tub. Post it in the product review section of the board and post a link to it in here so everyone who followed this can check it out.

Winners will be able to choose any of the available flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana or Cookies & Cream.

Don't want to wait for the winners to be picked? Get a free sample of any flavor Real Gains right now by going here:
http://www.universalnutrition.com/sample/
>click "Real Gains" at the top of the page<

Winners will be picked Tuesday April 6. I'd pick sooner but with the holiday coming up I want to make sure people have time to see this and get their entries in.

So who is ready for some Real Gains?

As always, standard restrictions apply:

You must be 18 or older...
US Addresses only...

Hg

ecupirate

Awards
I would like to try Real Gains because ive tried others (gnc) and it was just to much money for the serving and to many cals. Also I am training for stregnth and I know extra calories are only going to help me when I am under a lot of weight. I also Have to be at work very early in the morning and this shake would be a perfect start to my day. Thanks and good luck to everyone

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!!

I am currently on a mass gaining cycle and have increased my food intake by an extra two meals every day. I am consistently gaining weight every day, and would like to see this continue!!

I am currently weighing in at just over 180 lbs and i would love to be able to reach the the 190 mark. I feel that Real Gains would help me to achieve this goal. Currently the bulk of my calorie intake is coming from solid food, with 2 shakes a day consisting of whey protein alone. I feel as though Real Gains would give me the opportunity to add essential extra calories to my diet without having to worry about continuously preparing solid food meals.

I love Universal/Animal and use products like Nitro, Omega and Storm regularly, and would love the opportunity to try out Real Gains and share my results with you!! Thank you in advance for the opportunity!!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Nice promo.

Real Gains is a tasty way to get in quality calories.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
One this I failed to mention is that we are looking for a review of the product in exchange for winning. We are not asking for a log this time but you are free to run one as always. I updated the OP.

Hg

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
One this I failed to mention is that we are looking for a review of the product in exchange for winning. We are not asking for a log this time but you are free to run one as always. I updated the OP.

Hg

Not a problem!! Id be happy to review Real Gains or log its use, which ever you would prefer!

93civEJ1

Awards
i would love to try real gains...I havent tried any gainers yet other than sample packs. I would love to see if animal can give me the results I am looking for. I would not be picky with flavor choice at all!!

ecupirate

Awards

Hg
Ill be more than happy to review if I am picked. I'm ready for some REAL GAINS.!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very solid gainer here guys. I have used it many times in the past, certainly worth while and a tasty way for some solid calories

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great promo! By far the best (and best tasting) weight gainer on the market. Mmmmm, strawberry :yumyum:...

drewgotts

drewgotts

Awards
I think Real Gains would be ideal for me because Im currently on a bulking cycle. I go to college and its hard to find a job when your not allowed off campus because its a military school. I do military PT 2 mornings a week which includes alot of cardio. I also play Rugby for school and have practice twice a week. Its tough keeping up being the smallest guy on the field at 155lbs. I get a lift in 5 days a week with this schedule, balancing school work, NROTC, and Rugby. I feel this product would help me reach my calorie intake and in the long run, reach my goal of 180lbs.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see if I could fit real gains into my summer CUTTING CYCLE! Yes I understand this is a weight gainer. I am currently dieting and doing the protocol for a cutting cycle for this summer and tend to be starving at bedtime. Even after my shake before I go to bed. I was wondering if REAL GAINS would kill the cravings before bed and into the night? Maybe I would stop dreaming of food through the night ? Anyone ever try this before or know anyone who has?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I've been meaning to try this.

I am coming off of a nasty bout with the flu, and am looking to get my size back! I lost ten pounds due to not being able to eat at all. When I feel like crap I also tend to eat like crap, so what meals I did eat during the week of hell were far from balanced.

I have yet to get back in the gym because I want to be completely rid of this thing before I get back to giving it hell. I put everything I have into my workouts, (currently dc training) and need my immune system in top form.

I am feeling better everyday, and getting ready to hit it-hard as hell. The drive is there. I want my strength back. I want my size back. I want that awesome feeling back-the one that you get after blowing past a previous best. I need something to help me get all that back as quickly as possible.

Real Gains is exactly what I need. Incorporating Real Gains into my diet would be a BIG help. I have never tried Real Gains, but already know it is solid, same as everything else from Universal.

I am BACK, and ready to make some REAL GAINS :firedevil:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I used this in my early 20's as my night time meal. Great product imo!

SweetSass

Awards
I have never tried a gainer, but I was planning to soon to finish my bulk. I have a pretty heavy Universal supplement stash so I wanted to throw my name in for this. I am new to this site, but on bb.com I am about to log PM. I would love to try this and stack it with Flex, Pak, Ultra whey, Uni-liver, Omega and PM!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking 2 scoops of ON nitro core 24 before bed, I would like to give this product a try in place of that to help put on a little extra lbm before my major cut before summer. Can always use some real gains to beef up before the beach body! Thanks

bvaneenen

bvaneenen

Awards
Great Opportunity!

I have never tried a weight gainer before but am currently on a bulk and I think this would be a great way to increase my calories as I don't have time to eat as much as I should. I workout 5 days a week and I am taking classes to be a personal trainer.
I honestly have never tried any Universal products...but have heard good things.Thanks for the opportunity!!

Oh and April 6 is my birthday...just sayin :)

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Real Men use Real Gains!!

Tell us why you want to try Real Gains and what your goals are.

Well, it seems I'm on a life-long bulk! My natural weight is 130-140 but currently I'm sitting at 175. This has been no easy feat though, I am a VERY hard-gainer. My short term goal is to bulk to a solid 185lbs with 7-10%bf. I have tried several Universal products in the passed but Real Gains is not one of them. I would like to try RG because: #1-I would like to see if these flavors are as delicious as the other supplements, and #2-I KNOW that a quality gainer like this will help me to achieve my goals and hit 185 this summer!! Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to all applicants. :AR15firing:

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
count me in im a bulker through and through and havnt found any thing decent enough to say its a staple yet!!thanks for the considreration!-pdredman72

xlivefreex

Awards
I would like to try real gains because I have always been interested in that, along with many other universal supplements that I've been unable to try due to a short budget.

I would also like to try this because I would love to pack on an extra 5 pounds of mass before summer, so I have a little bit more to work with once I get really on track with my cardio. I've heard great things, and I love banana flavored protein. It will also reassure me that I will be getting my daily protein intake and caloric intake up higher than usual as an alternative to food.

EDIT: I know I'm new here, but you can count on me to log/review real gains.
I've done one log for athletic edge nutrition in the past, on bb.com

jucedporkchop

Awards
man I would love try this out but im in canada! :-(
BUT if you could make an exacption ;-)
:-D

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I've tried quite a few weight gainers but despite their glowing reviews, i've seen little gains on them. Some even worse, i gained quite a bit of fat. Taste was also an issue as some were very sweet or gave me loads of gas. Another thing thats important to me is serving size - i've seen my share of some ridiculous HUGE scoops and you have to down like 3 of them per seating, 3 times a day(unbelievable and impossible)! I've looked at Real Gains and other than taste, i can see it working for me. Good carbs, great protein mix!

My goal is to put on some lean mass. I don't mind that it takes a while but I am over the put on mass quick phase. I want to supplement my diet, not overload it, in order to gain weight. Food will still be the pivotal element in my daily grind, Real Gains will be used to fortify that. I will give a proper and descriptive review if chosen.

Dillonaur

Awards
I've been seriously training for several years. However, over the Summer I had I severely strained my RC from benching. I've been PT since then. I've lost a lot of muscle mass over the time. Fortunately, my RC is 100% now and I was able to begin working out again about a month ago.

I think with the help of a weight gainer, I can get back some of my mass that I've lost. I would really like to try Real Gains because it's said to be the best around.

I plan to try a sample and order a few tubs in the future.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
im so stoked that there isnt 5million apps for this i might finally be the lucky one for a change!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give it a go. Would be willing to leave a very detailed review as well as pictures of the product.

State I am at and how it will help me:

I am currently not taking anything to heavy, as can be seen in my signature. My biggest concentration is in my food and workout, as I will be later this year doing a cycle of Superdrone-LV. The gainer will help me to get the extra calories/protein/carbs I need to push my caloric intake even farther above my normal levels and boost my gains.

My life lately has been about eating and lifting. Even at work right now I am cruising the forums wishing I was lifting. This product will help add to my regimine and make the gains continue.

Thanks for consideration.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is the day gentlemen!! looking forward to your final decision Hoomgar!

ecupirate

Awards
I'm pumped, i've always wanted to try a good gainer to how it can help my stregnth gains

xlivefreex

Awards
Stoked on seeing if I win/who the winners are

best of luck everyone

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
woof woof the animals gonna be released soon!!this is a killer promo hope to be the next big dawg to run it!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh get me, get me im doused in mud!!!

ecupirate

Awards
I don't want to wait anymore!!! Who's is going to making some GAINS

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I wonder when were going to hear who won.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm checkin' on the status of this, right now...

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
no news yet huh fellas??time to bulk up on some gainer

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Winners will be picked Tuesday April 6. I'd pick sooner but with the holiday coming up I want to make sure people have time to see this and get their entries in.

Hg
Hoomgar!! What's the verdict brotha!?!?!
This promotion still going on?
Maybe Animal forgot about the promo.
I'm checkin' on the status of this, right now...
That's what I was thinking. Hoomgar hasn't posted since the 29th. Hope its nothing serious.
Sorry fellas, had a job switch up on me last week and I have been offline since then. Very sorry to make everyone wait.

I'm looking over these right now! I'll be posting back in a few minutes here. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Hg